Rose Petals

Story Info
Dew moistened on the window.
450 words
4.38
11.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitiara
kitiara
1 Followers

Dew moistened on the window. Tears from the passing night patiently crescendo to the tender patter of a lover kiss, rapping on the window.

I was in the realm between the conscious and subconscious. His hands tenderly traveled along the plains of my waist and the surface of his body leisurely increased its contact. The journey of his hands rested on my tummy. His voice floated into reasoning, "Your skin is velvety smooth like the petals of a fire princess."

I moaned, enticing his tender touches to continue to explore, without my words. His need was nestled between my thighs as I enticingly squeezed it between them. I could see his tenderness in my mind.

With my un-communicated consent he slipped his wanting self inside of me. I felt the soft, firm heat part my female lips. Traveling into his mind I felt my wetness on his tip. I felt myself progressively hugging him and accommodating to his size. I could tell by his quieted breaths that each inch brought a new sensation that he relished within his own half conscious mind.

His head rested at the gates, savoring the sensation before entering with a slight and gentle thrust. He melted into me like dark chocolate on my tongue. I entered his world and he was in mine. For a moment we reveled in the sensations of two forms fused into one. We were the hushed gasps of two unspoken lovers.

The ebb and flow of the tides was inevitable. Friction caused the temperature of the two naked bodies to flush. This was not the thrusting of sexual lust. This was not the sound of two lovers like waves lapping onto the ocean shore. It was the tender rocking of sensations. No worlds needed to be spoken except those of emotion. The metrical sound of deep passionate breathing floated in the abyss of their physical merging selves.

My eyes opened in a dream; an envious reality of poets and star crossed lovers. The feverish accumulation of physical pleasure soon bubbled to the surface of my checks.. A hot burning kiss blushed the apples of my cheeks.

The last hour founds it way to climax. My coral lips parted in a gasp and I was whisked away to a dimension where my world imploded and exploded. My muscles tightened and relaxed. I was inside my physical mind, as his champagne clashed into my tenderness and crashed like tides in a summer storm.

The sun broke through the shield of clouds as his touch receded. The rain stopped and the day was young and new again. I was alone with the warmth of the sun and the touch of an angel.

kitiara
kitiara
1 Followers