Rough Day

Story Info
One of those days, and there's only one way to relax.
914 words
3.72
36.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bag hits the floor, smacking down on the wooden tiles, and I close the door gently behind me. I sag, with my back sliding down the door, my hands behind me, until I'm crouched as though sitting on a chair. My eyes are closed, and I'm trying desperately to calm my breathing.

"Hey."

I start upright, my thudding heart adding to the confusion. "Oh. Hi honey. Didn't think you'd be home yet ... "

Slim, almost boyish, figure, Angel looks at me, concern in her large brown eyes. "Is everything ok?"

I wipe my hand across my brow. "Yeah. Sure."

Angel takes a step closer, and I start to notice the details. She's had her hair down, her usually chocolate-brown hair now a deep violet with white and blonde streaks running through it. Her toned legs flex uneasily as she balances on petite kitten heels, and my eyes travel up those gorgeous tanned pillars to her hands running nervously down her sides, down a sleek black dress, ending just past the line of decent. The thin straps lie on her shoulders, accentuating her delicate neck. My eyes grow even wider as I realise she's wearing kohl around her eyes, a hint of blush on her cheeks, and she's nibbling on lips that have been glossed.

"Going somewhere?"

She hesitates, and her hands stiffen at her side. "No. I ... I was ... It was a surprise, gorgeous. But you look terrible. I don't know if it's a good idea anymore."

My hands are still behind me, and I lift my shoulders in a shrug. "I'm sorry. It's just that damn boss of mine. He's placed me in the line of fire again. But I don't want to talk about it. Come on, don't mind me. I'll run through a shower, I'll be fine."

Angel steps closer to me and my breathe catches in my throat as I catch her scent, fresh hints of citrus and softer tones of magnolia coupled with the sweet smell of her skin. I quit smoking just so that I could smell more of her, and I close my eyes and breathe deeply, feeling my shoulders relax. Her dress whispers as she steps closer, the kitten heels slowly tapping the floor.

"It's ok, honey. We can stay in tonight." Her voice is right by my ear, her breathe soft against my neck. I feel her arms pin mine against the door and her legs push between mine, spreading them apart. Her hips nudge against me, and I open my eyes as Angel closes hers. Her lips nuzzle mine and I gently lick softly at her lips, gently biting them and then pushing with my tongue until she opens them, and runs her tongue slowly across my lips, the tip touching gently on mine. She raises a hand and runs her fingers over my face, stroking my cheek, my brow, my nose, before gently closing my eyes. Her hand goes back to my arm, and I feel her lips run along my jawline, trail down my neck and soft kisses travel across my shoulders as she pushes my shirt aside. Her hips start to move against me, and my breathe catches as I feel a burning need to have her now. I push my hands away from the door, and Angel tightens her grip on my arms while her lips move from my neck down into the open Vee of the shirt. I slowly grind my pussy against hers, her hair tickling the soft skin of my throat. I moan as she runs her teeth over my shirt, my nipples stiffening and tingling as she nibbles them through the soft cotton. Angel tugs on my arms, and I slide with her to the floor, laying back as I feel my buttons being loosened, my belt sliding through it's hoops, my pants being tugged over my thighs and off. I reach my arms up and slide my hands over her arms, as I touch the soft skin on her inner arm, all I want to do is grab and her pin her down. Angel must feel my hands tighten and tense, and she flips her arms round, pinning mine to the floor instead.

"Uh-uh honey. Play nice now." My eyes are still closed, but I can hear the smile in her voice. I pull my arms under my body again, and arch up. Angel runs her tongue across my open nipples, blowing softly on my skin and then I feel her turn around, her legs straddling my shoulders, and her hair falls over my thighs. She blows softly on my inner thigh, before licking the fold between my thigh and my bum, her hair pooling in my crotch and I ache to move, but I don't. I stretch my head up instead and rub my nose against her panties, nuzzling my lips into the folds, tasting her fresh scent dripping through the panties and perfume haze. With a soft groan, Angel drops her head lower between my legs, slowly running her tongue over my slit, gently licking each fold and crease, before delicately dipping her finger into my cunt and slowly twirling while licking my clit. Within seconds I've groaned and shuddered my way to orgasm, moaning into her wet snatch.

Angel turns around and lies with her head against my chest, licking her now blood-red lips. "Feeling better?"

"A little." I smile. "So tell me more about the surprise?"