Roxanne & Craig

Story Info
Craig fulfills his interracial taboo fantasy.
1.8k words
3.33
44k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne was a pretty white girl with black curly hair that fell below her shoulders. About 5 ft 7 with a very healthy and fit body and beautifully soft skin. Her size 36C breasts sat up pert with pink nipples pushing lightly against her t-shirts. She had a tight, apple-shaped ass that left you wanting to take a bite. Her eyes were the most beautiful green eyes that Craig had ever seen. Sometimes he was afraid to look at her fearing he'd get hard and people would see the bulge.

Craig was black and 10 years older than Roxanne. He was about 6'1", average build and had green eyes like Roxanne. He had full suckable lips, big hands and from what he was told - a big, juicy cock.

After a year of flirting at work, they decided to take a vacation together to the South Pacific. It didn't matter to either of them that Roxanne lived with her boyfriend or that Craig was married. They passed it off as a business trip and spent 10 solid days in paradise. The private island they stayed on was the closest thing to paradise on earth. They both love the ocean and enjoyed all it had to offer - snorkeling, scuba diving and just chilling on the beach till the sun goes down. They spent nearly every sunrise and sunset smoking herb on the beach. They shared a beautiful hut on stilts on a secluded section of the island where everything was made of bamboo and the sheets were white and smooth. One evening as they look out on the water they can see the dolphins splashing and dancing on the horizon.

As they enjoy the moment, Roxanne lights up a joint. Takes one draw and passes it to Craig. He takes a draw and begins think about the crush he's had on Roxanne since he first saw her two years ago and wonders if she'd been thinking about him in the same way. They begin to talk about everything from "a-z". When they hit "s" and start talking about sex, shit just takes a wicked, sexy turn.

They both share with each other stories about their best sexual experiences and techniques. Craig, not being a stereotypical black guy is a hardcore tit man. He likes a nice ass but for him it's all about some juicy tits. He also loves the taste of pussy. In fact, he can't get enough of it and loves to dive in for as long as his partner can stand it.

Roxanne, loves oral. She loves to receive but loves to give just as much. She loves to play and tease her mans cock and balls.

Craig is wearing a pair of Nike swim trunks and Roxanne has her green two piece bikini on. As the conversation gets hotter and hotter, Craig's cock gets hard and pops out the side of his swimsuit. Roxanne catches a glimpse and starts to laugh. Craig shows embarrassment but simultaneously makes no apologies. He realizes that something would have to be wrong if his dick wasn't hard. She is one sexy mother fucker and the conversation is hot.

Craig switches the conversation up to a little game of truth or dare. Roxanne plays the innocent shy girl card at times so she solely requests truths while Craig wants the challenge of the dares. He decides to cheat. Craig dares himself to take his swim suit off. He then dares Roxanne to let him kiss her.

Roxanne's pink nipples are as hard as pepples and as wide as dimes at the suggestion and Craig watches as she takes one look at Craig's stiffening dick. She licks her lips and says, "no problem." As he moves toward her, Roxanne leans over to make it easy for him to kiss her wanting mouth. Craig stops midway and flashes a devious grin. He wasn't talking about the lips on her face. He wants the lips down low. As Roxanne realizes she's been had, she says a dare is a dare, so off her bikini bottoms fly.

She begins to tell Craig that the only way he is allowed to do it is if he is gonna be good at it. Before she can even finish her sentence he is salivating and moving down between her legs. The juices of her pussy glistening in the light has Craig's cock hard enough to break glass.

He starts to work on the inside of her thighs and the back of her legs with his mouth and tongue. He moves up to her hips and gently bites her hip bones. He carefully and gently rubs his fingers over her moistened pussy. He is only interested in testing her wetness. She fails his standards. He rubs her harder with his index finger over her clit. As he feels the wetness come over her, he places his index and ring fingers inside. Using his thumb, he massages her hardening clit until she begins to moan.

