Roses

Story Info
A surprise visit, in the Jacuzzi.
1k words
4.72
13.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home from class sore, tired and miserable. Your boyfriend has been gone for weeks on a trip, and today was your two year anniversary.

You open the door, and almost drop your bags. There is a light trail of petals on the floor, you bend down to inspect them, and you see they're rose petals - thousands of them in all the colors of the rainbow - beautiful reds, pinks, light blues, and brilliant yellows and whites... They adorn the floor like jewels, and you gently step around them, closing the door tenderly to not disturb their slumber.

Gathering your ice cream, you quickly bring it to your kitchen - shoving the bags entirely into the freezer, forgetting that your movie "Sleepless in Seattle" is also in the bag. Your mind is on the trail, and where it could lead.... You return to the hall, and slowly follow the roses. You smell their faint fragrances in the air, and become mesmerized by the colors in their random patterns and the alluring scents. Following the fragrance unwittingly into the bathroom you find the lights don't work...

You flick the switch once or twice, and finally give up on it. The path leads right to the tub, which is covered in the flowers petals, and is lighted by the many candles adorning the sides. You slowly undress and sink into the tub, feeling the jets lightly massage your sore muscles as you watch floating candles scented of lilac vie for position with the piles of bubbles. You sigh and slip deeper into the warm water, feeling luxurious in it. As you begin to slowly relax, you feel a pair of hands slowly pour water over your head. You shake your hair out, letting it cascade out, shimmering in the candlelight, you jerk in surprise as you feel the blindfold cover your eyes yet I whisper gently in your ear, and you relax again, leaning forward a little to allow me in.

I make sure your blindfold is snugly secure, and begin scrubbing your back gently, moving around your body gently massaging your arms, back, neck, working my way down to your beautiful legs. You move gently under my questing fingertips, squirming a little as I tickle you lightly. Turning around you try to remove the blindfold, but I stop your hands, and place them on the sides of the tub. I move around in front of you and begin washing your front with as much gentleness and care as I did your back.

I wipe the suds off your shimmering body, slowly planting light kisses from your exquisite mouth to your neck, and down your chest; lightly tickling you w/ my tongue, making you twitch even more, arching your back, trying to get my tongue to touch you more, and all you succeed in doing is putting you legs up out of the water. I catch your legs, and begin rubbing and massaging each one, paying perfect attention to each piece of those amazing legs. You slip down as I lift your legs higher, almost dropping into the tub. You laugh lightly as I let go and quickly grab for your head to save you from going under. We catch each other in a wave of foam, and laughingly embrace.

You tear the blindfold off and grasp my head - staring me in the eyes and whispering "I love you, I'm glad you came back." I laugh gently and pull you toward me; we sit in the middle of the tub and begin gently kissing and washing each others bodies, our loving embrace keeping us warm long after the water cools.

I gentle carry you to our bed, laying you down in the middle of it, and I return to your massage. Rubbing my way up your legs, I reach your love canal, and amid the scent of the roses strewn around and the candles lighting every corner of the room, I can smell your sweet scent. I gently rub between your legs, making you sigh lightly as I begin rubbing your clit. You reach to cradle my head, but I pull back, and slowly I lower myself down, kissing and licking my way to your center. At my first contact you jump, and get into the rhythm of my tongue and fingers.

I work you toward orgasm again and again - only to back off at the last second, sitting on my heels to simply admire your beauty. The light beads of sweat trickling down your chest, your still damp hair spread like a fan against the soft sheets, and as I back off for a third time you groan and declare "Thomas please.... please don't ...." I climb on top of you, lowering my body onto yours, and kiss away your last words. You suddenly come alive -rolling me over and scratching my chest with your nails.

"If you won't do it, I will" and with that you slowly settle yourself over my hips, lining yourself up with my attentive soldier. You lean down to kiss me, then drop onto my cock, slamming it home in one motion That initial entry gives you the orgasm I had refused you for so long, and you let out a long groan of pleasure. Slowly you begin riding me, flexing your hips, and driving me home again and again.

I find your pace and begin thrusting in time, slowly helping you to a second climax. I reach out one hand, to hold your waist, and you suddenly slap it away, pushing my hand to where our bodies meet, forcing me to play with your clit, urging me to help you have a second orgasm. My other hand snakes its way up your side, finding your breast and nipples. between my finger's attentively pleasuring you, and my diamond hard cock driving into you again and again, you are overwhelmed by a second orgasm, the force of this climax pushing me over the edge, launching my load on my final push, rolling us over again. We fall asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, the sun shines into the room, lighting it fully and exposing your beauty to the world. The birds sing you awake, and you sit up looking around for me - the only evidence of last night's adventure is a bouquet of blood red roses sitting on your night stand with a single white rose as the twelfth.