Roommates with Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
Class project becomes a sexual adventure.
2.6k words
3.77
99.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

Just a split second before John was about to cum, he backed out of Julie's ass and spurted the first load of his creamy cum onto the lips of her pussy. Cindy was focused on eating Julie's juicy cunt and the second spurt splattered onto her nose. As soon as she felt it hit, she scooted towards John a little, opened her mouth wide and caught the remaining streams of cum. She then eagerly licked the cream from Julie's pussy before sucking the head of John's cock into her mouth to drain the last remaining drops. John nudged Julie forward and leaned down, forcing his cock into Cindy's throat. As always, she was ready and waiting for it.

What had started out several years ago as a psychology class project to determine if three classmates could live together as friends with benefits without destroying the friendship had developed into an exciting sexual adventure. Julie and Cindy were already living as roommates with benefits when John presented his idea for the project to them. Besides sounding like a fun way to get credit for the class, it also meant lowering each person's share of the rent.

Julie had the "girl next-door" look. She was average height with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and had a toned but not overly muscular body. She'd never win a beauty pageant, but she often turned heads when she walked past people. Cindy could pass for a much younger person and more often than not, had her ID checked when she went into a bar. Petite with long, brunette hair and brown eyes, her slender body looked good in just about any kind of clothing, although both Julie and John liked her naked even better. John was fairly tall with dark brown hair and eyes, not quite muscular but not skinny or overweight. Julie and Cindy told him he was handsome, but he never thought so. He assumed they liked the way he performed sexually, but wasn't about to argue over a compliment.

At the beginning of their class project, only Julie and Cindy were completely at ease. It took John a little while to advance past a polite approach to becoming a more dominant force in the relationship. Initially he'd watch the two girls together and then join them, but after a couple of weeks, he decided it was time for a change. He thought, why should he have to wait for something to get started before he got what he wanted? Besides, it would add another aspect to the project.

One evening after they'd finished dinner, John asked Julie, "Do we have any more of those chewy chocolate chip cookies?"

"No, Cindy ate the last of them when she got back from class today," she replied.

In uncharacteristic form, John snapped, "Where is that little bitch?" He got up and walked briskly into Cindy's room. "I hear you ate the last of my favorite cookies today!"

Wearing only a T-shirt, Cindy looked up at him from her bed and replied, "I got home. I was hungry. I took them. Get over it!"

Grinning like a kid on Christmas morning, John jerked her up from the bed and stated, "Well, I'm here. I'm horny. And I'm going to take you. Bend over!"

To his surprise, she bent over the bed immediately. The bottom of her T-shirt slid down her back exposing her freshly shaved pussy. Since John wasn't really prepared for this, instead of shoving his cock inside her, he thrust his hand between her legs and pushed his middle finger into her pussy. She was so wet he immediately pulled back and slid in three fingers. He wanted to fuck her but with one hand between her thighs it was going to be difficult to get his pants down. Rather than appear awkward, he finger fucked her as his cock hardened and strained against his pants.

Cindy was obviously getting into it. Not only was her pussy dripping wet, but she began to beg John to fuck her harder. When Julie heard her, she decided it was time to see what was causing the commotion. She entered Cindy's room and saw her face down on the bed, the T-shirt bunched up around her head and John forcefully thrusting his fingers in and out of her. "Need some help?" she asked.

John turned his stare from Cindy's backside to look at Julie undressing in the doorway. "Yeah! I think this cookie thief needs to be taught a lesson! Come over here and take over a few minutes while I get out of my pants."

Julie walked from the doorway to the bed beside John and asked, "How many fingers have you got in her?"

"Three, but I'm sure you can get four of yours in her." John pulled out his hand and held it up to Cindy's mouth. "Lick them clean for me."

Julie sucked each finger into her mouth and cleaned off Cindy's juice before she made a cone shape with her four fingers, rotated her palm upwards and pushed the fingers into Cindy's hole. Even though there was very little resistance, Cindy moaned. "You like that, do you?" asked Julie.

By now John was naked and watching Julie pumping her fingers in and out of Cindy's twat. He wanted to fuck Cindy, but didn't want to disturb Julie. "Hang on a second. I'm going to roll her over so you can keep fingering her. Don't pull out your fingers - just go with the flow."

John quickly rolled Cindy over onto her back and slid her head to the edge of the mattress. Julie kept her fingers inside Cindy's pussy, stretching her a little more as a result. "Since you like eating yummy things so much, you're going to get to eat my cock," said John as he straddled Cindy's head and pushed his cock down her throat. She gasped for air as his cock filled her airway. Each time he backed out in preparation for another forward thrust, she'd take another quick breath. The only time she'd have any problem breathing is when his balls covered her nostrils. She'd gag a little and he'd slap her tits as he backed up to allow her to catch a breath. Pretty soon her breasts were both bright pink and her nipples were hard and standing upright. By then, Julie had gotten bolder and tucked her thumb into Cindy's pussy, now fisting her vigorously.

"Spank her clit while you're at it," John stated matter of factly. "Let's get her pussy the same color as her tits."

After a dozen spanks of her clit, Cindy orgasmed and squirted about a foot. As far as Julie knew, that was the first time Cindy had ever cum like that. "You've been holding out on me, you selfish slut!"

Cindy's body jerked uncontrollably as Julie slowed the pace of her fisting. To be safe, John pulled his cock out of her throat. He didn't want to take a chance on having his cock bit. Because he'd seen it done in porn, he slapped his cock against Cindy's face. It didn't feel especially good, but he liked the thought that he might be causing her some humiliation, however little it might be.

When Cindy returned to a more normal state, John suggested that he and Julie change places. "I still want to fuck that sloppy cunt, and I'll bet you'd like to sit on the slut's face, wouldn't you?"

Julie grinned and said that sounded like a good idea. She withdrew her pussy juice coated hand and walked to the other side of the bed. Before lowering herself onto Cindy's mouth, she wiped her glistening hand back and forth over Cindy's face and then used her hair like a towel. "My ass has an itch. Take care of that," she ordered as she lowered herself on top of Cindy's mouth. To her delight, she felt Cindy's pointed tongue pressing into the rim of her asshole. She ground her ass down harder and then scooted back and forth over her chin. "You nasty slut! You have been holding out on me!"

Watching Julie make Cindy rim her got John's cock even harder. He grabbed Cindy's pussy lips and spread them apart as he plunged his cock into her. "Squeeze it, slut!" he demanded. Like a good whore, Cindy clamped down on John's cock as he pushed in deeper. Once he was in as far as he could go, he leaned forward and kissed Julie. "I think we've been going about this wrong. I think this little slut needs to be controlled, don't you?"

Julie smiled, partly due to what John just said and partly because of what Cindy's tongue was doing to her. "Mmmmm... I think you may be onto something," replied Julie, moments before she orgasmed.

John kept fucking Cindy as he watched Julie's juice flow out of her pussy and onto her face. He was getting close himself, but wanted to do something different. "Get up on the bed on all-fours, Julie."

Julie straddled Cindy's body with her pussy pointing towards John.

As John eased his cock into Julie's pussy he said, "I'm going to finish in you, Julie, and after I pull out, I want you to squat above her mouth and make her clean it all out."

"With pleasure, Sir! But it'd be such a shame to waste my wet asshole. Why not fuck me there?"

John backed out of her pussy, placed the head of his cock at the rim of her asshole and easily pushed inside. "Oh, damn! That feels good! You've been holding out on me, too! You slut!" John laughed briefly before he felt his cum gushing into Julie's ass. He backed out just a little so his cum would ooze out more easily. After pausing briefly, he withdrew his cock completely and wiped the last few drops over the puckered rim. "Alright, time to feed our little whore."

Julie carefully walked on her knees up to Cindy's head, then shifted herself into a squatting position and started squeezing her ass muscles to get the flow of cum started. John moved to the opposite edge of the bed, grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair and lifted her face up into the crack of Julie's ass. "Get her clean, slut!" ordered John. "Julie, you take her head and make sure she gets that nasty tongue of hers into every nook and cranny, or maybe you'd simply like to sit on her face. Just make sure she gets all of my cum out of your ass."

"Will do, Sir!" replied Julie as she lowered herself onto Cindy's face.

After Julie was satisfied that Cindy had done her job completely, she moved onto the bed beside her and told John she was ready for a shower and then sleep.

"Sounds like a good idea," replied John. "But before you and I get into the shower, I need to get our slut ready for bed."

"What do you mean?" asked Julie.

"Watch and see," answered John.

John turned his attention to Cindy who was still lying flat on her back on the bed, her face glistening with saliva, pussy juice and traces of his cum. "I saw how you reacted to being made to do things. You acted more openly when you were given no choice in the matter, and because of that, I'm making you my toy from this point forward. You'll do what I tell you. Everything. Without question. You'll do what Julie tells you, too, unless I overrule her. You'll refer to Julie as Mistress. You'll address me as either Sir or Master. To help you learn your place in this relationship, you'll sleep on the floor beside my bed tonight, tied to the bed frame, nude and still wearing the after effects of what just happened. Before I tie you to the bed, let me ask this. Do you need to pee? This is the only chance you'll have before morning, so if you have to go, you'd better speak up!"

Cindy sat up and said, "Yes, Sir. I need to pee."

"Alright. Just a moment."

John put on his pants and a shirt and went to his tool cabinet, found a coil of rope and brought it back. He made a noose and slipped the loop over Cindy's head. "Don't struggle. I'd hate for you to get choked by the noose. Now then. Follow me."

"Where are you taking me, Sir?" asked Cindy.

"You said you had to pee, so I'm taking you into the back yard to pee."

"But, I'm naked!"

"I'm naked, what?"

"I'm naked, Sir."

"So? It's dark outside. I'll take you outside. You'll squat and pee, and I'll bring you back inside. I doubt anybody will see you. Now, let's go!"

John gave the rope a tug and walked towards the back door with Cindy following close behind him. Once outside, John pointed to a spot in the middle of the yard and instructed Cindy to do her business. "Don't dawdle. There may be bugs and I don't want any bugs crawling up into your pussy or ass." John chuckled after saying that.

Cindy did as she was told and then turned and asked, "What am I supposed to wipe with, Sir?"

"If you insist on wiping, just drag your pussy on the ground."

Cindy thought about that for less than a second, stood up and walked back towards John. "Thank you, Sir. I'm done."

Without warning, John grabbed one of her tits and gave it a powerful squeeze. "You like a little bit of pain, don't you, slut?"

Cindy smiled and answered, "Yes, Sir. I do."

"Excellent! Now I know how to reward you for being a good toy for me. Let's go back inside so I can get you ready for sleep and I can take my shower."

John led her to his room and removed the noose from around her neck. "Until I get a collar for you, you'll just have to sleep with this around your ankle. It had better be there in the morning when I wake up, or you'll be sorry!" He snugged the noose to her ankle and then tied the other end to the end of his bed. "Here, have a pillow," he said as he tossed a small pillow onto the floor beside her. "I'm going to get my shower and when I come back, we'll both get some sleep. Remain standing until I return."

"Yes, Sir."

John undressed and walked into the bathroom where Julie was waiting patiently. "You are a bit of a Dommé, aren't you? I think you got off on dominating Cindy as much as I did. That's fine, but keep in mind that you still answer to me. If I decide I want you to suck my cock, you will suck my cock right then. If I want you to fist Cindy, you'll fist her. Most of the time I'll have her do the most disgusting things, but if I want you to do something she normally does, you'll do it. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir! And what if I want to suck your cock even though you haven't ordered me to do that?"

"Ask nicely." John smiled.

"May I sleep with you in your bed tonight, Sir?"

"If you do an excellent job of washing me in the shower, I might let you do that. It would let Cindy know how low she is on the totem pole."

That was the turning point in their relationships with each other. Cindy became the lowly slut who was used as entertainment for both Julie and John. Julie was in the middle of the pecking order and answered to John. And John was on top, literally and figuratively.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers