Rosie & Sam the Virgin Girl

Story Info
Rosie Webster enjoys more lesbian sex with a flight attendant.
3k words
4.04
20.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie here again.

Remember last time? Well Carla my boss and part time lesbian lover, had just told me how she and my mother had sex, while I was away on holiday in Barbados, having a lot of sex, so I suppose that's OK in the scheme of things.

Well I was shocked of course but really turned on, and Carla and I made really exiting and very satisfying love after she told me.

Carla was making breakfast, when my mobile rang with a text message. It was Sam the Virgin cabin crew member who had initiated me into the lesbian version of the mile high club, on the return flight from Barbados.

The text said that she was re-assigned to Manchester for a few months and did we want to meet up.

I loved the idea, and sent back a one word answer 'when?'

So the following day, we met up in Manchester city centre.

We had only met the twice, going out, and the memorable flight back from Barbados. She greeted me with a hug and a rather coy kiss on the cheek.

'Rosie, you look great,' she said, and linking her arm in mine, as we set off for a coffee break.

Over coffee she told me about herself. She was from Southern Ireland, an only child of a doctor and a vet. She was 29 and most definitely a true lesbian.

She had been sent to an all girls boarding school at age 11. Had begun experimenting with her room mate at 13, and had never been with a man.

The school was close to an airport, and she became fascinated with aircraft and wanted to fly. After university she joined Virgin as a trainee pilot, but a slight abnormality in her heart rhythm ruled out any chance of flying as flight crew. So still wanting to fly, she enrolled as flight attendant, working up to chief purser in first class, and now in Manchester for three months, training new recruits, and no doubt expanding the range of her sexual conquests.

I said, 'can I ask you a question?'

'Sure, anything you like,' she replied in her soft Irish accent.

'How did you know?'

'Know what?'

'On the flight, you ,seemed to know that I like girls, I know I was with Tabitha, but lots of girls travel together without any sex being involved, how did you know to make a pass at me?'

She gave a little laugh and whispered , 'its my gaydar, you know planes use radar to guide them into their target, I use gaydar, and it usually works.'

'Well it did in my case, though I am not gay, I am bi, I love sex with both girls and guys, are you ok with that?'

'As long as its girls only when you are with me, then fine, no problem. Now drink up and lets hit the shops.'

It was mid November and the shops were very busy with early Christmas shoppers. We made our way into a rather expensive designer dress shop and started browsing through the merchandise.

I looked over at Sam and saw a really striking young woman. She was taller than me, a shade under six feet. Her hair was a deep red, obviously natural and worn fairly long. Her body was slim and shapely with legs that seemed to go on forever. She was not pretty in the usual sense, but had a beautiful face, with the deepest green eyes I had ever seen. She was one stunning lady.

Picking out a couple of nice dresses Sam said,' lets try these on.'

We made or way to the changing rooms which were very busy. A rather haughty woman informed us that only one cubicle was available, and that one of us would have to wait.

Sam told her, 'that's Ok, were flatmates, we've seen each other in our undies before, and a lot less actually.'

Taking the check from the astonished woman's hand, Sam led me into cubicle number seven.

As soon as we were in the cubicle, Sam hung up the dresses and pulled me into her arms.

'Rosie, I have waited so long for this.' Before I could say anything her mouth was upon mine. Her lips were moulding themselves around mine and her tongue was rolling against my teeth.

I responded in like fashion, but was aware of the thinness of the walls and other customers in adjoining cubicles.

'What if anyone hears us?' I whispered on a break from sliding my tongue against Sam's.

'Sod them, don't you feel the excitement, of them being so close?'

I must admit it was a turn on and did not object when Sam lifted my sweater and bra and began to kiss and lick my breasts. As her expert tongue reached my nipples, they became instantly erect. At the same time her hand popped the button of my jeans, unzipped me and slid her long fingers into my panties.

'God, I forgot how wet you get.' she murmured as her fingers slid in and out of my soaking pussy.

It only took a few minutes of this treatment, before I was coming with a great orgasm, ripping through my body. The only thing that stopped me screaming out was Sam's hand across my mouth.

Sam helped get me decent again. And we left the cubicle rather demurely, as though nothing had happened.

Handing back the dresses to the assistant, Sam told her 'sorry, not our style after all, but thanks anyway for the use of your facility, we really enjoyed it.' With that she grabbed my hand and we left the store, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

Next we went to a very exclusive lingerie shop. Sam looked at me for a while and then said.

'36c cup, about 26 waist, 34 hips.'

I replied, 'spot on, good guess.'

'No guess work involved, some people can size up a quality horse, with me its beautiful girls.'

I told her that as I work in lingerie every day this shop was boring. But she sent me outside while she bought me a present. Sam liked to shock. We were in a queue at a sandwich shop, when she suddenly took me in her arms and kissed me open mouthed on the lips. Ignoring the other people around us. Then without a moments hesitation, broke off the kiss and ordered lunch.

Over lunch I told her of my lesbian experiences, firstly Carla then Tabitha and the two girls in Barbados, not forgetting the randy flight attendant. I added that I couldn't wait to try her again.

Sam replied 'you will have to wait a little longer my sweet, I am at a dinner conference tonight and in the morning have to fly to Gatwick for a two day meeting, I will not be back until Friday, sorry.'

I was gutted, I had geared myself up for some hot girl on girl action, but would have to wait for a few days. 'That's to bad, I was really looking forward to spending some time with you,' I replied, trying to hide my disappointment.

She frowned and said' I know, it's a bummer, but we can make up for it over the weekend, meanwhile I believe Marks & Spencer have changing rooms.'

Friday could not come soon enough. I was in a dream imagining what tricks of pleasure Sam would get up to. This would be my first time with a true Lesbian. Carla was bi, same as me. Tabitha, now in her first term at Oxford, and screwing a Yankee millionaires son, (a new meaning to the expression "Money coming into money" I suppose )was the same. As for Lizzie and Tanya, it was only one night, so who knows?

I received the text on Friday afternoon saying that Sam was back in town, and I could go over to her flat anytime. I took ages selecting my clothes and underwear for this special night. Making sure my hair and make up were perfect, I booked a taxi and set off for Sam's place.

She was staying at a company flat in Salford Quays, a really exclusive part of town.

Answering the entry system, Sam told me to take the elevator to the penthouse suite. She was waiting at the door, looking absolutely gorgeous in an emerald green dress that complimented her flaming red hair.

Taking me in her arms, we kissed, tenderly at first, but then with an increasing passion.

'I missed you,' she said, finally breaking the kiss.

'Me to, I have been waiting all week for a kiss like that.'

'Welcome to my humble abode, well for the next 3 months anyway.'

The apartment was stunning, dominated by a huge picture window, giving a panorama of the city.

Sam poured me a glass of wine and settled on the biggest sofa I had ever seen, it must have seated at least six and was in a very soft white leather.

I started towards her, but she stopped me saying, ' now Miss Rosie Webster , I want to see you naked. Will you please do a very slow, sensual striptease for me.'

Only to pleased to oblige, I slipped off my dress and allowed it to drop to the floor. Sam, sat on the sofa with her legs tucked under her, gave out a low whistle. Turning my back to her, I unhooked my bra and turning, lifted the lacy black item from my breasts. I was wearing a black thong ,which frankly might as well have not been there, this soon joined the other items on the floor and stood before her naked, apart from my black stiletto heeled shoes.

Sam just said, 'wow, you are one sexy lady. Turn round and let me see your arse, I have a thing about arses.'

The way she said, arses, with that Irish lilt, was really sexy. I turned , poked my backside out a little and said.

'Well madam, does this meet with your approval?'

I expected her to grab me and pull me onto the sofa. Instead ,she took a beautiful silk robe, handed it to me and said.

'Pour us another glass please.' And with that disappeared into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Sam called me, and I entered the bathroom. The room was filled with light from dozens of candles Sam had placed around the room. The bath itself, was a replica of an old very large Victorian cast iron one, which was emitting the most fragrant of aromas.

Sam took me by the hand, turned me to face the bath, slid the robe from my shoulders and gently kissed the back of my neck as her hands caressed my buttocks. She then placed my foot on the small stool that helped me step into this really large bath.

As I slipped into the warm water, I felt the bubbles from a hidden jet start to circulate around my body. The oils she had added, only enhanced the feeling of utter relaxation.

I opened my eyes to see Sam standing at the side of the bed, with a deep red silk robe clinging to her body. Up to this point I had only seen her fully dressed.

She slipped the robe from her shoulders and I saw for the first time, the naked body I would be making love with.

Her breasts were perfect. The nipples and areoles not to large or small, and a deep pink. Her stomach was very flat and those legs seemed to go on forever. At the junction of her thighs, a neatly trimmed triangle of the most glorious red pubic hair. Slightly lighter that that on her head, and peeking through the curls, two pussy lips screaming to be licked. The word Goddess came into my mind.

She slipped into the water beside me. Her left arm went around my shoulder and drew me toward her. We kissed, our lips meeting briefly, parting and then meeting again. Two tongues, probing, meeting for an instant , withdrawing and then beginning to explore its mate.

Sam's hand began to caress my breast, the long slim fingers barely touching the nipple, but giving me the utmost pleasure, before moving on to the other breast.

We carried on kissing for what seemed an age, but at no point did Sam attempt to go anywhere near my pussy, although I was desperate for her to do so.

Our tongues had been duelling inside and out of our mouths, when Sam took hold of mine with her lips and began to suck on it as if it were a penis. I responded by forcing as much as I could out of my mouth and contracted the muscles to make it as stiff as possible. This combined with her fingers playing with my nipples, led me to a wonderful orgasm.

As the water cooled, Sam got out of the bath and helped me merge into the biggest bath sheet I had ever seen. She gently dried every inch of my body and then led me into the bedroom.

I was instructed to lay on the bed, which was covered in a white sheet, face down. I then felt Sam straddle me and she began to rub a sweet smelling oil into the back of my neck and shoulders. As she reached my back, the effect of the oil began to work.

My skin seemed so alive and sensitive to any touch. I knew Sam loved my backside, so I expected something special when she reached there, she did not disappoint.

Before applying the oil, she used her tongue to sweep over my arse, great arcs of pure pleasure as my buttocks became almost as wet as my soaking pussy.

When she did relent and finally apply the oil, the effect was mind blowing, my backside seemed to be on fire.

She carried on applying the oil to my thighs and legs, even massaging it in-between my toes. Then flipping me over she applied the substance to the rest of my body.

I had never felt so aroused, I asked. 'What is that?'

Sam replied 'I found it in Hong Kong, its an old Chinese mixture for love making, it is supposed to make you feel euphoric and as if you can go on for ever. It is very expensive, but worth every penny.'

I enthusiastically replied 'OK show me how I apply it to you.'

'Oh no Rosie, tonight I only give pleasure, not receive.'

I was shocked and said 'but don't you want me to make love to you?'

'No, I will get my satisfaction by making you come, like you have never come before.'

With that she lay on top of me and kissed me long and hard. Then flipped me over again and knowing what was coming, I buried my head into the soft pillow.

Sam parted my legs and started to gently kiss every square inch of my backside. The touch of her lips added to the sensations caused by the Chinese oil was indescribable.

She lifted my hips slightly and I got the message and got into a semi kneeling position. It was then I felt Sam's tongue on my pussy lips for the first time. She licked her way all the way along my lips, very slowly and very expertly, before parting them slightly and inserting her tongue, not in a thrusting way, but as if she was probing a new experience and treating each small portion of my being as a new found treasure.

As she probed my pussy with her tongue, her hands were cupping my breasts and her fingers were playing with my nipples. I buried my head in the pillow to muffle the sound as I came with a body ripping orgasm.

As I relaxed, Sam never broke her stroke and continued to pay homage to my body. Inserting fingers to touch deep inside me, then quickly replacing them with her tongue to bring a special variety to her lovemaking.

Then again parting my cheeks, she did the act I had performed on Carla. She began to lick around my anus. The sensation was fantastic, her expert tongue rolled effortlessly around my ring. Then inserting her finger into my anus and her mouth firmly clamped onto my pussy, she began to work both holes in unison. I was going crazy with sheer sexual passion. I thrust my pussy as hard as I could into her face, to which she responded with even more ferocious licking and sucking.

I could feel my orgasm approaching from the very tips of my toes, then scorching through my body like molten lava teeming from a volcano. I screamed so loudly you could have heard it in Liverpool.

Completely sated, I collapsed into the soft mattress , quite unable to move.

Sam tuned me gently onto my back, and kissed her way up my body, she was insatiable.

'Well the best ever?' she whispered in my ear.

It was a few moments before I could catch my breath to reply weakly, 'yes, yes a thousand times yes.'

Smiling down at me, Sam kissed me again and then unbelievably started to lick and kiss my neck, breasts and stomach, before plunging her tongue back into my soaking wet pussy.

I opened my eyes to see this glorious red hair moving slowly between my legs as Sam's tongue continued to lap away at me, bringing me to yet another orgasm.

As I again recovered from an orgasm that ripped through my body, I glanced at the clock, it was 2.30a.m. I had arrived at the flat at 8pm, which meant Sam had been pleasuring my body for about 6 hours, without me doing anything, apart from kissing, in return.

Finally before falling into a deep contented sleep, I wondered what other wonderful things Sam could introduce me to in the wonderful world of lesbian love.

I did not have long to wait.

But that's another story.