Now she is wet the way he likes it. Fingering her slowly and deeply he asks how it feels. She says, "I need it harder, faster, deeper." As he begins to finger fuck her masterfully manipulating her G spot, she unties her top and exposes her beautiful, perky, sexy ass breasts. As a true breast man, he has to show the girls some love. With his fingers still pounding away at her box, he bends down to suck and bite her hard nipples. Gently licking the space between her breasts, he slides up to her moaning mouth to give a deep, passionate kiss. As their tongues dance, Craig withdraws his fingers from Roxanne's sopping pussy. He takes his wet fingers and traces them around the shape of her mouth. She looks at Craig with her sensual and seductive green eyes and he melts. Craig begs for her tongue to devour his. His body trembles in anticipation as he watches her tongue trace the path his large fingers had just embarked on.

He parts the seam of her lips with his fingers and inserts them in her mouth. She sucks them as if they were a Charms Lollipop. Craig leans over and sticks his tongue in her mouth along with his fingers. Roxanne welcomes all three and devours them as requested.

Roxanne wanted to feel for herself what she had been hearing rumors about. Craig's big black cock. She grabbed it in her hands and began to gently jerk and massage his balls. Craig's dick swelled with joy and felt incredible in her hands. She must have known Craig was craving sweets because she pushed his head down to eat her sweet sweet cunt for desert. Little did she know, but she was playing with fire where Craig was concerned. He was dehydrated and pussy juice was going to be his Gatorade.

He dove in like a seagull going after its lunch. Craig fingers and sucks her but can't stop smiling. He has her right where he has wanted her for a long time. He knows it's game time and he plans to savor every moment. He makes it a personal challenge to see how loud he can make her scream and how hard she can cum for him.

He nibbles on her clit which continues to drive her wild. He tells her to play with her breasts while he's eating her out and she does. Craig commands her to lick her fingers and then pinch her nipples. Roxanne is writhing up and down and begins to fuck Craig's mouth and tongue. She moans that she is going to cum and he begs her to give it to him. He wants all her juices in his mouth. She moves her hips up and down in a rhythmic circular motion and screams as she gives him her delicious orgasm. He drinks every ounce and wastes not one drop.

Not to be outdone, Roxanne tells Craig it's his turn. She pulls him up to her chest and places his super hard member between her breasts. She knows that he loves to tit fuck. She plays with her pussy so that she may get some of her juices to rub them on his dick. She holds her breasts together and he slips, slides and fucks them devilishly. Whenever he approaches her mouth she takes a lick and a suck of his head. She eventually pulls him closer and takes all of him in her mouth. Not a deep throat but more than enough for Craig. He wails that it feels amazing! She performs several suck and twist moves that makes him go bananas.

"It's time to go inside of you," Craig whispers. He enters her in missionary position at first just to get a sample of how good it feels. After a few great strokes, he lifts her leg over his head and they go straight into doggy without missing a stroke. He holds her waste as he enters in and out but then moves to holding and squeezing her perfect ass. He toys with her pussy by making deep strokes and then pulling his cock all the way out and entering again. Roxanne loves it but threatens Craig with harm if he doesn't stop it. She can't take the teasing. She wants all of it inside her.

Craig enters and then begins to give it to her hard and steadily. He watches his nuts slap her vagina and reaches over and plays with one of her nipples. It's time to switch it up so he guides her to a standing position while still inside. They make their way over to the wall of the hut and she leans against it as they engage in a standing dog. That is awesome. It feels so fucking good and he is trying his hardest to hold back and not give in to the temptation to blast off inside of her. Roxanne says not to cum yet because this may be her only opportunity and she wants to enjoy him in every way possible.

He pulls out and turns her around to face him. She is leaning against the wall so he quickly takes both of her legs and wraps them around his waste. Craig enters again and holding both ass cheeks for leverage he begins to bounce Roxanne up and down on his cock. She exclaims, "FUCK ME! please fuck me with your black cock! It feels so amazing!"

He tells her that he wants her to cum again. She coyly replies, "not until you do." Roxanne screams "I want IT, I am so close!" She pushes away from the wall and while holding his neck leans as far back as she can without falling and moves her hips and virtually milks his cock. She screams "NOW!" and as he explodes inside of her he can feel her simultaneous orgasm dripping down his balls.

They fall to the floor and break into laughter.