Rosie & Tina Have A Lock In

Story Info
Rosie Webster enjoys after hours Lesbiab sex in The Rovers.
2.8k words
4.46
19.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Laura.

Hi, Rosie Webster here again with more sexploits from Coronation Street.

Jason was always working these days. When we did get time together, he was always to tired or any sex was over very quickly and he was soon snoring his head off.

My sex partner was either the vibrator or my fingers, I needed sex, I did not care if it were a man or woman, I just needed a good fuck.

I had finished a photo shoot in Birmingham, with a new photographer. He was quite cute, but as seems normal was very gay. The shoot was for a catalogue, usual bra and panties sets. Not very exciting, but the pays is not bad and it gets my face and more importantly, body, out there.

I was only lounging about the house, doing nothing in particular when I fancied a drink. I am not a regular lunchtime drinker, but really craved a glass of wine.

I pulled on a top, pair of jeans and flip flops and walked across the road to The Rovers.

It was quiet, only a couple of regulars enjoying a pint and a game of darts.

Behind the bar was Tina McIntyre. Tina is a very attractive girl, about my age, with a body to die for. While I am curvaceous, she is slim, but with everything in proportion.

We have had our moments, the most memorable being Jason's birthday party, when myself and three of his ex's, including Tina, had given him the time of his life. Included in that sex filled afternoon, was a little girl on girl action between Tina and I, which we said we would repeat, but never did. Perhaps now was the time.

"Hi Rosie" said Tina, flashing a big radiant smile, "glass of Dry White?"

"Make it a large one, will you, I need it." I replied, returning the smile.

I took a good chug of the wine and said to Tina "quiet today, you on your own?"

"Yeh, Stella is off with her bloke for a couple of days, Steve is on "Streetcars" switch and Eva, god knows where she is."

Stella was the new manager of The Rovers, quite an attractive middle aged woman, I had her on my radar. Eva was her daughter, again about my age and a looker, she definitely was on my list.

"What time do you get off?" I enquired,

"At 3, though I am back tonight at 9, on my own and locking up. Steve is having to drive the cabs. Still he is paying me extra, so I don't mind."

My dirty mind started to click into action. If Tina was on her own after closing, perhaps we could get together to renew our mutual needs.

"I may be in tonight, perhaps we could have a drink after all the punters have gone, kind of lock in, just the two of us, a bit of girly fun perhaps?" I said in a really sexy way.

Tina thought for a while then said ,"God, I haven't had any fun since Graham left with that Chinese bitch, your on Rosie."

We spent the next hour and a few glasses of wine, talking general girlie things. At 3 Steve arrived to relieve Tina.

I went to the toilet for a pee. When I came out of the cubicle, Tina was standing there. She came over to me, put her arms around my neck and planted her lips onto mine.

"Until tonight then." she said and turned and left the ladies room.

At about 10 o'clock, I walked into the bar. There were only two people in, both old codgers with half pints of Newton & Ridley bitter. They would not be there long.

Tina was behind the bar and looked stunning. She had her hair up, and wore a bright pink Tee shirt, with skin tight black pants that clung to her shapely legs.

"Oh my god, you look absolutely stunning." I exclaimed, my panties moistening at just the thought of having sex with the vision that stood behind the bar.

"You scrub up, quite well yourself." she replied, as she cast her eyes over me. I was wearing a red top with blue jeans and killer heels. I had applied a bright red lip gloss, that I was visualising smeared over Tina's nipples.

The two old guys, frustratingly had another beer, as Tina and I, drank our wine and seethed with lust as we played footsie behind the bar screen and my hand was weaving circles up and down her arm, sometimes skirting over the swell of her breast.

Finally customers left and Tina swiftly locked the door, leaving us alone in the pub.

"I thought they would...." was as far as I got before Tina's tongue was half way down my throat. Her hands all over my backside as we squashed our breasts together in a passionate embrace.

Finally coming up for air, I said "I think we are in for a special evening, if that is the intro." before pulling Tina to me again for another kiss.

As we kissed I slipped my hand inside her pants. They were so tight I could hardly get in, the elastic cutting into my wrist, but eventually I managed to slide down and inside of what felt like a tiny G string or thong.

To my surprise I encountered no hair, she was smooth down there. My fingers found her wetness and were soon at work.

This served to intensify the kisses as we dropped together onto the bar room floor.

Her hand was under my shirt as she pushed up my bra and was tweaking my nipples as my fingers worked her pussy. We came together. A long and very satisfying orgasm.

I withdrew my hand from her pants and offered the sticky cum coated fingers to her. She hungrily took them between her lips and sucked off her own pussy juice. We were definitely going to have a great evening.

We were laying on the floor of the pub, where for 12 hours customers had walked, spilt beer and dropped crisps, nuts and god knows what else.

"We ought to find somewhere more comfy" she suggested. "Come on we can get down and dirty on the sofa in the back."

In the back parlour we watched as the other stripped, each garment being removed in turn, until we were both naked.

I had forgotten what a perfect body Tina had. Full breasts, the nipples strong and proud out of quite large aureoles. The stomach flat, the legs long and shapely and at the junction of her thighs, a perfect vagina, the pubic region devoid of hair, smooth and oh so desirable.

We fell onto the sofa, Tina underneath me. As we kissed her hands were trailing up and down my spine, caressing my backside and then repeating over and over again. It was divine.

She reached over and took a good slug from the wine bottle. Laying down naked on a sofa is not the best position to drink from a bottle and she spilled quite a bit, the liquid dribbling down her chin and into the valley between her breasts.

I stuck out my tongue and began to lap up the wine from her throat and breasts. She then took the bottle and poured even more onto her body, inviting me to drink it down, to which I eagerly complied.

Most of the wine ended up on the sofa as we squirmed around to consumed in our passion to notice. Our bodies becoming stickier with the combination of wine and the juices emitting from our pussies as fingers, tongues and in one instance toes continued their erotic work.

Then suddenly Tina stood and taking my hand said, " come on we have to clean ourselves up." She led me up the stairs.

In the bathroom the shower was running and we were instantly below the hot jets of water cascading down on our bodies. Bodies that were crushed together in a tight embrace, breast to breast, the nipples rubbing frantically against the other. Legs positioned so that our pussies could meet as we ground our most intimate parts together.

I then began to kiss Tina's breasts. Taking the hard nub's of her nipples between my lips before flicking my tongue around them and nipping them gently between my teeth. My hand was between her legs slowly rubbing her pussy as the shower jets continued to rain down.

My lips and tongue continued their journey southward. Across Tina's incredibly flat stomach and down across the shaven pubic area, as smooth as silk, before finding her slit and lashing my tongue around the soft outer lips.

My fingers were digging into her backside as she forced her pussy hard against my lips, grinding the sensitive organ into my face.

I carried on probing with my tongue and lips until Tina came again. A loud scream accompanied her orgasm as my mouth was flooded with sweet tasting pussy juice.

She lifted me to her and we kissed, her hand now reaching between my legs. Now as my regular readers will know, I like to keep quite a feminine look and my pubic hair, while trimmed is a quite natural shape.

Tina was having none of this.

"I am not munching my way through that" she said as her hand withdrew from between my legs.

She left the shower and began to run the bath. When the water was a few inches in depth, she ordered me to get in, and started to rummage in the bathroom cabinet.

I looked on fascinated as to what she was up to. She turned around with a look of delight on her face. Hands behind her back, she climbed in the bath with me.

"Ok Rosie, legs over the side of the bath," ordered Tina

I obeyed, placing my legs over the rim of the bath. My pussy was now totally exposed and I laughed out loud, when Tina produced shaving foam and a razor, presumably Stella's or Eva's.

She squirted some foam onto her hand and produced a good lather, which she gently rubbed into my pubes.

In view of the amount of wine we had consumed, I was a little concerned when Tina began to wield the razor around a very delicate part of my anatomy. But she was very efficient and was soon disposing of the best part of 10 years growth of hair. She re-applied foam to finish the job, taking away a fine stubble.

Tina got out of the bath and brought a mirror. Arching my back as she held the mirror between my legs, I could see for the first time my completely hairless vaginal lips. I had had pubic hair from the age of eleven, so to see it gone was strange and kind of exciting.

The excitement grew as Tina, knelt before me, my legs still splayed wide and began to eat me. Her lips tongue and fingers, combined with the warm bathwater, lapping into my bald pussy, soon had me on the verge of coming again.

She then slowly kissed her way up my body, until our mouths met in another, slow sensual kiss.

She then suddenly lay on her back, legs towards the taps and lifted both legs onto the wall, so they were way above her head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sit on my face, please." she replied

I did as I was told and lowered my pussy onto her mouth. I instantly felt her tongue begin to slurp at my lips as I leaned forward and began to insert fingers into her.

We both came again. Afterwards we stepped out of the bath and rubbed each other dry with some rather nice white towels Tina had found.

I didn't know, or care whose bed we used. We fell naked into a nice comfortable double and were soon locked in some more really nice, intense lesbian kissing, touching, fondling and all the other things women do to each other. I was in a beautiful place sexually.

As we kissed, Tina opened her legs and my fingers soon found an opening for their expertise. Moving in and out of Tina's wet pussy with metronomic timing.

I then went down on her, my lips tongue and fingers bringing her to another very loud and intense orgasm

We changed places, again it seemed strange, her lips and tongue sliding over my completely hairless pussy area. Strange but very satisfying. She finger fucked me, like the expert she was. Then her fingers spread my lips and she found the tip of my clitoris and lashed her tongue around it, until I orgasmed over and over. Tina lapped up my juices and then in a deep sensitive kiss, shared them with me.

Exhausted from our lovemaking and quite a few glasses of wine, we fell asleep in each others arms.

I don't know what time it was, but I awoke with an urgent need to pee. I found by way to the bathroom and after depositing a load of re-cycled wine into the loo, I climbed gingerly back into bed.

To my surprise and delight, Tina was awake and held out her arms to me. We began again.

Firstly she had me on my knees and while smothering my arse with kisses, poked one finger into my pussy and another into my anus. Pure joy.

I repaid the gesture before we slipped into a classic "69" position, with me on top. I felt Tina spread my lips before her tongue again started its circular movements inside the silky walls of my vagina. Slowly sipping the fluid my body was creating in response to the actions my friend was taking.

I kissed around her inner thighs and probed deep inside her with my fingers, feeling the slightly ribbed inner walls of her most intimate place.

Not for the first time that night, we experienced a mutual orgasm, then again fell asleep in each others arms.

I was having the most wonderful dream. I was back in Barbados. I was on my knees in the soft white sand, being fucked from behind by a muscular black guy, his huge cock plunging deep into my pussy, while I was circling my tongue deep in the pussy of a nubile black girl, who was as naked as I was.

"What the fuck is going on?" the words resonated in my slumbers and I awoke to see Steve McDonald stood at the side of the bed.

Beside me Tina stirred and awoke, rubbing her eyes.

"We had a bit of a night." I responded meekly.

"My pub looks like a disaster zone." said Steve. "There are unwashed glasses everywhere, empty crisp and nut packets and what I assume are your clothes strewn all over the floor, including a pair of black knickers on the Newton & Ridley best bitter pump."

"I think those are mine." I answered sheepishly.

"And the sofa, is soaking, what have you been doing/"

Tina was now fully awake and said "we spilt a bit of wine." the giggling, continued, "but Rosie licked most of it off me."

Steve was not impressed, and went on. "I take it you used the shower?"

We both nodded.

"I guessed that because you left it running, what about my heating bill?"

"Then I find you in my bed."

Tina slowly pulled back the duvet, revealing our young naked bodies to his gaze, and in a very seductive voice asked, "want to join us?"

For the first time Steve smiled. He undid his shirt and removed it. He was not in good shape, to much drink had left him with a large paunch. His trousers followed, he was wearing really un-sexy underpants. He did not look like a sex god, but if that was the price to pay for our night of passion, then so be it.

"Sorry girls, I've just finished a fifteen hour shift, I can hardly raise an eyelash, never mind anything else. Just get out and let me sleep. Clean up the pub and we will call it quits. I just want to sleep."

As we crept out of the room, Steve said from under the duvet. "Tina don't forget you are back in at 11," then added, "I will take a rain check on the offer of the threesome."

Tina and I spent the next hour, washing and drying glasses. Picking up litter and vacuuming the floors, all this was performed naked and was interspersed with many kisses and caressing of breasts, pussy's and backsides. Never has cleaning been so much fun.

We dressed and made our way to our separate homes. We parted giggling like two schoolgirls and both looking forward to more sexual adventures.