Rosalita Ch. 02

Story Info
Rosalita changes a mother and son's world forever.
13.1k words
4.81
229.9k
211

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers

Well, I'm happy to announce I finally got this story out of my system. I think it's a good story but for some reason it was a bear to write. Something about Mom Cindy taking over the storyline just made it a more difficult decision. I hope you enjoy it. Any screw-ups on the Spanish language are my fault - no offense intended. Please let me know your thoughts on the story - didn't get too many comments on Chapter 01 (it's never too late - hint, hint!)

As always, this is a work of fiction and the characters are simply figments of my rather overactive imagination. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is pure coincidence. Now, go - read - enjoy!

I got the call just as Rosalita and I were gasping for breath after a long wonderful bout of lovemaking. We had spent most of Saturday in bed together, still insatiable for each other after four weeks of being together. I could not keep my hands, mouth and cock away from my cinnamon skinned lover's body. We had been napping and I had woken to find Rosalita straddling my body – my cock in her warm mouth and her thick, furry muff hovering over my face – labia parted and drops of her sweet juices splashing on my face.

My mature lover had introduced me to the concept of the sixty-nine and I couldn't get enough of it. I raised my head and ran my tongue along the length of Rosalita's spread pussy, savoring her sweet taste as much as the muffled and soulful moan she gave in response. I was making every effort to know how to best please my Latino lover and felt that I was learning her little secret pleasure spots – especially that certain little point just under her clitoris that when probed gently with my tongue had such spectacular results.

"OHHHH JOHNNNYYY – MI HIJOOOO!" Rosalita sobbed, rocking back onto my face. "I love that, but I can't take iiittttt!" she cried as she tightened her thighs' grip on my head as her cunt spasmed and flooded my face with her pussy juices. Rosalita sprawled forward and off me after a few more taunts from my tongue, onto her knees, her face against the sheets. "I love your mouth, hijo!" she panted.

My cock waved happily in the air, straight, long and stiff, getting harder at the image of my Rosalita's full ass raised as if in offering. I scrambled to my knees and positioned myself behind her – tilting her ass up slightly to give me better access to her fur covered pussy. I ran my cock up and down between her labia lips and Rosalita moaned, "Oh yes, mi amado hijo, FUCK MAMA, FUCK ME NOW, SON!"

With a feral, possessive growl, I thrust hungrily into Rosalita's steamy pussy – my growl becoming a happy sigh as her buttery soft flesh enfolded itself around my throbbing cock. The room filled with our cries and the aroma of our sweat and juices and pheromones as we made love with passion and hunger and complete abandon.

Rosalita's sobs and my groans of pleasure mixed in with the noises of sweaty, slapping flesh as we came together again and again. I leaned forward and slipped my hands around my lover to cup and knead her bountiful, meaty breasts – eventually finding her blood engorged nipples, thick and swollen and pulled and teased them as I fucked my lover with everything I could muster.

Already primed by Rosalita's talented tongue, it didn't take me too long to reach the point of no return and as I began to cum deep inside Rosalita's cunt, my hot semen bathing her womb set off a tremendous orgasm in her. Together, we bucked and thrusted and climaxed together for what seemed an eternity – only stopping when our bodies could take no more.

We collapsed together and wound up on our sides face to face. Rosalita gasped for breath and grinned saucily as she kissed me and said, "Every single time, hijo, is better than the time before. If this keeps up, your cock may wind up killing me."

Between gasps for air, I replied, "Well, we can give it up if we need to, Rosalita. I wouldn't want to..."

I didn't finish as Rosalita reached out and took my semi-erect cock in her hand and said, "Don't you even think it – I will never give up this lovely dick or the boy it is attached to." Rosalita kissed me again. "I love my little hijo, Johnny and his big cock!"

I flushed with pleasure, thrilled at Rosalita's words. "I love you, too my amado Rosalita. Te quiero, mi amado Rosalita." We were kissing again when my cell phone went off. "Ignore it," I whispered to my lover and we kissed some more, our tongues playing and dancing.

The cell phone finally stopped, but a minute later, it went off again. I was thinking clearly enough now to recognize Mom's ring tone. I sighed and resolved to ignore it, but Rosalita recognized it too and said, "You better answer it. If she's calling this late, it must be important."

I turned it on and said, "Mom? Everything okay?"

"Is this Johnny Holman?" It was a man's voice – tight and grumpy.

"Who is this? Where's my mother? What's wrong?" I sat up, suddenly scared.

"Settle down, son. Your Mom's fine. This is Deke Rogers – I manage Mallory's Pub – downtown on 9th Street. You need to come get your mother – she can't drive."

"What's wrong with her? Where is she?"

I heard a bored, exasperated sigh from the other end. "Mr. Holman, your mother's fine – she's just had a little too much to drink and can't drive - and she was having trouble dialing the phone, so I'm making the call. Come get your mother, son and take her home."

He hung up and I gave a sigh and explained the situation to Rosalita. My lover just stroked my face and smiling, said, "Go, my hijo. She needs your help." I dressed quickly as my mature lover watched – me marveling at the lack of jealousy or anger in this woman – her face betraying nothing but her love for me. "Be careful, Johnny – I love you, mi hijo," she said as she kissed me goodbye at the door, hiding behind it as I left.

As I drove, my mind ran over the heady world my life had become. The weeks following Rosalita and I becoming lovers were like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was as if losing my virginity to that lovely Hispanic woman was the trigger for world changing events – at least, world changing for me.

Seeing her at school was the hardest. Every time I saw my Rosalita going about her job as a school janitor, I just wanted to sweep her up in my arms and carry her off and make love to her – I hated that I couldn't even go up and kiss her, but she was adamant that our love remain a secret at least until after I graduated from school. But in the evenings, I would come to her and my cinnamon skinned beauty would be waiting for me, her beautiful, long black hair undone and we would make love and I would find peace and happiness wrapped up in her arms and legs,

In Rosalita's embrace, I would find everything I needed to make sense of a steadily growing crazy world. I was coming to the end of my high school career – we had two weeks left. My life was mostly consumed by going through the motions for my classes (I already had the required credits to graduate), playing the last games of the baseball season, and spending every possible free moment with Rosalita.

And Rosalita and I weren't the only ones whose lives had been turned upside down. Mom's flirting with me became more steadily obvious, especially after she and Dad sat me down the first week in May and announced that they were going to try a temporary separation. "We have some issues that your Mom and I need to work out," Dad said in his best 'fatherly' voice. Dad informed me that for a while, he was moving out, taking an apartment downtown to be nearer his office.

Now, I had known that things had been rocky between Mom and Dad for a few years. Their arguments had grown increasingly hostile and loud and it was no secret that the fire had gone out of their love life and that recent efforts to rekindle things had been a dismal failure. Dad appeared to have lost interest in sex just as Mom desired more and more.

Things grew even more complicated when just a few days after Dad moved, the rumors began to fly about Dad being seen in public with a young woman that used to work in his office. From the shouting matches Mom had with Dad over the phone, it sounded like Dad had simply moved in with this young woman and that the relationship had been ongoing for quite some time. I guess we were wrong about Dad and his interest in sex.

Mom took it hard. She was drinking more and spent a lot of time crying in her room. I tried to comfort her as best I could, but she either seemed to withdraw from me or flirt with me and I couldn't predict which way she would jump each time.

I pulled up in front of Mallory's. It was close to midnight and the place was nearly deserted. I confess I felt a pang of jealousy – Mallory's Pub had the reputation as a pick-up join and I hated to think of Mom even wanting to visit. I made my way in and found Mom at the bar, staring sullenly into a mostly empty glass with an umbrella in it.

"Mom? Are you okay?" I said as I stood beside her and placed my hand on her arm.

I confess – Mom looked stunning. She had on a sexy black dress that showed everything off to best advantage – from the low cut halter strapped front showcasing her large, firm breasts, to the short hemline that highlighted her tanned, slender legs. The dress was tight, leaving no doubts about her gorgeous figure and her tight rear end. Mom's honey blonde hair hung down to her bare shoulders (something about bare shoulders really turns me on).

"Mom?" I said again. "C'mon, let's go home."

Mom turned slowly and looked at me and then moving slowly, she hugged me to her, pulling me tight against her lush body. I half expected her to start crying, but she just hugged me for a long time and then in a whisper that tickled my throat, said, "Please."

I took that as a request to take her home. I retrieved her car keys from the bartender and then, after making sure my car would be okay where it was, walked out of the bar with my arm around Mom's shoulders as she moved unsteadily to her sedan. Her car's front seat was a bench seat and after I got Mom inside and got behind the wheel, Mom scooted over and leaned herself into me. It was a little awkward as I pulled out, her breast pressing into my right arm, but in a minute, I adjusted to compensate by putting my arm around her.

We drove in silence for a while – the radio playing soft jazz very low and Mom snuggled up to me, her steady breath on my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder. We were several minutes from home when Mom finally said something – the last thing I would have expected to hear her to say to me.

"I can smell her on you, Johnny." Mom pressed her face up, her nose brushing my cheek. "I can smell Rosalita's pussy on you."

"Jeezus, Mom!" I hadn't given it much thought, but she was right. I had rushed out of Rosalita's place without washing up and my lover had creamed heavily on my face and in my hair.

Mom giggled. "It's no big deal. We both know you two have been fucking like minks. I would assume you would be going down on her. I'd be disappointed if you didn't. A man should know how to please a woman." She paused and sighed. "God knows your father never wanted to go down on me." Mom sighed again and I shivered as she again inhaled. "I said it before, son – your Rosalita is a lucky woman."

Mom snuggled a little closer, I could feel her nose brushing my neck. She made a little huffing noise. "I bet your father goes down on his little whore."

I took one hand off the steering wheel and squeezed Mom's hand. "Things will be alright, Mom." Yeah, it sounded lame, but I didn't know what else to say. Mom just sighed and squeezed my hand back, bringing it up and kissing it and then letting it rest in her lap the rest of the ride home.

I helped Mom inside and up the stairs to her room. I turned on the light and started to go when Mom stepped in front of me and did a little wiggle and her dress seemed to simply float off her, falling in a puddle at her feet. I groaned inwardly even as my cock jerked in response to her barely clad body. My mother stood before me in a black, strapless half bra – her aureoles partially exposed – and a black thong bikini. Mom, though drunk recognized a man ogling her when she saw it and smiled evilly. She turned around and said, "Undo my bra, honey."

I sighed and reached out – Mom making it difficult as she swayed unsteadily on her feet. She finally edged backwards to lean against me, her lithe body pressing against mine – her ass rubbing against the hard-on in my pants. I got the damned thing unhooked and Mom slipped out of it and fell into her bed, her tits bouncing invitingly as she did.

"Um, good night, Mom – call me if you need something."

Mom pouted and patted the bed next to her. "Stay, Johnny. Talk to me for a few minutes. I never get to see you anymore." She giggled. "Not since you and your older woman got all hot and heavy."

I felt my skin turn red – no, redder, since I had been blushing since Mom let her dress fall to the floor. "Sure, Mom," I replied, sitting down on the edge of the bed, my eyes traveling back and forth between her face and her full, still very firm breasts – her nipples hard and swollen. Mom's nipples weren't as big as Rosalita's, but they were much longer.

"Well, the one good thing about tonight was I found out that this older woman can still get plenty of attention," Mom said matter-of-factly.

"Oh yeah?" I said, not really sure I wanted to hear this.

"You betcha! I bet I had a dozen guys hit up on me tonight. I guess I still have it," she said as she took her hands and cupped her breasts, making them jiggle slightly. "You young guys sure love big tits!"

I opened my mouth and didn't know what to say, so I closed it again. Mom sighed then and said, "Some were good looking young studs – just a little older than you, son. But, I didn't have the heart to leave with any of them. I turned them all down cold."

My curiosity got the better of me. "Why not, Mom?" I asked.

"I – I just realized that I didn't want to get fucked by some strange dick. I wanted someone to make love to me – someone who loved me." Mom sniffled and her eyes began to tear up. I reached over to the bedside table and snatched up some tissues. Mom looked up at me, her blue eyes searching my matching ones for the answer to some unasked question. "I don't want just sex, son. I want to be loved."

Mom began to cry and I gave her the tissues and I sat with her while she had a good cry. After a bit, her sobs became sniffles and then she was snoring softly. I sat a while longer, looking at my lovely mother. Finally, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and whispered, "I love you, Mom."

Mom moaned a little and mumbled, "I love you too, baby." She turned on her side and returned to her gentle snoring. I covered Mom up with a blanket and went to my room.

I sat in a chair next to a window and watched the empty street below. Things just seemed to be getting crazier and crazier. Mom's flirting became more outrageous with each passing day whether she was sober or not. The hugs and kisses and rubbing up against me were a constant thing now at home as were her becoming more immodest.

Mom thought nothing now of walking naked by my room, claiming to have run out of fresh towels after a shower or to leave her door open while dressing. Tonight, she had left her skimpy panties on, but I didn't need to pull them off to know that Mom had had a lovely pussy lightly covered with golden brown hair or that a few days ago, she had shaved her pussy bare, leaving her tender, thick labia as bare as the day she was born.

I wanted Mom like an addict wants drugs, but – over the same last few weeks, I had realized that I was truly in love with Rosalita and I had decided that I would not be unfaithful to her. I saw the pain that Mom was in over Dad's cheating and I could not – would not make Rosalita endure the same pain. In the meantime, I would resist my incestuous desires and spend a lot of sleepless hours thinking of Rosalita and Mom and a few restless hours of dreaming of both the important women in my life.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I quickly dressed and headed downstairs. Mom stood at the stove, wearing one of my dress shirts and I suspected little else – looking sexy with her hair bed-tousled and face clean of make-up. She had looked beautiful last night with her make-up on, almost like some movie star or something, but I always had thought Mom didn't need much of that and looked prettier without it.

"Morning, sleepy head," Mom said, turning on bare feet to watch me sit down at the table. "Breakfast is almost ready."

"How are you feeling, Mom?" I asked, trying to not notice how sexy her ankles and thighs were.

Mom shrugged her shoulders and said, "Better than I expected. A bit of a headache is all." She came to the table with two plates of food. Mom leaned forward, showing off her breasts when my old shirt gaped open, only half the buttons done up. We began eating and Mom said, "I'm sorry I interrupted your night with Rosalita." She paused to eat a bite of food and then said, "Of course, it's nice to have you here on a Sunday morning. I've missed that these last couple of months."

I wolfed down my food; feeling famished and then said, "I have to admit, Mom. You've been really cool about Rosalita and me."

"How do you mean, Johnny?" Mom said, smiling at me.

I felt myself blushing as I replied, "Well, I'm sleeping with a woman who's forty-two years old – actually a year older than you, Mom. You seem to act like it's perfectly normal – you've never even objected when I spend the night with Rosalita.

Mom looked at me in a way that made me feel a bit nervous – like a cat studying its prey. "Son – it's like I told you before. I've known for years how you feel about older women. I've seen how you would look at my friends – Kelly MacArthur and I used to think it was so cute to see you walking around with an erection while trying to peek at us when we would be sunbathing. I always knew that you would wind up falling in love with an older woman. Maybe I'm a little surprised by the woman you picked, but you're old enough to make your own decisions – I think it would be silly to fight about it."

Part of me – the part that decided whether or not my cock gets hard, wanted me to follow up on her comment about being surprised by my choice – I was both anxious and fearful to hear her answer. Somehow, I resisted the temptation to ask. Instead, I just shook my head and grinned. "You're the greatest Mom a son could have."

Mom laughed as she gathered up our plates and kissed me on top of my head, rubbing herself against me as she did so. "And you can have me whenever you want, baby," Mom said, winking at me over her shoulder as she walked to the sink.

I sat there speechless for a minute until she rolled her eyes at me and said, "Go. Go spend the day with your hot woman or MILF or whatever they call it these days. I ruined your Saturday night – go have fun with your Rosalita."

That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. In one breath, Mom had come on to me yet again and with the next, she gave me her blessing to go fuck another woman. "I love you, Mom." I said in a voice barely above a whisper.

Mom looked back at me, leaning against the sink, my dress shirt riding up to reveal the bottoms of her firm ass cheeks, her long, tanned legs looking so sexy – so inviting." "I love you too, son. Now go on – go visit your woman. Go fuck up a storm."

Later that afternoon, feeling satisfied that I had obeyed my mother to the best of my capabilities; I was resting in Rosalita's bed, her sweaty body on top of mine – my weary, but happy cock having just slipped from the loving embrace of her warm, cum-filled cunt. Our heartbeats were both just slowing down and we both luxuriated in the sweet sensation of our bodies pressed together in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers