Rope Bound

Story Info
Her Daddy ties her up.
2.3k words
4.06
109k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faithy
faithy
79 Followers

I stood before Daddy and slowly let my clothes drop to the floor. I smiled and looked into his eyes as he brought out the ropes. I loved the smell and the feel of rope. Daddy had chosen several lengths of different colors. Today he picked purple, black and red to play with.

He had me stand before him as he chose a piece of black rope and held it in his hand. I already knew that he decided that my breasts would be the first thing to be bound. I assumed the position and leaned forward to give him the best access to wind the rope tightly around each globe.

I closed my eyes as I felt the pressure of the blood pooling in each of my breasts. I could feel each time he wound the rope around, he would pull it tighter. When I felt that Daddy was done tying my breasts, I slowly opened my eyes and saw how they stuck straight out. The blood was already collecting and the skin was already taking on that purple hue.

Daddy instructed me to lie on the bed, flat on my back. I already trusted Daddy so I did as he asked without complaint. I positioned myself in the exact center of the bed.

As I lay there Daddy carefully arranged the pillows behind me and got me into the position that he desire. I lifted my head and shoulders to help him find exactly what he wanted. This also made me much more comfortable than if I was lying flat on my back.


I helped him as much as I could as he worked his magic. As he bound me with the different colors or rope. I arched my back to allow his hands to slide the rope under me so he could encircle the rope around my waist. Soon that rope was secured to the bed frame. He surprised me with a coarser piece of yellow rope that I wasn't expecting and made a crotch rope with it. We both knew it would rub my clit raw. Just the first seconds of it rubbing made me throb with desire. But I knew my discomfort was also your pleasure.

Pretty red rope was attached to the padded leather cuffs I wore for play, and tied to the headboard. They were tied so tightly, that I couldn't even move one inch. Likewise the purple rope was slipped through the rings on my padded ankle cuffs. My legs were spread wide apart and also tied to the headboard. This kept them high in the air.

I was forced into this one position. I felt open and exposed. I was bound into the position that you desired and one that was for your pleasure. It was perfectly done. I felt open to you like a beautiful flower offering you my nectar.

As I lay there all strung up, you set the mood in the room. Soft sounds surround the room and enter my ears. And the room is bathed in soft candlelight. The atmosphere of the room is soft and romantic. I watch you walk over to me and stand by the side of the bed. As you tell me how beautiful I look to you.

As he stands next to the bed fully clothed my view is stuck to the bulge in his jeans. I watch you slowly stripped off your black t-shirt and fling it across the room. You slowly unbutton and slide the zipper down on your jeans. You slip your jeans and traditional whitey tighty briefs down past your hips and shimmy them down your legs. You kick them out of the way when you're done.

As I eye your hard cock I bite my bottom lip. I give you the eye, letting you know what I want to do. I am begging with my eyes and not making a sound. You know I want to pleasure you with my mouth.

You take a step closer to me, and you get on the bed. You straddle my upper body and I smile. Because I know what is written in the stars for me tonight. You hold your cock just in front of my mouth, teasing me with it. I stick my tongue out, just far enough to lick the precum off the tip of your cock. And I savor your unique flavor. You rub your hard cock around my face. You let me breath in your deep musky scent.

"Open your mouth." You order me.

You slip your cock closer to my mouth so my tongue can prepare it. Lubricate it with my saliva. I take a deep breath as you prepare to skull fuck my face. You rest both hands on the headboard as you move your hips. You move slowly at first. You let me take my time in getting past my gag reflux. But soon you're moving your hips forward and backwards over and over, as you force your cock down my throat. I know your pleasure in this. I take your entire cock down my throat.

You pause for a moment letting me breathe. And you also allow me to suck on the head of your cock. I rub my teeth lightly across your shaft, nipping lightly on the head of your cock.

I look up at you, and as I do this and see that you're still holding onto the headboard. Your head is thrown back and the look of pleasure on your face satisfies me.

So I continue to give your cock my full attention. I swirl my tongue around its head. I take my time as I move my head forward to take in as much as I can of your throbbing cock. But I am limited because of the position I'm in. And that only frustrates me. I hear your moan and that only makes me give you more attention.

I think of your pleasure, and try not to think of my aching tits and pussy. I know when your ready, you will give my body the attention that you feel I deserve.

I close my eyes and feel one of your hands on my head, as you run your fingers through my hair. You tell me to take a breath and I do because I already know what you like. You ram your cock back down my throat; quickly I get over the gag reflux. You fuck my mouth fast and furious. I can feel the head of your cock hitting the back of my throat. Repeatedly this happens. I feel your cock begin to pulse; I hear your breathing get ragged as it increases in its rhythm. Your moans of pleasure fill my ears as your hot seed shoots into my mouth.

As you slowly remove your still hard cock from my mouth I'm very careful to suck it clean and not to spill a drop. I savor your flavor and thank you for your gift. I smack my lips together and softly moan.

