Rough around the Edges Ch. 03

Story Info
There's only so much teasing they can take.
5.9k words
4.81
60.9k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers

"Yes, please. I'm going to need them by February 23 please." Jade said into the phone, "Yes, it's actually for our Mardi Gras celebration we have every year."

"Sounds like fun. In that case, we will definitely have everything shipped out as soon as possible. Do ya'll do anything special for Valentine's Day?"

"No, we are usually so busy baking heart-shaped cakes that we really don't have time to plan anything else."

"Alright Miss Davis, you have a great day." the woman laughed into the phone.

"You too thanks." she said hanging up.

She sighed to herself, checking that off her list. She was actually getting a lot accomplished despite her night. Well her night wasn't exactly bad, she did get partially done what she wanted. Now she wanted the rest. She couldn't believe that he just left her like that. She thought he was going to turn back around, but never did. She did get a good night's sleep though. That's alright, he was determined now to make it happen with him.

She heard a knock on the door before Katrina came in, "Well I see nothing going on."

"That's because he is not here, little nosy." Katrina laughed coming in.

"You have been working today I see."

"Yeah, got all the decorations and stuff for the Mardi Gras celebration. You got the list of foods we need?"

"Yeah, I already ordered it and they going to express deliver it so I can take a look at it."

"Good, looks like everything is pretty much set for that. I see you are feeling better, did you do it?"

"Do what?" Jade blinked innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what I mean."

"No, we didn't but he did give me something to think about."

"Oh really? Well then nice to know that James has those qualities. So are you over it now?"

"Nope, not in the slightest bit, but I'm taking that for now."

"Well nice to know you are in a good mood. I'll let everyone else know."

"Everyone else?"

"Just the girls, we've been worried about you."

"I'm good really. You and Scott have anything planned for Valentine's day, it's this weekend."

"I know, he's not telling me. He just said don't make any plans and wear very little." they both laughed.

"Oh, I heard from my sisters earlier today. Nicole is getting ready to graduate and already got a scholarship to her school."

"That's great. She is going places and I'm so proud of her."

"I told her I was too, of course Gale was like she should have gotten a full scholarship. I just told Nicole to get grants to cover the rest which shouldn't be hard since our dad served in the military. She was telling me when she moves on campus she wants to spend more time with me and get a part time job."

"That would be good. She could work here as a waitress."

"She doesn't want to work with me though. We would drive each other crazy with her constant organizing. Sometimes it's like having a little Dominique around."

"How is your mom?"

"You know the same ole. She is proud of her, but of course she wants to know when I'm going to get married. Gale is pressuring me to go ahead and marry Dante."

"If she only knew." Katrina said.

There was another knock on the door and one of waitress poked her head in, "Excuse me Miss Davis, I have that order for you." she said.

"Thanks Emily." Jade said getting up and grabbing it from her, "I'm going to lunch."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To take care of some unfinished business." she smiled.

James was at the shop helping one of the mechanics with an older car that came in earlier. He been pretty busy in the shop, helping out wherever he felt he was needed. Most of the paperwork was done, but he was starting to realize that he may need to hire a secretary to help with paperwork. He was just throwing himself into work. Anything to keep his fingers busy from calling Jade.

As soon as he got home last night, he jumped into a cold shower. That didn't really help because that night, he still dreamed about her face when she came. Her parted, moist lips, her eyes clouded with lust staring up at him.

"Damn it." he jumped back as something shocked him.

"You alright man." Ramon asked.

"Yea, just a stupid mistake."

"Must be a woman on your mind." Ramon smiled.

James looked over at Ramon with his eyes narrowed. Ramon quickly cleared his throat feeling uncomfortable under James' gaze. James gave the stubborn broken part to Ramon.

"So, what should I do next?" Ramon quickly asked.

"Well, the hard part is over. Just go ahead and replace the part and remember to tighten the bolt. Everything should be good." James said standing to full height.

"Alright, thanks man."

"You know anything about motorcycles?"

"Yea, that's what I was working on before cars."

"I want you to help me look at that little beauty in the corner."

"Oh sure man. I'll take a look at it during lunch."

"You don't have to do it that soon. That's your lunch, man."

"Yea, but I really don't mind. I'm just grateful that after you took over, you kept all of us here."

"Hey good workers are hard to find," James smiled, " but thanks man."

Ramon went back to work on the car as James headed to check on the other guys. Even though he liked all the guys, he had soft spot for Ramon. He went through a hard life in his 26 years. He got mixed up with the wrong crowd when he was younger and because of that, he went to prison at 19. After he served his six years, he turned his life around. He started working hard and staying away from that crowd. James could have gone down that same path, but luckily his dad basically pushed him into being a Marine. He was going to head back to his office when he heard someone calling his name, a loud screeching voice that sounded like nails against chalkboard. He closed his eyes tight and said a silent prayer that this wasn't who he thought it was.

He turned around to see her blond mane and cold blue eyes staring dead at him. She made heads turn in her short red dress, that barely reached her knees. It was that same dress that he use to love on her, but now it just looked like any other piece of clothing. She came face to face with him as he stood there expressionless. She however had a smile on her face. The same smiled she had whenever he would come home back before she was screwing everyone.

"Well I see Satan is letting his demons visit Earth." James said folding his arms across his chest.

"James, honey why are you being so mean?" she pouted.

"Don't play with me, last week you were pretty much cussing me out and now you are playing nice. What do you want?"

"I wanted to see you and see how you were doing."

"Who did you fuck to get my new address?"

She cleared her throat and forced a smile, "Honey, let's talk privately."

"I want to know why the fuck you here and why are you playing nice. You are not getting any money from me."

"I miss you terribly."

"You said that I was only good for a screw."

"I was angry. I didn't realize what I had." she placed her hand cautiously on his bicep, "Please forgive me."

His eyes shifted as he saw Jade walking in. Well this should be interesting, he thought. She had on black pants that and red halter top. Her hair was piled on top of her head with some curls framing her face. He noticed that she was carrying a basket in her hand. Well, give a girl an orgasm and she brings your lunch.

Deborah noticed his faltering attention and followed his gaze to the short chunky girl walking towards them. Okay maybe she was a customer, Deborah thought.

"Hey, how are you?" Jade smiled.

"Good, what are you doin'here?" he asked.

Jade glanced between him, the woman, and her hand on his arm. She wondered who this chick was that seem to not keep her eyes off of Jade.

"I thought I'd bring you lunch as a token of thanks. For you know, fixing my car." she smiled trying to ignore the woman.

"Well thank you. You can go now Deborah." he said looking at her.

"Who is this James?" Deborah asked.

"Hi, I'm Jade." she waved.

"What are you here for, Jade?" she spitted.

This could only go bad, James thought.

Jade's eyes widened as she felt her temperature rise, "Didn't you just hear me say that I brought lunch?"

"Why are you bringing lunch to a married man?"

"Divorced man." James corrected.

"And who are you to be asking me all these questions?" Jade countered.

"I'm his wife." Deborah claimed.

"Ex-wife, which I told her to leave." James glared at her.

Deborah knew that look. She glared at Jade before turning her attention back to James, "I'll let you know where I'm staying." she cooed, rubbing her hand on his bicep before sauntering out.

James knew that her being around was going to mean trouble which was the exact reason he moved here. Jade was highly pissed watching that Barbie wanna be leave. What right did that little blonde slut have to question her? She couldn't tell her off like she wanted to, but James certainly was going to hear about it. Not right now though, she didn't want to bring this up at his job.

"So you brought me lunch." he finally said.

Her eyes cut to him, shooting daggers, "Here." she said practically shoving the basket into his arms.

She started walking away trying not to go completely off on him. Women, he thought to himself. Before she could get away, he grabbed her arms and pulled her into his office. He could partially understand, Deborah does have that effect on people.

"What do you want? I have work to do." Jade said.

"What's wrong with you?" he said standing in front of the door, sitting the basket down.

"Nothing is wrong, just like I said I brought you lunch as a thank you for fixing my car."

"You seemed to have something else on your mind just before you saw her."

