Rose Owns Torrie's Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

As he shoved his spent dick at Torrie's mouth she thought that it had just been up her asshole and how disgusting that was but she also realised she was done here and the nightmare was step neared being over so reluctantly strained her tongue out and took his sticky cock into her mouth and sucked it of all it's coating.

Within minutes of being freed from the dog flap, Torrie was getting dressed (but not in her white cotton panties, Ramirez sniffed them and decided to keep them as 'final payment') and as she hurried away from his house he shouted after her.

"Hey Blondie, you ever want to pay the Wilson's rent again it's OK by me. You suck good cock!"

She blushed and hurried into the car door Jazz held open, all the while he smirked.

"One down, one more stop to go Torrie" he reminded her as he started the car.

*

At around the same time as Torrie gingerly made her way back down Mr. Ramirez's driveway, her mother Wendy, was just finishing up with her second customer of the night. Rose certainly seemed to have picked a busy spot for her to work, she thought ruefully. She had done some pretty low things in her younger days, all that hardcore pornography , every fetish you could think of in pictures and film but she had never felt like this about herself. Her first fare of the night had been a foreign sailor, he was Polish or Russian or something like that and hardly knew a word of English. Still he conveyed what he wanted with fairly explicit hand signals involving pointing at her mouth and then at his cock. They had disappeared into the shadows of a dark, dank stone alley where she had done the deed and earned her first money of the night. He had hurried off, leaving Wendy to contemplate what she was doing while on her knees and the run off of his cum spilling from her lips.

Her second customer had been an older guy who was actually pretty nice about the whole thing, real polite and well spoken, what he was doing down this end of town heaven only knew. Still however nice he was it still sickened Wendy that for just $100 she had allowed him to fuck her while she was bent over a little further down the same alleyway. She had supplied him with a condom and read the disappointment in his eyes but there was no way she was doing anyone in her pussy with out protection tonight. He had a small cock and came after just a few thrusts from behind and was sure to ask if she was OK afterwards. She assured him she was and waved him off.

By the time she had walked back to the street (it was starting to get a bit busier now). She steadied herself and dug in her bag for a cigarette, lit and sucked on the nicotine rush and stared down the length of the street. Sure enough a car emerged after just a few moments and started to slow down. She stamped out her cigarette and stood forward slightly as it drew level. Inside were two kids, they could surely be no older than Torrie, her own daughter. Could these be Rose's watchers?

The passenger window wound down and a cheeky young voice spoke to the driver.

"Man, she's old enough to be my mum!"

"Yeah but your mum's hot, I'd give her one. C'mon asked her how much!"

The first boys head appeared through the window and spoke to her.

"How much you take for anal, my friend here's never done it?"

Wendy stepped forward with a sinking heart, still at least it wasn't her daughter doing this....

*

Rose parked the Porsche just around the corner of the house it had come from. Yes she was back at Torrie and Wendy's house and with them both having their hands (and mouths!) full she was given a free run at executing the next stage of her carefully orchestrated plot. She got out and took off her long coat. Everybody who knew Rose would have been amazed at what she wore under it, for years now she had been the archetypal 'goth girl', never to be seen without being clad head to toe in some form of black. Black coats, black shirts, black trousers (few had seen her in a skirt since primary school), black shoes and even all manner of black make up. The colour matched her mood and attitude perfectly. But tonight as she laid her coat on the front seat of the powerful sports car it was a totally different girl that emerged than normal. In fact she was dressed almost exactly as Torrie tended to dress to attend school; she had on a thin, white blouse with the top two buttons undone with her tie hanging down between. Lower down she had on a tiny tartan skirt and knee high white stockings. As a final touch she pulled her long dark hair into perfectly cute pigtails.

She had gone over how the next five minutes or so would go countless times over the past few days. To her delight they went perfectly as she had imagined them. Herb answered the door, a tad bewildered at finding this fresh faced nymph waiting shyly at his door, telling him that she was there to meet Torrie and was she in? Of course she wasn't but as it was cold outside and she didn't appear to have a coat (which he could clearly see as he tried to keep his eyes away from Rose's heaving chest) it would be OK for her to come inside while she waited on her. Once inside as he resumed work at his desk Rose innocently admired his splendid sitting room and offered to pour him a drink. He accepted gladly and that allowed Rose the perfect opportunity to add the powder that had turned Jenna into such a raving cock hound at the party to Herb's whisky. She had managed to 'convince' a nerd from the chemistry class to make it up for her and it had so far worked perfectly. It wasn't about to let her down tonight either.

Rose gave him the glass while taking a coquettish drink of her own tumbler of orange juice though a straw. Once she had seen him take a few draws on the glass she made her excuses and moved to his table and feigned interest in his work so she could lean nice and close to him and let her tie dangle to his thigh while her blouse opened nicely to afford Herb a tremendous view of her straining white, lacy bra. Her hand roamed not so innocently along his thigh as she looked at the papers he was showing her and she smiled at the obvious stiffness at the crotch of his trousers. He loosened his tie and looked caught in two minds but Rose was more than capable of making it up for him. Through the thin material of his trousers she grabbed his stiff length and neatly vaulted her nubile young body onto his lap.

His eyes were a heady mix of surprise and excitement and Rose wasted no time in meeting his eyes and locking her pouting lips onto his and giving him a long, wet French kiss. It was not long before Herb was reciprocating her efforts.

"I want you! I want you inside me!" gasped Rose and Herb just nodded and slobbered like one of Pavlov's dogs.

Rose pulled at her white blouse and it came away from the remaining buttons easily, she pulled down her bra to reveal her pert titties and pushed them forward for the older lawyer to take anxiously in his mouth, one at a time and to lick and kiss with, for him, unheard of passion. His marriage to Wendy had been fired by his lust initially but had soon settled down into a mundane routine and although he knew it was wrong he had more than once stared at Torrie with a lustful thought in his mind. Now here, under the rampant influence of the powder and with a teenage temptress offering herself on a plate to him he was not going to hold back. And tonight Rose was most definitely on a plate for him.

She swiftly disposed of their respective ties and hurriedly, frenziedly unzipped him to release his throbbing member. She scooted herself down his legs so that she was neatly under his desk and her mouth was perfectly level with the helmet of his cock. She bobbed her pigtailed head forward and accepted his hot, sweaty cock into her mouth and began to suck and kiss at it. Sure he was way too old, and with that half bald head was hardly a good looking man but what the hell Rose had fucked worse (and a hell of a lot poorer) in her time.

In a ridiculous kind of way she was the most unselfish lover a man could have tonight, all of this was certainly not for her enjoyment or her pleasure. She did not care if she got off (and she wouldn't come close) that wasn't important. All that mattered was totally satisfying the lawyer that she was sucking off, not just satisfying but making him infatuated with her beyond reason. And yes he was happily married but, well, where was his wife right now and what was she doing?

Rose set herself and pushed deeper onto his cock and deep throated him, keeping her cold, dark eyes right on Herbs as she took him deep inside her. It was such a intimate, personal thing to do to him that she could see a change come over him, a connection that was not there before. She felt the gag reflex come on but kept her mouth there like that for as long as possible. Finally pulling off and almost immediately licking at his slicked up dick.

It was not long before Rose got up to her feet and whipped off her tiny skirt and even tinier panties, to reveal her shaven glory to the excited lawyer and when she cleared his desk with one strong sweep of her right arm and hopped onto it and spread her legs open, Herb was not thinking of his family, not thinking of why this was happening and certainly not considering he circumstances of doing this. He was thinking with his dick and thinking of fucking this fine teenage pussy that seemed to want him inside her so desperately. Never one to disappoint a lady Herb disposed of his trousers, rubbed his hands together and stepped between Rose's thighs...

*

The garage looked intimidating to Torrie as she walked slowly towards it. This time Jazz had parked up and ordered her out pointing to the building and hurrying her on, saying.

"Come on bitch, get a shift on I've got somewhere else to be while you're in there."

But as much as she despised Jazz and all that he and Rose had done to her, she would rather have stayed in the car with him than enter the dark, foreboding building that she was approaching. It seemed to have no windows and only a big security door at the front. The garage bays were covered by heavy looking shutters and most of the brick walls were covered in graffiti. This was a bad area of town, Torrie had not been down here since her days in the poorhouse when her mother had a boyfriend that lived down here but that hadn't lasted long. A couple of times she turned to check that Jazz was still there, and he was but he was obviously impatient to get going and waved her on towards the apparent entrance. The door had a security speaker system to the left of it and Torrie pressed the button nervously, the crackle of static it gave off making her jump involuntarily.

"Who is it?" demanded a harsh voice within.

"Um, well , um, I am here on behalf of Mrs Wilson. Her daughter said she couldn't make this months payment and I was to make it for her."

"So what? No Rose tonight then?"

"Erm, no, she said I was to do it."

"Damn! You better be a sexy bitch! Come on up the stairs directly in front of you and we'll find out."

With that the speaker buzzed and the large security door clicked open. Torrie took one last look behind her at Jazz in the car and swallowed nervously, she did not like the feel of this at all. Nonetheless, she stepped inside and the big door locked shut behind her. There was no going back now. Her sneaker covered feet moved silently up the metallic staircase that faced her and the silence and poor light served to unnerve her further. Her hand gripping the metal banister tightly in an attempt to give her some reassurance. At the top was another heavy security door and as she lifted her hand to knock on the door it swung inwards and the sights and sounds of inside spilled out.

Standing in the doorway was a tall young man, in his mid twenties, with a skin head and a variety of tattoos, checked loose shirt and jeans. He took a long toke on the cigarette he was smoking and blatantly looked Torrie up and down, as if measuring her like a chunk of meat. He nodded and smiled and indicated for her to move into the light. Once in the room as her doorman shut the door behind him she tried to take it all in, the three tattered sofas that littered the office area, the overcrowded low table in the centre, covered by magazines and ashtrays, the two dogs tied to pieces of rope in opposing corners of the room, the boombox spitting out loud, deep beats. More meaningfully she also took in the four other men, dressed in identikit outfits to the guy behind her lounging on the sofa's, smoking, laughing and now, very definitely, checking out the new arrival. The smell of engines and petrol rose up from the workshop to the left but it was the smell of pot that really struck Torrie as the guy behind her gave her a little shove forward to break her spell.

"Hey boys, looks like we've traded up tonight! Big surprise old woman Wilson can't make her repayment again, this is Rose's replacement. What do you reckon?"

There followed a few moments for grunts and hoots of approval and Torrie was by now in no doubt as to the nature of her 'payment' and just gave a resigned sigh as all the men sat on their sofas and undid their zippers so that she stood in the middle of five stiff dicks. She dropped to her knees and took the nearest one in her waiting mouth and reached out to masturbate the others. For someone who had only ever been with one guy at a time this was going to be a real education.

By that point Jazz was long gone, well on his way to keep his appointment. With Torrie's mother.

*

Wendy had told the boys that anal would be $110, figuring that it may be out of their price range, although she needed the cash to prove to Rose that she had done all that was requested of her that night she really didn't want to have a cock up her asshole. But her mouth dropped when he had produced it easily and told her to get in.

That had been five minutes ago and the intervening period had been spent with Wendy wriggling out of her clothing in the back seat and the excited kid get in beside her. He was eighteen alright but she doubted he was much older than her daughter but didn't have much longer to consider it as he asked her to roll, awkwardly, onto her knees in the back and managed to fit his stiff, young cock in his hand and masturbate it to erection.

"Spit on it, you'll need it to be pretty wet" advised Wendy, more for her sake than his.

"Yeah spit on the bitch" encouraged the kids friend up front as he read a magazine waiting for his buddy to finish up.

She winced as she felt his teenage fumbling at her ass cheeks and winced again as she felt them parted and his thick young cock slide between, searching for her anus. Back in the 'heyday' of her porno magazine shoots and videos Wendy had done a fair bit of anal work, she had never really liked it but understood why guys liked it so much. It had that taboo, naughty stigma to it but giving it up again all these years late in the confines of this cramped back seat was hardly an enjoyable return to form.

He gripped her sides as he shoved forward and sighed as he felt his cock slip up inside her tight hole. None of the other girls he had been with had ever let him do them in the ass and this was a long looked forward to pleasure. He grunted as he thrust harder and deeper but the truth was he was hardly an experienced lover and the newness of all this was getting to him. The older whores ass muscles were gripping his condom covered cock and he couldn't stop himself coming in a couple of hard, fast spurts.

"You want a shot Billy?" he called to his mate in the front.

"Na mate, she's too old for me" was an answer that both stung and pleased Wendy.

She hurried to get redressed and the boys quickly sped off, leaving her $110 dollars better off but feeling a whole lost worse. She emerged just in time to blink in the bright headlights of the next car as he pulled up alongside her to offer her more work. But of course Wendy didn't know who he was or particularly care.

*

Torrie was on her knees and hard at work. Each of the five guys were lounging back on the dilapidated orange sofas and casually chatting and joking with each other while she administrated sloppy blow jobs to them in turn. By this point Torrie was resigned to doing exactly what Rose designed for her, she hated her and vowed that this would be the end of it, tomorrow she would confront her mother over her past, tell her all that she had done to preserve her secrets and tell her that it would be stopping now, no matter the consequences. But as she bobbed her mouth deep down onto the rigid pricks she was currently servicing she really wasn't thinking much past the next few minutes.

They really were a pretty loathsome bunch of bastards. They passed beer bottles around as she did all the work and laughed at her efforts, called her every demeaning name under the sun and joked about what they were doing and stuff about customers (it seemed Mrs. Wilson wasn't the only person who had trouble paying for work and used this alternative payment method).

"She ain't as good a cock sucker as li'l Rose is that's for damn sure! That little bitch sucks like a hoover!" announced one of the yobs as Torrie had just had her head literally pulled off his slippery cock to be placed on the guy sitting next to him. It was terribly demeaning to be passed around like this, each of the men taking their share of pumping of her face before allowing her to pass on. After all had trawled the depths of her throat and her usually perfect face was covered with messy trails of her own saliva they debated amongst themselves how and where they should blow their load.

"On her face!"

"No! make her swallow the lot!"

Eventually they agreed upon the creamy biscuit method. Torrie knelt there bemused as that elicited a whooping and a hollering and they high fived each other as the guy that had let her in got up and shuffled into the back of the room where a kettle and mugs and biscuit tin lay in layers of dust. He came back with a pretty big, flat chocolate chip cookie and held it to Torrie's mouth.

"You like cookie Missy?"

Not really knowing where this was going Torrie nodded her head as she used her hand to sweep her damp hair from her face.

"Alright then babe, we're going to spill out loads on top of this here cookie and you are gonna eat it. Understand? Good, come on boys, whose first?"

They then each shot their thick, white spunk on top of the cookie, ordering Torrie to kneel below it and catch any drips off the side in her open mouth. When they were all done and the biscuit lowered to Torrie's mouth it was quite the sight, the mix of their sperm giving it a dull, greyish colour and an aroma of sex.

"Eat it up girly. Eat it up."

Torrie closed her eyes and bit into it, trying to concentrate on the sweet taste of the biscuit but never truly forgetting what the creamy sour tasting topping was but she managed to finish it and started to get up thinking the payment was over.

"Where the fuck are you going girl? Get back here!"

"But I thought I..."

The thug grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees again as the five men crowded round her.

"Hell no bitch, that's just a warm up, if you're really here to make old woman Wilson's debt a little bit less like her slut daughter then you better get out of those clothes and let us see those fun bags and your money maker!"

She had come so far and done so much that Torrie knew she would do this extra demand, but she wasn't a freak like Rose or under the influence of a heady aphrodisiac like her friend Jenna had been at the party so this would be done reluctantly and with as little enthusiasm as she could muster. None the less her hands were already pulling her tight jumper off and getting up to show off her wares to best effect. When her young teenage breasts bounced free they were quickly groped and squeezed by five eager sets of rough hands.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers