Rosie & Carla Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosie meets the girl from "Misteque".
2k words
4.17
16k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again.

You remember last time I told you how I was having a lesbian affair with my boss Carla Gordon. Well it had been going on for about 3 months when Carla told me about the Birmingham Trade Fair. This annual event brought Designers, Manufacturers, Suppliers and Retailers in the lingerie trade together.

Carla had always gone with Tony, so I was pleasantly surprised when she said that I was to go with her this year. This not only meant that I would gain valuable business experience, but also be able to stay all night with my lover without the thought o getting 'outed' by nosy neighbours. 'Will you make the hotel reservation Rosie' she called from the back of the filing cabinet. 'Sure, two rooms I suppose' I replied. She looked out and said 'If you think I am going to walk down a hotel corridor in the middle of the night, just to enjoy you eating my pussy you have another think coming, one room, and make it a king sized bed, I like my comfort' We both laughed and continued to make plans.

A couple of weeks later we were on our way to Birmingham when Carla sprang a surprise. We were on the M6 motorway when she said 'do you know "Mystique" lingerie? Of course I knew of them, they were the biggest supplier in the trade, if you were in with Mystique you were in very good company. 'Well this weekend I want you to get us a foot in the door with them, I have been trying for years, but they dismiss us as to small' I looked at her and said ' how am I supposed to get where you can't?" She laughed and said 'Tabitha Wilson -Jones' I replied 'never heard of her, who is she? ' Carla said 'she is the future of Mystique, her father is chairman and managing director, and he worships the ground that young Tabitha walks on, if we can get in with her, we can get into Mystique and we will be well on our way' I was still confused as to how I was supposed to achieve this when Carla said 'You and Tabitha will be the youngest there, make friends with her, seduce her if you have to, but try to get us into Mystique.' I gulped 'are you joking, seduce her?' Carla smiled and said 'you are the most natural lover I have ever seen, if it can be done, you can do it'

We arrived at the hotel and received a funny look from the receptionist, when we booked into the double room. The room was large with a king size bed, flat screen TV and a mini-bar. As soon as we were in the room I reached for Carla, she shoved me away and said 'plenty of time for that later , we have work to do, 'I was always amazed how professional she could be.

So after unpacking we made our way to the hotel ballroom where the trade fair was to be held. We had a small display at the back. We hired a local girl to distribute our catalogue and serve the drinks and snacks we provided.

It was gone 10 o'clock when we final finished setting up the display. After a quick snack and a few drinks we went to bed. We were used to each others naked bodies by now, and knew what each other liked. Me, it was my nipples, they were so sensitive and when Carla flicked them with the tip of her tongue, I was in heaven, I could come with her just teasing them. Carla enjoyed me licking her clitoris whilst masturbating her, I could keep her on the edge of orgasm for ages by gently refining my technique. After satisfying each other, we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day was frantic. We were inundated with enquiries, asked for quotes and actually got orders from two new customers. Around 2 o'clock Carla asked me to go over to the "Mystique" stand and take a look at Tabitha. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was a tall, slim, quite attractive girl with long blond hair that looked natural. I sauntered over and introduced myself 'Hi I'm Rosie Webster, P.A. to the owner of "Underworld". She looked over, smiled and quite nastily said 'never heard of them' turned her back and started talking to a guy I assumed was her father. The first approach had been a complete failure, but I had plans for phase two.

Back in our hotel room, Carla and I showered together before getting ready for the formal buffet party that would bring the event to a close . Carla was dressed in black which really suited her, whilst I chose a vivid red dress. The buffet was alright but I was bored and spotted Tabitha across the room, she appeared to be hanging out with her dad and other older men.

'Hi, remember me? I asked, she looked and said 'its Rosie inst it? ' I was amazed she remembered. 'Poor show this for us 18 year olds don't you think?' I ventured to ask and she replied 'They are always like this, I am so bored.' I saw an opportunity and went for it 'why don't we get a cab into town and do a club/' She thought a second or two and said 'I would love to ,but daddy would never let me, he still thinks I'm 12.' We both laughed and I said 'well why not come up to my room, we can raid the mini-bar and find out about one another.' She looked concerned, then smiled and said 'why not, I would love to' She went over to her dad, whispered something to him, kissed him on the cheek and came back over to me saying 'lead on Rosie, the mini-bar awaits.'

Once in our room I sent Carla a text telling her what was happening. Then Tabitha and I both chose vodka & coke from the mini-bar, turned the TV to a pop channel and started to chat.

She told me her mum had died when she was young and her dad had never bothered with another relationship, but was married to his company. She had been shunted off to boarding school at eight years of age, and had just left at 18, with a string of qualifications that guaranteed a place at Oxford.

I then asked the name of the first boy she had kissed. She blushed deeply and admitted that she had never kissed a boy. I was so surprised I blurted out 'don't tell me you're a virgin.' She looked down and nodded her head slowly. 'What about girls?' I asked 'well when I was fifteen, my roommate at school and I did experiment a little.' This was better , and I asked 'how far did you go?" She stammered a reply 'we stopped at kissing.' I was amazed, at fifteen I was shagging Craig's brains out as often as I could. She then said 'Rosie will you kiss me? I was only to eager to oblige and I moved my mouth to hers. She closed her eyes tight shut and her lips even tighter. 'no open your mouth, let my tongue in, caress my tongue with yours, like this,' again I moved in and this time she did open her mouth and my tongue wrapped around hers and I felt her respond. The kissing lasted for a few minutes without either of us saying a word. Finally I broke the kiss and said "Well, how was that?' she did not reply but moved her lips back to mine.

After a while I said 'I don't want to crease my dress,' stood up an let the dress slide to the floor. The dress had a built in bra, so all I had on was my red silk panties, which quickly followed the dress. 'Rosie, you are beautiful,' she said not able to take her eyes off my body. I ventured to ask 'lets get naked, OK' she stood up came over to me, kissed me and let her dress fall on top of mine. She stood before me in really exquisite underwear as you would expect from the "Mystique" heiress. I reached behind her and unclipped her bra. As it fell I saw that her breasts were quite small but beautifully formed, with tiny pink nipples. I leaned down and took one in my mouth, the applied my tongue around the now erect nipple. I felt first a slight shudder and then a low moan escaped from her lips.

We got back onto the bed and kissed again , as we did I moved y hand down into her panties. At first she grabbed my wrist and seemed reluctant to allow me to invade her most private place. I kissed her deeply and her fingers released my hand and allowed it to travel on its inevitable course.

When I encountered her pubic hair, I was astonished to find how fine and silky it was compared to mine and especially Carla's. I could not wait to take a look.

I stripped of her panties without a murmur from her and was astonished to see that her pussy hair was as blonde as that on her head. I gently opened her legs and with a single finger entered her by now very wet pussy. I was surprised to find no resistance, since she was supposed to be a virgin. She looked up at me and said in a really upper class voice 'Horse riding does nothing at all for a ladies hymen you know,' it was so unexpected that we both broke out in hysterical laughter, clinging to each other and just rolling about the large bed.

When we calmed down, I looked at her and said 'are you ready for me to taste your juices yet? She replied 'god Rosie we only met two hours ago, and now you want to ,what's the phrase , eat my pussy.' I thought she was going to call a halt to the proceedings when she said 'Yes please' and opened her legs.

After a long and passionate kiss , I kissed her neck , paid special attention to her breasts, small and firm a complete contrast to Carla's . Across her flat stomach and into the silky delights of her pubes. I loved tonguing those fine hairs but the musky smell of her was drawing me down and I finally arrived at her pouting lips. As I enjoyed with Carla, I teased her by just placing my tongue on the outer lips and gently licking up and down. I could feel her hips gyrating as I continued to tease her, before finally pushing my tongue into her sopping wet pussy. She tasted different to Carla and the inside of her felt so smooth, I was enjoying every lick and kiss, she began to writhe and I could sense her first ever orgasm was on its way. As I increased the pressure on her pussy, she started to cry out, first of all something unintelligible, then "Rosie, Rosie, Rosie" and then a final "Ohhhh" as she came.

As we laid in each others arms, Tabitha's hand was drawing random patterns on my stomach before plucking up the courage to cup my breast. I looked at her and gave her a smile of encouragement. As her fingers teased my nipple erect my body was screaming out for satisfaction. I took her hand and placed it onto my pussy. 'Please' I implored and she spread her fingers through my pubes and then finally found my extremely wet slit. Working her fingers in and out of me, she then surprised me by taking my left nipple in between her lips and gently flicked her tongue around it.

Her ministrations on the two most sensitive parts of my body soon brought me to a very pleasant climax. We lay back, both completely satisfied and just laid gently stroking each others, occasionally kissing and soaking in the warmth of complete sexual satisfaction.

Then the door opened , Carla stepped into the room, looked at the two of us and said 'this a private party? Or can anyone join in?

I looked at Tabitha, she looked at me, we both smiled and reached out and pulled Carla onto the bed.

What happened next, is another story.