Routine Checkup in the 21st Century

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the one series of tests that involved staying overnight at the testing centre. The tests involved exploring her responses to all known forms of sexual stimulus, and hopefully included making her cum over and over again, to gauge her responses to different stimuli; but also to have her orgasm in as many ways as possible to see what was most effective. In one sense it was sort of the opposite of an allergy test -- all known causes were tried, looking for the one, or the best possible response.

Naturally the stimulation had to include the various forms of actual intercourse. Different partners were given the task of fucking her to orgasm; and using cocks, tongues, lips, fingers, and toys. Partners would stimulate her vagina, clitoris, and anus; even indulging in a little mandatory pee play. Various fetishes were all tried with a view to causing her to orgasm.

Sometimes in the course of testing her orgasm response a woman would pass out, in which case she would be giving an adequate rest period before the long list of tests was resumed. Once there was an actual fatality, when a woman actually died from unspecified causes in the middle of an extremely intense orgasm where she stopped breathing and then just stopped. There was a serious discussion about cutting back the testing; but over 50 women immediately applied to undergo the same tests, demanding to have "exactly what she had!", with some remarking "What a way to go. WHAT a way." So the tests were resumed, without further incidents, to date, anyways.

As with the entire checkup facility, these tests were conducted in the open, fully visible to other people in the vicinity. There was even large windows to the outside, for the benefit of passers-by that wanted to have a look, and for testees who wanted to be seen. The people who were having problems with orgasms because of shyness tended to not be so shy after their first orgasm response test set. In fact, many emerged as hungry exhibitionists, with a few nymphomaniacs as well. Of course, with the men it was difficult to say who qualified as a nymphomaniac.

The people who had sex with the test subjects were the only ones on the premises who were officially having sex with the patients, and yet they were among the lowest paid workers there. The pay was per orgasm, and if a worker was doing that particular job as their only full time job then they usually needed a subsidy to keep their job. In fact, without another job to cover their expenses, they could hardly afford what the clinic charged them to work there.

Naturally anal sex was an important consideration in the exploration of a patient's sexual response. For women it was normal to have stimulation of their anal regions most of the time they were being stimulated to orgasm; the exception being the control periods where for comparison purposes they were giving the same vaginal stimulus with or without anal stimulus, and the quality, duration and difficulty of achieving each orgasm compared.

The surface of each vagina was minutely observed inside and out, and was extensively manipulated including being poked with needles both dull and sharp, poked and prodded and tickled, having hot and cold objects applied, and just plain mauled completely. This meant that Doctors had to be present for this testing, trained specialists in related fields as well as sexologists and psychologists, sometimes psychiatrists, and even sometimes an orgasmologist to assist with the proceedings. It was perhaps not unusual that the specialists in the relevant fields tended to be interested in direct observation and contact with the subjects being studied. In fact, the doctors involved all seemed determined to fulfill their observational responsibilities by fucking the shit out of their patients.

After a day and night of being fucked and sucked in every way imaginable and then some, eventually experiencing long strings of multiple orgasms that left them feeling like jello, many women wanted sleep more than anything. Some preferred to just stay where they were in the stirrups with their legs extended in the air and their ass and cunt hanging out over the edge ready to be taken, while others preferred to be strapped back into their original position, spread-eagled on the frame. It was understood that many of them would be taken in their sleep; but after their 24 hour experience of virtually being gang banged hundreds of times in every way conceivable, the odd passerby fucking her in one of her holes seemed somewhat insignificant. Possibly even welcome. Many liked the idea of being hung out for the world to fuck. *********************************

The great thing about all the modern equivalents of MRI and CAT scans and so on meant that she had far more thorough testing than could have been affordable before. The mass production methods and the rapid impersonal procedures combined with the power of computers meant that the level of accurate diagnosis and early treatment was unsurpassed, at a speed and low cost inconceivable in the past.

The only problem was that as time passed and people became more and more blasé about the whole process, the minimum wage staff became less worried about treating people and their bodies with respect. Men and women who otherwise would be flipping burgers were now flipping naked tied bodies. In time and out of boredom their imaginations tended to cause explorations of what they could do to cause a little excitement, with the results that might be expected. Casual sexual abuse of the patients became an interest of the staff, and over time minor liberties and improprieties became grudgingly tolerated by all as part of the package, endured by everyone in exchange for cheap and effective treatment.

Emma viewed the whole process as partly annoying and partly exciting but not entirely unlike the small indignities that used to be part of the old hospital based system. They used to treat you like meat sometimes and you would be endlessly waiting around and get shunted from one room to the other; your time was supposedly unimportant compared to the all-important and always insufficient staff.

Here they at least got you through fairly quickly even if they really treated your body like meat, literally. But Emma didn't mind too much; everybody was in the same boat, and it had become a bit of a running joke. The hands up her cunt and ass and all over her tits were pleasurable distractions from the discomfort; and since she already had somewhat of an exhibitionist kink, she actually got off on being tied down naked, splayed wide open and displayed to the world while various hands cocks and probes were mauling her nude body and all her private parts, whether for official reasons or not.

By the time she had gone through a couple of hours of this Emma was usually dripping cum, both her own and that of others. She was enjoying everything in spite of all the annoyances, and people of course noticed. Sometimes in the middle of a procedure men or women surreptitiously would reach down and diddle her clitoris for a bit, or even lick or suck it; and from time to time she would cum in the middle of the line. She wasn't quiet either so people all around could hear her. She wasn't the only one however, and few paid much attention. Discretely playing with the naked bodies of some of the hornier clients when they got excited and even making them cum was one of the unofficial perks of working there and over time became a quietly accepted part of the environment.

When her frame got to the end of the line and dumped her back near the locker room where her clothes were, Emma would be unstrapped and released. But rather than just getting dressed and leaving right away she would sometimes be so hot that she would beg someone nearby for sexual relief. The staff was used to this and learned to incorporate it into their informal routines.

At first they had a little room with a small bed near the exit where workers on their break could fuck the shit out of the patients, or get their cocks or cunts sucked or whatever they liked. Over time there was less concern about discretion and it became an open secret and unofficial part of the service.

Emma was one of the more adventurous ones who often enjoyed the staff using her during the exams, where anyone could see her being used, and anyone could see how much she enjoyed it at times.

Naturally there was overflow from the "breaks room" as demand and overcrowding in the little room pushed the activities more and more into the open, and it began to interfere with the operation of the line itself. So they tried setting up a bed in an area close to the entrance but right out in the open. There was no privacy; but many patients liked to show off and considered it a bonus when they got gang banged in front of a whole crowd. But again demand grew; and they ended up opening up a whole area with cots where both patients and staff could relieve themselves without interfering with the medical operations.

Emma even started asking them if she could stay strapped into one of the frames, naked with her legs spread and helpless to keep her from defending herself from getting raped or whatever people wanted to do to her. Some of the women on staff agreed to help her by setting her out in bondage in the guest room. While many people around were too bored to take advantage of her there were still enough of both staff and clients interested that she would get quite sore and very tired after a couple of hours of being fucked and abused hard in public, which turned her on like crazy.

The whole experience of the routine medical exam came to carry innuendos, so that saying you were going for a checkup was tantamount to saying you were going for a little public sex. Not everyone took part of course, but the public perceptions and habits changed enough over time that the experience became commonplace and accepted by nearly all.

People still hated going to the dentist, however.

12