Rose Travels for Sir

Story Info
BDSM party leads to meeting friends and fun.
11.5k words
4.68
18.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
persorosa
persorosa
24 Followers

This little story is based on a dream. I hope you enjoy and I appreciate any and all comments/thoughts so please share them. Thanks for reading.

*

I have been home from work barely five minutes when there's a knock at my door.

I open it and smile at the tall, skinny man standing outside my door.

"Natalie." He leans forward and kisses both of my cheeks, his hand caressing the back of my neck.

"Come in," I step back and give him room. "Where are we heading tonight Sammy?" I ask, returning his kisses.

"You know the rules Nat," He says stepping into my comfy one bedroom apartment. "Three nights. Warm climate. That's all you get."

"Warm as in jeans and a tee shirt or more like sundresses and a bikini?"

"Natalie," Sammy gives me a stern look which makes me laugh, "The second one but I will deny admitting that if he ever asks. Hurry up, we're running late."

"Why are we running late?" I ask with a sassy grin, because over the months I've worn Sammy down.

"He changed plans less than three hours ago," Sammy says shaking his head, "I had to move quickly."

"Why do you put up with all this? With me? With him?"

"Because I love him and I've grown quite fond of you. How about you Natalie Rose, why do you put up with all this? Me? Him?"

I laugh, "Fair enough, because he satisfies an itch and you're the pretty icing on the cake."

"You don't like cake or icing."

I shrug.

"Go." He smiles and pushes me towards my bedroom.

"Yes Sir." I say with a giggle before leaving him alone in my open living/dining/kitchen area.

"You know I hate when you call me that." Sammy calls after me.

"I know you do," I call from my bedroom where my suitcase is still packed from last month's adventure. I pull the red suitcase out from under my bed and toss it on top. "But you know the rules as well Sir, I am to treat you as I would treat Him, well almost." I say, walking out of my room less than five minutes later.

"You're getting fast at that."

"Thank you Sir."

Sammy punches me lightly in the arm and pulls me into his muscular but thin arms. "I'm glad this is working out for you, I was worried."

"What's not to like about our fucked up arrangement," I smile and open the door so Sammy can step out. I quickly set the alarm before closing the door behind me. "No blindfold?" I ask Sammy when I turn around and see him carrying my suitcase towards the black sedan with tinted windows.

"You know where we're heading. You guessed it with in ten minutes of being in the car your first night."

Being that it's only five thirty on Thursday evening, traffic on the way to O'Hare is heavy. Even though the plane won't leave without us, I'm anxious and fidget in my seat while I stare out the window at the strangers making their way home from work.

Ten minutes from the airport Sammy reaches into his familiar black leather bag, which is sitting on the seat next to him.

"Sorry Nat it's time," He says before handing me the blindfold. It is red satin, which makes my head hot but keeps all the light out. Once I have it in place he hands me the incredibly expensive headphones which blocks out every sound possible. I hear nothing until Sammy switches on the iPod, which is also in the black leather bag.

"A little Dylan for this trip." He says as I slip the headphones into place.

"Great." I say even though I can't hear my own voice.

Sammy carefully carries me onto the private jet and places me on one of the lush leather seats. He buckles me in before covering me with a blanket and handing me a pillow. I wiggle in the seat until I'm comfortable and lose myself to Dylan's harmonica.

The next thing I know we're descending. Although I know the drill, nothing can be removed until Sir or Sammy remove them, I'm eager to find out where I am now.

In the past five months I've been to New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston and LA. Each trip started out just like this one and led to an incredible night.

With little effort Sammy lifts me out of the seat and carries me off the plane and into a waiting vehicle. To some Sammy may look weak, he's a lanky guy but he's pure muscle and I know I'm safe with him. The air smells of jet fuel and Sammy's familiar cologne, which makes me pout. We're in a hanger instead of outside where local scents might give away our location, as it did in Seattle. Sammy wasn't happy with me after I guessed that one.

My first trip scared me. I was nervous to the point of sick. I didn't eat or sleep until well after our scene had ended. Sammy spent more time trying to calm me down than anything else. Now, six months in, I almost look forward to the anticipation. There is something about not knowing where I am or what's about to happen that excites me in ways I have never felt before.

I lose track of time, between the music and my nap, I feel out of it. When the car comes to a stop I sit patiently and wait. Again, Sammy lifts me from the car and carries me straight from the car into another building. The only scent I pick up on is fuel, we're most likely in a garage. Sammy removes my headphones before putting me straight to bed and despite my curiosity and the nap on the plane, I fall asleep within minutes.

"Rise and shine princess," Sammy says the next day. My guess is that it's mid-afternoon, since Sir would need me for the evening. At least that's how it's worked so far. Sammy removes my blindfold. "There's much to be done."

I stretch and sit up in the bed. Sammy pulls the cart of food towards us and crawls into bed next to me. Sammy has black curls that are cut close to his head but long enough to form little spirals that I enjoy playing with, when he allows me too. His blue eyes almost glow against his naturally tanned skin. He sports short, but soft facial hair the same black color as his head. If his heart didn't belong to Sir or if circumstances were different I know I could fall hard for Sammy.

I take a bite of fruit and smile, "Fresh. Are we some place tropical?" I ask, knowing Sammy will play along with me.

"Of course, you can only get fresh fruit in tropical locations, nice guess." He says with a laugh.

I stick my tongue out at him and take another bite of the delicious fruit. "We're not in the mid-West."

"No we are not." He smiles and shoves a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Just tell me what time zone are we in?"

"You know I can't answer that."

"Please," I say pushing my bottom lip out, "I've been a good girl."

Sammy laughs and tosses a handful of berries at me which I try to catch in my mouth, "Eat." I miss most of them.

While we eat, Sammy and I get catch up. We only see each other once a month and rarely speak to each other outside of these weekends. Meals provide us the opportunity to gossip like school girls and we take full advantage of that time.

Sammy is Sir's lover and I am Sir's pet. There is no jealousy between us, which I was worried about in the beginning, but Sammy always takes exceptional care of me and for that I respect and trust him completely.

"Time to get ready," He says after we finish eating. He pushes the cart out of the bedroom and two ladies enter. I look them over carefully but nothing they wear nor their demeanor gives anything away. "No talking." He reminds them, as much as me.

The ladies quickly get to work in the bathroom, preparing a bath and the rest of their list, which they are being paid handsomely for. Four hours later I am clean inside and out just as Sir requires. These ladies know more about my body than most of my doctors do. Sammy slips the blindfold over my eyes and the headphones over my ears, this time he chooses the classic rock mix, which always gets my blood pumping, as if it needs any help.

I used to get nervous seeing Sammy outside my door but now, this is when the nerves begin, the ride from the safety of my room to the unknown. The butterflies begin to flutter and every inch of my body starts to awaken. I'm on high alert and will be well into the evening.

"We're here." Sammy whispers beneath my headphones. I shiver and nod once to let him know I understand.

Sammy lifts me from the car. The air outside is warm, which coming from Chicago's cold winter feels great against my skin. It smells like rain, salt and flowers and it's humid. Take you're breath away humid. Before I can explore further Sammy carries me inside a building. The air is much cooler inside and it smells of a mixture of bleach and air freshener. Minutes later Sammy is placing me in a cold leather chair. He pauses the music before speaking.

"You have about fifteen minutes, then I'll be back to get you. Here are your instructions." He pushes a note into my hand, changes the music to classical and then he's gone.

I take a couple of deep breaths before pushing the blindfold off of my eyes. The side of the room I'm on is in shadow, most of the lights are on the other side of the room. There is a large red leather couch and matching red leather chairs, including the one I'm sitting on. The far wall is all mirrors surrounded by lights. It reminds me of make-up counters in a dressing room. Nothing in the room provides a clue as to where I am though.

I look down at the familiar note in my hand and take a deep breath before letting it out slowly and unfolding the paper.

Good evening pet,

I assume that my Sammy has taken good care of you, as usual. I have a special treat for you this evening. you will have fifteen minutes to prepare yourself. I assume you are soft and clean for Me. You are to keep your headphones on until I remove them. you will strip and crawl into the metal cage. Once you are in, you are to return your blindfold to its proper place and wait. Sammy will return for you when it's time.

Be ready for Me pet.

Sir

I read over my instructions twice to make sure I don't miss anything. The last line is how each of the previous five notes ended, "Be ready for Me pet". The first time I read those words I assumed he meant that I shouldn't keep him waiting. By the third trip I realized he means my body and mind should be ready for him.

I refold the note, slide it inside my dress pocket and I sit before the mirrors. I don't recognize the women staring back at me. I mean physically she looks like me. Her eyes are darker than mine, her lips fuller. Her dark, curly hair cascades down her back and over her shoulders looks healthier than mine ever could. She is stronger than I am, she has no fears. I run my fingers over the black leather collar around my throat and like every time prior, wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Most people would be terrified to be in my shoes right now, but as I take in my reflection I'm filled with emotions I am unable to explain and only a few would understand.

I stand up and push the hot pink strapless sundress Sammy had the girls dress me in earlier down my body. I smile as the dress pools around my feet. I used to get uncomfortable, standing naked in an empty room. I would think about Sammy walking in to find me naked and get embarrassed. But when Sir and I first started playing together he kept me naked for days. During that time I grew more comfortable in my bare skin.

I step out of the ring of pink and search for some place to hang it up. There closet is behind the cage. I cross the room, my eyes sizing up the rectangular metal box, there's no blanket or cloth to keep my knees from the cold metal floor. Either Sir's not planning on keeping me in there long or He's in the mood to push me tonight.

I take my time hanging up my dress and check my reflection in the mirrors. The black leather collar jumps off my body now that I'm nude. I run a finger over the cool leather and pull on the D-ring. Sir gave me this collar before our first trip and it's traveled with me since. It is part of me in these moments. Part of who I am.

Finally I drop to my knees and crawl into the cold, metal box. I think Sir purposely purchased the one with the metal floor just to make the person inside of it even more uncomfortable. I curl into myself enough to move around until I find a somewhat comfortable position and then push the blindfold back over my eyes.

The first couple times I did this, I would wait until Sammy showed up to cover my eyes, but now it helps me prepare. The world is black and after a few deep breaths my mind gets lost in the classical music Sammy always plays before my scenes.

Half a song plays before Sammy scares me out of my head. I yelp when he pulls the headphones from my ears.

"I'm going to turn this off now. Are you ready?"

"As if it matters." I say with a nervous laugh.

"There are a couple of guys with me," He says, "They are here to help me get you up."

"Are you calling me fat?" I say with a giggle.

"Never," Sammy says taking my hand through the cage. "You must keep everything on, he will remove them when he's ready."

"Okay," I say softly, "See you after."

I move my head to the side of the cage and wait for Sammy's warm lips to reach mine. Then the world goes silent, and my mind begins to play all the possibilities over and the nervous shaking begins. I feel them pushing me out the door and down the cool hallway. The cold air causes me to shiver. Then we stop. The two bodybuilders must be carrying me again because the cage is moving but I'm no longer on the cart. I know I've reached the room when they set me down again. The smell of cigarettes, no cigars, is in the air and heat from overhead lights hits my bare skin.

This is it. I think to myself and try to remain calm but the anticipation has taken over and my body is trembling.

Only a few minutes pass before the cage jerks and I know He's opening it. My initial reaction it to move away, it takes only a few seconds for me to remember my place. I move forward and feel the chain being attached to my collar. With a gentle tug he leads me out of the cage. I crawl forward until he tugs it to make me stop. I stop and assume the position on my knees, legs spread, back straight, palms up, head up, eyes cast down, not that they can be seen.

And wait.

Although I don't know exactly what Sir is saying, thanks to Sammy, who told me after my second session, I know the gist of it. He's introducing me to the audience and explaining to them who I am and what He will be doing for their entertainment today. I wait silently, my body already reacting to the unknown. My nipples are growing harder by the second. When I feel his hands moving down my neck, over my collar bone, down to my breasts where He squeezes each one, then down my stomach to between my thighs, I shiver. I try to remain still but my body reacts on its own, arching into his palm. The humming begins and I'm not the least bit surprised when I feel his fingers, slick with my own excitement pushing between my closed lips. I quickly open my mouth and suck his fingers between my lips, licking at my juices and moaning softly.

"Welcome my little pet," His voice is deep and my now uncovered ears are working hard to pick up any clues in the room. I can hear people breathing, although I have no idea how many. I don't need my eyes to know they are staring at me. Naked, blindfolded, kneeling on the cool, hard wood floor. The room is cold but the lights are giving off a lot of heat from above. "pet." It's all it takes for me to know He will be leading me to somewhere next. I feel the pull of my leash and follow him across the hard floor. It's not smooth and it hurts my knees.

"Up," He says. I move my hands up and feel the wood and leather and know what's next. I rise up and take a couple tentative steps forward until my feet hit the wood and my knees hit leather. "Kneel."

I kneel and bend forward at the pull of my leash. He pulls my arms in front of me and before I know it, my arms are tied straight before me. Then he wraps the leg restraints around my bent legs, upper and lower legs together, so that I can't move either. Once he knows I'm secure, which I test thoroughly as I always do, he pushes the leg rests as wide apart as possible. Spreading me open to the crowd. The thought of them all seeing me in this way causes my cunt to clench and my heart to speed up.

"Open wide pet," His voice carries, there is no mistaking his excitement. He slips a ball gag between my open lips and locks it into place. "Now that she's so prettily exposed for us, shall we show her how beautiful she looks?"

A few yes's can be heard but the room is, for the most part quiet. They are eagerly waiting what comes next.

He gently pulls the blindfold from my eyes. It takes a few seconds and a lot of blinking to get them to adjust to the bright lights but when they do I gasp through the gag. This is new. I think as I start at a wall of mirrors.

Not only do I see my eyes looking back at me, but I see the crowd of 30 to 40 people watching from behind me.

"As you can already see my little wet cunt is more than ready for this and yet it seems that being able to see all of you watching her has just amped up her excitement. Isn't that right my naughty pet?"

All I can do is groan and nod. He knows me well enough to know that watching them watch me is a fantasy I've been dying to fulfill, but now that it's happening it's almost too much. My body is betraying my trepidation. I feel my juices building, I know my nipples are even harder and if the gag wasn't in my mouth I would be begging. But this is for Him. He loves this part. The build-up. The anticipation.

I watch Him circle me slowly talking to the crowd about me and what He plans to do with me, while I look at the wall to floor length mirror before me. Not only does it provide me a view of the crowd, it provides them with a view of my face. Despite the darkness on their side of the room, I can see their eyes in the mirror. Some of them are watching my face, others are staring at my wide spread legs or at Him. When He stops near my waist I watch Him in the mirror. With a wicked grin He shows off His toy by running his fingers over my skin and slapping my ass quickly before moving on.

The bench was specially made by Sammy who is incredibly talented when it comes to such things. It has many hidden tricks. Such as the ability to change positions without having to untie anyone attached to it. The portion holding my tied legs is currently locked with me spread wide open, but he can close them. Now He is showing them how He can move my upper body. He uses the levers on the side and lowers me slightly which arches my back, lifting my ass further into the air and brings my hands and head down towards the floor. I can still look in the mirror but if I do it for too long it will kink my neck.

"Let's begin, shall we?" He asks no one in particular before walking across the room to where I can no longer see Him. He returns seconds later with a cart similar to what I imagine my cage was on earlier. I know what's on the cart and yet my body seizes. Every muscle tensing.

Part of me is afraid to see what He picks up first. Another part wants to know, as if I can prepare myself for what ever it is. But I know better than that now. My eyes follow His every move, as his strong, manly hands pick over the cart until he finds what he's looking for. A large black dildo which is thick and almost 10 inches in length, I watch as he approaches me. I buck against the restraints when I feel the cool toy sliding between my puffy lips. He slides the large dildo back and forth, careful to avoid my clit, which is already searching for release. Once he's sure the toy is wet he forces it deep inside me. I grunt into the gag, my eyes closing briefly. The dildo is thick enough that I feel stuffed.

He turns back to the cart and picks up his favorite black and red flogger. He raises His arm and brings it down on my ass. I cry into the gag and watch his strong arm move in a figure eight before coming down on the other side of my ass.

persorosa
persorosa
24 Followers