Rose Blossoms Ch. 04

Story Info
Rose loses a Greased Gladiator contest and is punished.
1.9k words
4.06
16.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rose has disappointed her Master by losing a Greased Gladiator match at the club. This is the story of the aftermath of that match told more or less from Rose's perspective as she comes to grips with the Master's punishment of silence and then is slowly led into the truth of who she truly is and what her Master has done for her.

The story is in 5 parts. This is part 4 of 5
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Master made several stops on the way home, or perhaps he went home and then went several places. It was very hard to tell anything from inside the dark trunk. When the car finally stopped for a very long time, Rose was unsure what to do. Was she supposed to get out by herself? There was a plastic escape pull tab glowing slightly above her head. If she just pulled that, the trunk lid would open and she could get out. But what if that wasn't what the Master wanted her to do? What if they weren't home yet? What did Master want?

Rose was still desperately trying to figure out just what she should do when suddenly three very loud noises caused her to stiffen and jump and hit her head against the lid the of the trunk. Someone was pounding on the trunk lid!

After three more thumps followed rapidly by three more, Rose reached up and pulled the emergency trunk release. The lid popped open and light flooded the trunk. She could see that they were inside Master's garage and that Master stood above her looking down into the trunk.

Rose looked up at Master, still unsure what she was supposed to do, but he said nothing. He merely turned and walked into the house. She followed him silently and stood quietly while he got himself a beer from the refrigerator and then sat for a short while at his computer doing something that was none of her concern. A little while later he got up from the computer and walked upstairs to the bedroom. Rose followed.

Once in the bedroom, Master stopped and pointed to the small rug at the foot of the bed. Rose had spent the night curled up on the rug before, but only when Master was very, very upset with her. She began crying softly to herself and went to her assigned place. She curled up as Master expected, and only because she was very, very tired from all that had occurred that night, she eventually cried herself to sleep.

Rose awoke suddenly to sunlight streaming through the windows of the bedroom. She leapt to her feet and turned toward the bed only to find it empty. Master was not in the bedroom. She checked the bathroom and because her bladder felt like it was bursting, made use of it before going downstairs to the kitchen. Master sat at the table in the kitchen eating a simple breakfast that he had fixed for himself.

"What do you want?" Rose asked. Master did not reply. "What do you want me to do?" she repeated. Master remained silent. "I know that I deserve to be punished. I am willing to take any punishment you decree. Just tell me what you want me to do?"

It was as if she wasn't even there. Master did not reply to her. Master did not order her to do anything. He did not even acknowledge her existence. It was as if she was dead.

And so it continued for three weeks. Rose remained naked in Master's house. The first time that he started into the garage to leave, Rose had tried to follow him, but he merely pointed to the floor next to the door. When he returned, Rose was curled up on the rug next to the door like a puppy waiting for its master's return.

Each day, Master would leave, and each day Rose would curl up on the rug and spend the day weeping. Each evening, Master would return and Rose would follow him throughout the house. He would point at the kitchen and she would fix him supper, and after he had eaten, she would feed herself from the scraps. He would point to the floor next to his chair and she would curl up at his feet while he worked at his computer or watched TV or whatever. Each night, Master would point to the rug at the foot of his bed and Rose would once again cry herself to sleep. Having recovered from that night, she now always awoke long before Master, cleaned herself up for the day and had a proper breakfast waiting for him when he came down to the kitchen.

Finally, this evening, Master came home and went directly upstairs and into Rose's room. She followed. He pulled a white dress from a package in his hands and placed it on the bed. He pulled a matching pair of sandals from the package, set them on the bed next to the dress, and then, reaching into his pocket placed something next to the sandals. It was Rose's collar.

Master had not had Rose wear her collar for many, many months. She did not need the collar to know that she was Master's slave. She belonged totally and absolutely to him. As she buckled the collar around her neck, she remembered the day when she first knelt before him and he buckled the dark leather around her neck. She remembered the smell of the new leather. Even without looking at it, she could clearly see in her mind the bright golden tag on the front of the collar that read simply, "Rose - Property of Master."

He turned and left the room. Rose quickly pulled the dress down over her head and slipped her feet into the sandals. She didn't bother with underwear. If Master had wanted her to wear underwear, he would have set it out for her. Tears flowed down her face as she quickly raced down the stairs to stand at her proper place beside her Master.

Master walked to the garage and Rose followed. He pointed to the passenger side of the car and she got in and sat down. Rose knew not to ask where they were going. Even if Master had been speaking to her, it was not her place to ask such a question. As they drove in silence, however, Rose slowly recognized where they were going. They were going back to the club.

This was not a match night, but the club was not only for matches. There were many events which occurred at the club. The club even had a restaurant and lounge that was used regularly by the members. Naked slaves often sat at their Master's or Mistress's feet while they dined or otherwise enjoyed the evening at the club.

Rose followed Master into the club. A table was already waiting for them. This did not surprise Rose, Master was, after all, one of the more influential members of the club. He pointed to one of the two chairs at the table and Rose sat down. Master sat in the other chair and almost immediately a waiter appeared with wine and salad for both of them.

Rose ate quietly trying to figure out what Master had in mind. She knew she needed to be punished for losing, but dinner out with Master was not punishment. Normally dinner out with Master was reward for especially pleasing Master, but Rose knew that Master was not pleased. That first night, Master had seemed very angry. In the days that followed he seemed agitated. Tonight he seemed... he seemed sad.

Rose slowly ate her salad though she could not even taste the food in her mouth. A steak followed - filet, her favorite. And then, chocolate mousse for dessert. If Master was not sitting silently across from her as though she wasn't there through the entire meal, this would almost seem like a celebration. Instead it was... it was... Rose didn't know what it was.

Finally, after the meal was finished and Master had sat for a long time sipping a glass of liqueur, he suddenly looked up at her and said simply, "Strip."

The words were spoken softly, but they were like a thunderclap for Rose. She involuntarily jumped to her feet in surprise at the sound. Then, like the dutiful slave that she was, she slipped the dress up over her head and folded it neatly on the chair beside her.

"Shoes" said Master, and Rose placed the sandals on the chair alongside her dress.

"Position Nine"

Rose's eyes filled with tears. Position nine was the position of absolute subjugation. Master only demanded position nine when he was very upset with her. She dropped to her knees and lowered herself down so that her breasts where pressing against her knees and her forehead was firm against the floor. Then, raising her ass slightly into the air, she stretched her arms back along her legs so that her hands were palm up on the floor alongside her feet. She wiggled and adjusted her position slightly as she made sure that her ass was high in the air and her knees were slightly apart. Position nine was an extremely humiliating position that raised and opened her ass and her sex to whatever punishment - or pleasure - her Master may desire.

Footsteps walked past her to the table. It was most likely the waiter bringing something to Master. With her forehead against the floor, Rose could not see what Master was doing. Had the waiter brought him a paddle..., or perhaps a flogger..., or perhaps even because of the seriousness of her offense a cattle prod or other electrical torture device.

Rose waited fearfully and hopefully for Master to act. She was fearful at what terrible public punishment Master had decided to use to purge her for her failure. But she was hopeful that whatever it was, it would restore her to her Master. She yearned for his touch, for his voice, for him within her, and she would do anything... endure anything to get that back.

She heard Master's chair move at the table. He stepped over along side of her. Rose tensed, waiting for something to strike, but instead, Master reached over her and picked up her dress and her sandals. He handed them to someone who was standing next to him. Then, to Rose's shock and horror, he reached down and unbuckled the collar that surrounded Rose's neck. He lifted it off of her, and evidently retrieving the dress and sandals from the other person, walked away.

Master had uncollared her! Master had left her naked and alone! Master had abandoned her!

Tears wet the floor beneath her face and sobs racked her body. What was she to do? Where would she go? How would she live?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER FOUR OF FIVE

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =