Rose and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Beast looked upon her trashed body he felt remorse for his actions. Not enough to stop him from leaving her chained up, but enough that he regretted the way she would surely see him now, and forever, a Beast.

~~~~~

The chamber was so dark to Rose. Her wrists and ankles ached. Her body felt bruised and broken. She cried, missing her father all the more. What had she done to deserve such punishment?

Time passed and she may have slept, she wasn't sure. There was no light in the dungeon and no way for her to count the passage of time. Her entire body pulsed with pain and she whimpered often.

The chamber door opened and a soft candlelight followed by the Beast entered the room. Rose cringed against the wall as if she could get away. The movement made her body ache and brought back the earlier abuse. She stopped moving and tried to breath as shallow as her racing heart beat would allow.

"You could have lived in luxury. Pain free. All you had to do was submit to me." The Beast spoke staring down at her.

As much as it hurt her she raised just her eyes, the rest of her body was too tired for more. "Never," she spat out.

"Stupid girl. I came to offer you comfort, healing, food. Suffer. Suffer all night for all I care." The Beast set the candle and tray of food on a table in the center of the room and left Rose alone.

Rose stared at the candle, watching its steady burn until it extinguished some time later. Her tears were useless so she stopped herself from crying. Her pain diminished slightly as she thought herself so much weaker than the Beast. There was nothing she could do. He could crush her easily and cause her more pain if she continued to fight him.

She hated being chained. She hated being used for sex. The idea that she would die in the filthy dungeon because the Beast wouldn't feed her terrified her. He had every power over her as frustrating as those thoughts were, she couldn't deny the truth her grim reality.

She had to get some semblance of control. She could pretend. If it would get her out of the dank dungeon, she could do it as much as she hated the Beast. She let her tear soaked face dry and she was determined. If nothing else, she'd gain the freedom her earlier actions, although she didn't know exactly what she'd done to make him so angry with her, had lost her. Then she'd escape. Her plan focused her and she breathed through the spikes of pain all over her flesh and body.

~~~~~

Rose didn't remember opening her eyes. She didn't know when the Beast had returned. He was in front of her and a fresh candle burned chasing away the shadows in the dark chamber. Her face felt swollen and her tongue was thick in her mouth.

"Drink," the Beast said holding a cup to her parched lips.

She sipped the cool water gratefully until the cup was empty. "Thank you," she whispered as she licked her dry lips.

He dipped a piece of bread in gravy and feed it to her. She ate it greedily, piece after piece and drank the second cup of water her offered her.

When he finished feeding her she hung her head in shame. Her bladder was full. "Please, Sir. I need to..." her voice trailed off and her face flushed bright red.

Silently he released her cuffs and pointed to the corner. She quickly made her way to the bucket there and squatted over it, relieving herself. When she turned back to the Beast she realized he'd watched her.

She wanted to yell at him, but she held her tongue. If being nice got her out of the chains then being nicer was the plan. She'd give anything to be put back into the room where she'd spent her first day.

"I'm finished, Sir," she said weakly. She barely knew where her courage came from but she decided to ask for something he didn't appear to have provided. "May I bathe, Sir?"

He shook his head no in response and stared at her. She walked with her head down until she stood in front of the Beast. A squeak left her mouth as the Beast grabbed her about the waist and lifted her onto the table in the center.

Her hands fell to her sides as she felt the cool wood beneath her sore bottom. He pushed on her torso until she lay supine on the tabletop with her legs hanging over the side. Her pulse raced as he traced his clawed fingers over her arms, head, down her chest before settling over her mons. She closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable pain, but it didn't come.

Finally, the threat was too great and she opened her eyes to see him staring at her hip. She knew there was a deep claw mark there that had only recently stopped seeping her blood.

"I'm going to heal you now. If you move, I'll chain you up and leave you to suffer for another day and night."

"Yes-yes, Sir." She stammered.

The pads of his clawed fingers traced the deep gouge on her hip, stroking the bruised flesh. Rose winced as he stroked her pain. She held her breath and waited for him to do what he was going to do.

He brought his nose to the spot he'd been touching and before she could think to ask how, he'd healed her. His long tongue continually swept the area. His tongue was wet and warm and the path it left made her skin tingle. He did it again and again and soon the pain lessened and then was gone altogether.

Rose blinked and took a breath before she looked at her hip. The skin albeit a little red was complete. She stared where she knew the skin had be pierced and couldn't believe that it was better. So much better. She smiled and rested her head against the table as he repeated the healing on her other hip. She shivered as he finished licking her thighs.

His tongue raced over her stomach and breasts healing as it came in contact with each of the marks on her body. He finished her front and directed her to roll onto her stomach. She did so without complaint and the healing continued over her backside. As he finished between her legs she found herself moaning and panting on her hands and knees before she remembered she wasn't supposed to move.

"Do you find this pleasurable?" the Beast asked.

"Yes," Rose answered and flushed. She was almost disappointed he'd stopped.

"You're all healed. There's no reason for me to continue," the Beast said. "Unless you want me to continue."

"Maybe, maybe just to make sure." Rose swallowed hard unable to believe her response.

He took another tentative swipe at her labia and Rose's body pulsed and tingled. What sounded like a chuckle escaped the Beast's jaws. Rose stared straight ahead and tried not to let the stimulation excite her body as much as it did. It was no use.

Soon his tongue dipped in and out of her very wet cunt and she was too close to orgasm to care. His tongue plunged into her and she felt her body release the beautiful tension that was building deep inside her body. She sank down to the table, her limbs like liquid, unable to support herself.

The Beast didn't let her rest and before she could really enjoy the release he'd lifted her off the table and placed her on the floor on all fours. She was too scared to do anything other than stay the way he positioned her. As she looked back over her shoulder she saw him pushing down his breeches.

His cock was thick and bounced up slapping his stomach. He crawled behind her. She turned her head to face away from him.

She held her breath and stared at the gray bricks across from her. He plunged into her sopping pussy. She felt her body tear anew, as if his healing licks had completely healed her and maybe they had. Her body tensed with the pain as he pushed into her, going deeper with each stroke. He panted over her as one of his clawed hands scraped across her breast bringing fresh pain with it.

"Please, Sir," she cried out as he sank into her body. "Gentle, please."

Her body trembled around him as he filled her body up. Tears sprang out her eyes that she might go through the same pain as the day before. What was the point in healing her in the first place if he only meant to destroy her again?

He paused halfway inside her body and slowed his assault.

"T-thank you," she whispered. The slower approach allowed her to feel something more than the pain. She adjusted and other than the slight tearing she could feel more. More of the arousal that had been there before he started. She let herself relax bit by bit and it wasn't nearly as bad. He pushed into her ever so slowly and her body took his cock, every inch. She concentrated on her breathing and felt relief and some pleasure as he pulled back.

Each time he pushed back in she felt her body stimulated, wanting more. The slow gentle rocking of their bodies felt amazing. Even the pain sent her body into a heightened sense of total pleasure. Soon she was moaning and she forgot that she didn't want to be taken as she gripped him with her cunt, afraid to release him for the lacking feeling that overwhelmed her when he left her empty.

Rose panted and ground herself back on him. The rhythm increased slightly as he grunted with his mouth next to her ear.

"Are you willing?" he asked between pants.

She wasn't sure what she was, she just knew she didn't want it to stop. She needed him inside her to finish her. Tears flooded down her face and she was so afraid to answer. Her body may have been willing but her mind was clear that as good as he felt, as much as she ached, she did not want to be used and abused so thoroughly by such a beast.

"No," she squeaked out breathlessly.

His head crushed her shoulder as he leaned his full weight into her. He'd filled her body and held himself deep inside her channel. It was almost as if his cock pulsed inside her sensitive flesh, his heartbeat thumped against her back a moment longer and then he pulled out. Rose fell to the floor from the suddenness of his actions. He towered over her on all fours as she turned over and faced the Beast.

He licked her tears away and then down her neck to a taut nipple. He nipped at it, letting the flat of his tongue crinkle the skin there. Her eyes closed as she waited for the biting pain that never came. There was just the soft sensual assault on her breasts. He paid both breasts maximum attention which confused her body more and she stretched, arching her back into his dangerous mouth until she felt her loins ignite in flames of need.

The Beast stopped suckling her tender breasts and instead lapped at them until they didn't feel nearly as sore from his mouth, only swollen with need. Rose gasped and stared down at the Beast as he moved down from her breasts to her apex. His tongue flicked out and swiped across her clit. She held a fist in her mouth to keep from screaming. When her head felt as if it would pop off, she ran her other hand into his head fur.

"Don't please. Don't heal me there, Sir," she whispered. If she let him heal her hymen again, it would tear anew every time he had sex with her. That was the most painful part of the night. She thought that maybe if it healed on its own she'd be able to enjoy it eventually. "I'd be more willing if I heal there on my own. It won't hurt as much as tonight." she smiled at the Beast as he gazed up her body at her.

He seemed to consider her words for a moment and then he backed away, sitting on his heels. "Of course," he mumbled to himself. "You aren't willing to be deflowered and are willing if already deflowered."

"What?" Rose asked sitting up on her elbows. She winced as she closed her sore legs and crab crawled away from the Beast.

"My curse. I need to deflower a willing Rose. You are my only hope. Yet, you've stated you would not be willing to be deflowered. It is too painful for you. I must heal the wound or it will not be a deflowering at all. Even now, my saliva slowly heals you there."

Rose could feel his saliva working, her pussy tingled and she was less sore than a moment before.

"I can try," Rose whispered. If she could give the Beast what he wanted maybe he would let her live in comfort or better yet maybe he would let her leave. "I will try. Tomorrow night. I'll try. I...I need you to be gentle. Like you did tonight. If I know it won't be as painful, I can try."

"Why would you help me?" he asked.

"It helps me to help you," Rose said simply.

The Beast sighed heavily. "Fine. Tonight after you've had today to rest I will have you again. You must give yourself to me. Be willing. If you are truly willing, my curse will break and I'll set you free. If not, I'll heal you again and try the next night. When my curse breaks, you'll be free. Agreed?"

"Yes, Sir. Anything. I promise I will try. Thank you, Sir. Thank you."

The Beast stood up and lifted Rose in his arms. She trembled involuntarily but tried to cover her fear with a smile. "I will try."

The Beast carried her to the room he'd given her the first day and lay her on the bed. After he left, Rose bathed and then changed into one of the many shifts she found that fit her. She didn't understand the magic that seemed to be around her.

The way the Beast's tongue had healed her injuries. The kitchen had appeared bare when he showed her around, but the Beast had brought her food. Her hearth was blazing with a warm fire where there had been no fire making materials. When she tried the door handle she found it locked. It seemed if she wished anything other than her freedom it was provided to her. Only freedom was the only thing she truly desired.

She sat in frustration in front of the fire as she ate the food provided by the Beast while she'd bathed. Her body still tingled slightly from all the sexual stimulation and yet her mind recoiled at the thought of lying with the Beast again. It would be so much easier for her had he not raped her so brutally that first time. He'd been as cruel as he'd been kind and now she couldn't trust him no matter what he did.

It didn't matter that he promised to take her gently. He stomach tied in knots at the idea. It was knowing that it would be painful, no matter what he did, even if he prepared her body to take him, that scared her most of all. If her mind wasn't willing to do it, no matter her body's responses to him, she'd never be willing. His curse would never break and she'd never gain her freedom. Rose wrapped her arms around her knees and cried as she thought about everything.

~~~~~

The Beast entered her room just as the sunset with a tray of food. Rose picked at the meal and thanked him, although food was the last thing on her mind. She ate as slowly as she possibly could but soon everything on the tray was gone and she'd barely tasted a single bite.

The Beast watched Rose, with a hungry look in his eyes as she ate. Rose stood up and placed the tray on the dresser beside her bed. The Beast followed her scenting the air as he walked behind her.

"You reek of fear. Are you unwilling to do what you promised?" he growled.

Rose felt her mind spike with anger as she turned to face the Beast. "I'm sorry. I've given this a lot of thought. I've tried to convince myself that I am. I just can't. I can't no matter what you do, I don't want to have sex with you, Sir." She stared at the Beast's stomach afraid to meet his eyes.

"You promised to try. This isn't trying," the Beast roared. Rose flinched away from his anger.

"I tried. I can't forget what you did to me already. It won't go away. It's there, no matter what you do now. It doesn't matter that you healed me. I'm afraid. I don't want to feel the pain, no matter how slight you make it." Rose cried, pleading with the Beast to understand.

"Then sating my urges will have to be enough. It's better than nothing at all," the Beast turned and grabbed Rose pulling her body flush with his.

"Please, don't do this. I'll try again. Tomorrow night. Please, not like this. Not so rough and cruel. Please, Sir." Rose trembled under his claws.

"Disrobe," he barked.

Rose blinked up at him, her anger rising. She hated him more than ever as she slid the shift off her arms and down her body.

The Beast turned her so she faced away and then pushed her to the ground. Rose cried as she waited for him to remove his pants and then she felt him behind her. His rough fingers cupped her mound and then the heel of his paw applied a steady pressure to her clit as he licked her spine.

The touches stimulated her and her body responded in kind. "Please, Sir. No," she pleaded as her lower lips swelled from the attention.

He pressed his flesh between her butt cheeks and stroked up and down for a moment before replacing his hand with his cock. She could feel the heat of it as it thrust between her now swollen lips and glanced across her throbbing clit. It was too much for her body and soon her arousal scented the air around them.

"Are you willing now?" the Beast grunted as he slid between her silky folds over and over again.

"No," Rose moaned as she gripped at his cock with her swollen pussy lips.

"Your body is willing," the Beast roared. "Maybe that's all I need."

Rose cringed as he plunged into her for the third time even though it felt like the first. Her hymen tore as he shredded it with his cock and she screamed. Panting the Beast slowed his movements. He was gentle as he rocked in and out of her pussy.

"See, it can be pleasure if you just relax," he felt her cunt milking his cock and pushed into her deeper. He used the pad of his finger being careful of the claw as he rubbed her clit. She moaned as he increased the pressure. "Are you willing now?" he grunted as he ground himself deep inside her.

"N-no. My body wants this, but my mind. M-my mind hates my body. H-hates it," she panted as the edge of orgasm directed her body until she was moaning and clamping down around his cock. "Please, please..." she begged.

"Soon, your body and mind will agree. You'll crave my touch. It will just take time." The Beast said as he fucked poor Rose and filled her body with his seed.

She lay like a broken doll on the floor when he finished. He licked her well and then left her there on the floor. Soon, he thought as he returned to his bedchamber. Soon she'll be willing, he only needed to wait a little longer for her total submission. If her body was willing so soon, it wouldn't take long for her mind to come around, even with a girl as stubborn as Rose.

~~~~~

The Beast continued to rape Rose every evening for a fortnight with no change in her willingness. By the end of that time, her body responded less to his stimulation and instead of arousal from his ministrations she shutdown, looking through him when she faced him and her eyes were dead and devoid of all emotion. She rarely spoke when he visited her room, until she did no more than nod her agreement. When asked if she was willing she didn't respond at all.

She didn't cry, she didn't refuse, she did nothing at all. He was often reminded of the image of her as a broken doll. She refused to do anything for or against him. The Beast was frustrated and no longer satisfied with having sex with her. She sated nothing in him and his hopes of breaking the curse seemed to die each day as Rose did in her own way.

When he entered her room one evening he found her stiff and cold on the bed, barely breathing. He dropped the tray of food he'd brought her and raced to her side. He searched her for wounds, but she had none. He'd healed her the night before.

"What is this? What did you take?" He screamed as he cradled her in his arms.

Her eyes stared past him, completely empty. It was as if she were dead even though he could hear her faint heartbeat in her chest.

He cried as he held her. "I promise, no more. I won't touch you in that way again. I'm sorry, Rose. Please. Please don't die." His gruff voice was as soothing as he could make it as he pleaded.

He sat beside her bed all that night until the next. She slept some, but mostly she just stared at the ceiling.

After three days with no response from Rose, "I'll let you go," the Beast promised. "Get better and I'll let you go. I'll give you what you need to find your father. Just eat something. Drink something. Please, Rose, please."