Rouge Succubus

Story Info
A succubus decides she needs to get fucked, hard.
2.8k words
3.8
63.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

Note: Just a short side story to The Lost Lord, purely for masturbation material. I whipped this up in about three hours, so it shouldn't be terribly great, I figured Little Rouge could use a little loving, with five other guys. She talks weird. I just made her drag out single letter and two letter words for fun

Little Rouge: Sex in the City

"Rouge, may I ask where you are going? You do realize you have duties to attend to." A mature voice sounded out, it came from a young man who looked like he was in his mid-twenties.

"Ha ha, duties. When you say things like that, they sound hilarious! ♡" An immature voice sounded out from the one named Rouge (Little Rouge), although she looked older than the man, it was obvious she was the child and he was the adult in the relationship. "I'mmmmm just going out for some fun! C'mon, Caetorum, IIIII gotta relax some days.♡" It had been a full week since she last took a serious break. Her occupation was that of a bodyguard, or more accurately, a member of the personal guard of the highest authority in circle, the Lord of Lust. Little Rouge is a succubus, the circle she resided in was one of the seven Circles of Sin, and she resides in the Land of Lust. Caetorum is also a member of the same guard as Rouge, though the more responsible member.

"I do understand the importance of taking a break to relax, but you should realize that you should at least give notification ahead of time. I am forced to re-assign the schedules for the rest of us." Caetorum let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Ohhhhh don't be aaaaa stingy wet wobbler! Good 'ol Asmodea can doooooo it, she's aaaaaa dedicated chap.♡" Asmodea also belonged to the personal guard, If Caetorum is the most responsible, then Asmodea would be the most dedicated, considering her loving feelings for the young lord. "I'mmmmm heading off into town... IIIII need aaaaa good fucking tooooo help me relax." Little Rouge was not one to be sated by vanilla sex, as a succubus, her lust is amplified more so than other demons. Besides, she had a more 'voracious' appetite than most succubi as well.

"Fine, I'm not in the greatest of moods, so I have no wish to engage in our stereotypical banter. Go get yourself a good 'fucking' as you called it." Caetorum cut off his words sharply and left the corridor. "What's a stingy wet wobbler?" His words trailed off and got faint until Rouge couldn't hear them.

Rouge left the palace, which she guarded in, into the city. While this city wasn't the largest, it was still the capital and it had the most insatiable of appetites when it came to lust and desire. Rouge had frequented many of the places around the city in her immortal life as a demon. Many of the fine establishments catered to the normal variety of demons, others catered to the many weird types of fetishes of demons. Rouge was one of those demons who engaged in a little of everything. Though quite often, all she wanted in the world to satisfy her was a hard, rough sex with a man, or several.

Little Rouge, thanks to her wings, made it to the middle of the city in less than twenty minutes. Being one of the few demons allowed to make use of her wings in the city, she stirred up the surrounding area. Only the city guard and certain esteemed individuals were allowed to transport using wings. Others could, but the city guard would hunt them down. Rouge took a short walk around the city streets, surveying each building she came across. As it was the Land of Lust, it was not uncommon for there to be a brothel on every street and corner. She peered into one establishment's windows. This particular place was somewhat known as a hangout for mercenaries, according to Rouge's memory. She didn't recognize anyone in the building at the moment other than the servers and bartender. She hadn't spoken to them before, but she recognized them. She saw a group of five men, all incubi, dressed up in armor of different varieties: Plate, mail, and leather. Observing each one, none of them didn't look physically attractive. Two of them were blue demons, blue skinned, blue winged, blue horns, and blue tails. One was brown, another was a dark green, and the fifth was tan. Whenever a cute server passed by, either to serve them or carry drinks to another table, they groped her butt, eliciting a giggle from the server, as she shied away from their hands.

"Hmmm, they look acceptable. Five offfff them, and quite cute too! Nothing beats strong men like those sort.♡" She entered the establishment; several eyes rested a gaze on her, though turned back to their drink and comrades. Some were playing games, others conversing with their tablemates, two engaged in a contest of strength, and the rest were just taking advantage of the place's food and drinks.

Rouge's clothes were naturally provocative, she enjoyed the prying eyes of others. She liked it when demons, male or female, undressed her with their minds. Exhibitionism was just one of her many fetishes, though it wasn't one she engaged in often. She ordered a drink, a strong alcoholic beverage well known in the Land of Lust. This particular circle's spirits were well known for its ability to remove people's inhibitions. In fact, generally whenever ordered that particular drink, they basically were asking for someone to fuck them. Rouge caught the eyes of one of the mercenaries; she winked at them and gave a lascivious smirk. The demon mercenary in question winked back, he turned his head back to his comrades and said a couple words before getting up and heading in Rouge's direction. The demon that approached Rouge was one of the blue skinned ones. He stood right in front of Rouge, not in an imposing or intimidating manner, but in a relaxed position. "I'm not one for these kinds of words, so how about we skip all the dandy and just find us a room?"

Slightly tipsy (Rouge knew how to handle her alcohol, even the strong kinds), Rouge said, "IIIII don't mind aaaaat all, but I'mmmmm looking for aaaaaa little bit more than that.♡" She subtly gestured off towards the incubus's comrades, indicating her intentions.

The blue demon smiled, he clearly was ok with her wishes. "In that case, I'm sure my friends and I would be more than willing to join you. We've got a room upstairs. I'm Ral, the other blue one is Hiul, the green is Sledl, the brown is Myois, and the tan is Xoc." Ral informed his comrades of the situation, each of them gave Rouge a once over, pleased with what they saw. And they should be, Rouge had F cup breasts, a round ass, and perfect curves... She could be one of the poster girls for the succubus race. The personal guards of the Lord of Lust were not only the most powerful, but also some of the most beautiful of the circle; Little Rouge was no exception.

Rouge placed herself between two of the mercenaries, allowing herself be softly mauled by their hands. They groped her breasts and fondled her ass through what little clothing she had on. Soon, the six of them arrived at the mercenary's room. On the outside, it was a simple door. On the inside, there were several large beds, one for each of the demons, a sizable sofa, table, and random furnishings for decorations. Although it was a simple inn, it was surprisingly lavish with its rooms.

"Mmmmm, let's get right tooooo it! I'mmmmm not much for foreplay, too boring...♡" She trailed off into a room, pulling off her clothes. Provocative, but simple was what she wore, she could take it off at any moment she wanted without hesitation. Her orbs bounced freely, eager for air. Despite her age (Which isn't that much for demons but hagland for humans), her breasts didn't sag in the slightest. It was also very common for succubi to have large breasts (in fact it was very uncommon for a succubus to not have their breasts fill the hand of an average person), which made them frequent targets for summoning rituals of humans.

Each of the mercenaries gave lustful stares in Rouge's direction, their members gaining arousal from the sight of the beautiful and sexy succubus. They had their share of demon women, but Rouge's peerless beauty had to at least place her in their top ten (she was, after all one of the most powerful in the circle). The incubi stripped themselves of their armor, they couldn't wait to get their hands on the succubus.

Rouge sat herself on the largest of the beds, crossing her legs seductively. She played with her breasts, pinching her nipples harder than usual. Pain was also one of her many fetishes, in fact, she often played the 'submission' to Teras', a fellow guard member, 'domination'.

Once each of the mercenaries had stripped themselves of all their armor and clothing, Rouge admired the sight in front of her as they did the same to Rouge. Five strapping men, each hardened by battle and built strong. Although those features weren't nearly as important as five hardened shafts, each pointing at her, emerging from each incubus. Each pole had a decent size, the biggest at least reaching nine inches, with the smallest reaching six. The green demon, Sledl, walked up to Rouge, and shoved his dick in front of Rouge's face, prodding her right cheek with its head.

Getting the message, Rouge wrapped a hand around the green shaft, stroking it with lust. She licked the length of the green shaft with her long tongue, coating it with as much saliva as possible. The other demons couldn't hold back any longer and followed Sladl's suit. Soon, all five cocks lined up around Rouge's face. She wrapped both her hands around two different shafts, stroking them with drive. Rouge focused on the cock in the middle, Ral's cock. She wrapped her ruby lips around Ral's blue shaft, sucking it. Rouge felt like some cheap whore or corner slut, when she had this many naked men around her, she enjoyed that feeling immensely. She switched between the members, sucking on Hiul's shaft, while stroking Sladl and Xoc.

So far, Sladl had received the most attention, Rouge felt him pulsing, almost ready to burst. "Eh, don't worry, I'll get back up again soon. Encouraged by Sladl's comment, Rouge removed her mouth from Hiul's cock, which she replaced with her hand, and started sucking on Sladl's green head. Like he said, he came several moments later. Ropes of cum splattered the insides of her mouth. Rouge always liked tasting the seed of many different men, of any race. Hiul came right after Sladl, apparently watching Rouge swallow the seed of them proved arousing, causing him to climax. Ropes of white cum splattered over Rouge's face. She caught what she could with an open mouth; the rest coated her face, with some hitting the base of her horns. Rouge smiled, she loved the feeling of warm, fresh semen on her face while she fucked.

"Mmmmm, delicious! Now, let's get tooooo the main course.♡" Rouge crawled onto the bed, she wiggled her butt enticingly. Ral climbed onto the bed and laid down upright, he positioned his cock under Rouge. Rouge spat on the shaft, lubing it up with her saliva. She placed her butt down on the thick cock, prodding her tight ring.

Like she said, Rouge wasn't one for teasing, so she made that point vocal again, "Just shove it in, I love that hot, painful, and full feeling! ♡"

Ral grunted and did as she said, ruthlessly crammed his dick up Rouge's ass. Rouge gave out a small whimper of elation when she felt herself get filled by a big cock in her tightest hole. Ral immediately began a rough, wild pounding up Rouge's ass.

Rouge, between rough thrusts, motioned for the next cock to come and fuck her in her pussy. Myois came over and positioned himself comfortably in a way that allowed him enough room to fuck Rouge's pussy completely. He rubbed Rouge's pussy not in an attempt to tease her, though it had that effect, but to lubricate his shaft with her juices. Once his shaft was properly wet, he thrust himself deep into Rouge's depths of nether. "OHHHHHH fuck! Fucking hell! Two aaaaat the same time feels sooooo fucking GOOD! ♡" Cries of elation erupted from Rouge, a never ending spout of moans came out from her mouth. Suddenly, her moans stopped, a tan cock belonging to Xoc plugged her mouth up.

"Least the loud slut can shut up..." Said Xoc to his friends. The others chuckled slightly before resuming their attention on Rouge. Rouge felt a hand wrap itself in her hair, grabbing tightly. The hand belonged to Xoc, he then forced Rouge's mouth on and off his shaft, face fucking her. Sladl and Hiul both got hard at the sight in front of her. The beautiful, mysterious lady, who had an air of elegance about her, was now being fucked in three different holes by different men. Rouge opened and closed her hands, motioning that she still had more ways to please the two, despite being mercilessly fucked in every hole.

"Hey, let's switch now, I want to at least get a chance to fuck one of her holes." Said Sladl. Agreeing with him, Hiul nodded. The two fucking her main holes reluctantly parted from Rouge's almost virgin tight entrances. Hiul entered Rouge's pussy, while Sladl thrust into Rouge's ass. Xoc parted with Rouge's lips, being content with her hand, and Ral had Rouge stroke his shaft with her other hand. Myois, being last, emulated Xoc, as he placed his hand on the back of Rouge's head, forcing her head and mouth down on his cock.

Several minutes passed of the wild 'fucking' Rouge had wished for. Each of them switched positions several times. It seemed (conveniently), that all of them managed to save their load at the same time, for when they wanted to climax. Even though they had already come, Hiul and Sladl were completely ready to spend themselves again on Rouge. Rouge herself had already climaxed several times, each one a wave that foreshadowed a larger and more powerful climax.

At this point, Xoc and Myois were fucking Rouge in her pussy and ass. Their rhythm got to the point where they synchronized their thrusts to enter the holes at the exact same time, after a minute of such overpowering thrusts, Rouge buckled under the pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh damn! That feels sooooo good... You're gonna break meeeeee, more! ♡" Rouge felt her words were quite literal, she did feel like that with the girth of the two dicks fucking her at the exact same time was going to break and tear her apart. Though those very painful sensations felt incredibly good to her. "Gonna cum now, c'mon do the same to me! ♡" True to her words, Rouge felt her most powerful orgasm she had in a small while, juices coating Myois's shaft as he left her pussy.

Ral was the first to climax, bursting all over Rouge's face. She opened her mouth wide with her tongue out to catch as much of his seed as possible. She closed her eyes, as some of the sperm got caught on her eyelash and eyelids. Xoc came next, climaxing all over the top of Rouge's face, most of this splashed on her forehead or got caught in her rouge hair. Hiul came on her breasts, not nearly as much attention was given to her breasts this encounter as she liked, but it was till worth it as ropes of sticky, white cum pasted her left breast and hung from her nipple. For the sake of symmetry, Sladl came on Rouge's right breast, he produced more seed than Hiul, and both of the sperm from the two of them seeped downwards and got into her cleavage. Myois came last, rubbing his cock head all over Rouge's cheek, smearing his seed on her skin. Once they were finished, Rouge turned into a sticky white mess covered body, she felt used and dirty, she got slightly turned on by that feeling, though she dismissed it for once. Rouge cleaned the cock of each mercenary as a free service, lavishing final attention as she wiped each one clean from her juices and their cum.

Taking a large glob on her cheek and sticking it into her mouth with a finger, she said, "Mmmmm, you all really dooooo taste quite delicious. Probably one offfff the rougher fuckings I got innnnn awhile.♡" She smiled sweetly, despite still being covered in their cum, "I'll beeeee sure tooooo check here every now and then, ifffff you're all here! Hopefully Caetorum'll allow iiiiit! ♡"

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers