Rough Landing

Story Info
Crash in the jungle brings love forever.
3.4k words
4.48
32.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

All persons depicted in this story are eighteen or older.

This was all wrong! I could just barely see through the slits that had become my eyes. My chest ached, I was sure my arms were broken. I couldn't move my legs. Damn! What the hell had happened?

I heard the tinkling voice of a female talking in Hmong. As an Air Asia pilot I had considered it prudent to learn that language as well as Vietnamese.

The girl said, "He is in bad shape. We cannot move him. We were lucky he didn't die in the crash. Besides, I found him so I get to keep him."

That seemed to settle the matter with whomever she was arguing. I felt rather than saw her sit next to me. I tried to speak but only my lips moved. Nothing came out.

"Don' talk!" she ordered. "There are bad people everywhere."

While I lay there I started trying to remember some basic stuff like my name. I thought and thought but had no luck. How did I get into this mess? I vaguely remembered flying into the trees. She came back in and I gave up.

"Okay fly boy, you do what I say. You belong to me now," she said.

I guessed that was alright. I sure wished I could see her. Fly boy? She called me fly boy. Hmmm.

"You don't move. You are hurt bad. I'll try to fix you. We already sent a message to your company. Don't worry; we won't hurt you any more."

Apparently, I was nude. I had a cloth laid over me. She picked the cloth up.

"I wash you now," she remarked.

I felt her little hands washing my body. I passed out just before she got to the good part. Damn! I had no luck at all. When I came to, I could remember my name. I was Bob Johnson, pilot, Air Asia. I could even see a little. My little native nurse was right by my side. She sat up when I moved.

"So, you're finally awake. You were passed out for six days. Are you hungry?"

I realized I was hungry. Very hungry.

"Yes," I managed to croak.

She left and then reappeared with some rice and boiled fish. I wolfed it down. She helped me eat and she gave me some water. I got a pretty good look at her as she pampered me.

She was very small and pretty. Most of the Hmong girls are just OK in the looks department but she was a cut above. I couldn't tell how old she was. It is mostly impossible to guess the age of Asian females unless they are babies or very old. I guess someone up there was looking after me.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"VC shot down your airplane. All others were killed in crash. You make very rough landing in the jungle."

"Where am I?"

"You are with Hmong. I found you so you are mine."

Actually, it felt kind of nice to belong to someone. Belonging to a cute native girl could have been worse.

"When can I get up?"

"Your legs are broken. It will be a long time. Both of your arms are full of shrapnel. Now that you are awake, I'll have to take it out. You hit something with your head but the swelling is going down."

"Take it out? What do you mean, take it out?"

"I will have to pull all the metal from you before you are infected. If you are infected, you will die."

Well, that seemed to settle the 'take it out' issue. The extraction procedure was long and quite painful. We had no anesthetic. There wasn't even any booze. When she finished it I felt a hundred percent better.

Once again she washed me. This time I didn't pass out. When she got to my business section, my dick started to rise.

"You are a naughty boy!" she exclaimed, but she didn't stop.

When my bath was finished she fed me again. She lay down beside me.

"Time for sleep," she said and hugged me to her.

If I had been healthy things would have gotten very interesting at this point. I swore to make up for lost time when I recovered. I drifted off to sleep with her little warm body clinging to me. It could have been worse.

When I awoke she was gone. There was still a lot of pain. We didn't even have aspirin.

She returned an hour later with a big smile on her face.

"I got some apc," she said.

She poured out half a dozen and I sucked them down. Believe it or not, they actually helped.

"Bath time," she happily chimed.

She started washing me again and of course my dick stood up again.

"You still a naughty boy," she grinned

She grabbed my cock and kissed it. She gave it a few strokes with her little fist and suddenly I shot a major load into the air.

"Hee, hee, it still works," she observed.

She carefully washed the rest of me and covered me up. A little later she showed up with some soup.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"May Lor."

"Why aren't you married?"

"The bad people killed most of the men. Girls who are of age have nobody to save them."

"Is that why you have saved me?"

She shyly answered, "Yes."

"You are hoping that I will save you?"

"Yes."

"Maybe I will if I survive. Are we in some kind of cave?"

"Yes but it is very small and very well hidden. I am careful about leaving tracks. The VC will never find you here."

"How much longer until I can walk?" I asked.

"We'll try in another week or two. Our splints are not very strong."

"You speak good English. Where did you learn it?"

"The green berets taught many of us. I wish they were here now."

The days wore on. She would wash me every day and jack me off about every three days, and then she would giggle and lay down with me.

Finally my arms started working. I could even move my legs a little. One day a helicopter flew by close overhead. The staccato sound of gun fire followed it and finally it faded away. May Lor came to me and I hugged her for the first time. It really felt good to hold a woman again and May Lor was all woman. She returned my embrace.

"Soon," she whispered, "soon."

She kissed my cheek as we huddled together in the little cave.

"The VC seem to be all around us. How the hell am I going to get out of here?" I asked her.

"I have heard that the SEALS will rescue you and take you away. Take me with you! Please, please."

