Rosh Hashana Blessing

Story Info
He finds satisfaction during Rosh Hashana service.
1.4k words
3.68
29.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Rosh Hashanah again and I was dreading another 2-1/2 hours sitting in synagogue being bored. Typically the only way that I can mange to get through the service is to stare about the congregation and pick out one or two women to concentrate on. I then run through my mind all the dirty things I would do to the women. How would fuck them, make them my toys, play their bodies, make them scream. I was getting bored by this game, though, and didn't think it would keep me satisfied today. When I saw Liz walk in with her husband Stan I knew that today would be different.

Liz is a strikingly beautiful woman. She's about 5'1" and 110 pounds. She has thick, long black hair and clear blue eyes. She's got a tiny waist and a round fat ass, wiggling about, calling out to me to smack it a few times. As Liz walked in I thought about bending her over, pulling her panties down and punishing that sweet ass, turning it pink to match her pussy. I thought about hurting her, not too much, just enough for her to know that I am in charge, that she belongs to me. I quickly decided that the spanking was for another time. Today I needed to make her mine.

As Liz and Stan walked into the synagogue they came over and said hello to my wife Rebecca and me. We are not really friends, just casual acquaintances. We've spoken before on a few occasions and once were at a neighborhood party together. I remembered that when we were at the party it appeared to me that Liz kept on looking over at me. It could have been my imagination as I can be a bit vain sometimes, but I didn't think so. At one point during the party I walked over to Liz who was talking to Eric, a good friend of mine. As I often try to do when talking to a pretty girl, I quickly steered the conversation over to sexual topics. We were talking about birth control and somehow Liz blurted out that she was on the pill. As we were talking about Britney Spears and her penchant for getting in and out of cars without panties on Liz seemed to squirm a bit. I said that it would be all much worse for Britney if her pussy were a mess but that it appeared she kept herself well groomed like all good girls should. Liz turned a bit red in the face and quickly excused herself. Eric and I had a laugh about how uncomfortable the conversation made Liz.

The fact that she got embarrassed at the mention of a cleanly shaved pussy made me want Liz all the more. I wanted to be the one to pull this beautiful little woman out of her sexual shell, to show her a world of pleasure, to make her mine.

Before the service, Rebecca and Stan moved to the side and started talking about some synagogue committee that they both serve on. I took Liz gently by the elbow and told her that she looked magnificent and that any new year that starts with looking at her has to be a good one. She gave me a very big welcoming smile and thanked me for the sweet words. I leaned in very close to her and whispered into her ear that during the service I would be looking at her and thinking about her the whole time. She smelled great and it was all I could do to stop from kissing her neck right then and there. I controlled myself, though, and stuck to my plan.

I told her that she would feel my eyes on her as I was looking. That it would feel like my fingertips or even my lips gently brushing her sweet neck, running through her hair, teasing her collarbone. At this Liz looked up at me a bit flushed and clearly flustered. She did not stop me, though, and I read in her eyes compliance. I continued, telling her that she would feel my eyes traveling down her body, softly teasing her nipples, dancing over her hipbone, her feet, the crooks of her elbows and knees. No part of her was safe from me, that I took what I wanted and that I wanted her. I told her that as she felt my eyes on her that her pussy was going to become wet. That I wanted her to cross her legs and find the spot where she put pressure on her clit. I wanted her to imagine that it was my fingers and tongue dancing on her clit. Her pussy was to become very wet. I told her that I wanted it to become uncomfortable for her. I wanted her warm and squishy in her seat, ready for me. I want no resistance when I stick my cock in her. I told her that at noon she was to leave the synagogue and go downstairs to the storeroom behind the kitchen. She was to take her panties off and wait obediently for me like a good little girl. The service was then starting and we all filed in. I took a seat three rows behind Liz and Stan where I could watch my plan unfold.

As the service went on I watched Liz. I watched her breathing, her neck, her thick hair. I thought about my hands around her throat while my cock slid in and out of her. Liz looked back at me a few times. She did not smile but I could see in her eyes a bit of desperation, pleading for me to release her. I stared back at her but did not let her off the hook. My cock remained hard the whole service. Shortly after noon she got up and left the service. She did not look at me and her eyes remained down. I decided to make her wait a bit but was quite excited myself. Ten minutes later I also left the service, telling my wife that I didn't feel well.

As I entered the storeroom Liz was standing, leaning back against a table. Her dress was hiked up and one finger was making circles on her clit. With her other hand she was pinching and pulling a nipple. I went right up to her and held her head in my hands. I stared straight into her eyes and told her that she now belonged to me and would only play with her pussy when I permitted her. I brushed my lips against her neck and soaked in her smell. I removed her hand from her pussy and placed it between both of our lips. We kissed around her finger, licking it clean of her pussy juice. I unzipped myself and pulled out my cock. I grinded it on Liz's clit and she sank into me. Her breathing became ragged and I could tell that she was very excited. I pulled one of her legs up and placed my cock at her opening. She was whimpering and buried her head in my neck. I again took her head in my hands and forced her to look into my eyes. I asked her what she wanted. She didn't reply except to squirm about, trying to get my cock in her. I would have none of it, though. I told her that there would be no cock for baby until she asked nicely. She looked into my eyes and said please fuck me now. With that I slid my cock all the way into her. She was very wet but also very tight. I held myself inside of her and pulled her down so that her clit grinded on my cock. I snaked my fingers through her hair and grabbed a handful of hair right at the roots. I tilted her head back slowly but firmly. I kissed her sweet lips and told her that I owned her pussy. Liz started humping back at me aggressively and I could tell she was close to cumming. I put a hand around her throat with my thumb pressing down a bit. Her whole body convulsed as she came on my cock. It was too much for me and my cock started twitching. I pumped my cum into her, shot after shot until I was done. I pulled out and could see her pink puss all white with my cum as it started running out of her. I kissed her and told her that she would be hearing from me very soon. She left looking a bit disheveled. I went to sit in the lobby waiting for the service to end.