Rory and Sebastian Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have lube?" he asked, as he shuffled me up the bed and spread my legs.

"No," I answered. "I didn't think I'd need it here."

By way of an answer, Sebastian flung my legs up, dragged my ass down towards him and dove into my ass, rimming me and spitting on me as he went. He was there for about ten minutes and I could feel his tongue working further and further into me as I thrashed against the pillows and tried to keep my voice down. Once he felt I was sufficiently lubed up, he appeared at my face, with that big cock of his pointing at my mouth.

"Suck my dick," he commanded and I obeyed.

As I bobbed up and down, with his hand on the back of my head, he waited only as long as it took me to get him good and wet. I closed my eyes as I did it and remembered how much I loved giving him head and of feeling this close to him.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to my hole and started to slowly inch his way in. I inhaled slightly with the shock and the pain, but inch by inch he worked his way back into me until he was bottomed out. There were a couple of "Fuck, you're tight,"s and "I've missed this," as he went.

Slowly, he began to fuck me, staring down into my eyes as he did so. "Have there been others since me?" he asked, as he pulled out and slid back in.

I nodded; there had. Not many and goodness knows there were bound to have been more for him, but there was no point in lying.

"You're still the best I ever had," he said, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

I felt something in my shatter, a pretence at maintaining distance I suppose, when he said that and I grabbed his face. "Sebastian, there's never really anyone else but you who makes me feel like this."

"Good. Because I'm still fucking desperately in love with."

After that, the sex became a lot more energetic. My legs were over his shoulders at one point and then he pulled out, turned me over, put me on all fours and took me hard and fast on the bed, giving me a reach around as he did it. I came about five minutes later and a few minutes later, he suddenly slowed down and I heard his voice -- nervous again, as if he'd just realized something. "I'm not wearing a condom," he said. I hadn't even thought of it, either. "But I never barebacked with anyone but you and I've been tested. Are we okay to... or should I...?"

"Come inside me," I said.

"Thank fuck." He picked up speed and about a minute later I felt him empty an almighty amount of cum inside me. It felt scalding hot and as he pulled slowly out of me, I felt some of it trail out with him.

We lay there together, not quite cuddling, as the sweat cooled on our bodies. Thank goodness the rooms were ridiculously over-heated. Earlier I'd cursed it as being only marginally hotter than the Sun. After a few minutes, Sebastian stood up and got out of bed: "I suppose I should go back to my room, in case someone comes in the morning."

I nodded, still worn out. "Yeah."

He laughed at the sight of our clothes flung all over the bedroom. "Well, we've still got it, Rory."

As he got changed, he kept looking at me. I sat him and drew my knees towards him, staring at him. Drinking him in. The rugged, reassuring sight of him. There was no way, I knew, that he couldn't nurse a tiny piece of resentment against me for never contacting him, but I hadn't realized, or wanted to realize, how much I... I don't know. I don't know what it was. Love, I suppose. He leaned down and kissed me in the small of the neck.

"I meant to talk," he said, with a shaky grin. "Not... I came here to talk."

"I suppose we should," I said.

"You do?" he asked. And he exhaled visibly, with a big smile. Poor Sebastian hadn't been sure. Poor darling. I wanted to touch him, but with the urgency of lust gone, I felt a tiny bit more awkward around.

"Yes. We should. We should talk. I could meet you tomorrow night, or tonight, technically, back home?"

"Pick you up at eight?"

"Perfect."

He smiled and got up. Just before he turned the door-handle, he looked at me. Paused. Bit his lip. And then decided to press ahead with whatever he was thinking about saying: "Rory, just to be clear so that I don't go out of my mind between now and eight o'clock -- you do actually think we should get back together, don't you? You are thinking about it, right? The talk's about that. Not about just being friends, right?"

"Yes. It's logistics, Sebastian," I smiled.

He smiled and crossed over and kissed me, on the lips this time. "I'm so happy."

He smiled again at the door, then left. I lay back on the pillows, before getting up to have a bath (the room had no shower) and think about tonight. I hadn't intended to get back together with him, at least not consciously, but I knew now that I wanted to find a way to be together again, to talk about everything that needed talked about and to be his again. I stared back in the dressing table mirror, at the little marks he'd made on me during sex. I was his, I thought. I always had been, in a strange way. I felt only a little apprehensive about the talk and I wanted him back. With a little distance and the pain of missing each other, I knew we could make it work this time. I just had to make sure that now was the right time to start everything back up again.

I pressed the hicky and thought, "Welcome back, Sebastian."

12