Slowly and carefully you rise and get off the bed. Standing next to the bed once again you lean down and kiss me. You whisper "You did good little girl. Daddy is proud of you." And you walk away.

I know you will be back shortly. And while you're gone I take a moment to try to move. The ropes were still sturdy and tied tightly. I still couldn't make them budge, no matter how hard I tried. I know I'm at your total mercy, but I also trust you will my body and soul.

I watch you return and my gaze is attracted to your moving gate. I wonder to myself what you are holding behind your back. But I know I will find out in just a few more steps.

You ask me if I am ready for more and of course my answer is a simple. "Yes Daddy."

We both smile at each other as you show me my favorite ball gag. I raised my head and open my mouth wide to accept the gag as you slip it into my mouth. Keeping my head raised as you buckle the gag behind my head. When you're done with the buckle you place a bell into my hand. Just in case I need to code out.

Suddenly I let out a test scream. But I know you're not surprised because I love the sound of my muffled screams. So I give a few more test screams before we begin.

Your attention turns to my breasts. First you slap my purplish red bulbs of flesh formally known as my tits. To the left, to the right, up and down you slap them. It stings and hurts as you do this to me. My moans escape my gag. But we both know the pleasure you receive in doing these things to me. Just as I enjoy the pain as well. You apply clothes pins to my fully erect nipples. I close my eyes and breathe through the pain. You smile as you watch me as I deal with the pain privately.

My clit has been rubbed a pretty shiny red color by the rope, and this is where your attention falls next. The coarseness of the rope has been pulled tight across my pussy. You pull the rope where it lay just above my hairless mound and give it a hard pull. I let out a squeal around the gag. Your other hand reaches to pinch my clit tightly between your fingers. I breathe in, not knowing you're your exact plan are. I don't know if you will make me scream in pleasure or with frustration.

From our toy bag on the floor next to the bed you remove your favorite vibrator. It's long and very thick. You turn it on high, letting me watch. You rub it around my face slowly before you slide the toy down my belly where you slip it into my wet and waiting pussy. Shoving it in as deep as it will go you leave it there, still vibrating fiercely. You attach another clothespin to my very sensitive clit. I moan in the building up of sensations.

You grip the vibrator and fuck me with it fast and furious. It slides in and out with ease from the natural lubrication of my wet pussy. I watch the muscles in your arm ripple as you force this object in and out over and over.

I begin to climb the ladder of my orgasm. I feel it building deep within my body. You know I can't resist it, and I know I have your permission to cum. My body begins to quake, but I can't move. I can only try and shift my hips in millimeters to get as close as I can to the epicenter. My moans become more screams, even if they are muffled.

But you don't let up from your goal. You force me to orgasm over and over. There isn't a thing I can do about it. My body shakes as another orgasm racks my body. Yet you keep on forcing that still vibrating toy in and out of my cunt. As yet another orgasm rolls through me. It's now becoming more painful than pleasure, but that doesn't stop you. I continue to scream. I continue to try and wiggle and move away. But there is nothing that I can do to stop this from happening to me. The body betrays me as the juices flow freely from my pussy.

My screams become wilder. I am in a state of desperation with the need of relief. Painful orgasms now grip me. But they don't stop or slow down. As another wave overtakes me, my breathing is wild and passionate. My nose is flaring like a wild animal. I'm trying to breath through the pain mixed with pleasure. My screams are still muffled.

I force my eyes wide open to watch your face as you do this to me. I see a smile come over your face. I know your smiling because of the pleasure it gives you to have such control over me, over my body.

I close my eyes as yet another wave crosses through me. I'm shaking from the intense emotions I've gone through. The passion that you have shown me today, forced me to endure. I try and wiggle free of my bonds, but still I can not. I can't even move them an inch for Daddy has tied them so tightly.

You know my breaking point, and stop just short of it. You stop fucking me with the toy and turn the vibrator to low, and return it to my cunt. Yet I continue to scream because it still feels intense. I still fight the restraints; my body's circuitry seemed to be exploding from all the sensations.

You know and understand the state of my body and mind. You carefully remove the clothespins. And untie the ropes that bind me, leaving the cuffs in place. Last you remove the vibrator and the gag. My body is limp in your arms as you complete the last of the tasks. You cover me with a blanket as you wipe my forehead, and tell me how pleased you are with me.

You let my body calm and let me compose myself. Knowing I need this time to sooth myself before you touch me again. But during this time you don't leave me alone. Subconsciously I know that you sit in a chair across the room and watch me. As I rest I can here you on another level talking softly and calmly.

Once I open my eyes, and that is your cue. You remove your robe and get under the blankets with me. Cuddling me and snuggling with me. Skin to skin we touch, intimately. You rub and pet me, touching me as you talk softly to me. I nuzzle into your arms. As your fingertips find the cuffs still on my wrists, we both smile. Knowing that when I wear these cuffs I submit totally to you, and knowing my submission is trust. And the balance is shared.

All I was capable of saying in a whispered voice is "Thank you, Daddy." As I drift off to sleep.

faithy
faithy
79 Followers