Rose Petals Ch. 02

Story Info
Boyfriend surprises girlfriend.
2k words
3.25
13k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

As another day comes to a close and as you return back to the hotel. The day has been exhausting from morning to now. Awaiting the softness of your bed after a bath then dinner, you find yourself longing to be snuggled in your robe on the bed.

Nothing going on but rest and thinking back on what you could have done differently at the photo shoot. What other poses and outfits you should try out or different set ups. The list in your mind seems endless as so many possibilities continue to occupy every free space til you find your face tucked in your hands.

As you turn the water on for your bath, the phone rings. As you pick it up and say hello, the male voice on the other end greets you with the familiar words of 'hello beautiful'. Sitting upon the bed you smile as you greet your lovers voice. Calling him by the pet name you created for him you ask how his day went and how he is feeling.

As he tells you about his day and all that he did, you politely interrupt him in mid sentence to tell him to hold that thought as you need to turn off the water that you started for your bath. He says ok and waits patiently for you to return. As you turn the water off, you walk back into the room and taking up a reclining position on the bed as you arrange the pillows against the headboard.

You pick up the phone once more and tell him to continue. As he does so, you listen contently as he tells you about what he did, who he saw and how much he loves you. You exchange small talk for abit as you relay to him about your day at the photo set. Knowing how much you miss him you send him a kiss.

He returns the favor as listening to his sexy voice always gets you in the mood. As you lay on the bed, you slip open your robe as your hand caresses the softness of your legs. Feeling the weariness in them from a long day of standing, sitting, squatting and kneeling you begin to rub your thighs and knees.

As your lovers voice echoes in your perfect ears, your imagination begins to go off into another direction. Knowing that all you need to say is a couple words to your lover, he will know as to what mood you're in. As he finishes speaking, in your sexiest voice how you tell him how much you crave his touch and kisses. How it would feel good right now to be entwined with your legs and kissing passionately on the lips.

His voice deepens as he relays to you how much he craves your kiss, the softness of your skin and the scent of your perfume that you dab on the nape of your neck. As your fingertips move over the soft areas of where you desire his lips to be, your robe falls open fully exposing your soft flesh to the warmth of the room.

As your hands move over the sweet locale of were your lover is telling you to touch, you find yourself instinctively spreading your legs apart. As your lover tells you to feel the softness of your smooth mound then to feel the swollen lips of your sex, you do so without hesitation. Knowing that by his few words that he is as turned on as you are.

Imagining his hardness at your fingertips, lightly running the tip of you finger over the head of his manhood, along the length of his shaft and feeling the heaviness in his balls as your hand cups them. Wanting to feel him in your hand, to give him the pleasure he loves giving you. As his deep voice tells you to slide a finger inside yourself, you do so ever so slowly, capturing the initial shudder as you imagine his fingers sliding inside.

Closing your eyes as you slide your fingers in deeper, he tells you to imagine his body now naked as he slides upwards on the bed, positioning himself between your outstretch legs. Caressing your outer thighs before moving his hands inside to feel the softness. You part your thighs wider to give him the access as you shuffle further down on the bed.

Still with your eyes closed and your fingers embedded deep inside your sex, you imagine his warm breath as he nears your moist lips. Wanting to feel his warm tongue upon your lips, sucking them into his mouth, your thumb massages your clitoris. As you imagine his presence, you feel your body responding to the light thrusts of his tongue as your fingers move on their own. Your orgasm building as your thumb applies direct pressure upon the nub..

Your breathing quickening, you feel the first orgasm beginning to peek. As you add another finger inside yourself, he whispers how sweet you taste, he tells you how hard your clit is as his tongue flicks the nub. As he says that he can't wait to lick your inner walls, you feel the sudden rush of your orgasm explode out as your moans echo into the phone as he tells you how sexy you are.

Rubbing and pumping yourself at a fevered pitch, your orgasms rumbles thru your sex and thru your mind as you find yourself moaning loud into the phone, your body contracting with each thrust as you pump your sex deeply. The tingling sensations over throwing your senses as another smaller orgasm flows into your warmth. As your fingers slow, your now panting, sucking in air as if you had just made love with your lover.

As his voice slows, it allows you catch your breath abit. Since your lover knows that you had a bath going he tells you to enjoy the warmth of the water and let your mind run free as you lay there. To enjoy the overall warmth. He tells you that he loves you so much, and that you are his world and life. You tell him the same and after several heartfelt words you hang up the phone from him.

You lay there thinking how nice it would if he were there with you, how much fun it would be to share the tub with him as you lay between his legs. Caressing his legs as the warm water surrounds your bodies.

As you lay there thinking of the various scenarios, you find your hand moving back over your breasts, over your tummy and down to your pubic mound. Caressing the soft outer lips of your sex once again, you use the thoughts in your mind to massage the nub once more but decide to wait til after your bath so you can sleep thru the night.

As you sit up on the bed, pulling off your robe, you stand to walk back into the bathroom to rerun the water. As you cross the front of the room, a knock on the door startles you. As you look thru the peep hole, you see your lover standing there. Without covering up and with much excitement in your being, you open the door. You grab his hand and pull him into the room. Wrapping your arms around him you proceed to hug and kiss him.

His hands move to your bare ass and as he grabs you tight, he lifts you up onto his hips as you wrap your long legs around him. He carries you to the bed and sets you down. As he kneels down he is now positioned between your knees and begins to kiss the front of your chest, as his hands relax from your backside, he moves them over the areas in which his lips search out. Kissing each and every part of you until he is nuzzled right over your warm wet sex.

As his hand pushes you back onto the bed, you find yourself on the edge, his hands parting your legs as you feel his tongue against your lips. Slowly he licks at your wet lips as the sensation travels the length of your long lean body. Knowing how good he is at pleasing you orally, you grasp the sheets in anticipation. As his long warm tongue pushes inside your hot sexy, the first flashes of bright light begins to pop in your wanting mind.

His expertise takes over as he flicks the soft lips, then moves over your excited clitoris. He gently rolls the nub over his tongue before sucking the short nub into his mouth. His tongue flicking over the end of it as he sucks abit more. He slips a finger slowly inside you and pushes it in deep. Moving it slowly in an and out of your hot sex as your muscles contract around the single digit. His lips and tongue still working it's magic upon your clit and sucking the ring pierced hood.

As he works into a rhythm, your reach down and grasp his hair, pulling him deeper into yourself as his tongue flicks as his finger pumps. You feel the impending orgasm building inside your mind and tummy as your moans echo throughout the room. His tongue flicks become firmer as he adds another finger as he fills your canal. A few more licks and your body thrusts forwards, your legs move into the air as your toes point skyward and the full total release consumes you.

Your orgasm pushes forth as your hips start to ride on his tongue and fingers. He holds himself tight against your sex not letting up his expert licks and deep fingers probing your inner walls. Your moans envelope around him urging him to pleasure you more as his tongue continues to lick around the hard clit as his fingers begin to ease up the deep thrusts inside your slippery walls.

As your orgasm subsides, he begins to kiss around your mound, kissing the hood and up your abdomen. Moving slowly up your body as your legs return to the bed and your feet land on the floor. He moves up the length of your lean body as his tongue flicks over the piercings of your erect nipples. Laying even with you, his lips finds yours as you kiss passionately with much love between you both.

He rolls off of you, and stands. He tells you remain there as he walks into the bathroom. You hear the faucet being turned on as the rush of the water blows out. You lie on the bed thinking that you're such a lucky woman to have such a secure lover who takes good care of you and your needs without the need to be have the favor returned.

He remains in the bathroom for several minutes before walking into the room to get you, as you turn your head you see him walking out completely nude as he takes your hand and pulls you up. Standing on wobbly legs, he holds you close to him. His manhood standing erect as he guides you towards the bathroom.

As you walk into the bathroom, you find that he has turned out the light and has lit candles. Each candle is a small one but there are many which presents the bathroom as a dimly lit room. As he leads you to the tub, there are candles along the edge of the tub and atop the shelf. In the water he has dropped several colored rose petals. Ranging from red, yellow, white and pink. They line the top of the water and with the flickering candles, illuminate the room perfectly.

As he helps you into the tub, he kisses your shoulder and whispers that this is for you and for him, to relax as he steps in behind you. As he sits down in the tub, you position yourself between his outstretched legs and lean back against his strong chest. As the candles give off their scents, he begins massaging your shoulders and neck while telling you to close your eyes. As you do so, he whispers softly for you to relax and that this is always for you.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers