Rory's First Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,189 Followers

"Ohhhh," moaned Rory in deep pleasure as the plump fingers moved up and in her pussy, "ooohhh."

"You enjoying, Rory?" Sookie murmured quietly, her mouth hovering over the teen's ear, "I'm going to make you nice and wet, then I'll fuck you."

"Ooohh, y...y...yes," replied Rory her voice quavering as the pleasure filled her, "I'm loving it... oooohh, oooohhh."

Sookie's slowly fingered Rory, her digits moving up and down the teen's tunnel. As they went up they lightly slid over the clit, each touch exciting Rory and making her flush. The older woman's lips continued to explore the teen, kissing her mouth, her neck, her small and firm titties and moving in the cleavage, where her tongue slid in the gap. Rory moaned, her excitement building more and more. Her body twisted and turned under Sookie's attention, warming from the older woman's touch and become more sensitive and sexual at each lick or touch.

"Oooh, oooooh," Rory moaned again, her back arching and lifting off the bed as her pussy blazed with ecstatic pleasure.

Sookie withdrew her fingers, they were wet with teen cum and the plump woman licked them, her expression that of a cook who's latest dish is done to perfection. She smiled at the young brunette, "You seem ready... nice and wet and relaxed. Are you?"

"Yes," nodded Rory, relishing her last moments as a virgin, "Fuck me."

For a second Sookie moved off Rory as the plump brunette positioned herself. Then she came down, slowly sliding the toy into Rory's sopping slit. The teen gasped as the rubber invaded her, her virginity departing as the dildo entered. It felt liberating, it felt scary, it felt good. The teen moaned in pleasure, her hands reaching out at right angles to her body and gripping the bedding as Sookie slowly eased the toy down the slit. The dildo pushed at the walls, rubbing over the damp flesh and moving in deeper. The teen giggled and then breathed in sharply as the toy hit her erogenous zone, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her.

"Relax, Rory, relax" smiled Sookie, looking into Rory's eyes as she levered herself up again.

Rory nodded; she wasn't sure she could relax -- not with the toy stretching her pussy and pleasuring her insides. She gripped the quilt harder, pulling it towards her, "Please, just fuck me, fuck me Sookie."

The plumper came down again, slightly faster and more deeper. Rory moaned as the dildo pushed at her erogenous zone and sending blissful rushes of pleasure deep into her. The teen's body curved moving up and trying to keep contact with her lover as Sookie went up again. There was a very brief pause and Sookie's body pressed down onto Rory, squashing the teen into the bed, making her moan again, "Ooooohhh...."

"Rory, that's it baby, that's it," cooed Sookie. She moved faster, using her weight to push the toy deeper and harder into the teen twat. Rory looked upwards, a strong emotional intensity welling up in her as she could see Sookie's smiling, attractively plump face conversely coming nearer and then moving away as she pumped. The older brunette looked so caring, so sexy, so right for Rory's first. The teen gasped again, her hands clenching and unclenching. Sookie's lips came down, pausing long enough to passionately kiss Rory before pushing herself up, "Oh baby, you're doing so well, that's it baby relax and take it."

"Fuck me, fuck me," groaned Rory. She moved her legs further apart and her hands moved to Sookie's back encouraging her to pound deeper.

The plumper took the hint. Her body raised up and slammed down, the dildo sliding down Rory's slippery, wet hole. Sookie levered herself up again and thrusted down, gasping as she did, "That's it my sexy Rory, that's it, good girl."

Rory had never felt sensations so pleasurably intense or explosively blissful as she was feeling. Yes, she had cum before as she had lain her own bed her small dildo working her pussy or in the bath with a couple of fingers up her cunt. But, never like this, never so powerfully that she felt she was going to burst. The orgasms were getting stronger, ripping into her hammers pounding an anvil. Her back stretched, arching upwards and her mouth opened as for the first time in her life she had a real, honest, explosion of an orgasm, "Aaaaaarrggghhhh, yesssssss, aaaaaaargggghh."

The teen's hands gripped at her lover's back as Sookie paused. The plumper smiled, her boy hovering over Rory even as her mouth came down to kiss the teen. For a moment their mouths met, moving and enveloping each other in passionate intensity. Sookie moved her head up, "Enjoy that Rory baby?"

There were no words to describe how much, but Rory tried, "Don't stop, fuck me more."

"Cum for me, sexy," said Sookie and pushed the toy deep down into the teen. It made Rory gasp ecstatically, her hands gripping at Sookie so the plump woman had no chance to leave her. Not that Sookie had any such plans as she returned to pounding the teenager's twat, hammering the hole passionately.

"Ooooh, ooooh, oooooh," Rory moaned. Sookie's large bosom banged into her, the huge titties crushing against the teen as the rest of the plumpster came down with them. The nipples on Rory's smaller, but firmer, pair were like rocks, hard and erect. They stabbed into the flesh of Sookie as the thirtysomething woman rammed down, but Sookie didn't seem to care; just coming down harder and faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," panted Sookie. Sweat was forming on her body as she energetically pounded the pussy. The teen below was covered in perspiration as well, some Sookie that dripped onto her and some her own as her body heated as the blood raced through her and the plump woman covered her. Rory gasped as the toy moved down into her slick slot; the hole was so wet that the cum was trickling out over the lips, soaking the tops of her thighs. Sookie continued to ram down, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Rory knew how she felt. Even without the orgasms, the feeling of another woman against her was intense, like two bodies merging into one, with the orgasms Rory felt like this must be heaven. If this was what being a woman felt like Rory was glad she had become one. She gasped and moaned again, as the orgasmic pleasure built up, "Ooooh, oooooh, oooooohhh!"

In response to her moans Sookie sped up and ploughed harder. The dildo rammed in and out of the teen's sexy slit, slamming over the erogenous zone and making the clit pulsate with pleasure. The orgasmic ecstasy grew, more and more powerful, like a blinding light coming over the horizon. Rory gripped at Sookie's back and screamed as the orgasms tore through her, "Aaaaaarrrgghh, aaaaarrrgghh, aaaaarrrggghhhh!"

There was a pause and then Sookie rolled off her teen lover. For a few moments neither said anything as Sookie panted with exhaustion and Rory sobbed with stunned pleasure. Eventually Rory managed to say, "Oh, my God..."

She left the words trailing as she rolled over to kiss her lover. Their lips met and the mouths opened, as they kissed passionately. "I'm guessing you enjoyed?" said Sookie once Rory's face moved back away from hers.

"Oh my God yes," said Rory, "It was like nothing I've ever felt before. It was just so perfect, I thought I was going to die... in a good way. And when I came... I think I saw stars."

"I enjoyed it as well," said Sookie. She smiled at Rory and brushed a stray strand of hair from her young lover's face.

Suddenly Rory looked worried, "But you didn't cum."

"You came for me," smiled Sookie, "That was all I wanted, for you to cum on your first time. Next time we do it, I've got toys that'll allow me to cum as well as you."

Rory's heart leapt at the words 'next time'; Sookie wanted to fuck her again. It was what Rory wanted, for the plumper her to fuck her again and again and again, for night after night to be a repeat of this one, a pageant of sexual pleasure. She nodded, "Oh yes. That'd be good." She looked at the clock on the bedside cabinet and sighed, " I better be going or else Mom will be back before me."

She slowly got up and dressed, aware that Sookie was happily looking at her, whilst reclining naked on the bed. The knowledge that her chubby lover was admiring her slender form took some of the sting out of having to leave. She finally picked up her panties, looking at the 'Hello Kitty' on the front, stained with her cum -- these were going to be a special souvenir piece of underwear, she wouldn't risk ruining them by wearing them again. She folded them and put them in her pocket.

Sookie stood up, "Let me show you out."

She led the teen downstairs and opened the front door. A cool draught came in and Rory felt guilty about having too long a goodbye kiss with her nude lover. But Sookie gave her no choice and kissed the teen passionately and deeply and for long enough that both had to gulp for air when they surfaced.

"See you later," said Rory, "I loved it."

"I loved it as well," said Sookie.

Rory turned and started to head home. As she walked she pulled out her mobile friend, Lane would want to know the details and whilst it was too late to call (what with Mrs Kim's eagle ears) a quick text would give her friend the details. Rory smiled as she typed in, 'Had dessert.'

LL72
LL72
1,189 Followers
12