Rough & In Control

Story Info
Taking her sex the way we like it.
986 words
3.88
70.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thick9
thick9
24 Followers

Some of the fun of taking pussy doggy style is control. Now it may not seem romantic to you in the sense of being able to look into your lovers’ eyes and watch her cum but there is just so much territory, in that position, to play with. We had been sleeping like spoons when she woke me backing up on my dick and starting a humping motion. After a while I lifted her leg and slid the head of my dick along her wet slit eliciting a gasp and a groan from her. Her thighs and pussy lips were already creamy. We humped like this for a while building excitement as she became slicker and just flat out soaked. Her pussy’s lips grabbing at me I slid myself about halfway in. Pushing her forward I bent her at the waist and grabbed a nipple between thumb and forefinger. Slamming her hot wet cunt I also pulled on her nipple teasing and stretching as I am pounding. Now this bitch loves to have her nipples pulled so I buried my dick balls deep and reached under her and grabbed her other nipple too. I am bouncing off of her cervix and yanking on her nipples. I am happy. She is delirious. In this position I have access not only to her nipples but her back and her very spankable ass. A few swats on her butt, enough to get it hot pink and…Shit! I am getting hard writing as I remember this.

Keeping her on her side like that for another position I like is fun also. On both knees I slip into her while she lies in an almost fetal position. The full but sideways penetration of her ass or pussy is easily allowed while my hands are free to spank or tweak or caress her body as she need. Especially on her very sensitive nipples. Pulling on them I tell her I am stretching them down to her knees. She loves the thought and the stretching she receives. Having her nipples roughly played with in this manner is the same way I like my dick played with when I am being sucked off. We do this 69 thing with her on top. She sucks as much of me into her mouth as she can, while she is chewing on it with both hands wrapped around my shaft as she twists them in opposite directions. Like I said I like it rough and so does she. I want to feel what I am doing and not just be tickled. At the same time I have at least three or four fingers in her pussy and three or four of the other hand in her asshole, while I suck and lick her clit very hard. Stretching her asshole wide open with both thumbs is cool with her and sometimes I can find a little piece of shit in her and wiggling it, with my finger creates a sensation in her that drives her wild. You might think we are nasty. We are just enjoying what makes us happy and that is why they make soap! The butt is so neglected in sex play.

After enough stimulation she is fucking her clit and pussy on my face as my fingers flex and stroke her insides. My dick is down her throat, of her own accord and need. She is pulling on my balls stretching the sac to its fullest. I am fucking her throat like this as she begins a building, moaning wail. That loud moan really feels good on my dick as I fuck her throat and she starts to cum. Her orgasm is massive and she rocks and humps my face as I continue working her asshole and cunt in and out with my fingers. The thing I think that is really getting her off is the way I am licking the shit out of her clit. I am strumming it back and forth very hard and very fast and her orgasm is a series of one after another building and building until she loses all control and tries to get off of me. I won’t let her. Clutching her ass cheeks with both hands I suck on her clit pulling it into my mouth and working it with my tongue. Hooking one ankle over the back of her neck I force her to continue sucking my dick while she is howling out her cums. We are one sweating, writhing, fucking, cumming machine.

I am fortunate to have found this hot little bitch for my pleasure and for hers tool. We like what each other does to each other. She enjoys being treated rough and I have found most women do too, if you work up to it. Now, gentle is fine to. Gentle is good. Gentle can incite the fires that grow to rough. Come on now has anyone ever had bad sex? Yeah, I guess that is possible but if you take the time to play with her and find out what she likes it will be o.k. In our sex play she is a whore, cunt, slut, and cocksucker and enjoys the use of these terms. There is no disrespect here. They are all words that really heighten her arousal. If I disrespected her I could not fuck her. This one is very tactile sensitive also and enjoys being rubbed, spanked and caressed. Working her is almost like molding clay. Most of all she loves the way I can make her cum. It is not all about slamming my “massive dong” into her “tight twat” and shooting “massive loads of joy juice”. Hell, sometimes I don’t shoot a drop but did I enjoy my time with her. Did you really have to ask? When you fuck as much as I do there is not much “joy juice” left to go around.

thick9
thick9
24 Followers