I couldn't talk myself into leaving her in the mountains. I had become very fond of her. Besides, I belonged to her!

"Of course I'll take you with me. There is no one left to save you."

She snuggled into me and caressed my chest. Her soft little hands stroked my cheeks. A tear ran down her face.

Two days later I took my first wobbly steps with her helping me. When I stood up I realized how tiny she was. She was about four foot seven and probably weighed eighty pounds. She seemed to be strong as a carabao and kept me from falling over as I staggered around the camp. This was pretty impressive because I am six foot two and I weigh around two twenty.

"You will be stronger each day," she said as she prepared my bath.

She hummed a merry little tune as she washed me. Of course I got hard again. This time she grabbed it and squeezed it. Her lips found my lips. I hugged her into me.

"You not ready yet," she giggled.

"Yes I am, yes I am," I whined.

"No, no you must be very strong for Hmong girls."

Arguing with her didn't work. It never does with any woman. I was content to know that when the time finally arrived, she would be there for me. As the days wore on I got stronger and stronger.

About two weeks later after my bath she crawled in behind me, hugged me and said, "You are strong enough now."

I didn't hesitate for a micro-second. I rolled over and squeezed her little body to my big body.

"Are you a virgin?" I quietly asked her.

"What's a virgin?" she answered.

"That's a girl who has never done what we're about to do."

"Oh. I guess I am a virgin then because I have never given myself to a man."

"Are you sure you want to now?"

"Why do you think I saved you from the plane wreck. You talk too much. Show me what I have saved. Show me now."

I slowly peeled her clothes from her. Each piece revealed a new delight, a new place to explore. Then she lay before me, totally naked and quivering. I knew she was probably scared. I hugged her and kissed her lips. My lips slid down her neck and around to her ears. I nibbled on her ear lobes. She didn't have much for breasts. She did have nipples and I sucked them one at a time until they both came to 'attention'. She moaned when I sucked her nipples. There were little soft patches beneath the nipples and I tried to suck them up too. My greedy mouth slid down her frame and reamed her belly button.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered.

"I'm gonna lick your pussy."

I ran my finger up her slit and found her very wet. I licked her juice off my fingers. She had a few pussy hairs but they were very sparse. When I licked her vulva I felt her straighten out. Her toes curled up and she started to shake.

"Please, please Bobby. What is happening to me?"

My tongue entered her vagina. She moaned. I licked her hard from bottom to top. Finding her clit, I sucked it into my lips and hummed on it. She went completely insane.

"Yes, yes, Bobby, don't stop lick me hard! Play with my little peanut. Aaahhh! I love you."

Happily gobbling up her juices, I rubbed her nipples. She shook and trembled at the approach of her first orgasm.

She screamed my name and suddenly went limp. I rolled her over on top of me. I could have crushed her if I got wound up while she was on the bottom. She groggily came back to the world.

"What happened to me?" she panted.

"You had a major orgasm and you passed out."

"That was the best thing I have ever felt. I want to do it again!"

"There is something else to do first," I smiled.

"Will it hurt? I heard it hurts a lot the first time. You have a big cock"

The truth is; mine was only six and a half inches long. In fact some of my fellow pilots called me 'pencil dick'.

"As Americans go, it is only average. I'll be as gentle as I can. Grab it with your hands and guide it in."

Her fingers wrapped around my cock and she slowly slid down my body until the tip was touching her swollen, pulsing lips.

"Bounce on it," I suggested.

She more or less rammed herself with it. I felt her cherry pop as the head passed her entrance and then I was deep inside her. I felt a tear drop on my chest.

"I can feel you deep inside me. It hurt a little at first but it is feeling better all the time."

My hips developed a rhythm as I started fucking her. She responded by thrusting down on me. Every little bump and ripple in her pussy I could feel around my throbbing cock. Her pussy flexed around me driving me closer to climax.

She screamed, "Oh! Yes! Yes1"

Her pussy clamped down on me as she had another orgasm. Her hips quivered uncontrollably when she came. Girl juice poured over my throbbing dick. I plunged into her faster and deeper.

The feeling of my impending orgasm flooded over me. I couldn't see or hear or think. I could only feel. My toes curled up too.

"Oh God, I'm cumming in you!" I cried and a torrent of my slippery juice shot into her.

I heard her grunt when the white stuff hit her. Her pussy had a death grip on my still throbbing cock. Never had I felt a pussy this tight. I pulled her to me as my semen drained into her. I kissed her forehead.

"I'm in love with you May." I whispered.

"What does that mean Bobby?"

"It means I can't leave you on this mountain. The SEALS will have to take you out too."

"They will be here in two days. We will get a message to them. I love you Bobby. I want to be Niam Bob Johnson."

"So now you belong to me, huh?"

"Yes Bobby. Do you still love me?"

"Now and for always," I replied.

I pulled her back into me and squeezed her little body. Mmmm, I loved it! When a Hmong girl marries, she usually gives up her name and becomes "Niam" meaning belonging to.

"I can't wait to get you into a bed in Bangkok," I grinned. "So when does the wedding take place?"

"It will have to be tonight in secret."

"We'll get some kind of certificate won't we?" I asked suddenly worried about documentation.

"Oh yes. It will all be in Hmong. I hope you don't mind."

"It can be in Martian for all I care. I just need some proof of ceremony."

I stood up and held her body to mine. Her feet missed the floor by about eighteen inches. I could rub her all over me like a warm, friendly little towel. She was so soft. My big arms encircled her.

"I'll never let you go," I told her.

We must have made love ten times in the next two days. I was watching the cave entrance when the first SEAL stuck his rifle in followed by his head.

"Are you guys ready to go?" he asked in an urgent tone.

May had repaired my old Air Asia uniform. It hung on me like a rag. The SEAL snickered. Then he noticed all the holes and rips in it.

"Looks like you have had a bad time," he sympathized. "Get your woman and let's get out of here."

I retrieved May from the cave and we set off following our rescuer. Another SEAL joined us on the outskirts of the camp. We wove our way through the jungle and eventually came to a river. The SEALS had a boat hidden there. It wasn't a yacht but it was big enough for all of us.

"You guys keep quiet as we go downstream. VC are everywhere."

We went downstream all day. In the early evening we ditched the boat and set off cross country. Presently we came to a small clearing. We had to hunker down while the SEALS made sure the site was clear. One of them got on a radio and in thirty minutes or so a helicopter appeared.

"Run to the bird! Don't lag. We've only got a few minutes until those assholes spot us."

All four of us sprinted for the helicopter. I picked May up and threw her inside. I dived in behind her followed by our two best buddies. The helicopter jumped off the ground. We were flying low over the jungle at night with no lights. It kind of increases your pucker factor.

They took us to the big Air force base at Utapao. A medical crew met our flight. May and I were hurried onto stretchers and transported to the hospital. I didn't even get a chance to thank our benefactors.

They released May from the hospital on the first day. They did repair jobs on me for about a week. May sat by my side most of the time. A company rep came to see me and told me I still had a job and a month off with pay. When I added up the back pay for the time I was in the jungle, it came to a pretty good chunk of change. When I left the hospital May and I went to Pataya Beach to relax and honeymoon.

I carried her across the threshold in our hotel room and plopped her on the bed. She smiled and wiggled her rear end at me.

"We make love now," she shyly intoned.

"Oh yes we do!" I enthusiastically replied.

We undressed in a burst of frantic enthusiasm. I still couldn't believe the perfection of her tiny body. We lay face to face caressing each other and kissing. I rubbed her nipples and they stood right up, as advertised. Her hand wrapped around my dick and it responded by draining all the blood from my brain. Now incapable of rational thought, I went on autopilot. I moaned and she hummed. I licked her entire body, even her armpits. She was starting to wriggle and I was starting to shake. My hand found her pussy and my finger slid right up her slit. She was really juicy. I had to have a taste so I licked my way down to her mound, gathered up a mouthful of that wonderful stuff and licked her hard.

"Yes, yes," she screamed as she tried to press my face through her sex.

"Do it now Bobby! I can't wait any longer!" she cried.

Her legs opened for me as I got into position. Her hand guided me to her center. I plunged in and she issued a little squeak. I felt so good to be home again. Her muscles squeezed my muscle as I started stroking into her.

"Oof! Oof! Oof!" she panted.

I rolled her over and she started bouncing up and down on my steel hard rod. The look on her face told me she was enjoying this as much as I was. I placed my hands under her butt and helped her screw me to death. She rolled back under me.

"Do me now! Make me die! Make me cum!" she screeched.

I stroked her faster and faster until we merged together as one. I felt her tighten around me and she felt my cock swell up inside her. We came together in a furious rush of lust and love. My seed jetted into her as her cervix flexed in anticipation. She came hard upon me. I could have happily died at that moment. I rolled her back on top of me and we both shared a deep lover's kiss.

"Oh Bobby, I love you so much. Don't ever leave me," she panted.

"May, you are mine now and forever. I'll never let you go."

We went to sleep with her lying on top of me. This was the best moment of my life. I knew then that I would walk through hell for her.

We spent the next few days swimming in the Gulf of Siam and shopping for clothes and jewelry. Gemstones were cheap and plentiful and high quality. I figured we'd better load up while we still had some money. Our nights were spent in wild, no-limits sexual exploration. She even learned to suck me off! It was great. Harsh reality finally reared its ugly head. My vacation was coming to an end. We flew to Tainan where I had been reassigned and settled into a nice little house near the base.

On the morning of my first mission, she hung her head and stood in front of me softly weeping.

"Why are you crying honey?" I asked.

"I am afraid you will have another rough landing and come home with a new girl."

"I am going on just a few more missions and then we'll go to the States, okay?"

"Keep yourself safe for me Bobby. When you die, I die."

I knew she meant it. After ten more missions, I told Air Asia I was all done. We flew back to the States and I got a job as a spray plane pilot in Fresno. For the first time, I was flying and she wasn't crying. I love her more each day.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers