Rosie, Molly, and Two Pilots

Story Info
Rosie Webster and Molly are interupted by 2 horny guys.
2k words
4.19
17.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Rosie Webster here again with another sexy episode from down Weatherfield way.

Remember last time? I had just slept with Molly in Blackpool during our girls only weekend. Well when we got back, we were both keen to follow on with some nice girl on girl lovemaking. However with me still being at home and Molly across the road with her husband, it looks as if we were going to be frustrated, in more ways than one.

I thought an opportunity had presented itself, when I found myself alone with her in the corner shop, and moved in for a smooch, but she pointed to the CCTV camera and that was that.

A few days later, I was looking for something in my handbags and found the key to Sam's apartment at Salford Quays. She left in such a hurry that I forget to hand it in. I reached for my phone and prayed that I had not deleted the code I had left there to enable me to gain access to the building. There it was 6954, the magic numbers.

Later that day, I visited the apartment, keyed in the number and gained access. The apartment was as I remembered it, a perfect love nest.

I phoned Molly to give her the good news and we arranged a "shopping trip" to town for the following day.

My heart was thumping in my chest as I keyed in the number to access the building. What if someone had moved in since yesterday?, it was after all a company apartment. I turned the key in the lock and slowly opened the door.

No sound, I stepped inside and said "hello, anybody home?" silence. I breathed a sigh of relief and Molly followed me into the hallway.

As soon as we were inside, Molly took my hand and pulled me towards her. Our lips met and our arms encircled each other as we kissed, our tongues swirling around, the pent up passion, simmering for weeks had found its outlet.

Molly's hands were all over me as we continued with a kissing frenzy. We fell onto the large white leather sofa and were soon removing our clothes which were strewn around the floor. As I lay there Molly removed my panties and I lay before her, naked as the day I was born.

Molly had made all the running, and I was not complaining. She looked down at my soaking pussy and with a cute little smile, parted my legs and began to kiss quite seductively around my thighs. She then kissed her way all around my thighs and belly, before gently inserting her tongue into me. I was stunned as to how good she was, this from a girl who only weeks before had never even contemplated lesbian love.

She continued to lap at my pussy with her sexy tongue and I had soon had my first orgasm for several weeks. Molly carried on unabated and placed three fingers into me, while she nibbled on my clitoris, orgasm number two soon followed.

Molly slithered up my body, pausing to kiss my breasts and neck, before kissing me with lips still wet with my pussy juice.

As our lips parted, I asked "where did that come from?"

Molly said "after Blackpool, I wanted to explore more about lesbian love and found a great website called "Literotica" it has loads of erotic stories, but I loved the lesbian ones. I read a lot and was keen to put them into practice, how did I do?"

"You were fantastic" I replied, "now its my turn."

I turned Molly on her stomach and started to kiss her neck, moving over her back with little kisses down her spine, I then swept my tongue over her cute little backside with great sweeping strokes. Without prompting , Molly lifted her body and slightly parted her legs to expose her pussy lips to my gaze. I could see she was very wet, and as I poked two fingers into her, she gave a little shudder as I replaced the fingers with my mouth.

I continued to finger, lick, kiss and very gently bite around Molly's pussy and backside until she came with a mighty orgasm that seemed to last an age.

Rolling over she held me in her arms and we lay silently on the sofa recovering from our sexual exertions.

Just then the door to the apartment opened and two guys in uniform stood there, open mouthed as they stared at the two naked females on the sofa.

"What the hells going on here?" said the older of the two.

I have always been quick with a reply, not always clever, but quick. "I would have thought that was obvious" I said sarcastically. "The office said you were not due until after six, we would be away by then"

"Who are you," said the younger one.

"I'm Rosie , this is Molly, were flight crew, we fly out to Australia tonight, we thought we had the flat until then."

The two guys seemed convinced and dropped their bags in the doorway. I got up from the sofa and said to them, "we got a couple of hours if you want a bit of relaxation, how about it?"

With that the older one, pulled me toward him and kissed me full on the lips. I realised I had not asked Molly how she felt, but was not surprised to see her in the other guy's arms moments later.

Breaking the kiss, my guy said "I'm John, that's Ray, I could do with a shower, want to join me?"

I led him into the bathroom and started the shower while John stripped off. He was in his late thirties with dark hair, greying around the temples. He was very good looking and obviously kept in shape. As he peeled down his boxers, I saw he had a nice long and thick cock.

As we stepped into the warm stream of water, I placed my hand around it and began to gently rub. He soon became erect and dropping to my knees I took the end into my mouth and sucked gently . John had his hand on the back of my head and urged me to continue. I took the now massive cock from my mouth and ran my tongue down the full length and took one of his balls between my lips and eased it into my mouth. This seemed to drive him wild, as he thrust his crotch into my face. I quickly started to suck his cock again and as the shower water cascaded onto my upturned face, it was joined by a huge load of John's semen .

We washed each others bodies as we kissed with passion. John's stubble reminded me how smooth it was to kiss girls. I was not complaining though and Johns hands and fingers were doing amazing things with my pussy.

We dried each other with the huge white bath sheets and hand in hand went back to the lounge.

The sight that greeted us, set me back on my heels. Molly was sat astride Ray, her cute little arse was facing us, visible between her cheeks Ray's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. To say Ray was well endowed would be an understatement, he was enormous. Molly was shouting "Oh my god, don't stop, don't stop, oh my god."

Seconds later the two of them seemed to tense and Roy pushed his cock as deep into Molly as it would go, their pubic hairs ground into each other as Molly tried to squeeze yet more of Ray inside her.

As they relaxed, I witnessed one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. From between Molly's legs, Rays semen began to dribble slowly out of her and down the length of his cock. Molly collapsed onto the chest of Ray, completely spent.

"Thanks for the show," John said "You girls are fantastic."

Molly dragged herself of Ray and said "that was incredible, I never knew such sensations existed, I am completely shagged."

The four of us just sat in silence for a few minutes, before I leaned over and kissed Molly lightly on the lips, she responded by reaching out to cup my breast with one hand and circled Johns cock with the other. "never had a foursome," she whispered, as we set about correcting that.

The four of us rolled onto the floor, and without word, we settled into a very erotic position.

I was on my back, my legs splayed apart. Molly was between my legs, her eyes feasting on my soaking pussy lips, about to plunge her tongue deep inside me. John was behind Molly who was on her knees. Ray was positioned so that I could reach his huge cock with my mouth.

John started the ball rolling by sliding into Molly, doggy fashion. The look of surprise on her face was followed by a big smile and an "oh" , indicated perhaps this was her first time from behind.

She did not take long to start to do magical things with my pussy and for an added bonus was twirling my nipples with both hands.

Ray was not missing out. He soon was rock hard again and I opened my mouth and slowly swallowed the monster inside. Withdrawing, I licked around the bulbous head and trailed my tongue up and down its full length before returning to a sucking rhythm, which I could tell was having an effect.

John was the first to come. He pulled out and his jizz was sprayed all over Molly lower back and arse.

Molly seemed oblivious to this and continued to lap my pussy. Ray was almost there and one final flick of my tongue around the glans brought a gush of white sticky fluid erupting from him, covering my face and breasts.

Reluctantly, Molly stopped licking me and slowly moved up my body and licked the semen off my breasts and face, before sharing it with me in a deep and sensuous kiss.

"Wow girls that was something else" exclaimed John, as Molly and I continued to kiss, "but we have an early start tomorrow, so must get some sleep."

It was getting late and Molly and I had to get some shopping, to make the day seem real.

We dressed and after a few final kisses, bid farewell to the two pilots. As we were leaving John called out, "You are not flight crew, there is no flight to Australia today from here, I don't know how you got in, but by god, I am glad you did."

Molly and I giggled and with a final wave left the flat.

We went to the Trafford Centre to shop, but we were not in the mood.

In the taxi home I asked Molly how she felt about what had happened.

"I never thought I could do that with a stranger, but it seemed so natural,"

"Well how did it feel to give your first blow job?"

Molly blushed and said "I still haven't, I just can't seem to be able to bring myself to actually put it in my mouth, I saw you do it, and wanted to, but just couldn't."

I looked at her and said "after the first time, you will be OK, it is the only time you have complete power over a guy, it will come don't you worry."

We shared a clandestine kiss at the bus shelter and Molly made her way home to boring Tyrone and me to my parents house, I must really get a place of my own.

A few days later I went back to the Quays to check on the flat. I keyed in the code, but was met by a message saying it was incorrect. I tried again to no avail. The code had been changed and my little love nest, was no longer available.

I walked to the railings and threw the key, deep into the water. As the key sank to the bottom, my mobile phone alerted me to a text message.

As I read the message my heart leapt, and another part of my anatomy became very moist. The message read.

"I'm Back,

Carla XXXX "

I did not realise it at the time, but that simple message would lead me to an incredible sexual experience, culminating with me having sex with ...............my mother.

But that's another story.