Rose's Awakening Ch. 12

Story Info
Daddy takes Rose out in public.
6.2k words
4.7
126.8k
17

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once again assumed the Dom role as writing this and that is the reason behind the capital M's. Thank you for all the positive feedback and votes.

I awoke around 3 P.M. to the soft wiggling ass of My daughter Rose. She was awake and playfully pushing her bottom back against Me and reaching between her legs and clasping her little hands around My cock. I pushed her hand away and pulled her out of the bed sliding down between the other two occupants in the bed. Annie, and Julia stirred but neither came completely roused.

I put My finger to my lips and motioned for Rose to remain silent. I led her down the hallway to the steps and down into my office. Once inside I pinned her against the door and kissed her sweet little lips, I felt her lips part and her tongue press against My own as it slipped into My mouth. She was horny and wet already, and there was a desperate look of desire in her eyes.

I reached between her legs and stroked the cleft of her sex, softly pistoning My fingers into the lips of her cunny and pressing up faster. With two fingers inside her dripping puss she was already whimpering soft little squeaks of joy. "Daddy, Master, please fuck me now," she pleaded.

I stroked her clit with rapid finger movements and watched her face contort in lust as she neared her orgasm, I chose that moment to withdraw My fingers and step away from her. Rose still had more training to continue before she earned the privileges of constant sexual pleasure and would be allowed to cum on a regular basis.

Rose begged, "Master, please, I am on fire Sir." "No, My little pet," I spoke, "today I am going to take you through your lessons to a whole new level."

Rose smiled as best she could and kneeled down before Me, she reached up and stroked My hard cock using her pleading eyes to lure Me into at least allowing her time enough to capture My cock with her mouth. I let her bob her head up and down slowly and enjoyed the sensation of seeing My daughters pouty little lips surrounding My cock.

I was trying hard not to give in to her ministrations but her love for sucking My cock paid off, she was going to get a mouthful. Her tongue wrapped around the head of My cock, her hand jacked up and down My shaft as she was trying to force the first eruption of the new day. She slurped and lapped at the precum hungrily as I leaned against the wall. Rose's disheveled black hair was falling around her face and obscuring My view.

I grabbed both sides of her head, brushing the hair away from her face and slid My cock deeper into her mouth, hitting her throat. I felt her gag and then relax as she kept her tongue rotating round and around My shaft. Suddenly her mouth bobbed up and down and then she held still. Her hands went around and grabbed My ass pulling My cock deep into her mouth.

Rose was showing Me what she wanted with her physical movements, so I gave her what she needed. I held her head a bit tighter and fucked her warm wet willing little mouth with a sense of impending urgency. The cum in My balls was begging for release and I was about to give way to that need. Rose's little mouth gulped back the saliva and copious amounts of precum as I fucked her pretty little mouth.

Rose gobbled My cock with her complete love and lust for Me. I felt the cum spurting from My cock into her throat. She pulled back and let her mouth fill up with My cream, sucking hard draining every last shot into her waiting mouth.

She stayed on her knees with My cock in her mouth still sucking a few minutes after the last drop had spilled into her mouth. I had to force her mouth away from Me. I had a mental objective for the day and I wasn't about to let my cum hungry sex vixen daughter dissuade me.

"Rose, come with Me upstairs you have a long day ahead of you My pet." Rose looked into my eyes, stood up and took My hand as I led her upstairs and into her bedroom. I looked into her pretty blue eyes and instructed her, "Rose, we are going out today and I want you looking your best, I want your hair in the long soft curls that you like to wear for Daddy." I thought about the ensemble of clothing she should wear today. It wasn't that hard a decision, she so wanted to be daddy's little slut yet still a temptress and angel at the same time.

"Get out the white thigh high stockings, I want you to wear the garter belt and straps that go with it," I was getting aroused at just the thought of how hot she was going to look when I finished with her. I grinned as I continued telling her what clothes she should pick out for the day. She retrieved each item as I listed them off.

Once the outfit was gathered and laying on her bed, Rose went into the bathroom to fix her hair as I had instructed. She came out still naked, with her long black locks curled looking sultry and wanton as she crossed the room licking her lips. She dressed quickly making sure that every stitch of clothing was on just right, she wanted to look her very best for her Daddy/Master.

She had taken time in the bathroom to put on the lipstick and eyeliner as he had requested and made sure that her body was scented with the jasmine fragrance that he always commented on. He hadn't told her where they were going just that they were going and she was to look her best. She was thrilled that her daddy loved her sexy little body, and she planned on using her feminine charms on him or whomever he should choose. She was giddy with excitement, this would be the first time out into actual public with the exception of when he had taken her to Annie's shop.

She came downstairs and knocked softly on his office door, "Come in My pet," she turned the doorknob and peered inside. Tyler was sitting behind his desk staring intently at his computer. She thought he must be very entranced by the scenes on the screen because he had failed to look up at her yet. Her Daddy finally looked away from the computer and gave her a long slow stare, drinking in her sexy body.

I pretended not to notice Rose as she entered the room, I had been viewing the previous days recordings on the monitor of the computer but when she knocked, I had immediately turned it off. I looked her up and down and felt the stirring of My cock. I stood up and walked around the desk, as I neared Rose, she smiled and playfully twirled her hair with her fingers. I admired her outfit, the little tight top stretched across her full breasts that was emblazoned with the words Daddy's Girl, her top was cut off at the waist exposing her dainty little belly button. Her skirt barely covered her ass and pussy. It stopped at mid thigh and I was sure that if she were to bend over her naked little cunt and ass would be open for full view. The white stocking and garter belt accentuated her legs and gave them a longer appearance.

Rose twirled for her daddy and showed off her tight ass and already moist pussy as the skirt caught air while she was twisting her hips. Her baby soft skin feeling the rush of air as it kissed her skin, sending pleasurable shivers up and down her spine. How could something as everyday and simple as air set of that arousal that made her want to crawl to her father and pull his big meaty shaft from his jeans and devour it. Or to turn and drop onto her hands and knees and wave her pussy and ass in the air and beg him until he would give in and ravage her sweet body over and over again until she collapsed in an exhausted heap.

I was thinking along the same lines as Rose, I was sure, as her eyes showed her every thought and desire. There would be a time soon enough when every chance I had, I would be shoving My big fat cock inside her but as of now I just would have to use a small amount of restraint. Besides within the hour I would be tempting and tormenting her to My fullest enjoyment. I led her out to the car, this time for what I had in mind the convertible was just perfect.

I had prepared a full list of details for Julia and Annie to complete. Julia I had decided was going to serve the next few months being only a servant. I would from time to time most definitely force her to her hands and knees for a blowjob or give her the occasional schtupping. But I was going to reinforce the punishments that each had received the night before. Annie was going to remain Mine but I had plans on loaning her out to subless Doms that I knew.

Charlie had called while I had been in the office and informed me that Melissa was going to be receiving the same torturous hell she had put me through daily. His twist was that even though he was going to be participating, the two subs, Damon and Jake, were going to be putting her through a rigorous ass pounding each and every day for the next month. Charlie had decided to allow the two men to turn the tables, if they were to learn the proper ways to Dom then Charlie felt it best he help and guide them. He had then laughed and told Me that there was no better turn around punishment for her spirit. Melissa would be broken back into a submissive role completely and he doubted she would ever hold the ability to return to her Mistress stature ever again.

I drove outside the gates and headed to the highway, I would soon be executing the next part of My plan for Rose. I was going to make My daughter My complete slut before her 14 days of punishment were over. So that when the days finally ended she would come to Me of her own choice and present herself to Me and offer her whole submission.

As we drove I slid My hand up her smooth teenage thighs and lifted her skirt. "Rose," I said as I turned smiling at her, "I want you to put those lovely little legs up on the dashboard and you to spread your legs wide open." "But Daddy, Sir," she interjected, "then all the men in trucks and other cars will be able to see my little pussy and your hand between my legs." I glanced from the road to her face and could see her playful smile.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "I thought you were actually protesting you little slut." She giggled and coyly curled her lips in her little naughty girl smile, "Oh, big Sir, I would never deny you, you are my Master and I am here for your pleasure."

With that she spread her legs and put her heels up on the dashboard and lifted up just a bit to push her skirt even farther up her thighs, until it was around her waist. Rose then put her little hand down on mine and guided My fingers into her cunt. "Hell yes," she gasped as my fingers wiggled inside her soaked snatch, "Daddy this is so hot," her voice quivered with excitement.

About this time the first big truck was speeding towards us and rose made sure to get his attention. She raised her arm and pumped it as kids often do trying to get the truckers to blow their horns. As he pulled up along side us and honked, I was sure his eyes were bugging out of his head at the visual treat he was being given. Rose's widespread legs had my hand between them and three of My very large fingers dipping into her juicy cunt. I thrust them over and over, twisting them and curling them alternately.

"Show him your tits slut," I commanded. I wanted to see just how much of a exhibitionist she really was. Rose quickly pulled up her T-shirt exposing her big tits and caressed her puffy nipples, teasing and pulling on them. "Master, Daddy, please let me cum now," she begged.

I rested My thumb on her clit and rubbed it hard while fingering her tight gash. Rose was quivering now, I could see her chest rising and falling quickly, I then gave her the words she desperately needed to hear, "CUM for Me, My sweet little slut Rose."

The trucker was honking his horn about once a minute and he was riding right along side of us not trying to pass or move faster. He was undoubtedly calling all of his friends on the road and telling them of what he was being privy to witness. I slowed down quickly and drove off the next exit ramp. I had given her a taste of what was to come.

As the car went up the exit ramp Rose cried out, "OH, Daddy I'm cumming." I pulled off the side of the road at the first chance and leaned down and licked her clit while she climaxed. Her seat was drenched beneath her hot little ass. She was leaking her juices in bucketfuls.

As Rose recovered and cleaned up, I pulled back out onto the road and started to head towards the local mall. I pulled into a parking space just as Rose was pulling down her skirt and pulling her T-shirt back down.. "Daddy, Sir, what are we doing here?" I just got out of the car and grabbed her little hand and let her into the mall without a word.

Once inside I spoke slowly teasing her and laying My plans softly wondering if she would catch on. "Rose, I think it's time to buy you some nice new clothes, or should I say some slutty new clothes." I led her to Victoria's Secret and approached the girl behind the counter, "Listen," I started off with My commanding tone,"My little babydoll here," I pointed to Rose as I spoke, "are going to spend an obscene amount of money in your store today and as long as you help us with no questions or prejudice, you will receive a nice bonus."

The little blonde behind the counter smiled and called one of the other girls over to take her place behind the counter. She walked out from behind the counter and announced that her name was Kimberly. She looked Rose up and down, then Me and quickly grabbed both of our hands and led us to the dressing rooms. "Sir, just what do you have in mind?" I wrapped My hand around her arm and whispered what it was I was seeking, she giggled and said she would need just a few moments.

As Kimberly turned to go back out onto the floor Rose spoke up and asked if Kimberly didn't need to know her sizes. "Oh, babydoll was it?" she teased, "I already know your size, I remember the last time you were here and bought some things." I was amazed, this girl had remembered Rose's size from a previous visit. Little did I know that it had only been about a week since that visit.

Kimberly was very quick and returned before I had even started to talk with Rose once more. She had an armful of items to try on and they were all beautiful. She had brought back several pairs of thongs, in a rainbow of colors and also matching bras for each. Kimberly had also managed to find matching stockings and garters for each and every matching set as well. I looked over and saw the glimmer in Rose's eyes.

Kimberly said,"I will give you two a few minutes while she tries them on Sir, I should go and get the other items you requested." She left us alone as I leered at Rose, "Put the panties on first and then the bras sweetie." She dropped her skirt to the floor after unzipping it and then pulled of her too tight T-shirt. I couldn't help myself I leaned close and caught her hard little nipple between My teeth and sucked with as much pressure as I could muster, delighting in the moan it elicited.

Just then the door opened again, "UNH," Kimberly gasped, "Wow that is so sexy," she said as she closed the door behind her and stepped in close. She bent forward and caught Rose's other nipple with her lips. She sucked with a passion that only got Me more aroused. Her fingers were working down into the waistband of her little skirt and she pushed it off her hips. Kimberly was horny and although I hadn't told her what to do or asked her to participate, she was going at Rose with lust.

Kimberly's fingers untied the little strings at the side of her panties and she pushed her fingers down beneath the flimsy material and sunk her fingers into her wet pussy, she definitely didn't have any shy qualities. I watched as the twenty something clerk spread her legs wide and fingered herself to a state of frenzy. She pulled her fingers from her dripping pussy and waved them beneath My nose, letting Me smell the sweet fragrance of her sexual arousal.

"Would you like a taste Sir?" she asked. I grabbed her wrist and opened My mouth, sucking her fingers into my mouth tasting her honey coated fingers. Rose pouted, "Daddy, Master, Sir," she whimpered emphatically, "I want to taste her too." Rose then reached down between Kimberly's legs and sunk two of her own fingers into the hot lil sexpot's pussy. I had seen lick her mother's pussy and even Annie's but had yet to see her with another fine hot young slut. Well, the opportunity was presenting itself so I was going to command it to the fullest.

"Rose, I want you to sit down in front of our new friend Kimberly here and," I was speaking fast with My excitement, "lick her sweet little kitty." Rose sat down on the floor and spread Kimberly's legs wide, her hands reached up and spread the soft lips exposing the pink within. Rose's tongue slipped from her mouth as she leaned closer to Kimberly's thighs and sucked the puffy pussy lips softly. Then I watched as she shifted to the other side and finally settled her mouth in the very center of Kimberly's pussy and lapped at her clit seemingly devouring every drop of fluid that leaked from within Kimberly's drenched pussy.

Rose only pulled away long enough to whisper,"Daddy she tastes so good, and her pussy is so tight," she slipped two fingers deep up inside Kimberly and looked over her shoulder grinning, "see Daddy, Sir." Rose happily continued until I tapped her shoulder and had her stand up.

"Now, My slut," I spoke to Rose, "I want you to lie down and spread your legs," and to Kimberly, "I want you face down in her pussy. And you had best get her off you nasty little slut." Kimberly smiled and said,"It will be my pleasure Sir," as she leaned down and started to first kiss her way down Rose's tight little tummy to her naked snatched. I meanwhile was pulling My jeans off and slipping behind Kimberly's well toned ass.

I ran My big hands over her ass as she moaned into Rose's pussy, I playfully smacked her ass and told her to really dive into that pussy. She did so and while I was rubbing her ass she wiggled it teasingly, it was at that exact moment there was a knock on the door to the changing room. "Kimberly," the voice said nervously, "the boss is here and she is looking for you, you better get out here or she is going to fire your ass."

Kimberly pulled her mouth away from Rose's pussy and looked over her shoulder at Me and said, "Sir, I must go back out there. I really need this job." I could tell from the way her body was still moving that she would much rather stay here with Rose and I, but her eyes pleaded for my understanding. "I understand Kimberly," I told her as she broke away and started to dress quickly,"what time is your next break or when do you get off this evening?" Kimberly glanced down at her watch and replied, "I get off in about a half an hour, Sir." "Well, you go back out there and take these with you and ring them all up," I indicated the clothing she had brought in with her.

Rose was already beginning to pout once more, she had been driven into her lust filled state and wasn't going to be allowed to climax again. "Daddy, Sir," she squeaked, knowing how I hated her pouting, "I didn't get to try on all the pretty things though."

I pondered this momentarily, "Well, My little one you will have plenty of time later, you don't want to get Kimberly fired now do you?" She sighed resignedly and said "No, Sir."

I returned My gaze to Kimberly, "You go start ringing this up and I will follow shortly and purchase the items while Rose looks around for some other things she may want." Kimberly perked up and raised herself onto her tiptoes and kissed My lips and reached down cupping My cock in her hand and leaned towards My ear. "Sir, I would very much appreciate that chance to continue this experience soon," she whispered, her lips brushing My ear with every pronounced syllable.

I patted her little behind and nudged her to the door, "We will talk about that when I arrive at the counter Kim." As she exited the room I pulled my shirt back on and walked out shortly thereafter with Rose in tow. I gave Rose a sideways glance and pointed to the babydoll pajamas and the teddies, "Go and pick out a few princess and bring them up to the counter."

12