Rosie Returns From Holiday

Story Info
Rosie relates her holiday story to Carla and gets a shock.
2k words
3.5
14.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's Rosie Webster here again, all tanned from my two very enjoyable and sexy weeks in Barbados.

Well as I got on the plane, Sam was obviously very pleased to see me. She showed me to my seat in business class and got me a glass of champagne.

When we were about to pull away from the air bridge, she came round checking on seat belts. She decided mine was not fastened correctly and leaned right over me to adjust it.

She came very close and I could smell the delicate fragrance of her perfume as she lingered over the belt.

The flight was uneventful and after dinner I settled down to watch a movie. The seat let down into what was almost a single bed. As the movie finished, I settled down to try to get some sleep.

I was awoken by a gentle nudge on my shoulder. Blinking my eyes open I saw Sam standing there passing me a piece of paper, then walking away down the aisle. Putting my reading light on, I read the note. "Meet in toilet, 5 minutes, knock once... S."

I looked around and saw that my fellow passengers were all asleep, most wearing sleep masks. I counted of the minutes, got out of my seat and walked quickly to the toilet. Knocking once, I heard the latch open and I stepped inside.

Sam was stood there, looking gorgeous in her flight attendants uniform, red hair cascading over her shoulders. She held out her arms and pulled me towards her. Our lips met, mouths opened and our tongues started to snake around each other. She broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck and ears.

Her fingers skilfully undoing the button on my jeans and easing down the zip. Her hand was instantly down my panties and her fingers found my soaking pussy and began to weave magic down there.

Our mouths were still locked together as I came. I wanted to scream out, but her tongue still exploring my mouth, stifled the cry.

I relaxed and she withdrew her hand, sexily sucking each finger, sticky with my juices into that perfect mouth.

She looked at me and said 'that was very nice Miss Webster, sorry I don't know what R is for. Welcome to the "Mile High" club.'

I stammered 'it's Rosie, and thank you for the inauguration into the club, it was very enjoyable.'

Another quick but satisfying kiss and Sam opened the door and hurried out. I waited a minute before making my way back to my seat. Once settled under my blanket, I reached inside my panties and soon brought myself to a second and very nice orgasm.

As we got off the plane at Heathrow, Sam was at the door. 'Bye, hope you enjoyed your flight' she said as I passed.

I replied 'it was wonderful, my best ever, thank you.'

I still had her number, and would definitely be in touch.

My dad met me in Manchester off the shuttle, and soon I was back in Coronation Street, a world away from Barbados.

My family wanted to know all about my holiday and I regaled them with all the details, all apart from the sex that is.

Mum loved her Barbadian jewellery, Sophie was taken with the very jazzy shoes, and Dad was over the moon with his genuine Barbados rum.

The jet lag kicked in and I retired to my bed. After a quick five finger exercise, I was soon asleep dreaming of sunny skies , white sandy beaches, deep blue seas and lots of black cocks, black white and brown breasts and an assortment of wonderful wet pussies.

Next morning I slept late, then sent Tabitha a text message telling her all was well and that I was missing her.

Her reply was that she was currently laying on her bed, with Lizzie doing amazing things with her tongue. She did not give any more details, but I could fill in the blanks.

I rang Carla, but it was her answer phone, so I left a message saying I would see her at work on Monday.

Sunday was spent transferring he photo's from my camera to the computer. I had one folder for the "tourist" ones, and a secret hidden folder with my "private" ones.

Monday was my first day back at work in almost three weeks. I dressed in a very short white dress, which really displayed my tan.

The girls in the factory gave me a hard time, but Carla was very pleased to see me.

'Hello Rosie, can I see your white bits?' was her opening remark.

I replied 'any time you want boss.'

She smiled and said 'I will keep you to that, I have missed our overtime meetings, but look at the amount of work on your desk, you had better make a start.'

I said 'don't you want your present?' I reached in my bag and gave her a photo of Tabitha being eaten out by Lizzie while Tanya was sat on her face, having her pussy licked.

'I take it you had a good time then, now get some work done.'

At lunchtime, the girls went to the pub, but Carla and I stayed in. No sooner was the door locked, than we were in the store room in a deep and passionate kissing session.

'Oh I have missed this,' Carla said while licking my neck, then placing her mouth on mine again and thrusting her tongue deep inside. 'Tell me that bitch Tabitha did not turn you on like I do/' she asked , as her hand lifted up my skirt and pulled my tiny white thong aside.

Her fingers found my soaking pussy and she began to work them into me. I loved being with Tabitha and the other girls, but Carla was my first and could do things to me that took me to places I could never have imagined. I re-assured her, 'no my love, you are the special one,' as she brought me to my climax.

We touched up our makeup, and by the time the other girls were back from lunch, we were at our desks, beavering away, as if nothing had happened. I was learning from the master.

The rest of the week went pretty much as normal. Carla and I enjoyed another tryst on Wednesday, but took lunch with the other girls most days, so as not to arouse any suspicion.

Friday night Carla and I had our girls night out, only this time it was in.

We ate Chinese food and had a nice bottle of wine, before lounging on her sofa. 'OK, I want to know everything that happened in Barbados, and I mean everything' Carla was being Carla again.

I replied, 'alright, but why don't we go to bed, its more comfortable.' She didn't need asking twice.

It was a month since we had been to bed together, so we skipped the slow seductive strip and just peeled off our clothes.

'Wow, Rosie I love your white bits.' she exclaimed as I displayed my tan lines. Posing for her she took out a digital camera and proceeded to click away as I adopted several very provocative positions.

Carla laughed and said 'coming to an internet site near you, very soon. '

I replied 'for your eyes only my love.' With that she put the camera down and pulled me with her onto the bed.

We kissed deeply, our breasts mashed together ,the nipples roughly rubbing against each other. Carla then moved her hand between my legs, which opened instinctively . I responded by kissing her breasts. I had forgotten how good her breasts tasted, she was one very sexy woman.

After playing with each others pussy's for a while, I asked her favourite number. 'Why, 69 of course' she said with a chuckle in her voice.

'Shall we?' I asked.

We positioned ourselves , I was underneath and soon saw the wondrous sight of Carla's pussy in all its glory. I first of all inserted a finger in her and gently moved the digit up and down, just inside the lips.

It was then I felt her tongue slurping on my now very wet lips, and when she inserted a finger as well I was well on my way.

I was now thrusting my tongue deep inside her and holding that beautiful sexy arse in both hand.

Then I tried something I had not done with Carla and inserted a finger in her anus. She gave a little shudder and carried on licking me. Being a little bolder, I adjusted my position and moved slightly to enable me to lick around the hole. This had the effect of driving her mad. Her ministrations on my pussy increased to levels I had not experienced. I continued to lick her hole, while my fingers worked away at the adjoining hole until she exploded with a tremendous orgasm, followed very closely by mine.

We fell apart and lay panting from the efforts of our lovemaking. Carla said 'Rosie, that was wonderful, you just get better, if that's possible.'

I replied 'Thank you ma'am, now about this holiday.

'Wait, before you start, I need some more wine.' She got off the bed and went into the kitchen. Returning with a bottle and two glasses. She poured the wine and offered me a glass. 'To us,' she said, clinking the glasses together.

Rather than drinking the wine, she dribbled a small amount into the little indentation between my throat and breastbone. Then rather sexily proceeded to lick the wine out of the small hole.

This was really turning me on. Then she poured wine over my breasts and licked off the fluid with great sweeps of her tongue, paying special attention to my nipples. Further drops of wine dribbled down my body, filling up my belly button, which she of course licked out.

Taking the bottle she poured a generous measure into my pubic hair, and sucked every drop from the curls. This was so erotic ,I came on the spot. Finishing off by licking my pussy to my complete satisfaction, she casually said 'more wine, Rosie?' I was drained.

I lay back and started relating my adventures in Barbados to Carla. She was licking my ears and neck as I described what Tabitha and I got up to when Millie wasn't standing guard.

She had moved to my breasts when the two American guys got in the story. Taking my nipple from between her lips, she exclaimed 'you had two black guys at once, I have never even had one. That's greedy.' At that she went back work on my breasts.

My belly was being very seductively kissed and licked as I related the tale of Lizzie, fooling me into believing I was her first woman.

Then she did something new, licking down my legs, she started sucking my toes, as I described the screwing Garfield gave me in the BMW. Finally she attacked my pussy with wild abandon, as I went into every little detail of the amazing foursome of girls on my last night.

I climaxed, gripping the side of her head with my thighs, filling her mouth with my juices, which a few seconds later, she shared with me in a deep and lustful kiss.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

Next morning after a 'good morning' lovemaking session. I asked her what she had got up to while I was away.

'You know Peter who drives for Crown Fabrics? Well I gave him a blow job and screwed him in the store room. Oh. I also had a bit of a thing with another woman.' Carla said casually.

I was eager to find out more. 'Who was it?'

She hesitated and said 'one of the factory girls.'

'Carla, you didn't.' I exclaimed, 'who was it.'

She was silent for about twenty seconds and then said ' it was your mother, Sally'

I was dumfounded, but rather turned on as well. 'Tell me more' I insisted

For the next twenty minutes, she told me about screwing Peter, and of her night with my mother.

But that's another story.