Rosie, Carla and Tabitha

Story Info
Coronation Street girls enjoy a threesome.
1.3k words
4.5
14.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie here again.

You remember last time I had taken Tabitha Wilson-Jones,the Mystique lingerie heiress to bed in our Birmingham hotel room, when Carla Gordon, my boss and lesbian lover, entered the room.

Carla looked at the two of us and said'this a private party? Or can anyone join in?'

I looked at Tabitha, she looked at me, we both smiled and reached out and pulled Carla onto the bed.

After kissing both of us briefly, Carla got off the bed and let her black dress fall to the floor. She stood there in one of our top of the range underwear sets, a black silk bra with matching silk French knickers, and hold up stockings.

Tabitha looked at me, back to Carla and said 'Is that one of your designs?'

I smiled and replied 'yes, do you like it?'

Reaching out to touch the material she said 'I love it' That was the first chink of light in getting Underworld goods into the Mystique market.Part mission accomplished.

Carla joined us on the bed, she climbed over me and took Tabitha in her arms and kissed her gently at first, but then with an increasing passion. As I looked on I could see their tongues entwining as they sought each others wet mouths.

Some months had passed since Carla and I first had sex and I suppose I was a little bit in love with her, and did feel jealous as she kissed my new friend so passionately. Carla now had her back to me as she continued to eat Tabitha's mouth, and I noticed her hand was between the blond girls legs, stroking that silky blond pubic hair.

Reaching out, I unclipped Carla's bra, she broke her kiss, eased away from Tabitha and with a shrug of her shoulders let the bra fall from her full breasts.

Tabitha looked at them and exclaimed 'Wow,their big, mine are like bee stings compared to them.'

We both laughed at that and Carla sank back into the pillow. I did not need an invitation, and soon had my hand caressing Carla's right breast. Teasing the nipple erect, I took it between my lips and started to flick my tongue around it. At the same time my hand went in between her legs and I found her pussy was already soaking wet as I inserted my fingers and started to masturbate her.

I looked across and Tabitha was replicating my actions on Carla's other breast. Her small pink tongue working feverishly on the older woman's deep red nipple. I could not believe that only a few hours had passed since I gave her the first real kiss of her life, and here she was chewing the nipple of a complete stranger.

I withdrew my hand from Carla's pussy and whilst still kissing her breast, took hold of Tabitha's hand and placed it on Carla's thick black pubic hair. I watched as her long thin fingers moved down until she found Carla's opening and the tentively placed them inside her. As I saw the fingers start to move, Carla gave out a small whimpering sound and I felt the first motions of her orgasm start to build from deep inside.

Moving from her breast to her mouth, I thrust my tongue deep inside and she responded by holding it tightly between her lips and sucking deeply on it. Our kiss grew deeper as Tabitha worked her fingers in Carla's pussy until Carla's whole body seemed to go rigid and the explode as the orgasm tore through her.

Carla was exhausted and Tabitha and I just snuggled up to her, one either side. She put her arms around our shoulders and after warm goodnight kisses, all three of us fell into a lust fuelled sleep.

I slept for about two hours. When I awoke Tabitha was still asleep on the far side of the bed, but Carla was between my legs, licking away at my pussy. I was not complaining, but said to her 'don't you ever get enough?'

She removed her tongue from me, smiled and replied 'Rosie my darling, I can never get enough of you,' and carried on with her wonderful ministrations.

As I approached my climax, I started to stroke my very sensitive nipples, and this combined with Carla's tongue doing wonderful things to my clitoris, took me over the top and I came with a power that coursed through my body.

Then starting at my pubes, Carla slowly dribbled from her mouth the juices she had collected from me up, my body across both breasts until she deposited the remainder into my mouth. She then began to slide our bodies together, using the juices she had just deposited as a lubricant. As we kissed deeply, our pubic mounds ground together , and as our pubic hair seemed to become one, we both climaxed again, and clung to each other as the orgasm ripped through us.

Falling back exhausted, we both smiled at now, not so innocent Tabitha, sleeping like a baby by our side.

I awoke at 6.30 when Tabitha went to the bathroom. When she came back, she stood by the bed , looking down at me, then at Carla who was sleeping soundly, her black hair vivid against the white of the pillow, her uncovered breasts rising and falling with each breath, 'So last night was not a dream then?' she asked.

I took her hand, pulled her back into bed and said 'no my love, that was no dream, that was great sex.' She smiled, kissed me and we held each other, gently caressing our bodies in a semi-sleep state.

Carla woke about seven, casually saying, 'morning girls, hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did.'

She then leaned over, kissed first me then Tabitha and said 'lets form a circle.'

I looked puzzled and asked 'what's that?'

She said 'Rosie Webster, use your imagination.' With that she took Tabitha and laid her down and spread her legs. She then placed me between Tabitha's legs, spread mine so that she could get to my pussy, whilst I licked Tabitha's and Tabitha could feast on Carla's.

It was incredible. The three of us really went for it. Tabitha tasted so good, whilst Carla's familiar tongue brought me to the verge of yet another orgasm very quickly. It was a new experience for all of us, which brought great pleasure for considerable time. We lost count of the number of times we came, but all three of us were soaked in sweat and pussy juice by the time we had finished licking and sucking each other.

Tabitha left for her own room after kissing us both goodbye and promising to keep in touch. Carla and I showered together, our fingers deep in the other ones pussy, to yet another orgasm.

We packed our display stuff in Carla's car and started to make our way out of the car park, when a Rolls Royce pulled along side. In the back sat Tabitha, looking as innocent as the day she was born, only we knew different.

I did not hear from Tabitha for a week. Then a phone call from Mystique came through, it was Tabitha.

'Rosie, its Tabs, how are you?' she sounded really bubbly.

I answered 'I'm fine, really enjoyed meeting you, any news?'

The line went dead for a second, then she said 'I've spoken to my dad and he is going to give Underworld a small order, on my recommendation, so don't let me down.'

I looked over to Carla's desk and gave her the thumbs up sign.

Then Tabitha shocked me 'Rosie, do you fancy coming down to see me for a few days? We can catch up, and I am sure do some girly things, please say you will come.'

I looked over to Carla, wondering how she would take it, but said 'Yes, I would love to, and I hope I will be coming a lot.'

So a few weeks later I was on the train going to visit Tabitha......but that's another story.