Rosarum et Tulips Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria burst into sudden tears. "When I found out that Andrew died in that car accident...you knew we had a three-year-old named Henry?"

Murphy nodded. "Yes, I saw it in the paper."

"Well, I was pregnant a second time. This time, we were going to have a daughter, and we were going to call her Elizabeth, and I'd just found out that day that she was a girl. When the police delivered the news to me, I said thank you and they left. Then I lost her..." Gloria cried even harder. "I lost my husband and my son and my daughter...all in one day!" she sobbed, rocking back and forth.

Murphy stood up and walked around the table. She put her arms around Gloria and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry," she said. "You suffered three terrible losses, but it will all work out. I know you're hurting, but you're safe with me, okay? You're safe with me."

Without even having dessert, and even though it was barely nine o'clock, Gloria said she wanted to have an early night. Murphy nodded and Gloria agreed to walk her to the door. Just before Murphy opened it to step out into the night, she turned back to her.

"I'm really sorry," she said.

Gloria shook her head and wiped away the last of her tears. "It's okay," she assured her. "I'll be all right."

Murphy nodded and put on a tight smile. "I guess I'll see you the next time my brothers or sisters get in trouble again," she said with a dark little chuckle which made her face flush a little.

"Well, maybe next Friday you could come over," Gloria offered. "We can get a pizza and watch a movie next time. What do you say?"

Murphy smiled, her insides tingling again. "Yes, that'd be fine," she said to Gloria, hoping her smile didn't give too much away.

"Good," said Gloria, holding out her hand. "Good night."

"Good night," Murphy said, taking her hand. The current, this time, overtook everything and caused Murphy to pull Gloria towards her. She saw Gloria gasp one second before their lips met. She didn't struggle, but she didn't move much either. Not knowing what else to do, Murphy kept it strictly to a slight open-mouthed kiss before pulling back. She gave the shocked older woman a little smile before walking backwards. She opened the door and walked out into the night right before sticking her head back inside the house. "Good night," she said again, and shut the door behind her, feeling like she could do cartwheels all over Gloria's lawn.

Murphy drove home happily that night. Her parents were still not home, and upon going in, she found that Nathan had gone home, Sebastian, Devon and Lucy were in bed, and that "responsible" Ethan was asleep on the couch with the T.V. on. Murphy rolled her eyes and switched off the T.V. and covered Sebastian with the couch's afghan.

Then she climbed the stairs and checked Sebastian and Devon's room, which was on the left. The lights were out and they were both snoring. Rolling her eyes with a smile on her face, she went down the hall to Lucy's room, and slowly opened the door. To her surprise, the nearly-twelve-year-old was awake and staring at her older sister.

"Well, hello," Murphy said. "It's way past your bedtime, young lady. Why are you still up?"

Lucy sighed. "I wanted to read more of that book..."

Murphy sighed. "Well, it is Friday night. Okay. We can read a couple of chapters, but at ten o'clock, it's lights out, okay?"

Lucy nodded eagerly at Murphy. She handed her the last Harry Potter book and eagerly clapped her hands.

"Okay...ooh, it's the last chapter!" she said, giving Lucy a grin. "Nineteen years later..." She read, and was again pulled into the wizarding world where Harry and Ginny were married with three kids, and Ron and Hermione were married with two kids. Malfoy was married with a son, and he and Harry didn't despise each other anymore. Two of Harry's kids were off to Hogwarts, and one of Hermione's and Ron's. Everything slowly fell into place as Albus Severus boarded the train and said goodbye. And even Ginny assured Harry that he would be all right. "...All was well," Murphy said, a little sigh of contentment coming from Lucy. "Are you tired yet?" she asked her little sister, who nodded.

"Yes," she replied.

"Good," Murphy said, kissing Lucy on the forehead and putting the book on her nightstand. She then crossed the room and turned off the light and shut the door behind her.

Thankfully, it was only another few steps to her bedroom and she managed to get inside her door and lock it just as Ethan woke up downstairs. She was careful to switch off her light and lock the door so he would know not to come inside and bother her.

She stripped down to her nakedness, and lay on her bed again. She then stroked her pussy, and made herself come within minutes while thinking of the kiss she'd shared with Gloria, and how much more she'd wanted to do with her. She imagined her naked, and grinning at her as she lay upon her bed and stroked her pussy, driving her half-mad with lust as she wished to lick it. And then it was all over.

Then Murphy took a shower, and went to sleep.

The next week had Murphy busy with various essays and routine assignments so she hardly had time for anything except schoolwork. She was tired by Thursday, completely worn down from the hard week which had consisted of four tests, three essays, and two quizzes. At eleven o'clock, after four hours of studying, she decided to check her email, take a shower, and go to bed.

There was an email from Gloria in her inbox from Tuesday. Frantic that she'd missed important correspondence time, she hastily clicked the email. All it said was she was looking forward to their pizza and a movie. Nothing more, nothing less. Satisfied, Murphy allowed herself five minutes of pussy stroking before taking a shower and calling it a night.

The next day, after a long day at school, Murphy enlisted Ethan to be in charge of pick up that day. Since Sebastian had theater, Devon had baseball and Lucy had track, she figured he'd be kept busy for a while. Also, their mom's would be busy in court until well after she'd be gone, so everything would work out perfectly.

She headed down to the local lingerie shop, and decided on a sexy black number that showed off her triple C breasts, amazing curves, and her perfect legs. The salesgirl, who looked to be about twenty-two and who introduced herself as Fiona, helped her into it.

"How do I look?" she asked, posing for her.

"You look gorgeous, miss," she replied. "I'm sure your boyfriend will be very happy with it."

"Not my boyfriend, my middle school principal," she said. "She's a widow and totally hot. I will be fucking her tonight."

Fiona blushed and giggled. "Well, it's enough to make my pussy wet," she said, letting out a second giggle.

Murphy gave her a sideways glance. "Oh, really?" she said. "Are their cameras back here?" she asked.

"They're broken today..."

"Is anyone else shopping now?"

"No..."

"Are you the only girl working right now?"

"Yes, miss..."

Murphy grinned. "You find me attractive?"

"Yes."

"Are you a lesbian?" Murphy asked, stepping toward her.

"Yes, I think so," Fiona said, not moving.

Murphy shoved her gently against the dressing room wall and kissed her while simultaneously rubbing her clit. "Do you like that?" she whispered into Fiona's neck, marveling at how smoothed her shaved pussy was.

"Yes," Fiona moaned, beginning to buck for Murphy.

"Good...good girl," Murphy said as Fiona came a moment later. She took a towelette from her bag and enjoyed licking Fiona's orgasm and tonguing Fiona all at once.

"Would you like the 20% off discount, miss?" Fiona asked, beginning to straighten her little black dress and re-positioning her hair.

That night, Murphy arrived at Gloria's house right on time. She had a blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of sweat pants over her naughty black number, and this time brought a bouquet of red roses to Gloria's, in the midst of some very potent baby's breath.

Gloria opened the door and greeted Murphy with a smile. "Come on in," she said, just like the first time. "Those for me?"

"Yes," Murphy said, handing over the roses.

"I love roses," Gloria said. "I'll just put these in some water. Why don't you go through to the living room and make yourself comfortable. You can pick the movie if you like."

Murphy went into the living room and admitted to herself that she loved the modern couch. It looked wonderful to fuck on, but she figured that Gloria's bed would be better. She opened a wall cabinet and perused the various DVD's and picked out Love Actually, because she wanted to hear some English accents and she liked all the stories.

She hit the play button just as Gloria came in with the roses. She put them on a table a little bit away from the couch, and came to sit down. "This is a good one," Gloria commented. "When it's halfway through, we'll order the pizza, okay?"

Murphy nodded. When Liam Neeson's character questions his stepson about whether or not he's in love, Murphy paused it and Gloria dialed Pizza O'Mama's. "Hello, pizza for delivery," she said. "Okay. One medium mushroom, bacon, pineapple, and olives. A medium chicken, feta cheese, garlic, and parmesean. An order of cheesy garlic bread-sticks. And we'll also have your large chocolate caramel cake with vanilla ice cream. Okay, $51.21? Yes, that's fine. Cash, I'll be paying cash. Forty minutes? That will be fine. My address is 69 W. Maple Drive. Okay, see you in forty minutes. Okay, goodbye."

"That's kind of expensive for dinner," Murphy remarked as Gloria hung up the phone. "Do you want me to pay $25? $30?"

Gloria shook her head, and gave Murphy a smile. "My house, my treat," she said indulgently. "Now, press play."

Sooner than expected, they had their dinner just in time for the movie's talent show at the school. When the film was finished, Murphy put in Elf, even though it wasn't Christmas. After that was over, and dinner and dessert had been consumed, they had a long conversation.

When it came to a lull, Murphy took her chance. "What did you think about last week?" she asked carefully.

"What about last week?" Gloria asked.

Murphy sighed. "I kissed you," she said. "What did you think of that? I left before you really did anything."

Gloria sighed. "I was just wondering how you knew..."

"Knew? What?" she asked.

"Well...I've been a lesbian all my life."

"But...your husband..."

"He's the only man I ever loved," Gloria explained. "When I was fourteen years old, my mom died and my stepfather repeatedly abused me. Just before my fifteenth birthday, he made me work as a hooker, and how I resented it. For three years I worked, and in my second year, just after my seventeenth birthday, I met Andrew. He told me to distance myself from the business and to leave it entirely. My stepfather would threaten to beat and rape me if I did such a thing, so out of fear, I stayed. Just a month before I turned eighteen, my stepfather discovered that I was on the pill. He was a religious fanatic who believed that birth control was wrong, and he nearly beat me to an inch of my life. A month later, I slept with Andrew for the first time, got pregnant, married him, and ran away from my stepfather, but not before turning him in. He's serving thirty-five years, and I changed my name so he can't find me."

"Are you a lesbian...because you resent all the meant who ever demeaned you?" Murphy asked.

"I suppose that's some of it," Gloria replied. "But, then again, Andrew never treated me like a hooker. He treated me like a princess, and I loved every minute of it."

Murphy found herself scooting closer to Gloria. "I love every minute with you," she said quietly.

Gloria turned and looked at Murphy. She reached out and wove her fingers in hers, and the electric current began once more. Murphy leaned in and kissed Gloria, and this time Gloria responded by opening her mouth and caressing Murphy's tongue. That worked up Murphy's courage who pulled off Gloria's clothes and then her own.

Gloria gasped at Murphy's outfit. "You were planning this, were you?" she said, a knowing smile on her face.

Murphy shrugged. "I couldn't help it. I wanted to fuck you ever since I graduated, I just wasn't old enough to understand it yet."

She leaned down and kissed Gloria's radiant neck, and Gloria moaned softly with every touch and kiss Murphy did. She stuck her tongue out and gently licked Gloria's bare skin as Gloria pulled at Murphy's outfit.

"What?" Murphy asked, a chuckle behind her voice. "Baby, what is it?" she said, smiling down at her lover.

"I...I think we should go to my bedroom," she replied.

"So do I," Murphy said. "Lead the way, lover."

Gloria took Murphy by the hand and led her down the hall and up the stairs, down another hall and into a massive room. The sheets were cream colored and perfectly soft. Murphy pushed Gloria down and kissed her, and massaged her breasts, which were immaculate.

"God, your breasts are amazing," Murphy said, kissing her way down Gloria's neck for the second time and sucking on them. "God, they're so beautiful," she whispered against her skin, causing goose bumps to appear on Gloria's perfectly tanned skin.

"Thank you," Gloria whispered, which quickly turned into a moan. "You can't know how wet you're making me right now...you can't know..."

"I'm about to find out," Murphy said, and got down on her knees and spread Gloria's beautiful legs. She inhaled her pussy and looked at it in the light. It was completely drenched, and Gloria was moving around the bed impatiently, waiting for Murphy to begin licking.

She didn't have to wait too long, and Murphy began licking with her long, perfect tongue. Gloria gasped at the feeling of Murphy's tongue making contact with one of her most sensitive areas. She began to squirm in a moment of passion, and couldn't seem to stop. She gasped and moaned and finally pulled Murphy's head so as it wouldn't stop licking her until she had an orgasm.

"You like this?" Murphy asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" Gloria cried, her hips bucking faster still.

Murphy licked her index and middle finger and stuck them into Gloria's eager pussy. Then she took her thumb and rubbed her clit, all the while she gently licked Gloria's pussy lips.

"I don't know why I'm squirming so much," Gloria gasped.

"It means you're going to come," Murphy replied.

"I'm going to come so much... OH!" she cried, and Murphy became drenched with Gloria's juices.

"Oh, baby, you taste incredible," she said, crawling up her lover's body to her face. "Here, lick my face," she said. "Taste yourself..."

"That was amazing," Gloria whispered as she licked Murphy's face.

Murphy smiled and crawled further so as she was sitting on Gloria's face. "I want you to lick me, stick your fingers in me...whatever you have to do. I want to come on your face," she said.

Gloria held on tightly to Murphy's hips and moved them back and forth. It was made clear in the beginning what Gloria wanted Murphy to do so she moved her pussy back and forth over Gloria's wanting mouth. As she began to moan, Murphy knew that it would be anytime now before she would come over her new lover's face.

"This is so great," Murphy groaned. "Oh...oh! Yes! Don't stop, baby! Oh, baby, please don't stop!" she told Gloria.

"I'm not going to stop, sweetie," she said, and finally Murphy came all over Gloria's face.

Murphy crawled back down so as they were in the missionary position. She smiled down at Gloria and licked her face, ending with a kiss. Then she put her knee into Gloria's pussy and straddled Gloria's right leg. Then she began to move back and forth, and the movement on her pussy just felt brilliantly choreographed and pleasurable. She felt herself coming on Gloria's leg in no time, and Gloria soon came on her knee.

Murphy then collapsed onto Gloria, and they both breathed heavily. "Well?" she asked her former principal. "How was that?"

Gloria, still gasping, managed to say, "That was the best goddamn sex I've ever had!"

"Me too," Murphy whispered. "God...that was fucking awesome..."

Gloria giggled. "I forget that you're a teenager," she said.

Murphy smirked and picked her head up and looked down at her. "Only for two more years, lover," she said.

Gloria smiled and leaned up to kiss Murphy. She put her arms around her waist and sighed. "I am so happy that you're here. Do you think you can come over next Friday?"

Murphy, unseen by Gloria, grinned. "Why?" she asked innocently.

Gloria pulled back and looked at Murphy full in the face. "Because next week I'm going to buy a strap on and take you from the back," she said very seriously.

Murphy grinned down at her. "I'll make sure I clear my calendar," she said, leaning down and kissing Gloria again.

12