Rough

Story Info
He forces her to give in.
1.2k words
3.56
102.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I've wasted so much time on a cunt like you."

He walked around her, and glared down at her.

"You're just a tease aren't you?"

She squirmed uneasily in her chair as he continued. She could see the outline of his cock down the leg of his jeans. She stared at him as he taunted her. Then he fished his big cock out and held out directly in front of her, slowly stroking the length.

"Get the hell out of here. Go home to your husband or boyfriend. He will be nice to you and kiss your ass, bitch. I know you have him pussy whipped and I don't think I want to waste my time on you. If I fucked you, I'd probably never be able to get rid of you anyway."

She stood up nervously and started to take a step, but he grabbed her arm roughly and threw her back down in the chair, laughing maniacally.

Now she was frightened.

He moved closer to her and held his cock next to her face.

"Touch it. See what a real cock feels like."

She sat motionless.

Slap. He slapped his cock against her cheek. She drew back, surprised.

Slap. Slap. Slap. He slapped her again and again and again. She felt her face getting flushed. She was still frightened, but she also was becoming strangely excited. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she felt a tingling in her pussy. Her stomach was nervous.

He laughed as he stared at her. "Touch it," he ordered again. She hesitated. Slap. Again his cock hit her cheek.

She looked up and pleaded, "Please don't. I just want to leave. I won't say a word to anyone if you just let me leave now."

"OK, then leave," he hissed.

She rose and again he threw her back. This time he grabbed her face and held it tight as he kissed her. She kept her lips tightly closed as he pressed his mouth against hers. He tried to stick his tongue into her mouth without success. He then licked her lips and all across her cheeks, leaving his wet saliva on her.

"Touch it."

She slowly reached to touch it. Her fingers rubbed across the head. It felt soft. She rubbed the shaft. It was warm and stiff. Her hand closed around it and she slowly moved to the base. She pulled her hands back up the shaft slowly and then held his cock, tightening her grip. She could feel his blood pulsing through. Throbbing and alive. It felt hot in her hand.

Her face was hot too. She felt disoriented and flushed. She looked up at him and he watched her expression.

"Stroke it faster," he ordered.

She complied. Now both of her hands held his cock and stroked and squeezed it. She reached under and cupped his balls and fondled them, even without being told to.

She tried to squeeze her legs tighter together. She wanted some more pressure against her pussy. She needed to touch it so badly.

He pulled his cock back. She sat waiting. He kissed her again, and this time she opened her mouth slightly, enough to encourage him to kiss her harder. He pressed his lips hard against hers and she gradually opened her mouth for him. She passively let him kiss and tongue her.

He stopped and stood back.

"Stand up" he said.

She stood. He looked into her eyes as he placed his hands on her breasts. She shivered at the first touch and drew back a little. He pinched her nipples through her clothing. They were hard and were easy to find, even through the bra and shirt. He pinched them harder to test her reaction.

She stood motionless. Her heart raced and she was nervously excited as he squeezed and felt her tits for the first time. He stopped and reached down and rubbed her crotch hard through her jeans. She wanted that touch so much then. He could feel her push back slightly against his hand. Not in resistance, but in response.

He continued to rub her, and she soon was thrusting her pelvis out to his hand. Her eyes were glazed as he worked on her.

"Unfasten your jeans," he said.

She undid the belt, unsnapped the button, lowered the zipper, and let them fall to the floor.

He touched her panties. They were soaked. He laughed as he looked at her. He rubbed her harder now, taunting her and teasing her.

"So you like this, do you?" he asked.

She didn't answer. He grabbed her hair and pulled her forward.

"Answer me, bitch, when I ask you something. Let's try again, now. Do you like this?"

"Yes."

He laughed, and then rubbed her harder, pushing his fingers roughly between her lips and slightly inside. She spread her legs to take them.

"Take your shirt off. I want to see your tits."

She undid the buttons, removed the shirt lowered the bra straps and lifted her tits our about the cups. Her nipples were erect. "Play with them," he said.

She cupped her breasts and squeezed and fondled them. Her thumbs rolled across her nipples as she pushed and bent them over and around. Her nipples stiffened even more. Her heart raced faster as she played with her tits for him, and as he fingered her hot pussy.

"You are a slut, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I guess I am," she replied.

"Too bad he can't see you now, isn't it?" he asked.

She had almost forgotten about him, but now the reminder of her real life excited her even more. She had some need to live a little on the edge. To do something forbidden and risky. Something that could end in disaster if things went wrong.

Damn, this fit all of those requirements. She almost couldn't breathe as she realized what she was doing. She wondered in her mind how far she would really go.

She played with her tits harder and more boldly. She looked at him defiantly, daring him. He saw that look and ripped her panties down and immediately stuffed two fingers deep inside her.

She moaned as they sank deep up into her. She lunged to him and kissed his mouth, thrusting her tongue deep inside, kissing and sucking his tongue.

She released her tits and grabbed his cock, stroking it frantically with both hands. She tried to guide it to her hot open cunt, but he held back.

"Slow down. You don't get this yet."

She was surprised, and kept trying. He pulled his cock away. "We do what I want," he said.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Show me how bad you want my cock. Make me want to fuck you. Beg me."

She knew how to tease. She knew the head tilt, the look, the hair toss, the leg cross, the forward lean...all of the manipulative little ways to keep men watching and wanting her. She had even gone so far as to slowly strip, showing her breasts and panties and pussy on cam for others. She knew that excitement well.

So she used all of her wiles and skill on him, and she was emboldened and was soon rubbing her pussy for him and opening it for his approval. She imagined herself in the sluttiest positions she could, and this drove her on.

She excited herself as she excited him. He stroked his cock as he watched and they urged each other on. faster and harder they played and teased, and soon he stood up before her.

"I am going to fuck you so hard now," he said.

"Yes," was her reply.