Rosie and Carla the Return

Story Info
Rosie Webster welcomes Carla with hot Lesbian love.
1.5k words
4.33
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Rosie Webster here again.

"I'm back," two short words that I had been waiting for, for almost a year. My ex boss and first lesbian lover, Carla Gordon was back in Manchester.

As soon as I received the text, I called her and found out she was staying at the Hilton in town. She was going to be busy for a couple of days, but asked me to join her for drinks and a catch up on Friday night.

I took the day off Friday, to prepare myself. As I ran a bath, I examined my pubic region. I tend to be quite hairy, and although I like to keep my female triangle, I spent quite a time, shaving the other hair around my thighs, until they were smooth.

Whilst I was down there, I could not resist the urge to insert a couple of fingers into my pussy, and as the weaved their magic, my mind was remembering Carla and recalling all the things we had done together. I soon had the first of what I hoped was many orgasms.

After my bath, I did my nails, hair and make-up. Looking in the full length mirror, I saw a beautiful naked young girl, that any man or woman would lust after. I may be vain, but I am gorgeous.

I had special sexy underwear for such an occasion. A stunning red & black bra & panty set , with black hold up stockings. I selected a red dress and shoes as I knew they were Carla's favourites.

My taxi dropped me off at the Hilton and I made my way through the lobby to the bar where we had arranged to meet. There was some sort of event on as the lobby and bar were full of mostly men in evening suits. I turned a lot of heads as I made my way into the bar and could imagine the thoughts going through the minds of a lot of the guys.

As I entered the bar I saw her, she was alone at a table at the far end of the room. I rushed over and hugged her close to me. She kissed my cheek and whispered "you look wonderful, I have missed you so much."

Tears of joy were in my eyes as I held her hands and said "likewise, you look so good, I could eat you."

Carla gave a little laugh and said "I thought we could leave that for later."

Over a bottle of champagne, we exchanged stories of our exploits since we last met.

"Do we have another here, or my room?" she asked.

I leaned over, and for the first time in a year, kissed her full on the mouth. My tongue found its way to hers and I felt the first hint of moisture in my panties.

Taking her hand I led her through the crowded bar to the lifts. As we passed through, I heard one man say to another "what a waste, two chicks like that and no cock, wouldn't mind watching though."

I smiled at him and just said "dream on" and kissed Carla again.

Once in her room, we did not tear off our clothes and pounce on each other, but lay on the bed, kissing, and nibbling gently, fully clothed. It was heaven.

Eventually, I stood up and said "You haven't opened your welcome home present yet."

Carla looked at me and said "where is it?"

I turned my back to her and said "open the zip."

She kissed the back and then side of my neck, before unzipping my dress. I let it fall to the floor and turned to face her.

"Oh Rosie, you look fantastic, just as I remember, but more beautiful if anything." With that she stepped toward me and our lips met, in the most passionate of kisses.

Carla was kissing me all over my face neck and chest, she licked across the top of my breasts, before reaching behind and undoing my bra. As my breasts fell free she gave a little gasp and began to suck hungrily on my nipples.

As I have said many times, my nipples are the most sensitive part of my body, and I just love having them kissed, licked or just caressed. Carla knew this and as she kissed them, knew my panties would becoming damp. To confirm this, she slid her hand across my stomach and into now very moist garment around my hips.

As her fingers reached my pubic hair, I opened my legs a little and the moment I had dreamt about for months, arrived. Carla's fingers reached my lips and parted them, slowly sliding a finger into me. She continued to lavish her attention on my breasts but with equally skilful fingers in my pussy.

She moved her lips down my body and in one movement removed my panties, exposing my dripping wet pussy to her eager tongue.

She eased me onto the bed and spread my legs wide. Kissing around the top of my hold up's, she slowly licked up my inner thigh, before placing the tip of her tongue against my outer lips. Then she ever so slowly began to move her tongue up and down my soaking slit. I had forgotten how good she was at eating pussy. As her tongue slowly slid into my hole, I felt the first tremors of an orgasm begin deep within me. Then as she inserted a finger as well, my body tensed and I exploded with an almighty climax that sent wave after wave of pleasure through the whole of my body. Despite having sex with Tabitha , Sam , Molly and the girls in Barbados, nobody could make me come like Carla.

I lay on the bed and watched as she stripped off her clothes, soon she was naked and we lay for a while, kissing and sliding our fingers into each others pussy's. Occasionally I would reach down and suckle her nipples before returning my lips to hers.

I returned the compliment she had given, by going down on her. One thing had changed, Carla was now shaved , no pubes whatsoever. This seemed strange at first, but I soon got used to the very light stubble around her pussy I liked it.

I had forgotten how good she tasted and the silky smoothness of her pussy walls. As she ground her pussy into my face, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed, gently, this I remembered she particularly liked, and had the direct result of her first orgasm.

We made love most of the night, trying all positions, 69, scissors ,with fingers, tongues and even toes on one occasion. Something she had not done before was to rub her breast on my pussy, coating it with my juices and then allowing me to lick my own juice of her breast. Most erotic and very, very enjoyable.

We slept late, and after another lazy session of lovemaking we were in the shower together, when Carla asked "Rosie, do you have any fantasies."

"Not as many as I had, thanks to you, most have come true."

Carla then said "I have one, I would love to make love to a mother and daughter."

I replied "but you have, me and my mum."

"I mean at the same time, you know a threesome, that would be mind blowing."

It was something that had briefly crossed my mind when Carla told me about her night with my mum, but I was not sure if either of us could go through with it.

"I don't know, it is a big step, none of us would ever be the same again, I just don't know."

Carla smiled as she washed my breasts and said "leave it up to me, I am sure I can set up a scenario that sets something up, then we let nature take its course, OK?"

At that moment she slid onto her knees and stated to lick my pussy again. I am pleased to say the wettest part of my body was the only par not getting wet.

"OK, whatever you say, just keep on doing that."

The next day, Carla sent me a text message, which read :

"3some fixed up, my place 7pm next Saturday, cant wait

Love C xxx"

As I lay in bed that night, I kept reading the text, not believing that I could go through with it, but exited all the same. I closed my eyes and tried to visualise Carla, Mum and me. My thoughts were very clear and very erotic, my fingers were working overtime in my pussy and as I came, I said to myself, "if it is half as good as I have just imagined, then it will be wonderful, go for it Rosie."

Next morning over breakfast my mum announced that she and I would be going to Mrs. Gordon's for drinks on Saturday. Little did she know what else was on he menu.

The memories of the following Saturday night will live with me forever......

But that's another story......