Rose Blossoms Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose loses a Greased Gladiator contest and is punished.
2k words
4.1
27.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rose has disappointed her Master by losing a Greased Gladiator match at the club. This is the story of the aftermath of that match told more or less from Rose's perspective as she comes to grips with the Master's punishment of silence and then is slowly led into the truth of who she truly is and what her Master has done for her.

The story is in 5 parts. This is part 2 of 5
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Rose soon became the reigning Southern Belle at the club. Southern Belle matches, however, were primarily for rookie fighters, so Master moved her to the catfight division. Catfights were basically the same as the Belle matches except that the fighters started with fewer clothes and the winner not only had to strip their opponent, they also had to pin them to the mat just as in a normal wrestling match.

Since there was so little clothing, it was usually gone soon after the girls entered the ring. From that point on, the two naked slaves wrestled each other until one of them was pinned or gave up. Again some of the fighters were sissy slaves rather than women, but fighting totally naked in the catfights they had the definite disadvantage of something hanging between their legs. Anything that your opponent could grab hold of could be used as a handle to drag you to the mat. Most female slaves preferred to catfight sissy slaves rather than another female slave. They had a much higher likelihood of winning against a sissy.

Whether the loser of the catfights was male or female, they would be forced to crawl, still naked, out of the ring to service the Masters and Mistresses in the crowd for the rest of the night. The winner would return to stand beside their Master or Mistress. Rose never lost a catfight, but always returned to stand next to Master for the rest of the evening or until he commanded her to do otherwise.

The third category of matches in which female slaves would fight were called "Greased Gladiators." Male slaves, female slaves and sissy slaves all fought in this category. Sometimes it was male vs male. Sometimes male vs female. Sometimes female vs female. Normally, a female slave was not matched against a male unless the female was being punished by her Master or Mistress or the male slave's Master or Mistress wanted them publicly humiliated by losing against one of the more powerful female gladiators. For Greased Gladiator matches, sissy slaves were usually listed as female in the match cards and treated as such.

For this kind of match, both slaves started out naked and greased, thus the name, "Greased Gladiators." Actually it wasn't grease, but a special, extra slippery kind of thick baby oil. The rules of the match were simple. The winner of the match was the first one to fuck the loser in the ass. The "victory fuck" determined the winner. Nothing else mattered. For male slaves, that meant literally what it said. For female slaves, it involved forcing a butt-plug shaped dildo, called a "victory stick," into your opponents ass.

Sometimes, a female Greased Gladiator wore a heavy strap-on harnesses to hold her dildo, but unless they were fighting a sissy slave, that was actually a disadvantage because it tended to give their opponents something easy to grab hold of. Slaves wearing strap-ons usually lost, so most of the female Greased Gladiators just carried their victory stick into the ring with them and risked having it knocked out of their hands during the fight.

Beyond being publicly impaled in the ring by your opponent, there were no public punishments for the losers. There were also no official rewards for the winner. What happened as the result of side bets between the slaves, or what happened in private afterwards was totally up to the Master or Mistress.

Rose lost several of her first matches as a Greased Gladiator. It was a special kind of fighting and time after time she ended up face down on the mat with a victory stick firmly imbedded in her ass. Once her opponent even managed to "victory fuck" her while she was standing face to face grappling with her opponent. Obviously there was more than strength and wrestling skill needed to win.

As Rose continued to lose, Master's punishments became more intense, but at the same time so did her training. Master hired a coach to teach Rose how to see or to sense a person's weakness and to use that weakness to defeat them. Rose soon came to realize that it was strategy as much as strength or skill that determined the winner. You could be fastest or strongest or whatever, but if you opponent knew how to maneuver you so that they could get to your ass, you ended up a victory-fucked loser with the handle of a victory stick protruding from between your ass cheeks.

Rose's first win as a Greased Gladiator was against a very busty blond who was more than past her prime. Rose paused for only a moment to evaluate the situation and them dropped her victory stick to the mat and immediately lunged for the blond's huge sagging udders. With one floppy tit gripped tightly in each hand, Rose quickly pulled her opponent to the ground. The blonde hit hard, and the impact with the floor momentarily knocked the wind out of her. Before she could recover, Rose dropped across her back, grabbed her victory stick from the mat where she had left it, and with one powerful thrust drove it home.

The crowd was chanting, "Rose, Rose, Rose" as she climbed out of the ring and stood next to Master. Master leaned over to her and said quietly in her ear, "Good job, Rose, but pride does not befit a slave." The smile left Rose's face and she stood quietly beside Master for the rest of the evening.

Her second winning match had been against a sissy slave. "This is just too easy," thought Rose as she bounced easily away from the clumsy young man. Then as he lunged forward trying to grab her hair, she ducked beneath his arms, grabbed his dangling penis with her free hand and pulled him toward her while rolling out from under him.

Since he was already leaning forward, he was pulled way off balance and landed solidly on his chest. As soon as he hit the mat, and before he could roll or recover, Rose pounced upon him and laying flat upon his back so that he could not escape, drove home the victory stick. Again the crowd erupted in cheers of "Rose, Rose, Rose," but this time as Rose climbed out of the ring, she knew to keep her head down like the humble slave she was. She went meekly to stand naked and glistening at the side of her Master. Any pride in the moment belonged to him, not her.

Rose's third match after she began winning was against a petite oriental girl who had the body - and the moves - of a dancer. She was lithe and fast and spun away from Rose's every attempt to catch or hold her. It was pretty obvious that the oriental girl's strategy was to tire Rose out and then move in for the kill. Rose's intense training, however, kicked in and she noticed that whenever the girl would spin away from her grasp, her long, straight, black hair would fly in an arc as she spun. More than that, Rose saw that the girl always spun so that she was moving away from Rose's closest hand.

Rose tested her observations with a couple of grabs at the girl's waist, then moving in close, she faked grabbing for the girl's waist while keeping her other hand high and ready. It meant dropping the victory stick, which was very dangerous with this skilled an opponent, but that didn't matter. What did matter was that as Rose lunged forward with her left hand, the girl began to spin away exactly as predicted. Exactly as predicted her long, black hair flew upward. And exactly as planned, the Asian girl was suddenly pulled off balance and to the mat as Rose's right hand closed tightly around her flying hair.

Rose immediately leapt upon the fallen girl and held her tightly to the ground while at the same time trying to retrieve the dildo she had dropped to the mat in order to catch the girl's hair. The Asian girl squirmed beneath her and managed to turn over so that she was on her back. But to do so she had to press against the mat with both hands and push upward to raise her and Rose enough to allow her to roll. Unfortunately for her, while she was doing that, her own victory stick rolled slightly across the mat out of her reach.

Rose, sensing that the girl beneath her was now basically helpless, spun around so that she was in what was almost a tight 69 position front to front with the girl while still holding her pinned to the mat. Rose ignored the cheers from the crowd and the cries of "Eat her pussy before you fuck her ass!" Instead, Rose concentrated on holding the girl beneath her while she stretched out her arms to reach her own victory stick.

Rose had to slide further down the Asian's body in order to reach that needed butt-plug dildo. Just as she grabbed it, the Asian girl was able to raise her head between Rose's legs and slam her face into Rose's cunt. The Asian girl probably hoped that the pain would cause Rose to slide off her, but it had the opposite effect and as the girl continued to ram her face into Rose's cunt, Rose began to grunt and moan with passion, not pain. Sensing this, the Asian stopped slamming her head against Rose and instead extended her tongue started lapping vigorously. She knew that Rose was extremely sexually excited from the fight and was evidently hoping to drive Rose high enough to distract her so that she could slide free.

Her plan seemed to be working as Rose began to grind back against the Asian's mouth. The crowd's taunts became louder and louder as Rose seemed to be losing herself in lust and pleasure. The Asian girl's plan seemed to be working so she redoubled her efforts. Then, just as Rose's bucking and moaning seemed to reach a peak, the pinned girl suddenly twisted herself in a quick move designed to turn over and slide out from under her opponent.

Unfortunately for her, that was exactly what Rose was waiting for. As the Asian dancer began to turn over on the mat, she exposed her ass for just a moment. Rose drove the victory plug downward in a coup-de-grace that entered in one swift stroke. The Asian girl had never lost a match before and judging from the pitch and intensity of her scream as the victory stick entered her, nothing else had ever entered that opening before either.

The dancer's ear-splitting scream drowned out Rose's more guttural, moaning cries as she collapsed back on top of the girl and shuddered in what was obviously a tremendous orgasm. Once again the crowd went wild with shouts and applause while Rose shakily climbed from the ring and attempted to stand quietly next to Master. Though she knew it was wrong, she could not help smiling broadly to herself as she stood there glistening with baby oil grease, sweat, and her own pussy juices which were copiously flowing down her thighs.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER TWO OF FIVE

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =