Round 01

Story Info
Teasing and Exploration of the female body.
1k words
4.6
9.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walk in the room I start by taking your face in my hands and kissing you gently on the eyelids. Then I kiss your cheeks ever so lightly it feels like the caress of a feather. From there I plant the most urgent but softest kiss on your lips, enjoying the building pressure before teasing your lips to part with my tongue to seek out yours. Our tongues dance and play and taste each other until I draw mine back into my mouth and make yours chase it so I can close my lips and try to suck your tongue completely in. Breaking our kiss to take a breath I then kiss your chin and slowly move my lips along your cheekbone until I reach your ear so I can lick and nibble the lobe all the while feeling you shiver with pleasure in my arms.

From the lobe I nibble my way down your neck with the occasional flick of my tongue thrown in to make you shiver again. Reaching the nape of your neck I lick the hollow there and then start to nibble a little harder, still tasting your skin between nips until finally not being able to hold myself back I suck a piece of skin into my mouth and bite down listening to you cry out in ecstasy as you throw your head back. As I bite I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back further making you cry out louder. Finally after what feels like a blissful eternity I release your neck and move as if to kiss you again, instead sucking your bottom lip into my mouth to gently nibble it as well.

Meanwhile I release your hair and my hands slide along your shoulders and down to caress your bare breasts, I enjoy both their weight in my hands and the softness of your skin. Slowly, teasingly I start to move my thumbs in unison around your nipples, perfect circles close to but never touching the actual nipples themselves. When I feel the time is right, I release your lip then lower my head and suck one of your now erect nipples into my mouth for my tongue to play with. After a couple of swirls I carefully drag my teeth over that nipple, then bring my mouth to the other nipple and repeat the same motions, my hands still slowly kneading the flesh of your breasts.

As your back arches I slide my hands from your breasts and around to your back coming to rest cupping your ass as I start to lift you off your feet, my mouth still locked over a nipple sucking and biting it. Your legs wrap around my back and I can feel the heat from between your legs as I carry you to the bed. Laying you on your back I bring my hands to your sides and let go of your nipple to plant a deep kiss in the valley between your breasts and then lick my way down your torso tracing a circle around your bellybutton. I bring my hands down along your sides and lay them to rest on your thighs and with just a little pressure I encourage you to open your legs wide for me.

Moving my head to the right I start kissing your inner thigh, now and then licking in small circles as I move closer to your most private and sensitive parts. I love the way you writhe and moan as I lick and kiss closer and closer, and your body shivers with electricity when I purse my lips and blow air softly across your clit as I pass over and start kissing the other thigh. I can feel your disappointment and your hands move to my head to force me back. I push your hands out of the way and continue kissing and licking your thigh, again making small circles as I move closer and closer to the centre.

Finally, when I sense your frustration and excitement are about equal I place my tongue over your pussy lips and taste your heat and juices. For my first full lick I start at the base of your slit and go in one stroke up to your clit, then move my tongue around it without touching it, still teasing you even now. Spreading your lips with my tongue, your juices trickle into my mouth and I point my tongue and burrow deeper into your folds. Again your hands move to the back of my head and your fingers tangle in my hair while you let out a moan of satisfaction and try to press my head in closer. Slowly and deliberately I start to slide my tongue in and out, enjoying your taste and how you feel on the inside. I take my hands and entwine them with yours getting you to release my head and I look up along your body to make eye contact with you. Through heavy lidded eyes you look at me as I move my mouth over your clit and finally start to suck on it.

You cry out when I start to nibble that most sensitive nub, and I alternate sucking and biting feeling you ride waves of pleasure that are flowing through your body. One of my hands releases yours and I guide it to your entrance then slide one and then a second finger inside you while I apply pressure to your clit with my tongue. Faster and faster my fingers and tongue move, their pace increasing and matching as the energy builds within you. Finally the dam breaks, your juices start to flow and I release your clit and try to lick up every drop as you moan louder and louder, riding the orgasm that is now rocking your body. Riding every wave I keep licking up your juices, cleaning your lips while you start to come back down. Finally it passes and I stand up, looking over your sweat soaked and mildly satisfied body. You smile up at me as I undo my belt, let my pants fall and tell you to get ready for round two...