Rosie's Body Betrays Her

Story Info
Rosie gets fucked by ex boyfriend.
1.5k words
3.66
133.8k
11
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was growing up, I was always the good kid. I always did what my parents told me. I was studious, polite and kind and was never really rebellious. All throughout my school years, I complied with all of the "rules." It wasn't until my freshman year of college that I "blossomed" socially. I really got into partying and just letting loose.

I also found out about sex. The first time I had sex was with a guy I was seeing at the time. He and I began dating and a few weeks later we fucked. It felt so great. He had a huge cock and always did things to me that I loved. We dated for about 6 months and my grades started to slip. I told Jonny that we needed to take a break and I needed to work on my grades, since I was here on scholarship. It hurt me to tell him this, because I really liked him. He was really angry at me too. He didn't speak to me for weeks. He didn't even look at me whenever he would pass by me.

About a month after we broke up, I saw him at a party. He was with another girl and a bunch of people I didn't know. Since I had come with one of my roommates, I stuck to her side. But after I'd had a few drinks, I was ready to go back to the apartment. My friend wasn't ready to go just yet, she was dancing with this really hot guy. She told me that they were gonna go back to his place and fuck, so I told her okay and I'd see her later.

The apartment wasn't far from the place where we were at, so I figured I'd be okay to walk back. I passed Jonny on the way out and gave him a slight nod. I thought I saw him leave right after me, but I thought I was just imagining things. I guess I missed him more than I thought. When I got back to the apartment, I decided to take a shower. I figured the shower would help clear my mind. I turned on the water, letting it get hot for a few minutes. I then proceeded to take off my clothes. I slid off my tank top I was wearing and then took off my mini skirt. I took of my thong and set it by my skirt. I gazed at my reflection in the mirror. I had to admit, I had a nice body. I had nice 38C breasts, a toned stomach, nice legs, and a nice firm ass. My pussy was always clean shaven and I had always loved the way my lips formed together. I touched my breasts slightly and shivered as my hand drifted to my pussy.

I then stepped into the shower and let the hot water run all over my tense body. I couldn't believe Jonny was seeing another girl. She wasn't even hot. She looked like white trash. It just boiled my blood to think about his cock entering her cunt. As I washed myself, I didn't hear the door to my apartment open. I had left it unlocked because I knew my roommate would be home later. The bathroom door was shut, so I didn't even hear anything. I got out and grabbed the towel. As I opened the door and turned down the hall to my room, someone grabbed me from behind. His hand covered my mouth and his other had my hands behind my back and he pushed me to my room. I tried to fight him, but he was too strong. He shoved me onto the bed and gagged me. He then tied my hands and feet to the posters of my bed so I was laying down spread eagle. I had a four poster bed, sometimes it was to my advantage when I wanted it to be, but in times like this, it was to my disadvantage.

As I lay there all tied up, the guy took off his mask. It was Jonny. I tried to scream, but since I was gagged, it didn't work. Jonny smiled wickedly. He told me that he missed me. He said that he had fallen in love with me, but then when I broke up with him, it killed him. He said he never felt the same afterwards.

"I never had a girl fuck me like you, Rosie. My cock never feels the same when some other slut is giving me a blow job. I always see your tits when I cum on her. I always smell your cunt juices when I'm eating her out. You did this to me Rosie. You made me fall in love with you and know you're going to pay for breaking my heart. I'm going to show you how much you made me hurt. I just fucked Samantha, who was good, but now I'm going to fuck you, and you are better," he leered at me.

He took of his pants and his boxers and he began fondling my tits roughly. In my mind I was screaming. I didn't want him to do this. I wanted him to do this caringly and lovingly, but he wasn't. He was doing this to me out of spite. His hands tugged and scraped me roughly. My body wasn't listening to me. My nipples hardened and my pussy began to get wet. I didn't want this. But my body did. It wanted Jonny's hard dick ramming my hole. It wanted him to eat me out and lick my nipples. Jonny then told me he was going to remove the gag and if I screamed he would slap me and put it back on. He removed it and my first instinct was to call for help. When I did, Jonny slapped my tits hard and quickly put the gag back on. Tears sprang to my eyes when he slapped me. My nipples stood erect, loving the attention he gave them. My tits stung. That bastard! He said he was going to try that again, and if I screamed again he would hit me harder. I nodded this time, really not going to scream. When he took it off, he straddled my chest and shoved his dick in my mouth. He slid it in and out slowly, picking up momentum. At first, I gagged as he shoved his cock into my mouth, but then my betraying body fed me lies. I opened my mouth wider and began to suck his cock. I could smell the other girls' pussy juice and his cum from earlier and it made me even hornier. I don't know why.

He continued to fuck my mouth and when he started to fuck it with a furious passion, I knew he was going to cum. He grunted his pleasure and shot gobs of cum down my throat. I tried to swallow it all, but some of it leaked out of my mouth and down my neck onto my pillow. Jonny pulled his dick out, smacking me with it in the process. He cleaned my face up with the gag and kissed me. He the put the gag back on, with me protesting in the meantime. He then reached for my breasts, kissing, licking, and gently biting my nipples. He kissed his way down my tummy and towards my dripping cunt. I remember arching my back so he would pleasure me. My body won again. As soon as he first licked my cunt, I squirmed with pleasure. He lapped up my juices and slid 2 fingers into me, he slowly worked them in. He suckled on my hard clit and finger fucked me hard. He slid another finger into me and I moaned into the gag. He fucked my pussy with his fingers until I came. My pussy juice flowed over his hands and onto the bed. My body shuddered with pleasure.

After I climaxed, Jonny knelt between my legs I tried to say no, but he didn't listen. He then guided his cock into my wet pussy. He started to fuck me slowly. He slid his cock in and out of my dripping hole pulling his cock almost all the way out and then ramming it back in building momentum. As Jonny humped my pussy furiously, I came again and again, loving every inch of his cock. Jonny was ready to cum. I could feel his balls tighten. I could feel his cock straining. Jonny grabbed my hips and fucked me so hard, I swear I felt him in my tummy. When he came, he screamed his pleasure and shot cum deep in my pussy. He pulled his cock out and continued to spurt his hot jizz all over my face and my tits. He then wiped his cock off on the gag in my mouth and laid next to me. He slapped my tits hard and told me that he was going to fuck me again and again and again. And he did. He fucked me 7 times before he left me.

I loved Jonny. I hated Jonny. I always would. He was everything to me. My first love. My first fuck. My first rapist. I'll never forget him. Even if I loved and hated the last time we fucked. That was the last time I ever saw Jonny. Oh, how I miss him so.