Ropes and Chains

Story Info
A submissive girl still feeling her mistress.
585 words
3.89
12k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burning sensation between her legs was unlike anything Sheila had ever felt. She never figured that another woman would treat her the way Helen did. Chained in a dungeon for much of her young life, Sheila didn't know anything beyond the walls of her mistress's home.

"You are my little whore," Helen whispered to her every morning. Eyes blindfolded at the beginning of each morning, Sheila was left to guess what her mistress had for toys.

"Yes, Lady Helen," Sheila whispered back. Soft cherry lips touched hers as her breasts were violently smacked.

Sheila winced at the pain, which excited Helen even more. Smacking her once more, Sheila could sense hot tears reaching her eyes.

Tying Sheila's hands behind her back, Helen reached over and bit her neck. Sheila moaned deeply as the bite became more arousing.

"That's my good slut," Helen replied. With that, she took off the blindfold so Sheila could see Helen's plans. She was dressed all in black leather with a long, black whip in her hands.

"You ready for your treatment?"

Sheila nodded violently. "Yes, Lady Helen."

Sharp, burning sensations entered Sheila's stomach, with her mistress grinning at her pain. Her arms pinned behind her and her legs spread and tied, Sheila was completely helpless.

"Say what I taught you, my whore," Helen grinned.

"My lady is good to me. I deserve everything she gives me." Another whip crack on her stomach. "Unh."

Pinching her tits, Helen grinned as she kissed her obedient lover. "Good."

Helen pulled Sheila's chains harder, which caused her body to stretch. Beads of sweat trickled down Sheila's face as she was hanging on the wall.

"I have a little surprise for you." Helen kissed Sheila deeply, sticking her tongue down Sheila's throat. Sheila could hardly breathe as Helen fingered her pussy deeply. Vicious moaning erupted from her throat as Helen let the kiss go.

"Thank you, Lady Helen," she exhaled.

The sound of a tiny machine came on as Helen backed away from her lover. Next thing Sheila knew, it was rubbing her pussy slowly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Thaaaaaaaank yooouuu, my lady."

Grinning, Helen rubbed a little faster, pulling tighter on Sheila's chains.

"Mmmmm, Lady Helen, please, don't. I'll behave," Sheila begged. As if by chemical reaction, a rather large slap came across her face.

"You don't tell me what I can and can't do!" Helen demanded. Twisting Sheila's nipples helped Helen to calm down.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! Lady Helen, I'm so sooooooorrrrrrry!" Sheila cried. Sharp whip lashes came across her thighs.

Helen shook her head. "Next time I won't be so generous." Kissing Sheila, Helen continued with the vibrator rubbing.

Relaxed, Sheila quietly exhaled. "Oooooh, thank you, Lady Helen."

Smacking and teasing Sheila's pussy, Helen nodded. "You're welcome, my whore." Shoving all four fingers in Sheila's pussy, Helen began to thrust hard and deep.

"Ooooh, ooooooh, aaaaaaahhhhhh, yeaaaaahhhh, oooohhhh, I loooovvve yooooou," Sheila screamed.

"That's my good slut," Helen answered. She tasted Sheila's juices, rubbing her tongue all around Sheila's pussy. Eating her, just the way she liked it. Climaxing, Helen pushed the vibrator into Sheila. Screams erupted the whole dungeon, as Helen smacked Sheila's pussy in between.

When her screams ceased, Helen unchained Sheila and let her drop to the floor. Covering her with a blanket, Helen whispered, "Say what I taught you, my whore." She yanked Sheila's head up.

"My lady is good to me. I deserve everything she gives me." With that, Sheila collapsed on the floor, smiling as her mistress was pleased.