Rose Owns Torrie's Ass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,491 Followers

"You're fuckin' kidding, no way I..."

She stopped as Rose clicked her fingers at her reminding of her duty and with a sour look on her face she stuffed them into her mouth and nearly gagged at the smell and taste. How could this evening get worse than this? The answer to that was delivered in Gilberts hideous slow drawl.

"How sweet. Now get you're ass up on that bed and spread your legs, I gotta pop my cherry real soon,"

There was no point complaining or appealing, Torrie realised this now and she moved over to Rose's bed and lay back down on it and opened her legs. Gilbert was beside himself with glee.

"Oh hell yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about bitch. Here I come."

Here he came indeed, waddling over to his waiting subject and wasting no time getting on top of her and messily guiding his re-stiffened cock into Torrie's exposed pussy. Rose got nice and close up and filmed the whole dirty five minutes until Gilbert climaxed inside Torrie and rolled off her, smiling from ear to ear. Rose left Torrie lying unspeaking and unmoving on the bed as Gilbert dressed and Rose hurried him out. His part in this was done, though he still needed to be reminded of his vow of silence.

"Hey fatso", the pretence of being his friend was now definitely over, "hey Fatso, you better remember our deal. You don't say anything about this to anybody, understand? To anybody!"

Gilbert paused mid dressing to nod his agreement. For reasons he couldn't fathom he felt guilty, his conscience pulling uncomfortably at him for his action. Due to this he just wanted to get away from her, no doubt when he looked back on it he would relive this pleasurably but not right now.

Rose stood before him, tiny in stature in comparison but they both knew he was afraid of the hard little bitch.

"I kept my side of the deal, you got to bone her good and proper didn't you? Well you just remember to keep quiet because if you don't I'll make sure that tape gets out and you'll be arrested for rape won't you! So just you fucking remember, OK?"

B-But what about Torrie? Won't she talk?"

"You just leave that to me. Now beat it. I don't want to have to speak to you ever again. Understand?" he stumbled out into the darkening night and away from the scene and Rose closed the door and turned back towards her occupied bedroom, a malevolent smile passing over her face as she went.

"Well Torrie, did you enjoy that?"

Torrie had her arms wrapped around her still naked legs and looked up at her old friend , hatred in her eyes.

"NO! I hate you, you bitch."

Rose just smiled and picked up Torrie's underwear and tossed them at the blondes face.

"Get dressed and get out. We're done for the night and you can relax, I'm a girl of her word, I won't tell anyone about your mum and I won't tell anyone that Gilbert McMaster boned you. But in return you're gonna have to help me with the next part of my master plan. Ok?"

Torrie just glared back at her.

*

Rose stood against the school and French kissed Jazz, their teenaged tongues slobbering over each other in a way seldom seen at High schools. But her eyes weren't on him, they were busy scanning the yard for her nest target. And here she came. That dumb blonde, Torrie had done as Rose had told her and had sidetracked Jenna during lunch hour, so here came the other third, Angelina.

Angelina was oblivious to Rose's eyes boring into her and she strolled through the school yard with barely a care in the world. She had on a clean, white blouse (top two buttons undone and her tie hanging fashionable in the beginnings of her cleavage) and a short, black, knee length skirt and cute white socks. With her headphones in and her satchel on her she looked equally the personification of cool and pretty damn sexy.

As practised, Jazz spun Rose around at just the perfect moment to collide with Angelina and send Rose spinning onto the grass. Angelina pulled out her earphones and looked quizzically at the downed girl, she knew vaguely who she was but didn't tend to pay attention to that type of person. Rose meanwhile, had entered a carefully constructed rage and was busy pushing herself up off the grass in the mood to confront this bitch.

"Hey, you did that on purpose you cunt!" Rose raged and shoved the taller brunette backwards.

Angelina honestly couldn't really be bothered with this little idiot, so just shoved her back and haughtily barged past her muttering, "Whatever!"

Which was just fine by Rose's plan as she grabbed a tight hold of Angelina's long, pleated ponytail and jerked her back and slapped her hard on the cheek.

"Don't you dare fucking turn away from me after knocking me down. You think you're so fucking high and mighty, I'll tear you apart" , Rose spat out as a small crowd started gathering round to see what the commotion was about.

Angelina was angered now and lunged at her smaller assailant, she would soon put her in her place. Which was the cue for Jazz to intercede and prevent the stronger girl getting any blows in. As he struggled to keep these two wild hellcats apart as they tossed insults at each other and swung their talons, he spoke the words fed to him earlier by Rose.

"Easy girls, keep it down or the teachers will hear. You want to settle this I suggest we do the fight test tonight after classes. Eh? What do think? A better idea surely?"

"Fine! I'll enjoy fucking destroying you then" spat Angelina.

Rose just smiled evilly, how easy it had been.

So what was the 'fight test'? Well any time any of the girls had a real problem with each other, rather than fight during school time they would gather behind the secluded bike sheds and battle it out. There was always a definite winner and loser and no-one else was allowed to interfere, just the two combatants. The final twist was that the loser was stripped naked and had to wear a dog collar and leas and be walked like a dog by the winner right the way around the school, while the rest of the kids cheered on. This all took place after school hours and there tended to be hardly any teachers left to intercede.

Early on in her high school life Angelina had been in a massive falling out with a gang of girls and she had sorted them out in four straight 'fight tests', winning them all and humiliating her enemies and forever gaining a newfound fear and respect. And she was so athletic and fit. What was Rose thinking about? She would surely be hammered.

Word spread like wildfire through the school about the challenge (it had been nine moths since the last battle) and a large crowd was almost guaranteed. Torrie, of course, heard about it and as Angelina and Jenna discussed how they would love humiliating that trailer park trash afterwards she found it hard to work up too much enthusiasm. She had a bad feeling about this.

That bad feeling was confirmed when Rose followed Torrie into the girls toilets that afternoon and dragged her with her into a cubicle and locked the door behind her. The dark haired girl flashed a crocodile smile at Torrie.

"Well, well, it's my old friend Torrie. How are you today? Looking forward to me getting my ass kicked no doubt? Well guess what bimbo? It ain't happening, not today, not ever because you are going to make sure I win. Aren't you?"

Torrie just stared confused back at Rose.

"See I've got all these pictures of your mum during all sorts of nasty things and I've got a video of you and Gilbert McMaster going at it like sex maniacs and if you don't want me to let everyone see them you are going to make sure that stuck up bitch Angelina takes this pill at least half an hour before she fights me. Aren't you?"

Like a rabbit caught in the headlights Torrie shook her head no but they both knew she would and later that day she did, slipping it into Angelina's drink at tea time. Rose had explained that all it would do to her foe would be to weaken her for a couple of hours during which the fight would take place and Rose would have a massive advantage. Torrie liked Angelina, she was one of her best friends but when it came to her or Torrie and her mums future there was no choice, was there?

Fight time and a big crowd of boys and girls had gathered after school in eager anticipation of this battle. News of it had spread quickly and each girl had about fifty percent backing (not necessarily because they liked her but more because of what class of person they represented) but all were keen to see one of these characters humiliated.

Rose got there nice and early and milked the crowd for all she was worth. How could she be so confident, they all asked. The guys stared at her t-shirt and long skirt clad body and speculated on what kind of body she would have under that. The majority believed she would be pretty fit and they were eager to find out. Mind you Angelina definitely had a fit body, seen nicely in various sports outfits and tight, skimpy outfits she wore to school. She was a tough girl and most thought she would win easily.

But right then, as she walked with Torrie and Jenna towards the battleground, she wasn't feeling too good. She was dizzy and lethargic and as she appeared in the circle of pupils and faced her smaller foe all the strength seemed to have drained from her body. As they faced off Rose had the nastiest smile playing across her face and Angelina was having trouble even focusing on her, so heavy were her eyelids. With that Rose launched an attack and to the surprise of everybody (except perhaps Torrie) Rose took Angelina down and mounted her throwing wild slaps that while they were so weak as to do little damage, Angelina could barely fend them off. Rose found it shockingly easy to hook her skirt hem up around her thighs and settle her ass down on Angelina's face and as she held her down and rubbed her ass in the bigger girls face everyone saw that the battle was already over and that Rose was the clear victor (Angelina's shoulders were pinned to the ground the whole time).

Rose eventually rose and took in the cheers from her supported in the crowd and nonchalantly went to her boyfriend and took the dog collar she had brought from his hands. She stood watching with glee as those two dumb blonde sluts, Jenna and Torrie rushed to their friends side to hep her recover.

'Fine' thought Rose, knowing that it would be all the more humiliating for Angelina to have to crawl naked around the school grounds on a leash if she was a bit more recovered and the drugs effect were quite short-term. So Rose left them for a time, no-one was going anywhere anyway and eventually approached the kneeling Angelina and demanded Jenna and Torrie back off, they did reluctantly and Rose stood over the brunette.

"Not so tough were you, Bitch? Well never mind you're so proud of that body of yours you can get up, strip off and let us all see it now."

Angelina mustered the strength to struggle to her feet and knowing that the shame of refusing he forfeit would be far worse she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and handed it meekly to her rival, then her skirt, then her bra (to a cheer from the boys in the crowd as Angelina's firm, big breasts sprang into view) and finally to her eternal shame she peeled off her black panties and handed them to Rose. Rose threw them into the baying mob to start a scramble and commanded Angelina to her knees again and as she slid down, Rose attached the collar and lead around her proud neck.

On her hands and knees with her head bowed Rose determined that the scene wasn't quite right. That damn pleated ponytail was hanging down and blocking her view of Angelina's face so she produced a pair of scissors she had brought along for just this purpose and carefully snipped the full ponytail from her head and held it aloft like a trophy. Angelina was defeated and couldn't complain, she just wanted to complete her lap of shame and get out of there as quickly as she could. Rose didn't quite oblige her, taking her sweet time strolling around the grounds as the other kids crowded round to get a close up view of Angelina's naked body. Nearly half an hour later Rose released her back to her friends a humbled woman, no longer would she be so snooty and aloof around the school.

As Rose left the scene she caught the sight of Jenna staring daggers at her and Rose just smiled back at her knowing that she was next on her list of sluts to be taken down a peg or two.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AS JENNA FALLS FOUL OF ROSE AND TORRIE'S MOTHER FINDS OUT.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,491 Followers
12