Rose Red in Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sididis
sididis
17 Followers

"You left me asleep, and didn't think to wake me?" her question almost an accusation. "Did not the cool breeze assist in your arousal?" again Matthias's words held more than what was actually spoken.

Bridgette cleared her throat "You said you would show me proof of vampires" her voice was stern. She felt as if he was toying with her and she was in no mood to be a mouse to his cat.

"I shall but first you must undergo the correct rituals...for your own protection, you understand. What you've read in books and see in the movies is nothing but public fantasy to their true abilities".

Bridgette had to concede to this as it made complete sense. "Ok, what do I need to do?"

"We must be sky clad" he said directly "I trust you have no problem with that?". Again he tested her she thought. "Er no.." she retorted Thinking tat if all this was just a elaborate plan to get her naked she was going to teach him a thing or two about occult and ritual, and the penalties for making light of the Craft.

She bent down to undo her shoes well aware of the fact that he was checking out her butt. Stepping out of them she felt the cool dew cover grass beneath her feet. This was how she felt most comfortable in touch with The Mother. Thus empowered he quickly unbuttoned her bustier, he eyes did not waver from her once they seemed to take note of her every movement. "You like an eyeful mate?" she though as she reached to unclasp her bra "Get a load of these." Her pale breasts came free, the night air raising goose flesh across her suddenly exposed skin. Released to the night air, her pink nipples puckered almost immediately, raising to points. He nodded approvingly, but said nothing. Her skirt followed and then it was just down to her panties. His eyes strayed over every inch of her as she stood before him naked, she could see his eyes drawn to the silver dagger strapped to her thigh. "Come on " she mused "Let's hear what you have to say about this?"

His smile widened. "This rose has a thorn I see, so noted. But..." he pointed to her panties "Sky clad, is sky clad, please remove them."

"You first!" she countered, hands on hips.

"As you wish." Matthias let his gaze wander over pert form for a moment more and then proceeded to undo his sash and let heavy velvet slide to his feet.

Her eyes feasted, he had a taught body well developed but not excessive, nipple rings on both nipples, celtic interlaced tattoos adorned his side from chest to flank, his manhood although at rest was sizable she was glad to see him neatly trimmed, she hated guys with unruly pubic forests. On reflection though it was, she had to admit, a daunting organ. For a moment her heart stopped in her chest.

'Oh well,' she thought 'Fair is fair.' and hooked her thumbs under her panty straps she pulled them down and kicked them off, a shiver ran through her as the night air ruffled her short pubic curls.

Smiling, He held out his hand to her and she took hold of it. Together they entered what she discovered to be a second inner circle of smaller white stones. He reached down and picked up an object from the ground, with a quick twist of his wrist a curved blade was revealed in the moonlight. "Oh shit" She, reached for her own but paused as he began to merely traced in the in front of him air with his knife. "The doorway be closed "he called out strong and defiantly. He replaced the sliver of steel within its sheath and turned to face her. Her eyes wide and her breath was shallow, he could see he had scared her if only for the briefest of moments. "You know all doorways must be closed I'm sure". He let go of her hand and walked passed her. Steeling herself as she turned. "So what is it I need to do?" "

"The supplicant lays upon the altar in the Goddess position, legs and arms outstretched , palms towards the sky, and the face turned up to the heavens." his voice more a command than instruction. She did as she was told. The contrast between the lush dense comfort and warmth of the furs and the cold stone felt weird to her as she adjusted her limbs accordingly.

The air all around her was warm and still, she knew magick was building. The formalities dispensed with, it was now time for business. She had gone along with him thus far. Now he had to piss or get off the pot. She was going to see proof vampires existed, or he was going to have some serious explaining to do.

The soft furs caressed her supple skin, she liked the feeling and made a mental note to get some of her own. "May the Lords and Ladies of nature bless this child, close her eyes he whispered". Her heart skipped when she noticed he held a small chalice. "Its oil, purely ceremonial "he answered her silent question.

Closing her eyes she could hear his voice softly chanting in what she presumed was Latin or something of the like. She could feel liquid pour across her eyes, wrists and ankles. She had done a similar ritual when she had blessed herself. "Eyes for seeing truth, hands for working the Goddesses will, and feet for walking in her footsteps." Stands to reason he would be doing something similar. There was silence. A pause for a time. Bridgette lay open to the stars, as she looked to see where he was and what he was doing she found only darkness. She couldn't open her eyes and when she moved to wipe the oil from them she found her wrists had been pinned and she was unable to move.

Fear crept in, she tried to twist and pull her hands and feet tree only to find them stuck fast. "Matthias, Matthias? What's happening?" her heart pounded as her breath quickened. "Shhhh" came a slow hiss in her ear "My dear, what's happening is just what you asked for, proof."

She strained against her unseen bindings, her heart pounding wildly "I can't see, and I can't move"

"Are you afraid?" His voice daring her to continue "No" she mumbled. 'No,' she thought. 'I'm not scared.'

"Just pissed I was not told".

"Then you are not ready" his reply tormenting. As Bridgette opened her mouth to continue her breath was caught short. There was a hiss as removed the blade from it holster on her thigh. "What you doing? Hey what?"

She heard a low growl close to her ear, and then his weight as he climbed on top of her to sit astride. She became all too aware of her nakedness. The sharp tip of her own blade began to trace patterns of fire about her breasts. Her breath raced "Damn it" she thought to herself. "You've fucked up big time". She could feel his heat against her body. Though he did not have his whole weight upon her she could feel he was resting. "What are you doing?, get off me" she shouted.

"Aw my dear, I thought you wished to have evidence of vampires?" He lifted himself off of her and unable to move or see him he was lost to her. Until she felt his warm breath caress the inside of her thigh.

"What are you doing Matthias?" she demanded. Her answer came in the reply of his tongue as it warmly investigated her bare flower.

Her sharp intake of breath brought a pleasing growl from Matthias it seemed that whatever horrors he had planned he was going to have a little fun with her first. He began to feed upon her hungrily, lapping at her thighs and lips. Bridgette's mind was a hurricane of mixed emotions; she wanted to scream out, lash out but did not want him to stop. Everything was so erotic and charged as his tongue flicked, licked and teased her throbbing wet clit. Her arousal grew more and more, a moan escaped her lips and she cursed herself for signalling her acceptance of his actions. Soon she felt herself begin to tighten "Gods" she thoughts, 'I'm gonna cum.' It was as if he knew and could read her body. He stopped abruptly. And again she let slip a gasp of pleasure. "Don't stop "She breathed.

"Do you want more my dear?" His reply washed over her bare skin "Yes, yes don't stop" she almost pleaded.

"You're doing well but you have one more river to cross before then, do you accept this?"

"Yes! Fuck! Whatever!" she groaned through clenched teeth, her frustrated pussy sending urgent signals of demand through her whole body. There was a rush of something through air and then "Crack" a sharp sting whipped across her pert erect nipples. She literally lifted off the slab at that muscles straining in shock.

"Crack!" again the sting whipped across her breasts, the rush of pain travelling through her. It was abuse, but what surprised her more was the way it was arousing her.

"What did you say my dear?" his voice teasing.

"Don't stop" she managed to whisper.

"I'm sorry my dear, I did not hear you?"

"Don't stop" she said louder.

"As you wish."

Rushing wind then , "Crack!"

Each lash painful, stinging, deeply sexual. With each stroke she felt a mixture of raw, sexual want and fear. The punishment seemed to last for an eternity she rode the pain wave going a little higher with each application of the lash.

Then suddenly a pause followed by a rattle as he put something down. Then just as suddenly then he was on top of her again, she felt his tongue then tracing each line while his fingers began to massage her moist nether lips, inside and out. She could feel each knuckle as his fingers entered her,, first two then three then she just lost count, her pussy walls spasming in delight.

The night air was still around her, the stillness shattered by her desperate gasps and moans of pleasure. As the intrusion continued she felt herself completely surrendering to it wanting the bliss to continue but needing desperately to achieve climax. He continued to work her gaping pussy into a froth of ecstasy, stroking deeply into her with his cupped fingers. And finally she knew she'd arrived "Oh, God Yesss!" she hissed and gasped as wave after wave of rapture shook her body. She pulled taught against her restraints, bucking her ass high off the furs as her climax took her.

"Thank you thank you she murmured, her body utterly spent, "Oh fuck, that was fantastic."

Matthias gave a low chuckle, "And what my dear sweet Bridgette ever led you to presume that we were done yet?"

Her heart fluttered in her chest, God after that how much more could she take?

She felt him climb on top of her his manhood very erect and feeling quite sticky as he pressed against her stomach. And then it was moving down towards her very wet and very open pussy. In her mind she knew this was rape, but her body overrode her fears, all she wanted was to have him rooted in her as deep as he could go. She felt his hard cool penis lodged for a moment at her outer lips and then as if he knew exactly what she needed he pushed forward thrusting his entire length into her with one complete motion. . 'This isn't happening,' she tried to reason with herself, 'how could I have been so...' Matthias as he thrust himself into her without warning, deeper and deeper. She cried out half in desperation, half out of pure animalistic lust. He kept slamming into her his own gasps she could now hear, her body shaking off its post-climactic torpor and began to respond, her pussy walls slick and pulsing around his cock. She moved to meet him on each stroke, feeling another tidal wave of cum building; she was so very, very close.

Then that strange almost electrical charge, she knew from before went through her, she started feeling it but not knowing what it was. As Matthias penetrated her again she heard a a weird slurping noise and Matthias' voice saying "What the fuck?" she felt him panicking, trying to pull out of her, and suddenly his cock exiting her gasping well with a wrench and an audible pop. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Matthias screaming, ruby lightning flashed in front of her eyes , and then nothing.

"Matthias?" She queried , her voice trembling in the sudden lingering silence.

She instinctively knew she'd been abandoned, left spread-eagled, tie down by herself all, in the dark, feeling empty, slightly ashamed and very much alone.

She became aware of a couple a factors, firstly she no longer felt night air on her naked skin, in its stead a fetid warmth like that of an orchid house like the one she'd often visited at Kew Gardens. But in place of the delicate aroma of orchids they was a rank fetidness, the smell of carrion and tar and over this the distinct smell of blood and a lot of it. Gagging she began to retch and unconsciously began to raise her hands to her mouth. Then the realisation that she was still magickally bound to that fucking rock.

She thrust against her bindings angry and confused, only this time she could move; she was free. Opening her eyes it took a few moments for her sight to return back to normal. The smell was vile, filling her nostrils, she almost retched. Looking around taking in her surroundings she found that she was no longer outside on the stone slab, but in the house. Only it was very different, the walls were bloody red and pink, oozing fluid glistening in the fire light. She knew she was in the dining room because she was lying on the floor by the fire, a large fur rug beneath her. The fire; burning a chemical green flame roared, laughing at her. The walls seemed to be moving, breathing as if a heart was beating within them. "What the fuck...?" Bridgette said aloud hoping she would somehow wake up from this horrid nightmare. When she tried to rise, her legs still weak and shaky, she was wet, and had cum so hard that she ached inside. Her bare feet were met with a coat of black slime which now carpeted the floor and the sound of a growl like laughter filled the room, pounding in her ears.

She ran trying to remember the directions to her room, she had to get there barricade it create her own circle of protection and then try and figure a way out of this mess. She raced up the stairs taking two at a time Upon reaching her room she yanked the key from around her neck, found the lock and turned the key after some panicked fumbling and finally got the door open. Diving in she slammed and quickly locked it behind her. And scrabbled for her magickal equipment, she began to draw a circle, hoping to hell she'd remembered the words to the protection spell correctly.

It was as she was making the final casts she caught sight of her reflection in the tall mirror that stood across from her in the corner of the room. She froze hardly recognizing the naked figure in the mirror. She no longer looked like herself, her eyes sunken, skin pale bloody and bruised. Slashes across her stomach and breast, gashes on her thighs. The sound of the laughter returned, this time thicker, louder bouncing off the walls, then she saw something dark loom up behind her reflection in the mirror. Time seemed to stop, "Run get out of there!" she tried to mentally will the figure to not be there. The dark shape loomed, slimey and massive, twisted and slug like.

"Oh shit its behind me!" and turning her head to look over her shoulder she saw it; and screamed.

sididis
sididis
17 Followers
12