Rose, By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"You'll see. And after that, I want to surrender control and ask you, no plead with you to fuck my face. I want you to start off with a slow, purposeful pistoning, in and out, in and out. Then, I want you to pick up the pace, fucking my mouth like you're angry. I want you to abandon any and all civility or concern you may have for my well being and have your way with me."

"Rose. If you keep talking, I'm going to cum."

"I want you to ravage my face like the great Mongol hordes raping and pillaging everything in their path. I want to gag and be so short of breath, you'll think I'm dying from asphyxiation. And, as your cock grows harder, I want your will to match that intensity."

"Please, Rose. Now."

"And then I want you to cum."

I nearly passed out from weakness, a weakness caused by being this close to true hunger. I can't imagine a man dying of thirst could want water more than Rose wanted to have her way with me.

"Let me have it now," Rose said, as she unzipped my trousers, unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and my boxers down in one swift motion.

As soon as my cock sprung free, she grabbed it and squeezed a huge drop of pre-seminal fluid from the tip. She swiped it with her tongue, looked up at me and swallowed. She closed her eyes but I could tell she was delighted.

"I've waited so long for this."

"Don't let me stop you," I said at an attempt to diffuse the tension I felt.

Rose just smiled.

For about five minutes, she'd licked and squeezed my cock. Every time a dollop of pre-cum bubbled up from the piss slit, she'd use her tongue to coax it in to her mouth and make a big deal out of swallowing it.

She mostly kept her eyes closed, even as she started tugging at my ball sac and squeezing the orbs inside.

"Fuck. You're killing me."

Rose smiled and said: "I'm just getting started." With that, she took the head of my cock between her lips and lightly sucked.

My guess is watching all those blowjob scenes after she'd seen me get a blowjob from Marianne, gave her a million ideas on what to do when she had a cock in her mouth. She even knew how to nip at the head with her teeth without hurting it. But it was when she finally forced the head in her throat that she really began to show her talents.

It was when she finally buried her nose in my stomach that she began to demonstrate that neat trick she'd told me about earlier in the evening.

She used the sphincter muscle at the juncture of her throat and mouth to caress the area just behind the head of my cock. And she kept it up without gagging.

After a few minutes, she pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me.

"Did you like that?"

"I never imagined..."

"Now it's time for you to do the work. Face fuck me Billy. Ram that fucking cock down my throat over and over until you can't stand it anymore and then give me the goods. Please. I've waited over ten years for this to happen. Give me my Valentine's gift."

"Rose," I said, as she started licking the head of my cock again.

"What?"

"Get back to work."

And she did just that.

One of my favorite things in the world is to find someone new who knows how to do something better than anyone else you've ever met before, especially if it entails doing something you like.

There's a little café in Connecticut that makes the very best hamburger anywhere.

And there's an Italian restaurant in Boston that makes a pizza that defies description.

Well, you get the picture. Rose was the consummate cocksucker.

But now it was my turn to go to work.

I put my hands on either side of her head and slowly forced the head of my cock back into her throat and held it there until I felt her starting to run out of breath.

I slowly eased out and then jammed it back in again, this time a little harder.

And as Rose became short of breath, I eased out until she was just about to start gasping for air and then I jammed it back into her throat.

Over and over I did as she'd requested, fucking her face for all I was worth. This was no longer a blow job; this was using a person's mouth for one's own pleasure.

I fucked her mouth until I couldn't stand it any longer and then, with one last push, lodged the head of my cock at the back of her mouth and unloaded.

I came so hard it hurt. But the hurt took me to a place I'd never been before. Everything slowed down.

The first shot of cum was intense. The second was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I had to look.

Rose's eyes flew open in panic. I was unloading more cum than anyone could be expected to handle.

Rose gagged and cum ran out her nose and down the side of mouth.

Still, I came.

Nothing in my wildest imagination could have ever conjured up a vision as beautiful and as frightening as was Rose's face was with cum running out of her nose and mouth and tears running out of her eyes.

And there was more.

I fired off at least three or four more shots and then I began to settle down.

As I settled down, Rose began to suck again, using her finger to scoop the cum back into her mouth, moving my cock first to one side, and then to another, until she'd cleaned her face.

She sniffled, swallowed, and looked up into my eyes and said the one word I knew would be the death of me.

"More."

I was spent. Or so I thought, but Rose kept right on sucking, jamming her face back on to my still hard cock, over and over, desperate for another load. And surprisingly, I didn't go soft, not even just for a minute.

It took longer, but I came again. This time, I pulled the head of my cock out of her throat, and let the pulsing jets land on her tongue.

"Don't swallow it yet," I told her.

Rose smiled as best she could and kept sucking until there was nothing left to get out.

She slowly pulled off my rapidly deflating cock, opened her mouth to show me the load, and waited for my approval.

I nodded. She swallowed.

She nuzzled my cock and balls with her chin, then turned her face to the side and rested her head on my groin.

"Feel better?"

She nodded.

I stroked her hair for a couple of minutes and then lifted her gently to her feet and walked her to the bed. I fluffed a couple of pillows and sat her on the edge of the bed so I could finish undressing.

When I was naked, I eased Rose back on the pillows and lay down next to her. I lifted her head and put my arm underneath her neck so she could rest her head on my shoulder.

We didn't talk for a few minutes. At that moment, we weren't brother and sister, we weren't even human. We were just two living organisms that had joined together through an experience that was a long time in the making.

Rose rubbed her hand across my chest for a minute and then she spoke.

"Can I sleep with your cock in my mouth?"

"Sure."

The next day, she blew me again before we got out of bed. After breakfast, I ate her pussy with a different fervor than she'd exhibited when she had my cock in her mouth.

In the afternoon we made love and that night she sucked me off one last time.

The Valentine's weekend was over, but it was not so with Rose and I. We had a lot to get out of our system.

She stayed with me for a week and then went back to her apartment to settle her affairs.

Six weeks later she moved in with me back in Connecticut. We know it won't last, but while it does, it is as good as it gets.