Rory's 18 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Rory blinked and then softly said, "What if I wanted too? What if I wanted you too?"

Lorelai was floored. Her mind had been blown out of her head and was now lying scattered on the floor while her body remained in place, her eyes hollow shells as they stared blankly at her daughter.

"Because I do." Rory continued, "I think about you all the time. I always have, but as soon as I learned what it meant I wanted to have sex with you. But it's more than that. I don't just want to just have sex with you. I want to be with you. I want that more than anything. More than any wish, and I don't want to just wish for you, I, I want you to want me like that." There was another brief silence and then Rory asked, "Do you? Do you... want me, like I want you?"

As a mother Lorelai knew she should say no. As a mother she should be appalled, yell at her daughter, find her some professional help, something, anything other than saying yes. But as a lonely woman in her mid thirties who's fondest memories all involved her daughter, who yearned to be by her daughter's side in any way possible more than anything in the world, who had never loved anyone or anything as much as her little girl, Lorelai couldn't lie. So she didn't.

"Yes." Lorelai answered softly, and then after another long pause clarified, "I want you. I want to be with you."

A smile slowly crossed Rory's face which seemed to light up the room, the most important thing in Lorelai's life slowly scooting closer towards her on the couch until their knees were touching at which point she cautiously took hold of her hand. Holding hands was one of the many affectionate things they did with each other before, but this time felt different. This time was different, and while it was wrong in so many ways, Lorelai didn't care.

Suddenly a thought crossed Lorelai's mind and a smile almost as big as the one that had just been on Rory's face crossed her own features, "So... this whole night, you've been using your wishes to try and seduce me?"

"Maybe." Rory blushed a little at her plan being outed, "Hypothetically, if it was, would it be working?"

"Well... maybe, hypothetically." Lorelai grinned, and then pretended to look thoughtful, "If you were, hypothetically, trying to seduce me then what, hypothetically, would you do next?"

"Well, I'd use my next wish." Rory said, "Like..."

Wish 10

"I wish you would tell me if you've ever thought about kissing me." Rory said after a long pause.

Lorelai couldn't help but find the question funny, not just because of the previous conversation, but because kissing Rory was probably the most PG think she thought about doing with her daughter. Well, most PG thing that she really shouldn't be thinking about.

"Yes Rory, I've thought about kissing you." Lorelai confessed, smiling in a way she never thought she would do when saying such a thing.

There was a another period of silence, though for some reason Lorelai felt herself becoming more comfortable and relaxed with the way the evening had turned. Perhaps it was the alcohol kicking in. Or perhaps now she admitted that she had thought about kissing Rory, that she had sex fantasies about her in the shower that a corner had been turned and that there was no going back; the path had to be travelled whether Lorelai tried to resist or not. Anyway she suspected she knew what the next wish was.

She was right.

Wish 11

"I wish you'd let me kiss you," said Rory anxiously.

Again there was a pause. Rory looked even more nervous; like a plague of mice were tiptoeing across the floor. Lorelai twisted a finger through her hair, pretending that this was something she was having to think deeply about. In truth she was clear that this was a wish she was happy to grant, especially if it involved tongue. But one thing Lorelai had learnt in her near twenty years of sex and seduction was that if the object of your affections appeared nervous too much enthusiasm of your part could send them fleeing away faster than a Bank Manager being approached by Lorelai for a loan. She kept up the silence for a few more moments, until it looked like Rory was so stricken Lorelai worried for her health.

"Okay," smiled Lorelai, "On the mouth, though."

"Where else would I kiss you?" asked Rory and suddenly blushed as she obviously realised all the other places that she could place her lips.

Moving closer, Lorelai smiled, "Go on..."

She deliberately opened her mouth, only a small way, but enough to spoil any chance of Rory just giving her a peck on the lips. The teen stayed back for a moment, as if she was unsure what to do. Suddenly she moved forward, as if a switch had been flicked on her back, pushing her mouth against Lorelai with such a passionate intensity that the Milf nearly fell off the couch. For a brief few seconds, as the tables turned, for what seemed about the tenth time that night, Lorelai was too surprised too do anything, but wave her hands and looked at her daughter's eyelids.

The shock didn't last long. Lorelai's mouth opened wider and she twisted her tongue out to scamper over her daughter's. Their lips started to move in unison as they slurped and battled, their hands reaching down to grasp at each other - another fight as they gripped and squeezed their fingers together.

There was a reluctance to break, but if they hadn't done they risked running out of oxygen. Lorelai and Rory drew back, looking at each other and both realising that their relationship would never be the same again...

Wish 12

"I wish you'd let me taste you," said Rory.

She was still surprised at the kiss; it hadn't been the light peck she was expecting, but a full on make out session. She wasn't totally sure how far she'd expected to get, but almost not as far as she had by this stage. If she was truthful she had thought her Mom would give her a quick peck on the lips and it would be a few more wishes, before Lorelai either slipped in some tongue or said enough was enough.

Yet again there was the still silence, and Rory wasn't sure whether her Mom was considering whether to go along with the wish or teasing her by pretending to think about something she was as looking forward to as her daughter. A few minutes ago Rory would have thought the former; but now she could still taste her Mom's saliva the teen was wondering if it was the latter. Whatever, she had to keep her nerve and see how far Lorelai would go... unless it was Rory who broke first. The teen inwardly steeled herself to repeat the question.

She didn't have too. Lorelai stood up and reached round to the straps of her dress. They unclicked and it dropped to the floor. Rory licked her lips in a mix of lust and nervousness as she looked at her Mom standing in her underwear, lace bra and heels. The panties weren't in place for long, Lorelai bent down and peeled them down over the shoes. The small pair of panties lay on the floor, but Rory wasn't looking at them, she was staring at her Mom's pussy. It was almost smooth, but with a tiny thatch of hair, almost decorative, just above the hole. The teen continued to stare as her Mom sat back on the couch and spread her legs apart. She grinned at her daughter, "You want to taste me... come on."

This time there was no pause or reluctance. Rory dropped to her knees and pushed her face into her Mom's cunt. The teen laid her hands on top of Lorelai's thighs, pushing the legs further apart even though there was plenty of room. Rory's mouth opened and her tongue flicked out. She shoved it into her Mom's waiting slit, like she had seen other girls do in a couple of pornos she had watched. Lorelai moved, pushing her cunt outwards and her head back - she groaned, "Oh that's good, lick my pussy, lick my pussy clean."

This was wrong. Lorelai knew it, and she knew her super smart daughter knew it, but they were both past the point of no return and Lorelai was beyond the point of caring. It felt too good to care. Lorelai couldn't even remember what it was she was supposed to care about. What ever it was it couldn't possibly justify her not wanting to feel her little girl's tongue in her wet and now extremely willing hole.

It had been far too long since Lorelai's pussy had been licked by another woman. The men she had been with tried but really they just couldn't compete. Of course while Rory wasn't as skilled as some of the women Lorelai had been with there was an eagerness her daughter showed for this act, bordering on need, which was really quite intoxicating. Rory seemed like she needed to eat Lorelai's pussy, like she couldn't survive another second without it. And then there was the fact that Lorelai had an innocent little virgin girl half her age in between her thighs... an innocent little virgin girl half her age who just so happened to be her own daughter.

This acknowledgement had Lorelai rolling her eyes in the back of her head and thrusting her cunt harder into Rory's face, her hands reaching to her breasts to play with herself. Her bra was ripped off quickly and tossed aside so she could squeeze and tweak her nipples as she encouraged her daughter on, "Oh God Rory, oh, oh that feels so good. Lick my pussy. Lick Mommy's pussy. Lick Mommy's pussy good."

Lorelai bit her lip as she momentarily worried that referring to herself as 'Mommy' would make Rory stop. After all reminding her of their relationship might not be the best course of action, and Rory hadn't called her 'Mommy' on anything close to a regular basis since she was two.

The word had just slipped out, twice, but Lorelai was quickly rewarded. Rory's body burnied with desire as she heard that word, the reminder of exactly what it was she was doing only making the naughty fire inside her grow stronger. Indeed, Rory seemingly to somehow redouble her efforts every time she heard the word 'Mommy' or Lorelai said anything that reminded her of their relationship.

Rory pushed her tongue deep into her mother, trying and failing to reach her point of origin before settling on licking the slick and surprisingly tight walls of her Mom's twat, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed. It wasn't long before Rory was tongue fucking her Mom, the older woman's juices flowing into her mouth, Rory eagerly swallowing them, unable to believe just how good they tasted.

This was better than even Rory's wildest dreams, the youngest Gilmore girl feeling as if she'd found Heaven on Earth in between her mother's thighs.

It was hard for Rory to pick the think she loved most about this situation. But if she absolutely had to pick it wouldn't have been the delicious juice or even the thrill finally achieving this dream she'd had for so long; it would have been the feeling of her Mom's hand coming to rest on the top of her head, gently stroking her in encouragement. No, scratch that, it would definitely be hearing Lorelai praise her work and beg for more, "That's it Rory, lick Mommy's pussy, lick Mommy's pussy like a good little girl. You're such a good girl Rory. Oh, you make me so happy. You're, mmmmmmm, you're making Mommy feel so good. Please give me more. Give Mommy more. Mommy can't get enough of your tongue Rory, give Mommy all of your tongue."

Pushing deeper Rory proceeded to do as she was told. Soon she could feel her Mom quivering in excitement as the teen whipped her tongue round the slit. Cum secreted from Lorelai as Rory rammed against the warm, moist walls and hammered down on the hard flesh of the clit. The young woman could taste her Mom's juice as it coated her tongue. Rory lapped harder, slapping herself deep and fast into Lorelai. The Milf shrieked harder, her back arching as waves of pleasure raced deep into her body, "Fuuucckkk, Rory, fuuuuckkk..."

Slowly Rory pulled back, the cum dribbled down her throat. She looked up at Lorelai, the Milf was flushed a deep red from the orgasm, the orgasm that Rory had given her.

As she licked her lips and softly swallowed a little bit of cum that had been collected on them Rory's eyes fell on her Mom's naked breasts heaving up and down as she tried to get her breathing under control. Rory licked her lips again, only this time for a very different reason.

Leaning her head down Rory gently lapped at Lorelai's cunt, cleaning the last bit of cum she could find and swallowing them down as eagerly as she had done with the original batch which had flooded her mouth.

"No Rory, no more... please, I need a little rest." Lorelai moaned weakly, but did nothing to stop her daughter.

Rory suspected her mother wasn't that tired or her twat that sensitive, and that she could have probably licked her to climax again... and again, and again, and again. But while that was incredibly tempting thought Rory wanted to see just how much she could actually get out of her wishes today.

So Rory slowly kissed her way up her Mom's body, stopping to suck one of her nipples into her mouth, Rory happily reliving life as a baby and suckling on those teats as if they were going to give her milk again.

Lorelai added to Rory's perverted fantasy by cupping her head to her chest and softly cooing, "That's it Rory, suck Mommy's nipples. Mmmmm, good girl. Don't forget the other one. Get all you can out of that one too."

Eagerly obliging Rory went back and forth for a few long minutes before trailing upwards to nip at her Mom's neck and then gently pulling away to look into Lorelai's eyes. There was a pause, and then Rory leant forward, Lorelai meeting her halfway in a soft kiss.

The kiss was far shorter than Lorelai would have liked, but as a consolation prize Rory stood up and slowly took off her dress, the poor girl standing nervously there in her underwear, not getting that the look on Lorelai's face was one of wonder. Changing her expression to blatant lust only seemed to make Rory blush more, but before Lorelai could utter any words of encouragement Rory was stripping off her bra and then pushing her panties down so she was standing there in her birthday suit.

Wish 13

"I... I wish you would go down on me." Rory stuttered after a brief pause.

Lorelai smiled softly, and then pounced on Rory. She literally threw her little girl down on the sofa in the position she had just been in, practically smothering her in kisses before making her way down her daughter's body. She started kissing the soft flesh she found there, stopping for a few moments to worship Rory's perky little titties, but Lorelai was unable to wait too long before making her way further down to return the earlier favour.

Rory's heart was going at a mile a second and her brain was going so fast she could barely even think coherently. She just hadn't expected her mother to be so... eager. Reluctance, hesitance, even discussed Rory had expected, but she hadn't been expecting this. She hadn't been expecting her Mom to be so eager to kiss her, to suck her nipples, or to slam her tongue inside her the moment she was between her legs.

The feeling of her Mom's tongue entering her almost had Rory exploding with pleasure, and not as in she was going to cum, but as in she thought she was literally going to explode with limbs flying everywhere. She was grateful that didn't happen, and she was grateful she was actually getting to experience this, which much like going down on her Mom was better than she could have possibly imagined.

That tongue... her Mom's tongue, seemed to know just where to touch to drive her crazy, driving in and out of her until she thought she was going to explode in orgasm this time. But just as she would be about to scream so loud that windows would shatter the tongue would leave her hole and slide around the sides until her body calmed down. Just as she recovered it would attack her clit or dive into her love hole again just long enough to send her to the edge, each time expertly dropping her down only to bring her back up again.

It was the most heavenly torture Rory could ever imagine, powerful enough to melt her brain until all she could think about was the fact that it was her Mom's tongue that was doing this to her, that it was her Mom's tongue that was the first to touch her virgin cunt. How lucky she was because her Mom's tongue was making her feel better than anything else ever possibly could.

As she ate her daughter's pussy Lorelai felt she should be feeling more guilty about giving in so easily to this taboo act, but that ship had sailed a long time ago, and Rory was making it kind of impossible not to love this. For one thing she just looked so cute, Rory's head rolling from side to side as her arms seemed to flutter around every so often as if she was unsure what to do with them. For another, she was delicious.

Seriously, the next time Lorelai needed food she should just make Rory drop her panties. Sure, eventually she would need some solid food and for that she could go to Luke's or to one of the various other places in Stars Hollow, and she might want something alcoholic from time to time, but in that moment Lorelai felt more than willing to try living off Rory's pussy juice.

Of course even as the yummy liquid flowed into her mouth and down her throat Lorelai didn't forget about her little girl's needs. After all she had always tried to be the best mother she could be, giving her daughter everything she could give her without spoiling her, and on this, Rory's birthday, it would be far from spoiling her to give her the biggest orgasm Lorelai could possibly give her.

It wasn't something Rory had wished for but Lorelai doubted her daughter would mind the additional present, nor did she mind giving it to her. Lorelai slid her tongue as deep as it could go into her baby girl before jack-hammering it in and out of her as hard and as fast as she could.Rory's cries and a flood of fresh and extra delicious juices more than enough evidence that Lorelai had succeeded in giving her daughter at least a half decent climax.

Lorelai was given further proof when she felt Rory's hands finally find a place to go, that being the back of her head, pushing her down into her cum leaking twat as her daughter whimpered her name over and over. Lorelai gently sliding her tongue over the juicy hole in between long slurping sessions as she sucked Rory's cum into her mouth and swallowed it greedily.

Lorelai moved her head up and smiled at her daughter, "So how was that?"

It was obvious that Rory thought it had been fantastic, her semi-vacant smile and dazed expression were evidence of that. But it was also obvious that the normally literate and articulate Rory was unable to think of any way to describe it. She didn't try. Instead she sat up and said, "Is it time for my next wish?"

"If you think its time for your next wish, it's time for your next wish" replied Lorelai with an excited smile - she could hardly wait to find out what Rory was wanting next.

Wish 14

"I wish you'd let me fuck your pussy," said Rory, this time there was no trace of nervousness or shyness in her voice.

Instead she sounded calm and in control, completely confident that her Mom would agree the wish - after all they had now gone so far that there was no way off this Highway.

But it was no surprise that Lorelai nodded, like her daughter she was over the 'ick factor' and now wanted to enjoy the pleasure the night was bringing, "You want to use your fingers or..." she paused deliberately heightening the tension for what she was going to say next, "...I've got a small dildo upstairs you can use on me."

"Neither," Rory shook her head and gave an enigmatic smile. As Lorelai just shook her head in confusion and didn't say anything Rory continued, "You're supposed to say 'what are you wanting to use'?"

"Oh," said Lorelai and smiled, "What then?"

"I've a strap-on, in my room. I'd like to use that," said Rory.

Despite everything else that had already happened that night Lorelai's eyes opened in surprise, "You have a strap-on?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers