Rosie & Carla

Story Info
Coronation Streets Rosie & Carla celebrate.
2.2k words
4.44
25.9k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie's Story

Hi my name is Rosie Webster, I am 18 years old and live with my family on Coronation Street in Wetherfield. Manchester.

My dad Kevin owns the Motor Repair business on the street, my mum Sally is a machinist at "Underworld" which produces its own brand of lingerie, and me? I am the personal assistant to the owner of the company Carla Gordon. Carla is in her mid thirties and a striking looking woman with a great business brain. .

Which brings me to a little story about Carla, which I think you will find interesting.

Carla and I were sitting in the office at "Underworld" waiting for the phone to ring. It was Friday afternoon and we were awaiting the call that would decide to future of the company.

When Carla's marriage to Tony had collapsed , he had taken a fairly big slice of the companies order book with him. Carla had worked very hard to attract new business and the call we awaited was from a potential new customer. Carla had given the girls the afternoon off as a reward for getting the trial batch out on time and to the required standard, "Why don't you go to the pub with the rest of them, I will let you know when they call" said Carla. I replied, "its my job on the line, same as yours, I'll wait".

The time crawled by as we kept looking at the clock then the phone and then each other. Suddenly the phone rang "I'm scared" said Carla as she picked up the phone "Underworld ,Carla Gordon speaking" I waited anxiously for any reaction, then Carla's face cracked into the biggest smile I had ever seen. "Thank you so much Mr Foster, I will see you Monday morning and we can sort out your requirements, bye and thanks again" Replacing the phone Carla screamed "We did it Rosie, we got the order, will keep us going for at least a year" With that Carla came over to me and hugged me, she then placed a kiss on my lips, it only lasted a few seconds, it was not opened mouthed, no tongues, but non the less a kiss. "Go home get ready to hit the town tonight" said Carla "I will pick you up at 8."

Now I have been around the block a time or two sexually. I lost my virginity at 15 to my first boyfriend Craig Harris. I had an affair with one of my teachers, who later kidnapped me, but that's another story. One or two one night stands and holiday romances, so yes I was a sexual person, I liked sex and experimenting, but with men. I had never even thought of trying it with a woman, but Carla's kiss had got me exited.

After giving my mum the good news, I started to get ready. After my shower I looked at my naked body in the mirror. A pretty face, brunette shoulder length hair, nice breasts tipped with deep pink nipples which were very sensitive. I looked down and admired my pubic region, the triangle of dark hair was trimmed but not shaven a as seemed to be the fashion, I am a woman and want to look like one. My legs whilst not long could still look good in a mini skirt.

I selected a black and cream bra and panty set. From "Underworld" of course. The little black dress was an easy choice , It showed just enough cleavage, and a decent amount of thigh. After applying my make up, I admired the result in the mirror, Rosie Webster, you look bloody gorgeous I said quietly to myself.

"Rosie, Carla's cab is here" my mum shouted upstairs. I got the usual be careful lecture from my dad as I left the house "Don't wait up I will be very late" I shouted as I climbed into the cab. "Wow" said Carla "you look gorgeous, all the men will be after you tonight" I did not answer straight away but then said "No, tonight is about us, we don't need men , tonight is a girls night". And that's how it turned out. We visited several bars and by 1a.m. were quite merry.

In the cab on the way home, Carla took my hand and said "I could not have coped this past few months without you, you have been brilliant" She then put her arm around my shoulder , lifted my chin with her finger and kissed me, her lips parted at the same time as mine and I felt her smooth tongue start to seek mine. I did not hesitate to respond. We kissed for the next few minutes when Carla said "Do you want to stay with me tonight? I did not hesitate or answer ,I just pressed my lips on hers and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth. "I will take that as a yes then" she mouthed as our lips parted for a second.

When we arrived at Carla's apartment, she switched on some smooth jazz music and dimmed the lights. She then took me in her arms and we kissed for what seemed an age. Finally breaking apart I said "I've never been with a woman before" She replied "Neither have I, my little angel, we will have to teach each other.

She then unzipped my dress and I let it slip to the floor, "I am glad you use the company products" she said recognising my underwear , I looked at Carla as I never had before, I knew she was a striking looking woman, with jet black hair, full lips and cheek bones to die for, but until that moment I did not realise how much sex appeal she possessed. I reached behind and unzipped her dress whilst kissing and licking her neck. As her dress fell to the floor I was amazed to see she had chosen exactly the same bra and panties set as me.

Carla took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Carla's king size bed looked huge and as it was a warm night we just laid on top of the duvet. As we kissed again and again I felt Carla undo my bra, as it came loose I felt another woman's hand on my breast for the first time. My nipple hardened instantly under Carla's caress and the effect of this combined with very passionate kissing was sending me crazy.

As I discarded the bra, Carla took her lips from mine and trailing her tongue own my neck took my right nipple into her mouth. She flicked her tongue around the bud and nibbled very lightly on it. Her hand travelled down and she pushed it inside my panties. After gently playing with my pubic hair, her finger found my pussy and she carefully inserted her finger into me. I was sopping wet by this time, and after two more of her fingers started to move rhythmically inside me I experienced my first lesbian orgasm. My whole body seemed to be on fire and I cried out very loudly in sheer ecstasy.

I kissed Carla again and said "I never thought it could be this good" She just smiled , kissed me again and taking hold of my now soaking panties said " shall we get rid of these?" I lifted my hips an she slid the panties off. Carla gently parted my legs and trailing kisses down my body finally reached her target . I could feel her hot breath on my pussy as she licked and kissed my inner thighs. Gently she parted my pussy lips and inserted her tongue into me, slowly at first but then with ever increasing pressure. When her tongue reached my clitoris I cannot describe the feeling that was coursing through my body . I doubted Carla's claim that she had never been with a woman, as she seemed to be an expert at administering pleasure. While licking and kissing my now soaking pussy, her hands were caressing my breasts. I was in sexual heaven.

After I climaxed for the second time, Carla kissed her way back up my body, again spending a lot of time on my breasts, which I loved. She then kissed me deeply and somewhat spoiled the mood by leaving me to go to the bathroom.

As she emerged from the bathroom, Carla was silhouetted against the light, as she came over to the bed I could see she was naked. Her breasts were bigger than mine and the nipples were a very deep red and rather large. The pubic triangle was as black as the hair on her head, and though trimmed, still caught the very essence of womanhood.

She climbed back into bed and said "Now were where we" and began kissing me again. My hands moved to her breasts and for the first time I caressed a breast that wasn't mine. Carla moaned deeply as I took her nipple into my mouth and took my hand and moved it down to her pussy.

The hair was courser than mine, as I tweaked it between my fingers. Moving down I found her opening and started to gently move my fingers in and out of her now very wet pussy. As my ministrations increased I could feel Carla was close to coming and moved my lips from her breast to hers and probed deep into her mouth with my tongue. As she came she screamed my name in pure sexual abandonment.

We were both exhausted after such a memorable day and after one more goodnight kiss, I fell asleep in her arms.

For a few moments as I woke, I did not realise where I was. It was only when I looked over and saw Carla's face on the pillow next to mine that I realised that last night had not been a dream.

I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips then the breasts, before moving down to her belly button and moving my tongue around the little button. By this time Carla was awake and looked down at me and smiled. "What a wonderful way to start the day" she said as I kissed across her stomach and then down into her pubic hair. She opened her legs and I got a close up view of her pussy. The lips were very pronounced and I could see she was wet. I thought its now or never girl as I moved my mouth closer. Then I placed the tip of my tongue against her lips and slowly began to prise them apart, Carla gave a moan and said "Oh yes.. don't stop " I had no intention of stopping as I continued to explore her pussy . I found the clitoris and began to tease my tongue around the sensitive button. By this time Carla was grinding her pussy against my face which was covered in her juices " Oh god I'm coming, I'm coming" she squealed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

I moved up her body and as I kissed her , I let some of the juices I had collected from her pussy , dribble into her mouth. Then with my tongue against hers, mixed our juices together.

As we lay in each others arms she told me that , she had been eaten out by lots of men, but those experiences were nothing compared to the one I had just given her. "not bad for a rookie" I said, "and I Will get better with practice"

We lay just stroking each others bodies without saying a word. "God its 9 o'clock" Carla exclaimed "Sally will wonder where you are" I looked at her, smiled and took her nipple in my mouth, as I rolled my tongue around the stiffening bud I murmured " I sent a text last night to say I was staying at yours, in the spare room of course, so we have all morning, if you want" "I want, I want "said Carla as she rolled on top of me and kissed me.

After lots of kissing Carla suggested we have a shower together, and of course I agreed. Once into the shower cubicle Carla took care to gently rub the shower lotion all over my body. This was another new and exciting experience for me, and for her of course. I returned the favour and we let the hard jets of water wash over our bodies as we held each other and kissed for what must have been the thousandth time.

Carla's hand moved down and with the water cascading over us, began to move her fingers inside of me. Taking her cue, I inserted my fingers inside her pussy and soon we had acquired the same rhythm . As we increased the pressure we were both approaching the point of no return and reached our orgasm together. Completely satisfied we let the water run over our exhausted bodies.

As I dressed to go home, Carla came into the bedroom and handed me my panties, they were still very moist from Carla's initial ministrations all those hours ago. "You cant wear those, I will get you a pair of mine" I looked at her , smiled and said. "Don't worry, with all the attention my little friend down here has had lately, I think I will go commando, she needs the fresh air."

We kissed a final time as I left to return to my family. I waved to her from the taxi and thought that life at "Underworld" would never be the same again.

But then on the following Monday....... But that's another story