Roughing It

Story Info
Woman meets tough younger man in the mountains.
2.5k words
4.36
122.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lianello
lianello
13 Followers

The vacation was all planned weeks ago but my boyfriend had to spoil it all by bailing on me two days before we were to leave. I had already purchased the nonrefundable tickets and was ready to really get away from it all. Two weeks at a very remote campground totally surrounded by Colorado wilderness. City life had been taking its toll on both of us and since I raised such a fuss about it…he is now my ex-boyfriend. I called everyone I could think of looking for someone to vacation with. The only friend I could find was Jenny who could only take the first five days off. But she agreed to come anyway and we rented separate vehicles so that she could get back to the airport to fly out after the first week. I was really glad to have her there even if it was just for a week.

The camp had about a dozen cabins and there was only one other woman there besides us. Most of the clients were men looking for some backcountry fishing. And the fishing was great. The facilities were primitive but the chef cooked our fish to order and did an excellent job of it. The cabins had no running water and the electricity only came on for a couple of hours each night around dusk. The toilets and showers were in a separate building that had hot water and flush toilets. The water was hot if you showered early but if you waited too long, your water could be cold and the lights just might go out on you. Jenny and I made sure to get in early even though the fish tempted us to stay out later and later every night.

The other campers were very nice and after the first few nights we all felt like family. On the far side of the camp, as luck would have it, were three very cute athletic looking young men. They were always very polite but I constantly felt their eyes on my ass or chest. If they hadn’t been so young, I may have jumped any of the three. But they seemed so immature and as I am nearing thirty, I just couldn’t deal with a guy who is barely out of high school. Jenny agreed so we both avoided any behavior that looked like flirting. But I couldn’t help catching glimpses of those young hard bodies.

As the time neared when Jenny had to go back to civilization, we found ourselves staying out later and later to get in on the best fishing. On her last night we got caught in the showers when the lights went out. Luckily the moon was nearing full and after our eyes adjusted, we found our clothes and made our way back to our cabin. It was really no hassle and I decided that it was worth the inconvenience in order to avoid the other campers and also stay out as late as I pleased.

The first night on my own, I stayed out until eleven and found the camp completely silent on my return. The power was already out as I grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the showers. The women’s side of the showers had one big shower with two heads on it and wooden slats for a floor so that the water just ran off onto the ground after it came off of your body. The only light coming into the shower was the moonlight that shown through the two feet of screened area of the wall near the ceiling. The water was still a little warm but cooler than I would use at home. As I showered I became very aware of my body in the moonlight. My nipples were hard and my mind was very alert. My eyes had adjusted so well that I could see everything in the shower and even the trees outside through the screens.

Just after I turned off the water and was enjoying the moment, I heard voices. The three guys were headed toward the showers. They were not loud as they entered the men’s side of the shower cabin, but they talked constantly and at a level where I could hear every word. They talked about hooters, boobs, knockers, melons and fishing. They trashed every girl that they went to school with. One of the boys seemed to get less talk time in. It was obvious that he was the younger brother of one of the two louder boys. Whenever he would mention anything, the other two would brush off his comment and have a bigger better story to tell. They constantly put Nate down and as I stood just a few feet away from them on the other side of the wall, I felt a strange attraction to this young man. Maybe it was my own excitement that had been building up for a week without sex, or maybe it was the moonlight but I had been eyeing these three young bodies all week and I now had a favorite. I decided to make a move the next day.

As I was listening to the three, I moved slowly to prevent them from realizing that I was there. I had barely dried myself off and was about to put some clothes on as they were about to shower when there conversation froze me in my tracks. Since there were only two shower heads, the older boys told the younger one that he would have to either wait, or else sneak over to the women’s side to shower. My vagina rushed in preparation for sex as I visualized the young man catching me naked and we would make passionate love as his buddies only dreamed about touching an actual breast. But it was not to be. Nate would not be convinced to go into the women’s shower even though it had appeared that everyone had retired for the evening. I slowly dressed and fantasized as the boys quickly showered, dressed and left for their cabin. As I walked back to my cabin, I felt so awake that I had trouble sleeping that night.

I slept in the next day and just hiked around most of the day as I had tired of fishing. As I was hiking about three miles from the camp, I came across a small lake and heard the sound of humans. The three guys were swimming. They had no swimsuits but were all wearing their underwear and I got my best view yet of their muscular bodies. They were all three perfect but of course my attention was drawn to the younger one who I had been daydreaming about all day. He had dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes like myself. There was no chest hair but his wet white underwear revealed a good sized package and plenty of dark pubic hair. His lips were very full like those female models who inject their lips to make them bigger, but he had that perfect look about his face, the look of youth. You knew that everything was original, fresh and yummie. I had never felt this way about someone so young. He was likely close to ten years my younger. But I wanted him.

Since I had slept in, I decided to go out fishing late that night. I caught a wonderful breakfast for the next day but my mind was elsewhere. Without even questioning myself, I planned on another late night shower and even waited several minutes afterward in hopes that the boys would arrive again. I sat on the wooden bench near the shower waiting. Nude, in the moonlight, dreaming of my young Nate.

When they arrived, the talk was similar to the night before only this time I found myself the subject of the adolescent banter. 'I’d like to get to the pie between those long sweet legs', one of them said. The comments just got cruder and cruder as I sat there listening and hoping that my Nate wouldn’t join in. Finally he said, 'She’s really pretty'. The other two just laughed and told him to go find somewhere to jerk off over 'pretty'. They suggested again that he should go shower on the women’s side and again, my juices flowed at the thought of him coming over. He said no but the water was good tonight and the two senior boys informed him that they planned on using all of the hot water. Reluctantly Nate agreed to use the other shower. My blood rushed as I stood up. As he walked in, I stood right in the middle of the shower stall door.

The moonlight shown best there so I knew that he would see me as soon as he walked in. As soon as we made eye contact, I put my finger to my lips to tell him to keep quiet. The other boys yelled from the other side to see if anyone else was there. I shook my head and Nate responded that he was alone. We undressed him quickly and I could tell every time he looked into my eyes that he could not believe that this was really happening. His penis was instantly erect and a healthy normal length but only had the thickness of a broom handle. I had been with enough men to know that this was much smaller than average but there was so much sensuality in his mannerisms that I was hardly going to complain. As soon as he was naked, I took hold of his member and led him into the shower stall.

We turned on the water and quickly soaped each other up. His hands touched my breasts and pussy as if they had never felt skin before. He kissed each nipple with enthusiasm and respect. I sucked on his cock and found it pleasant against the back of my throat. This was the first time I had ever sucked on a man that I felt I could possibly swallow. I worked up my nerve and pulled the head of his cock past my mouth and into my throat. Even though I couldn’t breath, I wanted to hold him there forever. My throat was in spasms and I could feel it milking the end of his penis as it would contract and expand. I did nothing. The reflexes in my brain created all the movement and I just knelt there and my throat performed as if it had a mind of its own. The water turned colder and the boys on the other side of the wall yelled and teased Nate about jerking off in the shower as he dreamed about the 'pretty girl'. Little did they know that I was snapped to his crotch like a Lego.

Eventually I had to withdrawal my mouth in order to breath. I would have gone back to work if I had not felt a sudden need to be fucked. Leaving the water running, I stepped out of the shower and bent over the bench. In a flash I felt his hands on my hips as he approached me from behind. He fumbled like an amature pressing all around before he found my wet, wanting pussy. There was no resistance, but still he went slowly as if he thought his pencil prick might hurt me. He was so considerate, sweet and polite. We would go slow for a few moments, then he would loose control and drive into me with the speed of vibrator. I encouraged the faster rhythm and within seconds his cock swelled up and burst. The few seconds before his climax, he enlarged beyond belief. It was as if he were now a man. And he was. His orgasm made his whole body shake and he filled me with more cum than I ever thought possible. I felt a small lake of his warm fluid trapped inside me. And with his now huge cock, he was the cork keeping the tides dammed up at my vagina.

As he began to subside, I felt good but somewhat cheated since I usually climax two to one. I had enjoyed myself but I would have much rather had an orgasm. Soon he had shrunk enough for our combined juices to flow down our legs. It was a flood and I knew that I would have to wash off in the now cold shower. But just as I thought it was time to move, I felt something move. Something deep inside me moved like a finger, but it wasn’t a finger. It was a cock. He was getting another erection just seconds after flooding me with the largest load of sperm I had ever dreamed possible. He was getting hard and big. Much bigger than before. As he started humping again, I was so overjoyed that I instantly came. And again. And again. I had the longest chain reaction of orgasms imaginable. Time stood still as I lost all reference to it. I could have lost a week or it might have just been one never-ending second. All I knew was that it was the most intense sexual experience of my life.

Eventually he came again. I had been satisfied hundreds of times over by now and could barely stand up. Still, I wanted more of this young man. I told him to come to my cabin after his friends had gone to sleep and he agreed. As he dressed and returned to his friends on the other side, I laid on the bench and tried to recover. I could hear them but tuned them out for the most part as I became fascinated with the warm fluids of sex seeping out between my legs. I tasted it. It was the taste of him, and me. Wonderful.

They left and I found enough strength to put my shoes on, grab my clothes and walk the short distance to my cabin. It wasn’t until the next day that I realized that I had walked naked from the showers to my cabin. Thank god nobody saw me wearing just my shoes, walking in a total after-sex-daze, and dripping to my ankles since I hadn’t even found the energy to shower. In my cabin, I just laid on the bed waiting. Waiting for my young lover to come and play. Hoping that he might let me suck on him again and that he might get hard again and pleasure me more.

He arrived only an hour later. It seemed like an eternity. We fucked. Then we talked and I was never treated with more respect. I found out that he was even younger than I imagined. He was only eighteen. It didn’t matter. Somehow this young man had learned to respect women far better than his older brother. I spent the next three night sucking and fucking this beautiful body and was further thrilled with his mind. I had taken his innocence in the best way possible. We made love, and he learned that respecting a woman will get you much further than flirting, charming or overpowering her. The older boys didn’t have a clue. I only hope that someday Nate told them about what we were doing in the shower while they joked and belittled others.

lianello
lianello
13 Followers