Rosemarie Ch. 06

Story Info
Her story continues.
4.1k words
4.85
11.2k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for the lapse of time between this chapter and the last. I would suggest that you read the first 5 chapters before jumping into the story at this point. If you chose not to do this, here's a brief re-cap.

Twenty three year old Rosemarie Thornton lives in an affluent area of Indianapolis, Indiana with her parents during the hot summer of 1919. The Thorntons neighbors are the Collier family, and Mr. Collier's nephew, Jake Collier, has decided to take a vacation from the family publishing business in New York to visit his Uncle's family in Indiana. His room faced Rosemarie's across the wide lawn and she, unconsciously at first but, later, intentionally gave Jake several enticing glimpses of her in the altogether as she would attempt to gain relief from the heat by sponging herself off in the middle of the night in front of the french doors of her room. Jake initially is taken by her physical beauty however is more and more drawn to Rose's intelligence and engaging personality as well.

In the previous chapter, after her parents have taken a train trip out of town to visit friends, Jake and Rose finally engaged in a passionate encounter on the patio in the Thornton's back yard. With Jake having just relieved Rose of her virginity, we join them now in the aftermath....

Chapter 6

As their breathing gradually slowed, the new lovers became aware that the storm around them had slowed in intensity, as if the storm itself was guided by their passion. Jake finally lifted his head and looked down into the face of the woman beneath him.

God, she was beautiful. Her lips were kissed to a sensuous red fullness, her cheeks were flushed with color from their exertions, and her eyes were heavy lidded and luminous. Her body felt as soft and welcoming as a down mattress covered in satin. He didn't want to move.

For Rose's part, she was enjoying the aftermath of their storm, enjoying the weight of his body on top of hers as they were still joined. She thought his face the most handsome she'd ever seen, appearing relaxed and extremely satisfied. Her lips curved as he dipped his head to kiss her deeply, his hand caressing the smooth thigh that was still wrapped around him. Upon breaking the kiss, he looked at her contemplatively.

"So, Miss Rose, will you tell me true?" he began, running his hand up her side then to her face, stroking her jawline with his fingertips. "Have you indeed been tempting me from your room for the last few weeks?"

Rose found it strange that she could feel a blush staining her cheeks after what they'd just done AND the fact that their bodies were still joined, but blush she did. Unable to look him directly in the eye, she traced his lips with her fingers and whispered, "Perhaps."

"A reserved young lady by day and a temptress by night, hmmmmm?" he inquired, lazily, pressing small kisses against her temple, cheek and corner of her mouth. "What an intriguing combination."

"I'm glad that you think so, Mr. Collier," she said, lightly running her hands over his back and down to his buttocks, lightly caressing them.

"Indeed I do, I most definitely do," he said, lifting his head and then looking into her eyes once more, taking on a less playful tone. "Was this what you expected it to be, Rose? Did it feel the way you expected it to feel?"

"Did I expect to be deflowered in the midst of a rainstorm on our patio?" she asked, rhetorically. "No, I didn't. Being the virtuous young woman that I am, I always expected it to occur on my wedding night as a blushing bride. But, THIS....well....this was much more memorable, don't you think?" she asked lightly, running her fingers through his hair.

"I know that I'll certainly never forget it," he said, pressing another kiss against her lips before, reluctantly, withdrawing from her as she winced, and then rolling to his side. He propped his head on his hand and looked down at her body, placing his hand upon her stomach and lightly caressing with his fingers. "Do you know that you have the most beautiful body that I've ever seen?"

"I'm glad that you think so," she responded, blushing again now that his body wasn't covering hers, leaving her completely exposed to his gaze. "I feel the same about you, but then I really don't have any other point of reference."

"I admit, I'd wondered a bit about that," he said, dropping a kiss against her shoulder. "I wondered about that moron, Arlen Morton. I'd worked it out in my mind that, if you had been intimate, he'd have never let you go."

"That's a very chivalrous thing to say," Rose smiled, letting her fingers roam through the hair on his chest. "I'm not sure that it's true, but it's chivalrous."

"I don't know that that's the correct word to describe the man who's just taken your virtue," Jake said in a tone that was a mixture of light humor and seriousness.

"You only took something that I was willing to give," Rose said, not wanting to hear him voice any regrets or platitudes. She knew exactly what she'd done and she wasn't going to try to pretend that she'd been the innocent victim in the situation.

Jake smiled and grasped her hand in his, bringing it to his mouth and kissing her fingertips. It was then that he noticed the coolness in her hands and realized that she was covered in goosebumps. The rain on their bodies had dried but her hair was still very wet AND the storm had definitely caused the temperature to drop. That, combined with the fact that they were both outside, as naked as the day they were born, made Jake realize that Rose was cold.

"We need to get you inside. If you catch a cold we'll both be hard pressed to explain it," Jake said, a bit ruefully. He rolled off the chaise and reached for Rose's hand, helping to pull her over to the same side and then stand up. As he did so, his eyes were drawn to a few small drops on the cushion and he realized that they were the telltale signs of her virginity, or rather, the LOSS of her virginity.

Rose's eyes followed his and she once again blushed, at both the stains and at the fact that she unexpectedly felt a trickle of liquid run down the inside of her leg. No one had mentioned this to her!

"I'll try to clean that later today," she said, a bit embarrassed. "If I can't, I'll turn the cushion's over."

Jake reached out and cupped her cheek in his hand for a moment and then let it drop. Walking across the patio, he retrieved his still wet pants and then walked a short distance across the lawn to pick up the remnants of her nightgown. He walked back over to her, examining the item as he remembered his fit of passion when he'd literally torn it from her body.

"I hope this wasn't a treasured gift from someone," he said, holding the sodden wad of material towards Rose.

She gave a short laugh and said, "It was from my cousin, Milly. If she knew how it ended up looking this way, she'd heartily approve."

Jake gave her a rakish smile and replied, "I like cousin Milly already."

It should have been strange that they were standing there conversing while they were completely nude, but the secluded back yard felt like their own private garden of Eden. They crossed to the back door and Jake looked at Rose, a question in his eyes.

"You are coming in, aren't you?' Rose asked him, raising her eyebrows.

"Are you sure you want me to?" he responded.

"Yes. Very sure," she said, simply. "I suppose there's no use in playing the innocent maiden any longer; I want you to stay here with me for the rest of the night. Or, at least for most of it. I have a clock and we can set the alarm so you'll be able to return to the Colliers before anyone realizes you've been gone."

"It would be my pleasure, then," he said, opening the door for her, always a gentleman even when he wasn't dressed like one. Or dressed period!

Rose immediately turned out the light over the sink so that no one, however unlikely, would see them walking through the kitchen in the all together. The clouds had broken up a bit and allowed the moon to come out, providing a dim light for the two as they made their way through the house and up the stairs. While it had somehow seemed perfectly natural for them to be nude in the back yard, it felt decadent and excitingly wicked to be walking through her home that way. As they went down the hall towards Rose's room, she stopped at the linen closet and withdrew a towel for each of them, and then took Jake's trousers and hung them over the edge of the tub to, hopefully, dry out a bit before morning. She tossed what remained of her nightgown in the bathtub to dispose of tomorrow.

Returning to where he was standing in the hall, Rose took Jake by the hand and led him the rest of the way to her bedroom. As they stepped inside, he thought that it felt strange to actually be in the room that he had become so very familiar with, let alone to be there in his current state of undress. He was amused when Rose reached for a pink kimono to cover herself and reached out his hand to stop her.

"Why do women do that?" he asked, taking the robe from her hand and tossing it over the back of a chair.

"Do what?" Rose inquired, moving to sit on the bed.

"Always insist upon covering themselves in front of a man that they've just been to bed with?" he explained, moving over to the French doors and opening them enough to allow the bright moonlight to illuminate the room. The storm had passed and left a full moon and fresh smells in its wake. Jake braced his hands on the door knobs, leaning against them as he breathed in the clean air.

Rose took in his physique as he stood there, bathed in moonlight. His body was both trim and muscular and she enjoyed the way the muscles played beneath the skin of his back. She allowed her gaze to travel down over the smooth buttocks with the knotted muscles beneath them and on down to the long legs. Moving back up, she remembered the way the hair on his chest had tickled and teased her sensitive nipples, then looked at his flat stomach and, finally, the now relaxed cock that had so recently introduced her to both the greatest pain and the greatest pleasure that she'd ever experienced.

"Well?" he prodded, reminding her of his question.

"I don't know. I suppose I reached for my robe to try to preserve a shred of modesty. Or, at least, the illusion of it," Rose said, curling her legs out to her side. "Or, maybe it's just so that I wouldn't feel so... exposed."

"We just made love, Rose. I saw and touched every inch of your body," he said, gently amused.

"But, it was different when we...well...when we were in the midst of it all," Rose said, blushing a hue that gave tribute to her name.

Jake contemplated her for a moment and then nodded. His gaze wandered over her and he felt desire stirring in him again. He knew that he would have her again before the night was done. But, in the meantime, he turned and walked over to her bureau, the same one that he'd seen her stand in front of, night after night. He picked up the pitcher and poured water into the bowl, as he'd seen her do so often, and then dipped the wash cloth in it. Walking back over to her, he told her to lie back against the pillows and then, gently bending her knees and spreading her legs apart, he smoothed the cloth up and down between her thighs, cleaning the streaks of blood and semen from between them, then repeating the actions on his cock. Walking back over to the bureau, he replaced the cloth in the bowl and then, with a bit of a devilish smile, reached over to change the angle of the mirror on its pivot, so that it framed the bed in its reflection. He met Rose's gaze as she sat back up, watching him pick up the silver hairbrush and bring it over to the bed. He climbed up behind her and began working the brush through the ends of her hair, working his way up through the wildly tangled damp tresses.

"It seems that you've done this before," Rose murmured, enjoying the feeling of the brush running though her hair, but enjoying the sight of their reflection even more. It was like watching a sensual painting that had come to life.

"Perhaps once or twice," he smiled, pressing a kiss to the curve of her neck and enjoying the sight of her nipples puckering afresh. He continued to alternate the brushstrokes with kisses to assorted areas on her neck, back and shoulders until her hair was still damp but tangle free, and her body was tingling in anticipation once more.

She wanted him to take her again; she felt her pussy preparing itself for it as he had teased her with soft kisses to her body. As if reading her mind, Jake laid the hairbrush down on her nightstand and slid to the end of the bed, pulling a pillow with him. Gently pushing her to lay down, he slid the pillow beneath her buttocks which caused her legs to fall open for him. Sliding further down the bed, he began at the inside of her knee, pressing kisses to it and then working his way up, kissing and licking and, every few moments, gently biting her until he was nearly at the soft curls. Then, he switched to the inside of the other thigh and kissed his way down and back up, causing Rose to squirm with pleasure a bit. But then, feeling that he'd teased enough, he lay on his stomach and kissed his way to her core, taking her legs in his hands and draping them over his shoulders and back and probing her with his fingers for a moment, opening her so that her soft pink wetness was exposed to him, and then he replaced his fingers with his tongue.

Rose gasped in shock, gazing at the reflection in the mirror to confirm that she was truly feeling what she THOUGHT she was feeling "down there". Jake restrained her from moving away, as her thighs were braced apart by his shoulders and his hands, which he had slid underneath her hips, grasping them to hold her still as his tongue worked into her wet little slit, causing her to gasp and moan.

Jake worked his magic on her for the next ten minutes, alternating between sliding his tongue in and out of her, sometimes sticking it in as deep as he could and then using the tip to bend up and tickle the upper wall of her pussy, and then he would turn his attention to her clit, sucking and rubbing it with his tongue until she begged for relief, reaching up to grasp the spindles of the head board as if in search of something to anchor herself as her body was swirling out of control. She made an incredibly sensuous picture with her back arched, her firm breasts thrust skyward and her hips tilted up to the man who was devouring her with his mouth. He finally took her little clit into his mouth and sucked it hard, causing Rose's body to arch off the bed as she experienced peak after peak of pleasure, her soft cries making Jake's cock harden once again.

After she sank back onto the bed, gasping for air, she felt Jake release her legs and hips and crawl up on top of her, turning her face to his as he tangled his hand in her hair and kissed her gasping mouth. She realized that she tasted her own juices upon his lips and he was clearly pleased by her recognition.

"Taste yourself, Rose. Taste my lips with your tongue," he encouraged, aroused even more by the feeling of her small tongue tracing his lips. "Did you like the feeling of my tongue in your pussy?"

"Yes, I was ...startled at first," she said, "but then your tongue felt like it was tickling my....my.."

"Pussy, Rose. There are many other names for it, but my favorite is pussy," he said, enjoying the slow, sensual teasing as he saw that saying the words made her blush once more. "Now, tell me where you enjoyed my tongue, Rose."

"I...I enjoyed your tongue in my pussy," she breathed, arching her neck to give him better access to her earlobes and neck.

Jake accommodated her by licking and nibbling his way down to the deep red crests of the breasts he was so very enamored with. He ran his tongue around them and then moved up her body again, whispering in her ear as he cupped her breast and gently squeezed, running his thumb over the nipple.

"And what about this, Rose? Do you enjoy it when I suck and squeeze your tits?" he whispered in her ear.

Just the sound of Jake's voice, saying the dirty words, was arousing her. Rose wasn't used to hearing the most womanly parts of her body referred to in these terms, the men that she knew were always respectful when she was within earshot so she wasn't exposed to crude talk very often. But, this was somehow heightening the sensual feel of the moment. So, she joined in the play.

"Yes, Jake. Yes, I love it when you suck my tits" she breathed, running her hand through his hair."

"Mmmmmm, good. And, what about this, Rose?" he asked, shifting his hips against hers which caused his long, stiffened cock to rub against the soft fold where her thigh met her pussy. "Do you like the way my cock feels? Hmmmm?" he continued to whisper as he nibbled her earlobe.

"Ohhhhh, yes. I love the way your cock feels against...against my pussy," she sighed, groaning.

"Do you know what it's called when a man puts his cock into a woman's pussy? Hmmm?" he asked, moving his welcome attack to her lips, lightly brushing them with his.

" Yes.....it's called...it's called," Rose stammered, partly from embarrassment and partly because his tongue had darted out to taste her lips.

"Fucking, Rose....it's called fucking, isn't it?" he said, stating more than asking.

"Yessssss," she whispered, as his hands had moved down to her thighs, smoothing over them and then sliding beneath her to where the cheeks of her behind were still elevated upon the thick feather pillow, squeezing their soft firmness.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Hmmm, do you want me to fuck your pussy again, Sweet Rose?" he asked, lifting his head and moving his hands to her hair once again so he could watch her face now.

"Yes, oh yes, I do," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

"You do... what? Tell me, Rose" he said in a soft, sensual tone. "You must tell me what you want, you naughty girl."

Rose felt her face flushing hotly at the words he wanted to hear, words that she'd never uttered before, not even to Cousin Milly.

"I want you to ...to...fuck my pussy," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me with your cock.'

With a slow smile of triumph, Jake raised himself up on his hands, reaching between Rose's legs to grasp his cock and rub it up and down her slit, coating himself with her wetness and then nudging the head just inside her pink lips.

Bracing himself up on both hands, Jake slowly pressed his length down into Rose, the pillow beneath her ass opening her to him even more than the first time. He saw just a flicker of pain on her face before she closed her eyes and let out a long, sigh of pleasure as he slid all the way into her waiting tunnel, even farther than before. He was completely buried within her yet he tried to get even closer. Grinding against her, lifting her hips off the pillow a bit.

Rose opened her eyes and looked into his, a sensuous smile curving her lips. Seeing the pleasure that she was getting this time, Jake began slow, deep in and out thrusts, using only his hips to move his cock. Small sounds of pleasure escaped Rose's lips as she reached out and rested her hands against his forearms and then slid them up, up to his shoulders and down over his chest, running her fingers through the crisp curls, exploring with the sensuousness of touch as he worked himself in and out of her.

This was a study in contrasts to the first time. This time was all about taking pleasure in the moment and a slowly building desire, not the raw, animalistic passion of their first joining. Rose instinctively raised her legs and rested her feet against his buttocks, taking immense pleasure in feeling that she was completely opened to him; to his gaze as he watched her breasts undulate each time he pushed deep inside her and to his throbbing cock as he penetrated her to her very core.

12