"That is your ex-wife, right?"

"Unfortunately."

"Why was she here?"

He was a little taken back by her question. Granted that he was wondering himself why Deborah was here, but with her current situation, did Jade have any right questioning him?

"I don't think you are in any position to ask me that." he said folding his arms over his chest.

She instantly shut her mouth. He had a point and in the back of her mind she knew she was being childish. She didn't know what came over her when she saw that woman with him. Then to hear her question Jade about why she was doing stuff for him really set her off. Her reaction made her realize that she was starting to get too wrapped up in this.

"You know, you are right. I am in no position to ask you anything. Good day." she headed toward the door, but he stood unmoved blocking the exit, "Could you please move?"

"Why are you upset?"

"I am not upset. I just have stuff to do."

"Were you jealous?" he teased with a smirk.

She wanted to slap that smirk off his face, "I have no reason to be jealous of that bottled witch. You need to check your girl."

"That's not my girl anymore."

"Well, I am overstaying my welcome. I have other things that I have to do." she stood there and he still wouldn't budge.

"Can you move?"

"Why are you upset?" he asked again.

She exhaled sharply, "Because you make me upset. I don't know why I ever thought that I could be civil with you."

"No that's why you are upset with me right now. Why were you upset earlier when Deborah was here?"

"I wasn't upset. Look it doesn't even matter." she stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

He liked making her frustrated so much so that he had to push her a little more, "So, when I come over tonight, I want you to wear something sexy."

She blinked at him with her eyes widen, "Are you serious? Did you really say for me to wear something sexy? You tell that bitch to wear something sexy for you."

"Tell your man to fuck you!" his voiced boomed.

"Get out the fucking way." she said through gritted teeth.

He stared back at her and she returned the same stare. She was determined not to let him think that he can just intimidate her. She was boiling hot at him and she was getting wet watching him standing there with bulging muscles and his face turning slightly red. Damn, why did it have to be him that made her body scream? He finally pushed away from the door freeing it for her. What was it about her? She excited him and made him angry at the same time. She made him so angry that he could just kiss her silly. She put her hand on the knob and he turned her around, pushing her against the door. He pressed his lips urgently to hers, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned that same fire. He grabbed the back of her thighs lifting her up against him. She moaned against his mouth, clawing at his back. She was sure that he was going to bruise her lips and she loved the idea.

He lifted her up higher till he was fully between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his throbbing erection against her crotch. She wanted to feel him and touch him, the same way he touched her. It was just something in his kiss that drove her crazy. It was addictive. She wanted to feel his kiss that night, feel his lips kiss every inch of her body.

He reluctantly pulled away from her intoxicating lips. He knew she deserved more than a quick fuck in his office, at least that's not how he pictured their first time. She planted little kisses on his lips and his face.

He groaned feeling her hold tighten around him, "Baby, as much as I love to take you right here, we have to stop."

"We do?" she moaned.

"Because we have all my employees outside and I don't want them to hear you scream."

She let out a disappointed groan and pouted. Damn those lips. He let her down on her feet and gave her one parting kiss.

"Thanks again for lunch." he said.

"You didn't really thank me the first time."

"Well, thank you babe." he went to the basket and picked it up.

He went to his desk and sat the basket down. She watched him move over to the desk, searching in the basket. It had to be a crime for someone to look like him. She never thought that she would get so hot and bothered by someone that looked like him, but it was his look that she found irresistible. She went to stand next to him as he took out some of the bowls.

"Did you cook?" he asked.

"No, but it's one of my special recipes."

"Really? I can still enjoy it."

"Trust me, I train all my employees to cook almost like me or Katrina." she smiled.

"You know you are so sexy when you simmer down some." he said tickling under her chin.

"Whatever." she said laughing, playfully slapping his hand away.

"Although, you being mad is sexy too." he sat down at his desk taking out some of the food.

"Are you trying to say you make me mad on purpose?" she said putting her hand on her hips.

"Of course not." he lied with a smile.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your lunch." she nodded.

"No, you are going to stay for lunch." he said grabbing her hand.

"What makes you think I am?"

"It's not something I think, I am positive you are."

"It would be nice for you to ask me a question for once." he pulled her into his lap.

"Yea, maybe one day. I have asked you questions before." he said opening the bowl full of pasta.

"No, you pretty much make demands for me. Do you always do that?" she said as he held up a fork full to her mouth. He watched intensely as she wrapped her lips around the mouth visioning those lips wrapped around something else.

"It's a habit. I can't help it sometimes. It comes with being in the Marines. There are pretty much two ways to be; either you are being told what to do or you are the one telling people what to do."

"I see which one you are." she smiled as he shoved a fork full in his mouth, "I know how that is though. My dad use to always tell us what to do."

"Really? That's the downside of being a military kid."

"Yea, I was the middle child, but him and me use to stay up late eating milk and cookies and talking."

"Where is he now?"

She looked off and took a deep breath, "He died overseas when I was 12. He was killed saving one of his soldiers. He believed in not leaving anyone behind." she felt him rub her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry babe."

"It's cool." she took the fork from him and put another fork full up to his mouth, "My eldest sister helped take care of us so we bounced back."

"There have been plenty of moments like that for me, where I lost some of my soldiers. It's just hard."

"Then why keep going back when you did? Why leave your family?"

"I can only speak for myself but I just thought what else was I going to do. I didn't want to go to college because I felt like I didn't have the skills or was smart enough to finish. It was pretty much my only option because my dad was going to kick me out on my 18th birthday."

"But you are doing real good now. You have your own shop." she said.

"It took me awhile to get here, years in the service and a bad marriage. I'm not one of those people that's going to complain that I didn't have the picture perfect life, but it made me who I am." she nodded as he fed her another bite of pasta.

"A brash arrogant, pushy man." she added.

"Who knows how to make your toes curl when he kisses you." he said and she couldn't help leaning in to kiss him again.

They finished feeding each other lunch and she was getting ready to leave. She at least thought she was trying to leave, but right now he had her o n his desk, kissing her. She pulled him to her closer as he moved his lips over to her neck. It was funny that they could go from angry, to hot and heavy in no time flat.

"James." she moaned between kisses, "I have to go back."

"Just a minute." he groaned, cupping her breast.

She arched against his touch as he nipped on her neck. Why was he playing around? She wanted him to just go ahead and take her. She wanted to feel his entire length inside her. She moved one hand down to the crotch of his pants. She reached in to feel his hot, hard cock. She heard his sudden gasp as she moved her hands against him.

"Damn Baby." he whispered as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Whoa, was her only thought as she felt how thick he was. Oh yes, she was wanting him right now, more than ever. He had already pulled down her halter exposing her bra. She moaned against his lips feeling his thumb graze her nipple.

"James." she gasped arching her back to him.

He had to stop before this got too carried away. He was adamant in saying that he didn't want any one around here to ease drop, but damn if she wasn't making it hard to stop.

"Baby, I have to get back to work." he said between kisses and she shook her head vigorously.

"No James, come on." she moaned kissing him back.

He pulled away, looking into her frustrated face. If only they were under different circumstances. He knew about the boyfriend, but did that even matter? He should go ahead and do it, just right over his desk and damn who hears them. The only thing that stops him is when he looks at her, he feels something tugging at him and he wasn't sure what that was. Even though he swore off relationships, Jade was getting to him. He kept this up for this long, but every man has his limits.

"Baby, I told you I have to get back to work."

She groaned loudly, fixing her shirt, "How come when I wanted to get back to work, you were pulling me back but I'm suppose to let you go to work?"

"Cause that's how it goes." he said turning away from her, fixing his pants.

"That is bullshit. I have stayed here for over an hour and now you push me off?"

He closed his eyes trying to keep her composure, "Did it ever occur to you that I didn't want half my office hearing us. I like to keep some of my business, my business."

"Whatever, I don't even care that you are rejecting me and all."

"Do you always have to be so over dramatic?"

"I'm not being over dramatic, you being the same arrogant pushy man that wants things done on your own time."

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers
12