Rosie & Carla and Rosie's Mum

Story Info
Carla tells Rosie about her encounter with Sally.
1.7k words
4.43
25k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster again with the latest episodes in my very full sex life.

You remember last time. I was in bed with my boss Carla Gordon. After a hectic night of lovemaking, I asked what she had got up to while I was on holiday.

She told me she had screwed one of the delivery drivers. No big deal there.

Then shocked me by telling me she had had a fling with....my mother.

I insisted she told me the complete story, but first of all she had to tell me about Pete the delivery man.

Now Pete is a fit guy. In his early 40's, He must work out every day to get a body like his. When he delivers the bolts of fabric, there is not a woman in the factory that does not lust after him.

Anyway this day, he was held up in a traffic jam on the motorway and phoned to ask Carla if someone could stay behind to take delivery of the fabrics. There would be no shortage of volunteers, but Carla was reluctant to pay overtime, and she had other plans for Pete the driver.

As she was relating the story, I was tracing patterns on her body with my fingertips. Around her breasts, down across her belly and combing lightly through her pubic hair.

She continued. Pete was hot and sweaty when he had finished unloading, and Carla offered him a cup of tea. 'Anything else I can tempt you with?' she asked, provocatively licking her lips.

Pete replied 'depends what's on offer.'

Carla simply said 'this,' and pressed her lips to his. Her mouth opened and she felt the roughness of his stubble against her. There tongues met and began a dance of desire, twisting and twirling around each other.

Carla broke the kiss and dropping to her knees, undid his belt and pulled down the zip of his jeans, tugging them down to his ankles. Reaching into his shorts, she extracted his cock. It was not the biggest she had seen, but it was her first for several months.

Licking the end first, she moved her lips along the now fully erect organ. Then slowly took the tip into her mouth, then out again. Next time a little more, then more again, until her lips were catching on his pubic hair.

Carla continued with this oral treat for several minutes, while Pete just stood there, enjoying every nanosecond of it.

Then Pete, with his strength, lifted Carla as if she was as light as a feather. Placed her on some discarded fabrics, reached under her skirt and ripped her panties off. Splaying her legs wide open, he took his penis in his hand and guided it straight into Carla's soaking pussy. She gave a gasp, as she received her first cock since splitting with Tony.

As with Garfield, there was no technique. Pete just kept slamming his cock into her as far as it would go. He only lasted a couple of minutes, before withdrawing and ejaculating all over her black pubic hair.

He zipped up his jeans and said, 'thanks for the tea Mrs. Gordon, see you next month.' With that he walked out, leaving her laying there.

Carla thought to herself 'you bastard, but what a wonderful sexy bastard you are.'

By this time, my fingers were working in her pussy, and I soon had her coming again.

'Now tell me about mum,' I insisted.

'Oh, Ok, it was like this.'

Carla told me that as the business was now doing so well, thanks to my seduction of Tabitha and the extra orders generated from "Mystique", that she was thinking of expanding.

Already, premises had been looked at nearby, with things moving at a pace. Carla was thinking of diversifying into Ladies Fashion, with particular the 40plus age range in mind. Consequently she had asked my mother Sally, who was just in that range, for her opinion on some of Carla's ideas.

I can just Imagine my mother, who has real grand ways, relishing telling the other girls that she was consulted by the boss.

Anyway, it seems Carla invited mum to her apartment one Friday evening. They shared a bottle of wine and talked about Carla's ideas for expanding the business.

A further bottle and things started getting personal. My mum told Carla how she had met my dad when they were both young, and had moved into Coronation Street , had me and Sophie, then my dad left her for someone called Steph Barnes and divorced.

By this time mum was apparently a bit weepy and Carla placed a comforting arm around her shoulder.

Continuing, she related how Steph Barnes and my dad split and they got back together and re-married. Then she almost threw it all away again, by having an affair with her boss at the car showrooms.

Carla smiled at me knowingly and said 'must be in the genes, having sex with the boss.' I gave a little smile and urged her to continue.

She said then, my mum broke down and sobbed her heart out. Carla, pulled her toward her to comfort her, and placed a light kiss on her forehead, followed by another. My mum looked up at Carla through her tears and slowly their lips moved closer, until they touched.

Lightly at first, they kissed, Carla then gently parted my mums lips with her tongue and was met by hers. Carla's tongue began to weave its magic around my mums mouth, and she responded eagerly.

As they kissed, Carla tentively placed her hand on my mums breast. Mum froze for a second, but then carried on kissing the younger woman.

Encouraged by this Carla popped open the top two buttons on mums blouse and slid her hand inside her bra. As she cupped her breast, her fingers rolled around the nipple, which became immediately erect, with mum giving out a small gasp.

Reaching over and tweaking my left nipple, she said 'now I know where you get your oh so sensitive nipples from.'

'What happened then/' I asked.

Carla continued her story by describing how my mum had sat up, discarded her blouse and undone her bra, to enable Carla to suck on her nipples.

'Just like you used to when you were a baby.' she added.

Then after a lot of breast action, she slid her hand inside my mums skirt and down into her panties, finding her wetness straight away. Apparently by now, my mum was far gone and eagerly helped Carla remove her skirt and panties.

'They were white cotton, very boring,' she said.

Then she described, kissing and licking along my mums thighs, taking in the muskiness from her most sensitive and private parts. She told me she was not a natural blonde, as her pubic hair was a very light brown colour, and unlike mine, quite sparse.

I was getting very turned on by now and silenced Carla by climbing onto her and kissing her whilst our breasts pressed together and our fingers moved in unison in and out of each others pussies.

After a considerable time and several orgasms, Carla continued her story.

My mum was very wet as Carla pushed first one finger into her then quickly a second. It did not take long for Carla's expert fingers to bring her to a long and noisy climax.

Carla replaced her fingers with her tongue and started to lick up and down the length of my mums pussy.

As she was telling me, my fingers were slowly working in my pussy, as I visualised my mums pleasure.

Carla told me that as she was licking away, she could not get the vision out of her mind, that some 19 or so years before, my dads penis had been in this very same place and he had planted the seed, that became me. Then 9 months later, out I popped, from the very place her tongue was licking.

As she told me this, I came with a powerful and very intense orgasm.

'What happen then?' I asked breathlessly.

'Well she came again, then sat up and said she couldn't do this, grabbed her things and bolted for the bathroom. I was left high and dry, well perhaps not dry, but you know what I mean.'

Carla went on to explain that my mum came out after about 10 minutes, and rather bashfully apologised for what had happened, saying it must have been the wine and she was sorry.

Understanding her confusion, Carla told my mum that she had nothing to be ashamed of and that what they had shared was a most beautiful thing. My mum gulped and nodded indicating she agreed. Carla led her to the door, where mum surprised her by pulling Carla towards her and kissing her very long and very wet, with much duelling of tongues.

At work the following day, Carla was her usual self, whilst mum was a bit quiet and withdrawn. Until Carla smiled at her, with a knowing look that only they shared, and all was well.

They met in the pub a few nights later and agreed that their little tryst had been very enjoyable and if the opportunity came along they would do it again. My mum added that as Carla had seen her naked, it only seemed right that she should also have the right to see the black haired beauty in all her glory.

We were both turned on so much by this time, that we tore into each other with a frenzy. First of all a bout of intense kissing, followed by a long slow, climax inducing 69. Finally into a scissors, our aching and soaking pussies grinding together as we reached a mutual orgasm that tore through our bodies like a molten stream of pleasure.

We slept late, I had laid awake for a while, studying this fantastic creature by my side, who had just related how she had made love to my mother. As I drifted of to sleep, I wondered what it would be like, making love to your own mother.

After showering together, Carla prepared breakfast while I checked my phone for messages. There was one from Sam. She was to be based at Manchester Airport for a while, and did I want to meet up, for a little fun.

I sent a message back saying.........

But that's another story.