Roped and Eager

Story Info
She was eager to lose the toss, & for everything else.
4.1k words
4.27
32.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

She was incredibly voluptuous, and obviously dressed to be a prick-teaser---a Barbie Doll, with a Barbie Doll hairdo and long eyelashes and a luscious mouth just made for eating, a ninety-nine G bust that threatened to bust out of a super tight blue nylon blouse, a tight waist, slim hips, an ass that the palms of my hands itched to grab hold of and a pair of tantalizing thighs that showed through a practically transparent skirt.

She teased my prick alright. And so did her proposal. "Heads you'll be my slave, tails I'll be yours," she announced. Depended what she meant by slave. I wasn't into doing the dishes or cleaning the carpet. But then neither was she, to judge by the look in her eyes or the length of her finger nails. Seemed to me I couldn't lose. If she won, as far as I was concerned she could walk all over me, sit on my face, command me to do to her whatever vile filthy things she wanted, and I'd have no beef.

But I had to get it straight. "Let's get a few things straight," I suggested. "What do you mean by slave?"

"If I win, I can do anything I like to you, or make you do anything I want to me." She'd certainly got it all thought out. "Except for hurting each other, of course. And we stay here in my apartment."

"And if I win?"

"We go to your place, and you're my master. For six hours."

I wasn't so sure I'd survive six hours. What I had in mind for her, neither would she.

"I'm on," I said. "You toss."

I wasn't sure who I wanted to win. I'd happily do anything to her she asked me to. And she could handcuff me and rape me if that was her bag. On the other hand there were all sorts of things I'd like to do to her!

I won!!! I took her back to my pad, and called up Jeff and Rudy. "Come over here, I've got something you should see." They only lived down the hall, so they arrived together. "This is Mitzi," I told them. "She's my slave. Got any ideas?"

"Sure like to see if those knockers are real," Jeff said.

"You heard the man," I told her. "We'll have to peel you."

Mitzi was willing. But she needed help. And I'd been dreaming up ideas on the way home. I got some rope out of the storage room and threw it over the rafter that crossed the living room. I fastened her wrists to one end, and hauled down till she stood with her arms straight up in the air. If her boobs had threatened to bust out of her blouse before, they were almost a lethal weapon now.

I had to unhook the blouse down the back, and none too soon because those hooks were about to pop by themselves. I drew the blouse up and over her head, and then I was gasping and the boys were whistling.

I expected one of those reinforced, armor plated double D cup things you see in the Sears catalog to hold those beauties in place. But what she wore was a flimsy blue thing with lace trimming that barely covered her nipples. It didn't look strong enough to hold a jello in place. But obviously it didn't need to be. Those tits were holding themselves up---and out---and threatening to burst right out of her brassiere. I figured she'd needed the blouse to hold the whole lot in check.

"The bra fastens at the front," Mitzi said helpfully.

Well, relieving a girl of her bra was one of my favorite pastimes. It was stretched so tight and the cups were pushed out so far, I could have got my whole fist inside her cleavage. I undid the fastener and damn nearly had to jump clear. The two halves of the bra flew apart, and those two creamy globes were thrusting out toward me, firm and upstanding and quivering with expectation.

I'd heard of tip-tilted breasts, but I'd never seen any. These tits were perfectly round, but the nipples projected slightly upward so the impression was of breasts that pointed up toward my face. The nipples were red, and large enough for a fella to get his teeth around. And surrounding those raspberries were perfect circles of pinky brown that called loudly to my mouth. Mitzi drew a deep breath, and the golden globes quivered and lifted and thrust even further toward my mouth. With a growl I grabbed the undersides with my two hands, and fastened my mouth round one protruberence, sucking the whole aureole into my mouth and nibbling the nipple between my teeth.

"Hey, what about us?" Jeff complained. Reluctantly I gave up sucking and let them move in. I'd hardly let go before their hands were all over her and their mouths were latched on to her nipples like puppies to a bitch.

I moved round behind Mitzi until the light of the table lamp shone through her skirt. Her legs were outlined clearly, long, long legs, slim as far as the knees and then swelling into thighs I couldn't wait to get my face between. All the way up I could see them, right to the top, not joining but spaced a little apart for the bulge of her twat.

I knelt down behind Mitzi and slid my hands up one leg, up inside her skirt, one hand on the inside of her thigh. Mitzi spread her feet to open her thighs, and the bulge of her twat was clearer. I let my hand wander up the inside of her thigh, thrilling to the sensation of groping inside the clothes of a manacled slave. My hand slid unobstructed to the very top. I was disappointed to find she was wearing panties, but then I thought of the pleasure in store as I pulled them down over her ass. So I contented myself with pressing one hand into the warm moistness of her crotch and sliding the other hand round to the front to press a finger against her clit.

"Time up!" I said, and separated the guys from their lollipops. I fumbled with the fastening of Mitzi's skirt, and finally unzipped it. Her waist was so small the skirt wouldn't drop by itself, so I got to my knees again---only this time in front of her---and gently pulled at the hem. The skirt came down almost reluctantly till it was a pool at her feet, and the thighs I'd seen in outline were naked in front of me. Level with my eyes was the crotch of her panties, the skimpy kind I'd only seen in porno movies, practically a G-string running high up to her hips. I expected to see wisps of pubic hair straggling out from behind the material, but only the slit of her cunt was hidden and practically all of her pubic mound was naked, so I guessed she must have shaved herself. Pity! I would have liked to shave her myself.

I held her thighs, and turned her till she had her back to me. Close to my eyes was that monumental ass, two beautiful naked globes with a deep cleft between where the string of her G-string cut in. I clutched her thighs, with my fingers probing beneath the material at the front, and pressed her to me, my face thrust into the soft warmth of that cleft. My fingers probed under the G-string, one finding the button of her clitoris and the other slipping into the hot wet hole between her thighs.

I was going to move round to the front, but the guys were already there, groping and fondling and sucking and exploring. Mitzi's pussy was already drooling, her cunt juice soaking my fingers, and for a moment I stopped to imagine the sexual agonies of pleasure she must be experiencing with three pairs of hands and three mouths doing the most exciting things to the most intimate parts of her body. I tried to imagine myself tied up at the mercy of three babes, and wished I'd let her win the toss.

"Move back," I told the guys, and turned Mitzi to face me. She was only inches from my face, and her G-string seemed even skimpier than it had when I pulled down her skirt. The crotch was pulled to one side, cutting into her groin and pulling open one of her cunt-lips. She'd done a good job of shaving herself. Every part of her twat was naked, her mound smooth and sun-tanned, her lips pouting like petals and the inside of her vulva showing pink and soft. And the tell-tale nectar was oozing from the center of that delectable flower.

I wanted to look at Mitzi's face, to see what all this attention was doing to her. But I wanted even more to haul down those panties until she was stark staring naked, tied up at our mercy. Slowly I pulled them down. They were tight fitting, and reluctant to stretch over those bulging cheeks. But I got them down to her thighs, and drew them slowly down, and off her feet so that she could open her legs again. And she certainly wasn't reluctant to do that. The guys were straining to move in, but after all she was my slave. I stared at the soft nakedness of her crotch, the bulging mound of Venus, the clitoris that was protruding all by itself and telling me how excited she must be, the parted lips that beckoned mine, the drooling hole that was most certainly going to be filled with a piece of hot meat before too long.

Holding her firmly by her cheeks, I pressed my mouth to the center of the flower, forcing the petals apart and probing as deep as I could inside. I could feel her cunt muscles throbbing, trying to grip my tongue as she pressed her crotch into my face. I wondered how big her clit was, so I withdrew from her cunt and took the little bud into my mouth. It was big enough to suck, like a little nipple, and as I diddled it with my tongue I was sure I could feel it throbbing with the onset of an orgasm.

Mitzi's belly was heaving and her thighs were as wide as she could get them. I guessed she must be just about cumming. I was nearly there myself, but I was determined not to waste an orgasm by cumming in my pants. And I wasn't about to waste the great hard-on that Mitzi was causing and the load of jism building up in my testicles. They were reserved for the depths of Mitzi's vagina.

The deep cleft between Mitzi's cheeks seemed to draw my fingers into it. One finger found the entrance to her anus and slipped easily inside, probing in and out in a miniature fuck. With my other hand I opened her cunt-lips wider and slid in first one and then two fingers. Above my head I was aware of four hands as busy as ever, and above the slurping sounds of two mouths sucking at two willing nipples I could hear the moans and gasps of Mitzi's orgasm.

Suddenly she screamed and her body went mad. I felt her kicking, and then her legs were in the air, her thighs round my neck and her long legs drumming on my back. As her belly writhed uncontrollably, her crotch was forced against my face and her thighs opened and closed like scissors. And I finger fucked her cunt and diddled her anus and sucked on her clitoris as hard as I could, and Jeff and Rudy sucked on her nipples until at last she was exhausted and all movement ceased.

I stood up, my prick painful inside my pants. I expected to see Mitzi hanging limply from the rope round her wrists. But she still had two mouths firmly attached to her nipples, and her breasts were still thrust out enjoying every sensation they could give her. Her eyes were alight and she was laughing.

"You thought you'd won the toss!" she challenged. "I didn't think being a slave could be so good. I've never had an orgasm like that in my life. I thought I'd never stop cumming."

"It's not over yet," I promised. And I released her wrists. I pulled the long coffee table out into the center of the room and laid cushions on it. "Lie down," I commanded. The coffee table was only long enough to support her from her head to the tops of her thighs. Just long enough for what I had in mind. "Get the broom from the utility room," I told Jeff.

"God, you're not going to do that?" Jeff was appalled.

"Of course not. Get the broom."

I secured Mitzi's ankles one to each end of the broom handle so that her legs were spread wide apart. Then I hitched the center of the broom handle to the rope and hoisted it so that her feet were as high as they'd go. Her thighs were as wide as they could go, her twat was more exposed than I'd ever seen a twat before, her cunt lips were open and her cunt was a round tunnel oozing with female cum.

Rudy had dashed down the hall to get his video camera. "This I've got to get on tape," he said. He shot Mitzi from every angle while Mitzi arched her back and thrust out her breasts as high as she could, and then he finished by zooming slowly in on the hungry gaping mouth at the junction of her twitching thighs.

"I can't wait to get this on the big screen," Rudy said.

"I can't wait to get out of these clothes," Jeff said. "My prick's bursting inside here, and I've got a feeling our slave might be able to do wonders for it."

Mitzi licked her lips in anticipation, and we all three stripped balls naked and stood round her with rampant cocks a foot or so over her face. "Take a good look at these," I told her, stroking suggestively. "Slaves need to be tortured, and these are part of your torture. Is there any restriction?"

"Don't tickle me and don't hurt me," Mitzi said. "Apart from that, I'm your slave. You won the toss. My body is yours to do as you please with. Every intimate part of me. Do whatever disgustingly depraved things your dirty minds can think of."

"Let's see if those nipples can swell any more," I told the guys. "Get to work on them." They fingered the turgid tips , and rubbed the taut smooth surface of her engorged aureola, and as the red raw tips swelled more and protruded further her torso began to writhe in exquisite torture and the guys went to work with their tongues and teeth.

I had a vibrating dildo in the drawer. I hadn't used it for a long time. I hadn't found a girl who liked the idea. Mitzi was going to like it! I switched on the vibrator and went to work on her clit. It was already swollen and showing out of the little hood. I put the tip of the vibrator to it and her whole pelvis jerked in a spasm. I explored from her clit to her cunt, and then worked on the cunt lips that were engorged and hanging out waiting to be sucked. By this time Mitzi's whole body was in violent motion, her breasts heaving, her pelvis rolling and her thighs twitching. Even from where I was, my head down close to her throbbing cunt, I could hear her moaning and begging. Won't be long now, I thought.

She was breathing hard and gasping, her thighs scissoring as far as the tether would allow. "Fuck me, please," she whimpered. "Let me cum again, it's agony. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I've got to cum or I'll die."

I switched off the vibrator and inserted it between her swollen lips. It was a straight cylinder, as thick as my cock had become, with little knobs along its length and a head that projected like the rim of a mushroom. I slid it slowly up inside her cunt as her ass heaved off the cushion and fell back and heaved up and fell back. I slid it up till it was all but disappeared. I twisted it and let her feel the little protrusions that were supposed to give extra pleasure, but I think she was past pleasure by that time. I slid it nearly out, and heard her yell, "No! Don't take it out." I didn't know whether she knew it was a dildo or whether she thought it was a prick. She was about to find out!

I slid the dildo right in, and switched on the vibrator. Mitzi screamed, and her ass rose right up off the cushion till most of her weight was hanging from the broomstick, and pistoned up and down in delerium. The guys' mouths were still fastened to her nipples, and I saw her hands grab their heads and force their faces into her breasts. I left the vibrator running and stood up and watched this incredibly intense orgasm.

I just had to grab my cock, and massage it, and then I suddenly realized what a waste it would be to cum in my hand when I had a slave to service me in any way I wished. So far, it seemed, she'd been getting all the best of it.

So I watched, and struggled to keep myself from cumming as every part of that beautiful body heaved and spasmed in the agony of orgasm. I forced Mitzi's hands away from the guys' heads, and told them to stand up and watch. And the spectacle went on and on until I thought I'd better switch off the vibrator before she had a heart attack.

"I'm not going to hold out much longer," Rudy gasped. "I'm going to cum any moment. This baby's so beautiful I've got to give her a piece of meat."

"No way!" I said. "She's my slave. That end of her belongs to me. The white meat's yours. You'll have to let her jack you off."

Mitzi's ass was back down on the cushion, but her thighs, wide apart and up in the air, were still slowly scissoring. I took hold of the dildo and slid it out. Her cunt stayed open, round and wide, as wide as it had been with the dildo forcing it open. I could look right up inside and see the little finger like projections that were soon going to be stroking my cock.

I couldn't wait any longer. I didn't know if I'd even get right up inside her before the feel of her made me cum, but I was going to try. I put my hands under her two cheeks and lifted her ass off the table. My cock head filled the open hole, and I didn't have to push. I swear she sucked me inside, drawing my cock effortlessly in till my balls were pressed hard against her ass.

She lay perfectly still. And I stood still, wallowing in the delight of complete penetration, of being almost consumed by this most beautiful body. And then the pulsing began, as every part of her cunt seemed to throb. Her body stayed still, but my prick was squeezed and massaged and masturbated by every little muscle from her pussy lips to her navel. And before I came, I watched each of her hands enclosing a rampant prick, masturbating them above her face as my two buddies stood one each side of her naked body.

We all came together. Jeff and Rudy yelled, and came in great spurts that covered Mitzi's face with gobs of creamy jism. I came, high up inside Mitzi's belly, filling it with the cum that seemed to have been building up for hours. And I don't think Mitzi had stopped cumming ever since her first orgasm. Mitzi jerked and massaged those two pricks until every last drop of cum had dribbled from the ends of their knobs. And I stood gasping while every muscle in her cunt sucked me dry.

And even as I felt myself draining away into the entrails of my slave, and knew that by the time I withdrew, my cock would be a useless, wilted wreck, I looked down between those wide spread thighs at the place where my body entered hers, at the delectable nakedness of her open groin, at the still heaving belly with its lasciviously winking eye, at the creamy globes of her tits thrusting their red throbbing nipples into the air, and remembered that all that raw naked sex, bound so helplessly and spread out so obscenely for my carnal pleasure was mine to command in every way.

At that moment I knew that the organ impaling the helpless sex slave in front of me was still capable of producing magnificent music. I could feel it swelling again as the sight of her swollen nipples brought a growl to my throat. My buddies had been enjoying them, tasting them, sucking them, feeling them swell and throb in their mouths. Now it was going to be my turn.

There was so much of this naked sex object to be enjoyed, and used. I reached up to put a hand round one of Mitzi's bound ankles, and caressed down her calf to her knee, and then down the smooth fullness of her thigh till it joined its twin at the crotch that was still split open by my penetrating prick. All this was mine. I explored the shaved mound, wanting to kiss it but unable to without withdrawing. But penetration was domination, and Mitzi, whose slavery had been all pleasure so far, must realise she was the slave. There was to be no withdrawing.

I ducked my head under the broomstick spreading Mitzi's ankles, and leaned over her body, caressing every inch of her nakedness. This was not for her pleasure, but for mine. I fingered the smooth mound where my prick disappeared into the depths of her and the protruting button of her clitoris. I pulled up the little hood till I could rub the tiny button itself and watch her body squirm. I caressed the swell of her belly, played awhile in her navel, until at last I could delay no longer and lunged for the two red tipped hillocks that challenged me with their firmness.

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12