Roxanne and Willie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

I leaned forward and kissed Roxanne's cunt. She was wet. I knew enough to understand that this meant that she was aroused. I licked my lips and tasted her. This was the first time in my life that I ever tasted a woman's sex. I liked it.

Roxanne moaned as I planted soft kisses up and down the length of her cunt.

I read lots of porn on the internet. I knew where her clit was and I knew its significance. I placed my lips on that sensitive spot. First I kissed it and then I put my lips around it and started gently sucking it. Roxanne gasped and closed her eyes.

After a moment I pulled my lips away from her cunt. I heard a soft sigh of disappointment from Roxanne.

I looked up at her. "Mistress I beg you for permission to lick your cunt. I beg to be allowed to pleasure you with my tongue."

Roxanne laughed. It was more a laugh of giddy excitement than a response to something that was funny.

This time she answered very quickly . "Yes! Lick my cunt slave. Kiss it and lick it; make me cum."

I moved slowly. I was about to be allowed to do something that I have dreamed of doing since I was a teenager. I was going to get to lick a woman's pussy. I wanted to be able to savor this moment.

Roxanne whimpered as she felt my lips make contact with her sex. She was dripping wet now. I carefully pushed my tongue into that secret space between the lips of her cunt. I was moving very slowly and I was being very gentle.

She was delicious. Roxanne moaned as she felt me licking her. I was still working slowly. I licked her from the base of her cunt to her clitoris. When I reached her clit I stopped and made little swirls around her engorged love button with tip of my tongue. I was trying to tease her.

Roxanne started panting. Her response got me even more excited. I buried my face between her thighs and pushed my tongue into her pussy. I licked her and then I sucked on her clit. I wasn't being gentle anymore. I was eating her cunt now.

Roxanne gasped every time my lips touched her clit. I decided to focus all of my attention there. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

Roxanne wrapped her legs around the back of my head, pulled my face into her sopping wet pussy and started fucking my mouth.

Suddenly her entire body went ridged. For a moment there was a pause. It was like the stillness that precedes a violent thunderstorm and then the storm broke. Roxanne started screaming. Tremors seemed to be ripping her body apart. I got scared but I was powerless to do anything. Roxanne's legs were holding my face locked against her sopping cunt.

After what seemed like an eternity but was probably only seconds Roxanne's violent storm of pleasure started to subside. I felt her legs slowly relax their hold on me. Roxanne sighed and collapsed. As she collapsed she reached down and pulled me up on the couch. "Come lie next to me sweet baby".

We quietly lay together. After a few moments Roxanne rolled onto her side and kissed me. "Now it's your turn. Be a good little slave and undress for your Mistress."

I stood up next to the couch and quickly took my socks and shirt off. When I got to my pants I hesitated. I have a small penis. The truth is, I have a penis that's so small it's laughable. My little dick is just barely 3 1/2 inches long when it's fully erect.

I didn't want to take my pants off. I was terrified that Roxanne would start laughing and make me leave the moment she saw my pathetic equipment.

As I considered that possibility, the strangest thing occurred. I started to get excited. I cannot begin to explain it. I knew that I didn't really want it to happen. Still I could not deny it. The idea of being completely humiliated in front of Roxanne was incredibly erotic for me.

I unbuckled my belt and dropped my jeans with very mixed emotions. My tiny little dick gave my excitement away. As soon as I pulled my underpants down it sprang to attention .

Roxanne stared at my tiny penis. She was obviously amazed. Actually, she was speechless.

After a moment she started to laugh. "William that is absolutely the smallest penis that I've ever seen in my entire life." She tried to stop laughing, but she couldn't. "Shit Willie. I didn't know that they came that small." She started to giggle. "Baby my clit is almost as big as your dick."

Suddenly Roxanne stopped. She got very quiet. After a moment she said, "I'm sorry Willie, that was really rude of me." She shook her head. "Please forgive me." She sighed. "I imagine that's one of the reasons your so shy with girls."

I finished taking off my underpants, got down on my knees and bowed my head. I don't really know why I did it, It just seemed like my only choice at the moment. I guess that I was retreating into my internet based submissive fantasies.

I looked up at Roxanne. "I'm sorry that I disappointed you Mistress."

Roxanne stared at my face for a moment, then she looked at my crotch. My penis was sticking straight out. She tilted her head. She was thinking. After a moment she said, "Willie are you turned on by what I said to you." She paused to think some more. Finally she asked, "Do you like it when I abuse you?"

I kept my head bowed. There was no point in trying to retreat. I was committed. Either I was going to start acting out my submissive fantasies with Roxanne or she was going to throw me out in disgust.

I took a deep breath and answered. "It's my Mistresses right to treat me any way that she pleases. I am her slave."

Roxanne looked at me, there was a stern edge to her voice. "William that's a cope out. I asked you a question. Please answer it. Do you like it when I verbally abuse you."

I took another deep breath. "Yes Mistress Roxanne I do."

Roxanne was silent for a long time. I started to get nervous. Finally she looked at me. "William get up and sit on the couch next to me."

I did as I was told. As I sat down next to Roxanne she grabbed my penis and started to stroke it. As she stroked me she said, "I think that I am going to call you Wee Willie." She giggled. "Its a good name for you."

As she was talking I suddenly realized that I was about to cum. I tried to stop myself, but I wasn't able to. I nearly cried as I started to ejaculate all over Roxanne's hand.

When I was done Roxanne glanced at my semen dripping from her fingers. She looked up and stared into my eyes. She shook her head. "Willie you not only have a pathetically tiny cock, but you cum prematurely." She shrugged. "You are absolutely useless as a lover."

I could not explain it, but I was wildly excited. For some reason I loved it when Roxanne abused me. I slipped off of the couch, got back on my knees and bowed my head. "I'm sorry that I am a disappointment to you Mistress."

Roxanne shook her head. "Sweetheart, nothing could be further from the truth." She laughed. It was a warm pleasant laugh. "Willie honey, you might be a lousy traditional lover, but you are an absolutely magnificent pussy licking slave." She smiled. "Sweet baby if you really do enjoy this, you might be the best sex partner that I've ever had."

I looked up at Roxanne. "Really?"

She giggled and said, "Really."

After a moment she added. "You're also an incredibly sweet man. Willie I love spending time with you." She pulled me back up on the couch. "Stay with me tonight Willie; please sleep with me." We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. That night I slept with a woman for the very first time in my life.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12