Roundeye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers

I was spent and I rolled over along side her. Eileen then asked me a question, "Can you do it again?"

I couldn't believe she was asking me that right then. "You mean right now?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I mean no, in a few minutes." I sighed and Eileen smiled and then said, "Here, let me help you." She quickly moved down and took my cock into her mouth. My mind immediately went to the fact that she would have to taste herself on my cock and that turned me on. Fortunately a 19 year old can recover rather quickly and my cock lead the way.

"Can we try something?' I suddenly asked her.

"Sure, what'd you have in mind?"

I didn't reply figuring she'd understand quickly enough. I told her to lay back down and the I got over her with my cock dangling over her mouth as I put my face in her pussy. I had heard the guys talk about sixty-nine and I wanted to find out about it right then and there. As I stroked my tongue through her pussy Eileen was sucking on my cock and at the same time squeezing my ass with her hands. The sensation was exquisite. After a couple of minutes Eileen did something that surprised me and might have shocked me had I not been so aroused. She had moved one of her hands and put a finger into my asshole. The surprise I felt was quickly replaced by excitement. It felt like she timed the movement of her head up and down my cock with pushing her finger in and out of my asshole. I suddenly felt the cum surge up into my cock.

Eileen felt the same thing because she immediately stopped sucking my and grabbed my cock around its base and squeezed it hard and said, "Oh no you don't, not yet." I registered my surprise and she said, "I don't want you coming in my mouth. You can't come in my mouth, I don't like it." I wasn't foolish enough to believe that every woman wanted her man to come in her mouth but I was a little surprised she hadn't said anything before considering how we had started out. Eileen rolled off the bed and then leaned back over it and said, "Fuck me doggie style."

Considering how little I had fucked everything was new for me so once again I was a bit unsure of what I was doing. I got up and behind Eileen. With her legs spread and her ass up in the air a bit it was obvious even to me. I pushed my cock into her waiting pussy and as I did she said, "mmmmm, that's what I like." I stroked my cock in and out of her slowly and then she said, "fuck me hard!" The very next time I slammed my cock back into her and my hips slapped loudly against her ass. It didn't take long with me fucking her like this before Eileen shouted, "I'm coming!" And once again as she came she yelled and squealed. She was just starting to come down from her orgasm as I felt my cum surge into my cock. Eileen was extraordinarily sensitive to such things and as I started to come in her she yelled out again that she was coming.

This time we were both truly spent. As we lay in each other's arms I glanced over at her alarm clock and say that it was just after midnight. "I missed curfew." I said to her.

"You weren't thinking you were going back to the barracks tonight were you?" Actually I had been but I was glad to hear she wanted me to stay. Between the wanton sex and the booze we both fell asleep shortly. In the morning I told her I wanted her to be my girlfriend. Eileen smiled and softly said, "We'll see." We did see a lot of each other in the coming months but things got difficult for a short time when she got a new roommate. Fortunately her roommate was no prude and had no problem with my staying there. But Eileen did tell me she couldn't be my girlfriend because she said it wouldn't be fair to the other guys because of her job. She told me that the illusion they could have her was good for the guys and our being a couple might ruin that.

Eileen went back to the states, or "the world" as we called it, in September and I followed on December 20 of that year. We promised each other we'd get back together when I got back and even though we did do that things didn't take off for us. We had what I call a situational relationship which when the situation changes the relationship ends without chance of revival. I lost contact with Eileen before 1970 was out and haven't seen or heard from her since. It's a very pleasant memory for me and particularly so when you consider all the ugliness that otherwise surrounded it. Eileen was my angel in hell and I have that memory tucked away and can bring it back whenever I want something to smile about.

espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers
12