Round 01

Story Info
Woman meets her online Master in person.
2k words
4.32
27.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sara2play
sara2play
37 Followers

Elizabeth looked at the message again, staring at it for a long while. Surely it couldn't be as blatant as she had read. So again she looked at the email message. It was from Anthony, her on-line Master.

"Dear Beth, It is time or it is over. Meet me at the cabin on the map included tomorrow or we must end this now. Be prepared if you come that I expect your submission completely. Anthony."

She blinked and closed her computer down. As she lied in bed, she watched the perpetual spin of the ceiling fan. This monotonous show normally lulled her into sleep but tonight it did nothing to clear her racing thoughts. Since her divorce last spring, she had felt completely unlovable and unwanted.

Somehow one night she found herself in a BDSM chat room, which was odd considering she had never thought of herself as even thinking of becoming involved in such a life but nonetheless she was intrigued by it and wanted to learn more. She sat watching people talking and even talked. Many Men would approach her for cyber sex and while Elizabeth would play from time to time, nothing had prepared her for meeting her online Master, who not swept her off her feet but made her feel like the slut she had always wanted to be.

Elizabeth sat at her desk for a long while and finally logged into her favorite chat room. After a few moments, he saw her name and he whispered to her. "What's your decision little one?"

"I'm coming to see You," she wrote and he asked, "Can I call you now? Is your daughter sleeping?"

She agreed and reminded him that her daughter was at her father's for a few weeks. Feeling heady, she picked up the phone and purred, "Hello Master."

"Hello, lil one. Do you know how to get to the cabin?"

"Yes, Master," I received the map and know the route.

"Good, lil one. I want you to bring your toys and your desire to submit," he whispered in that husky voice of his. It felt like his voice was warm water dripping over her body, sliding over her flesh, making her tingle.

"Yes, Master" she literally purred.

"Where are you, slut?" he asked.

"My bedroom Sir."

"Are you naked?"

"I have on my nightgown with no panties, Sir."

"Take it off," he said and she just moaned.

Slipping off her nightgown, the feel of the silk caressing her skin, sent shivers through her. Even his voice sent an electric shiver through her. "I'm naked, Sir."

"Go get your butt plug, your clips, and your vibrator. Tell me you're ready to really play, my little slut."

He pulled out all the toys from the dresser drawer and walked over to the bed. Picking up the phone and putting it to her ear, she whispered, "I'm back , Master."

"Tweak and pull your nipple until it gets rock hard. Use your finger nails and dig hard into the flesh..pull and roll it for 10 times on each nipple, sweet slut."

She took her nipple into her fingers and not so gently pulled it..twisted it and sunk her finely manicured nails into the flesh. With the phone perched between her cheek and shoulder, she moaned out loud into the receiver. She counted out each time she did his bidding and when she was done, she was breathing harder and faster.

"I want to be with you, my little minx. Do you want me there, my sweet slut?"

"Yes," she breathed, "I want you so much."

"Good," he said huskily, "because I'm parked in parking lot just outside your house, sweet slut. Do you want me to knock on your door?"

"Yes," she said excitedly, "do you want to dress first to open the door?"

"No," he said as she heard the knock on the door.

She opened the door and he was standing there admiring her beauty. Suddenly she blushed from the top of her head over her naked breasts, down her belly. He was dressed in a pair of jeans with a button down shirt and blazer. His dark hair was combed back and his eyes were dark and intense as he asked, "May I come in?"

She stepped back and he walked into her living room. He cupped her face and kissed her hungrily on the lips as if sealing his ownership over her mind and body. He whispered against her ear, "I want to see you, my sexy slut."

He sat down on her couch and she walked naked toward him. She was petite with medium curly dark hair that ended just at her shoulders, dark blue eyes, and alabaster skin. His eyes roamed over nakedness, down her breasts, over her breasts, down her flared hips, over her mound (completely shaved) and then down to her painted pink toe nails. His intense gaze made her feel a bit self conscious and she was about to cover her breasts as he shook his head. "Beautiful slut, come here."

She walked over to him, with hands behind her back. Sliding down to a kneeling position, she bowed her head. He lifted her chin and said, "Stand up for me slut."

She rose to her feet and he said, "Show me what you were doing to your breasts."

She closed her eyes and he said, "Look at me, show me that lust, my slut."

With gaze locked to his, she tweaked and rolled her nipples. Her head went back, her eyes closed and her mouth opened when she felt his hand slip over her mound and his fingers gently circled her aching clit.

"Turn around, slut."

She turned and he smacked her ass hard. Surprised she jumped and looked over her shoulder at him. "You didn't follow my directions, slut, so now I'm going to spank you."

"Yes, Master," she purred wondering how the sweet pain of sting on her reddened ass could feel like punishment because it sent electric jolts straight into her aching cunt.

He turned her around, took her hand and pulled her across his lap. Her ass was under his hand and her breasts touching the side of his thigh and her forehead pressed against the fabric of the couch. He smacked her fleshy cheeks one then the other over and over six times on each one. Leaving stinging red marks over her ass, she was writhing not in pain but in pleasure against his leg. He dipped his finger into her cunt and felt how excited that got her so he smacked her harder and she actually screamed out. He pulled her hair back toward him, making her crane her neck upward. "Tell me, my slut, how did that feel?"

"Incredible Master," she purred and he helped her stand up. She took his hand and they went to her bedroom. On the bed was her butt plug, clips and vibrator.

"Did you buy the sashes I told you to bring to the cabin?"

She went to the toy drawer and brought out 7 black silk sashes. He grinned and told her to lie back on the bed. She leaned up and he kissed her hard. Soon their kissing grew feverish and he was nibbling on her neck. She was holding onto him, rubbing her body against him as he pulled her closer.

He pulled away, took a deep breath, and then tied her wrist with one sash that he tied to the bedpost. He repeated with her other wrist and then lifted her bottom and stuffed a pillow beneath her, causing her hips to tip upward, making her asshole and pussy more accessible to his ministrations.

He then tied each ankle to the other posts making her spread eagle on the bed. After gently kissing her lips, he whispered against her ear, "Do you trust me, my sweet slut?"

She nodded her head and whispered, "Of course I do Master." He tied a sash around her head, covering her eyes. She sighed softly as she rested her head against the pillow.

"Concentrate on my touch, sweet slut. Give yourself to me and let go."

Next he wound a sash around her breast, pulling it tighter and tighter until the breast turned purple and then he placed clip on the nipple. She was squirming beneath him, panting really, and moaning passionately as he did it to the other breast.

Next he started to lick and ravish her pussy with his insistent tongue. He started by slowly licking each lip that were already wet with her juices using just the tip of his silky tongue. He tasted her and felt her quiver as his tongue circled her clit. She was raising her hips to meet his delicious tongue.

Next he squirted some lubricant on her plug and wiggled it into her ass, making her gasp. It was 2 inches wide and 6 inches long and it made her moan as he thrust it in and out a few times. He then started to lick her again, enjoying the luscious taste of her cunt, now drooling so hard. Just as she was on the edge of cumming, he stopped and she growled, "Please Sir."

He eased off the bed and she heard the zipper and whisper of clothes being peeled off his body.

He gently smacked her pussy over and over with his palm before inserting her dildo deep inside her, spreading her cunt even more. He pushed the vibration button and then kneeled over head, placing both knees around her head. His cock was at the opening of her mouth, which she happily opened for him. Passionately she sucked on him, running her silky tongue up and over the length of it, tasting the sweetness of it. She licked the head of his thick cock, dragging her teeth over it and then sucked him into her throat. He took a hold of her hair and started to push and pull her up and down on his cock. "Yes, slut, that's it," he hissed.

Precum dripped from his cock that she licked and sucked from him. Suddenly he stiffened as she was sucking hard and sprayed his semen into her mouth as she drank him dry. He fell onto his back for a moment and looked at her, licking her lips. "Did you enjoy sucking your Master, my sweet slut?"

She turned her head and whispered hotly, "Oh yes, Master. It made me quiver."

"Good," he whispered against her ear. He pulled on the chain lying in the valley of her breasts, causing exquisite pain in her stinging nipples. Her swollen and now deep purple breasts received a licking from her Master. He untied them allowing the blood to rush back, causing a powerful rush of tingles and electric stings to flood into her breasts, sending a powerful ache in her drooling pussy. He pulled the chain hard, causing the nipple clips to come off and another powerful shock. She screamed out her pleasure as he had scooted to the end of the bed to untie her ankles. He lifted her feet over his shoulders and eased into her silky wet cunt. He pressed into her aching cunt with one powerful thrust, causing her pussy to throb. She was moaning and arching her back as he lifted her hips and pushed his thick cock in and out of her pussy, rubbing against her g-spot. She screamed out, "Master, may I please..may I please cum?"

He wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned over her as he gave her a kiss. He growled, "Cum slut, now!"

She released and squeezed his cock hard with her velvet walls, milking his thick cock. She matched thrust for thrust as they found that perfect rhythm. He pulled her sashes and she was able to put her arms around his shoulders and arched up to meet his kisses. Her whole body shuddered and squeezed him as her mouth fell open into an "O" and she started feel those electric pulses of an incredible climax. He followed her climax with one of his own.

Sweaty and spent, he collapsed on top of her. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she hugged him fiercely and giggled when he asked, "So how did you like round 1, slut?"

"Round 1?" she whispered surprised and giddy.

He looked at her and cupped her face with his hands. "I've just begun, slut."

sara2play
sara2play
37 Followers