Rose and Tom Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom has a fantastic drink with Rose and then some.
1.4k words
4.4
11.8k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in Comedy and Bed

Rose and Tom are relaxed for another evening of cuddling in bed, with the array of comedians on in a marathon that night. As they both lay there with pants off under the covers, Tom has his right arm stretched over and across to Rose's lower abdomen, while Rose has her right arm laying flat on her right side.

Slowly, Rose inches her arm behind her, and feels around, finding Tom's chest. Tom, noticing Rose's right hand is finding his chest, starts to give her a belly rub. Soon, Rose slides her hand down, and finds that Tom is already exhibiting a slight warmth protruding through his briefs. Tom then shifts his left arm fully around Rose's lying left side, and cradles her left breast from the outside of her shirt.

Rose is caught a bit off guard by Tom's left hand, as a small sigh escapes her lips. While Tom caresses the breast over the shirt, his right hand drifts down, soon finding the top edge of Rose's panties. Rose meanwhile has found it fun to tease Tom a bit through his briefs by touching below his balls and working the top end of the inner thighs. All this, while both of them are still laughing at the comedian's jokes.

As the show ended, Rose turned over on Tom's left arm, and her head reached back for a long, slow kiss. Tom then placed some kisses all over Rose's face, working from her lips down to her neck, up to her right earlobe, and running back across her cheek to her lips. Tom could tell Rose was pretty excited from the kisses on her neck and the sucking on her earlobe, and before long, Rose asked "I want more" and began to lick her open lips with her tongue.

Tom opened his mouth and began to lick his lips back, only with a slight flicking of the tongue to suggest he wanted to go down on her too. Tom then returned "I want to lick you too."

However, rather than a typical laying back on the bed or 69, Tom suggested, "let's try me kneeling on the floor and you spinning around, propped up on the wall." Given the college beds were twins, the wall did in fact play in as it would be impossible for Rose to lay flat and keep her entire back on the bed.

So Tom placed the pillows and actually a comforter to make it comfortable for Rose to lie across the narrow width of the bed. Then Tom, on just a towel for a little comfort, kneeled down, and removed Rose's loosened panties. Rose was already a little wet from the attention, and so Tom went to work on making Rose much more wet.

To start, Tom blew on the outside of her outer lips, while he massaged the inner thighs and all over Rose's pubic mound on the outside of her pussy. Then, Tom used his fingers to help spread Rose's outer lips apart, and Tom moved in with his nose, to start working her clit, while his tongue began to lick away at her lower lips and down near the vaginal opening. It took from the start probably about four minutes of straight work by Tom's nose and tongue to bring Rose to start bucking, and then she was cumming out a very thick, creamy cum.

After Tom got finished with bringing Rose off for the first time, he brought out Rose's vibrator. Tom never felt he was inferior to the vibrator, and in fact used it on himself a few times in private and with Rose prior; it was a nice addition for Tom. However, tonight it was for Rose, and so Tom began to work the vibrator around as a dildo, without turning the switch. He even inserted in into her vagina, before slightly turning the knob to the lowest on position. After fucking Rose with the vibrator for a minute or so, he moved it to focus on her clit, and oh did Rose react.

Tom went back into Rose's vagina, this time with a finger, while the vibrator was beating away at Rose's clit. Both of them knew Rose was on her way to another cum; it was just a matter of how long. Tom kept going, working the upper wall of Rose's vagina and her clit at the same time, and Rose began thrashing about, and bouncing up and down on the bed, and then she poured out a much different kind of cum, more clearish and in greater amounts than usual. It still tasted good, as Tom licked his fingers clean and devoured licking Rose's pussy afterwards. It was a good thing for positioning Rose the way Tom did too, because her cum flowed right onto his body, soaked the front of his briefs and the towel he was on, and a bit went onto the carpet as well. Not that Tom minded the aftereffects of their fun at all anyhow; he actually was smiling really big after giving Rose that much pleasure. Of course, Tom also wanted to relieve himself after all this, and Rose could see that too.

So Rose got up, and Tom pulled his soaked briefs off, before lying back on the bed. Then, Rose got on the other end of the bed, and leaned over, so as to have Tom just lie back and relax. She was satisfied with bringing Tom his own pleasure for the moment. Rose started with kissing her way up Tom's right leg, reaching his balls which she tea-bagged for a moment, which really fired up Tom's hardening shaft.

By the time Rose reached Tom's penis, he was hot, hard, and hoping that Rose will keep going further. And Rose did, as her mouth parted, and she began sucking away at Tom, pumping Tom's dick up and down through her tight lips. Oh, was Rose going perfect too, her mouth and tongue felt like they were on fire and really slippery. It did not take long, for a change, for Tom to be at the brink of spewing into Rose.

"Rose, I'm getting real close" Tom whispered as his body was swelling into a deep ecstasy from Rose's mouth continuing on his pre-cumming member. The salty pre-cum turned into shooting wads of semen into her mouth as Rose finished Tom off without pulling away to finish him by hand. She then turned and spat out his spunk, and Tom reached for the bottle of water so Rose could get rid of the taste. Rose was not a big fan of swallowing cum, and Tom understood it wasn't him, so it didn't bother either of them by her spitting it out into the nearby can.

As Tom began to shrink, Rose said, "I still want more."

Tom then said "I need a few minutes to recover before more" although he moved Rose's hand over to start fondling his balls, so apparently he felt he would be ready pretty quick. Tom shifted over on the bed, allowing Rose to lie down next to him. Once Tom was ready, he mention to Rose that "I think I'm ready for more now" and away Rose went, starting with working Tom's cock back to a hardened state before the condom went on.

Rose was able to get Tom warm and hard quickly, and then she mentioned "let's try spoons tonight."

Tom answered "sure" and with Rose to guide Tom in since it is different approaching the pussy and getting in the vagina from behind, it took quite a bit of work to find the right position. Once Tom was inside Rose, Tom began working his hips forward to go sideways and pump away, while Rose tried to hump Tom while lying sideways. Although it took longer, Tom eventually got his breathing quicker, and as Rose's did too, he came, shooting away into her with not quite the usual force, but he had fired twice in about twenty-five minutes, so Tom felt he was doing good to get that much out into her the second time. Tom pulled himself out, and they both cleaned themselves up a bit, before Tom went for a new pair of briefs and Rose slipped back into her panties for some more cuddle time in bed before Rose fell asleep in Tom's arms.