Roxanne and Willie Ch. 05

Story Info
Roxanne and Willie make tender love.
3.9k words
4.35
40.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the fifth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I pulled up in front of the Calvert Hotel at 10:00 pm sharp.

I sat in front and waited. At 10:05 the doorman opened the front door. Roxanne stepped out. She stopped on the front steps and looked around. When she saw my car she smiled.

She ran down the front steps of the hotel. As she opened the front door and got in she said, "You really came."

I looked at her. "Of course I did. I told you I'd be here. Nothing would ever stop me from coming to get you."

Roxanne stared at me for a moment then she leaned over and kissed me. "Willie you're a wonderful man."

As I pulled away from the curb I glanced over a Roxanne. She was still staring at me. "Roxanne, is everything okay?"

She nodded. "Yes Willie, in fact everything is great." She paused. "Willie would you mind if we skipped Sammy's tonight? Maybe we could just stop and buy some beer on the way to my apartment."

I smiled at Roxanne. "I would think that would be very nice. I love being alone with you."

Roxanne just looked at me and sighed.

The liquor stores were closed so I stopped at an all night grocery and bought a twelve pack of Budwieser. I also picked up some tortilla chips, some queso, some guacamole and some salsa. I thought that a snack might be nice.

When we got to Roxanne's apartment she said, "I could use a shower."

I winked at her. "I would love to give you a bath."

Roxanne giggled. "Willie, I love it when you bathe me. You make me feel like a queen." She paused. "But not tonight, okay sweetheart."

I looked at Roxanne. There was something on her mind. I was also disappointed. I guess my face must have reflected that feeling.

Roxanne took my hand. "Come on loverboy, get your clothes off. Tonight we shower together."

We were both naked in seconds.

Roxanne ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Come on sweetheart, I can't wait to wash that little dick of yours."

When we finished our showers, we took turns drying each other off. When we were dry we both put on big fleecy sweatshirts and gym shorts. It was late at night. We wanted to be comfortable.

As soon as we were dressed I turned to Roxanne; "How about a beer and some tortilla chips."

She smiled. "That would be wonderful, let me help you."

I looked at Roxanne. We were obviously not playing our domination game tonight.

Roxanne poured us each a beer while I set the chips and dips on a tray. We carried everything into the living room and set it all on the coffee table. When everything was set, we sat down on the couch. I put my arm around Roxanne and she snuggled up next to me.

Roxanne laid her head against my chest and said, "Willie you were on my mind the entire time I was at work this evening. Honey, I can't think about anything but you. You're the sweetest man I've ever been with."

I kissed her forehead. "I thought about you all day to."

She looked at me, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Willie you make me feel good. You're funny, you make me laugh. You treat me like a lady." She stopped. "I'm not talking about when we play our domination game. You treat me like a lady all the time; Willie that really means a lot to me."

I kissed her again. "You are a lady."

"See that's what I mean. You say nice things to me. You treat me like I'm smart. You teach me things." She stopped again. "I don't mean when you're tutoring me." She smiled, "Although you're really making algebra easy for me to understand." She tilted her head. "Willie you talk to me about the news and classical music. You listen to my opinions. You make me feel important."

"Roxanne you are important to me."

"I know. I can tell. That's the problem."

"Why is it a problem?"

"Because I'm starting to fall in love with you Willie."

We stared at each other for a moment. Finally I shook my head and said "Roxanne, that's not a problem." I swallowed hard. "Roxanne I'm falling in love with you to."

Roxanne didn't say anything. She just laid her head against my chest and hugged me. After a moment she said, "Willie I'm afraid."

"Why?"

"Willie, men have never been very nice to me." She laughed. "Well they have when they wanted to get into my panties, but that's usually the only time."

Roxanne sat up. She took a sip of beer and set her glass down again. "Willie I never knew my father. My mom got pregnant with me when she was seventeen. I don't think my dad was even around when I was born."

Roxanne obviously wanted to tell me her story. I sat back and listened.

"My grandparents wanted my mom to get an abortion. When she decided to have me, they threw her out of the house. My mom had to quit high school and get a job."

Roxanne took a deep breath. This was obviously a painful story.

"My mom tried really hard, but raising a child is a tough job for two parents. For one young woman who also has to support herself, it's an almost insurmountable task."

I smiled at Roxanne. "It must have been tough growing up."

"It was. By the time I started school my mom was working at two jobs. I spent most nights at home alone. My suppers were generally cereal and milk. Cartoons on television were my only company."

I held Roxanne's hand.

She looked at me and smiled. "You can imagine that school was difficult for me. My clothes weren't very nice and the school work was really hard." She shook her head. "Willie there was never anyone at home to help me with my homework. There was never anyone at home to tell me to do my homework."

Roxanne sighed. "The pressures of life got to my mother. She started drinking a lot. I imagine she was really lonely." Roxanne squeezed my hand. "Willie so was I."

I kept holding her hand as she continued.

"When I was twelve, my body started to blossom." Roxanne laughed. "By the time I was in the seventh grade I had big tits." She looked at me. "Willie, that's a dangerous thing for a young girl who's starved for attention." She stared at the floor. "By the time I was sixteen I was the school whore." She shook her head. "All the guys wanted to take me out, but none of them wanted me as a person. They just wanted my body."

Roxanne's voice got really quiet. "Willie the guy that took me to the prom got me drunk and brought me to a hotel room. My date and five of his buddies took turns fucking me all night. We never went to the dance." She looked at me. "How's that for an eighteen year old girl's Senior Prom memory."

Roxanne stopped and held up her hand. "Don't get me wrong. I learned to love sex during that time." She shook her head. "Willie it was the one thing I could do well. I was a bust in the classroom, but I was great in the back seat of a car. I had something that I could excel at and I did excel at it." She smiled at me. "I had a date every night of the week. I wasn't lonely anymore. I learned to love sex. I learned to love to fuck. I learned to love giving blow jobs." Roxanne giggled. "I still absolutely love all of that. I don't think I'll ever get tired of sex."

Roxanne took another sip of her beer. "After I graduated from high school I kept right on fucking and sucking. I was the secretary that was banging the boss. I was the cashier giving blow jobs in the stock room." She laughed. "All the guys loved playing with my tits, but none of them wanted to have a conversation with me."

She sighed. "I told you the other night that I've been married twice. One of the marriages only lasted three days, but we bought a license and had a ceremony so I think it counts. I cheated on both of those guys. Willie my second husband caught me cheating on him on our honeymoon." Roxanne shook her head. "The truth is that neither of those guys cared one bit about me. They both loved my big tits. They both thought I was sexy. They liked being seen with me. They both looked at me like I was a fancy sports car and nothing else."

Roxanne looked at the floor for a moment. "I turned thirty last year. I decided that I wanted to try to have a real relationship with a guy. That was when I decided to try to go back to school. I kind of figured that if I had a college degree, guys might think I was more than a bimbo."

Roxanne looked at me and smiled. "My plan worked."

"What do you mean?"

She giggled. "I met you didn't I?"

I laughed. "Roxanne, I don't think that I was much of a catch."

Roxanne looked at me. "Willie you were an amazing catch." She smiled. "Willie you are an amazing man."

"No Roxanne, I was that little squirt science nerd you ignored when you were in high school." I shook my head. "I was so shy that I couldn't even raise my hand to answer a question in class."

I laughed. "Do you know what I did during my senior prom?"

"No what?"

"I sat in my bedroom and watched television. I couldn't get a date. Three girls turned me down. The last one laughed at me when I asked her." I paused. "How's that for an eighteen year old boy's Senior Prom memory."

Roxanne hugged me. "Life sure can be mean can't it?"

I looked at Roxanne. "I didn't go out on an actual date until I was a sophomore in college." I smiled. "I was a real Don Juan that year. I went out with three different girls. The last girl I went out with was actually going to let me fuck her." I stared at the floor. "Guess what happened."

Roxanne took my hand. "You came as soon as she touched your cock didn't you?"

I hung my head. "Yes." I looked up at Roxanne. "She got dressed and called me a pathetic little worm as she walked out of my dorm room." I buried my hands in my face. "She went back to her dorm and told the story to every girl that was there. Sweetheart I was the laughing stock of the school. I was humiliated." I looked up at Roxanne. "That was the last time I went out with a girl."

I smiled. "That is, until I met you."

Roxanne put her arms around me. "Willie I love you."

I looked up at Roxanne. "Now I'm afraid. What does a gorgeous woman like you want with a tiny dicked wimp like me?"

"Willie you're not a tiny dicked wimp, you're a brilliant man who knows how to make me feel like an important woman. Willie you are a wonderful man. I love your tiny dick. Willie you have a beautiful tiny dick." Roxanne smiled. "Willie I love everything about you."

Roxanne gently put her hands each side of my head and held me so that we were looking into each others eyes. "Willie, listen to me very carefully. I love dominating you and I really do hope that you will let me cuckold you." She smiled. "That would make my life nearly perfect."

Roxanne's voice became more serious again. "But Willie, that's not why I am falling in love with you."

She sighed. "Willie I love you as a person." She took a deep breath. "I don't know if this is going to work out. We're just getting to know each other, but I want it to work Willie. I really do."

I looked at Roxanne. "I want it to work to. I love being with you Roxanne." I shook my head. "I'm still kind of amazed that you'll have anything to do with me, but I sure am enjoying it."

We both started to laugh. After a moment Roxanne put her arms around me and kissed me. It was a long drawn out passionate kiss. It was a kiss fueled by new love.

Roxanne finally broke off the kiss, but still held me in her arms. "Willie I want you to fuck me tonight."

I immediately panicked. Roxanne saw the fear in my eyes.

She softly stroked my hair and said, "It's okay, I won't be upset if you fail. It will be fine. I'll still love you."

She paused to think for a minute. "Willie I want you to try. It's very important to me. I love you. If I'm going to start sleeping with other men I want you to be confident that anytime you ask, you can have me the same way they do. I think that will make it easier for me to dominate you and play games with you."

I nodded. "I understand Roxanne, but I don't know if I can......"

Roxanne put her finger to my lips. "Willie I have a plan." She smiled. "Most guys cum quickly the first time." She laughed. "That's why I like to give a guy a blow job when we're getting started."

Roxanne kissed my cheek. "I hope that some day you'll get to see me with another man." She winked at me. "You'd like that wouldn't you Willie."

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"Well when you do, you'll see me go down on him right away. I like to get that first quick orgasm out of the way so we can get down to some serious fucking." Roxanne squeezed my hand. "Willie honey you've never had a second chance." She giggled. "You're going to get one tonight."

Roxanne quickly took her shirt and shorts off. When she was naked she took my shirt off and pulled my shorts to my ankles. I kicked them off.

My tiny cock was standing at attention. I sheepishly looked at Roxanne. "It's not big enough to give you much satisfaction."

Roxanne smiled. "Willie when I start to party with other men my cunt will get stretched out by their big cocks. When that happens I probably won't let you fuck me." She giggled. "That's when I'll be taking full advantage of your skills as a pussy and ass licker. She paused. "But tonight I'm nice and tight. I haven't let another man fuck me for almost a week now. Your little cock is going to feel very nice in my pussy."

Roxanne looked at me and smiled. "It's time studman. Just relax and enjoy this. Cum as quickly as you want to. We're just getting started."

She leaned down and put my cock in her mouth. She did the same thing to me last night, so I knew what to expect. It was marvelous. Roxanne knew how to give a blow job. I came almost immediately.

Roxanne let me cum in her mouth. She kept sucking me while I was ejaculating. That also felt very nice.

When I was done cumming Roxanne sat up and pulled me to her. "You know the house rules don't you babydoll."

I smiled. "Yes I know them very well now."

Roxanne kissed me. As she kissed me she used her tongue to push my semen onto my tongue. I didn't gag this time. I knew what to expect.

Roxanne whispered to me. "Swallow it baby. Swallow all of it. Don't waste any." She giggled. "I never do."

I did as I was told. When I was done, Roxanne laughed. "Well now we have some time to kill while we wait for you to recover." She put her finger to her cheek and said, "MY my how might we spend that time." She laughed some more. "I know, you can lick my pussy."

Roxanne reclined on the couch, looked into my eyes and spread her legs.

I spent the next 15 minutes eating Roxanne's cunt. At one point I tried to lick her ass but she stopped me.

"Not tonight studman. My asshole is reserved exclusively for my slave Peewee and he isn't going to make his next appearance until tomorrow night."

We both laughed. Roxanne was obviously very much at home when she was making love. She was comfortable. She could play and make jokes. She was in an area where she knew she excelled.

I went back to eating Roxanne's pussy. I brought her to two orgasms.

When she finished recovering from the second one she smiled at me and said, "Stand up big boy."

I stood up. We both looked at my cock. It was sticking straight out.

Roxanne laughed. "It looks like somebody is ready for action again."

Roxanne stood up, grabbed my erect penis and used it as a handle to pull me into the bedroom. "Come with me Buck. I want you to fuck me properly. I want to be lying on my back in a bed"

Roxanne pulled the bedspread off the bed, lay down and started fondling her large breasts. As she played with them she said, "Come here Romeo". She smiled at me. "I want you to play with my big titties for as long as you want. When you're done doing that I want you to fuck me until I beg you to stop."

Roxanne pulled me down on top of her. "Come on studman, it's play time. You have a hot slut lying on this bed who will do anything for you. Go for it big boy."

I was nervous. This was Roxanne's area of expertise. It wasn't mine. I honestly have to say that I really wasn't sure how to take a woman even when she was offering herself to me.

Roxanne noticed my sense of awkwardness. She smiled at me. "It's okay Willie. You can't screw up. All you have to do is play with my body. That's all those big tough guys are doing. They're just playing with my body."

She put my hand on her breast. "Grab my nipple sweetie. Roll it in your fingers."

I started playing with Roxanne's nipple. She giggled. "That's kind of fun isn't it?"

I nodded.

"I have great big tits Willie. You have my permission to play with them. You're my stud. I'm your fuck toy. You can do anything you want to me."

I started to knead Roxanne's breasts. They were so soft. They felt wonderful in my hands.

Roxanne closed her eyes. "Baby I love that." She giggled. "Suck on them sweetheart. Suck on my great big titties. See if you can give me a hickey."

Roxanne closed her eyes while I sucked on her tits. We had fun. I sucked on each of her nipples. She laughed when I tried to push her breasts together and suck on both of her nipples at the same time.

I tried everything. I even pushed my face between her tits and rubbed them against my cheeks.

Finally I decided that it was time to move on. I was feeling bold now. I spread Roxanne's legs apart and got on top of her. The tip of my cock was rubbing against the lips of her cunt.

She looked up at me and smiled. "I love you Willie. I want this more than anything in the world."

Roxanne giggled as I pushed my cock into her. She was already aroused. Her pussy was wet. My tiny cock slid into her easily.

For a moment I lay perfectly still. I didn't want to move, I just wanted to enjoy the moment. My penis was inside a woman's cunt. I'd come to believe that this would never happen to me. Now it was happening. Roxanne was like a magical Genie. She kept making dream after dream come true.

I started to move. At first, I was a little clumsy. This was foreign territory for me. I was nervous and feeling very tentative; but as I moved I discovered something, moving felt really good. I laughed to myself, this was why fucking was so popular.

I quickly learned that the faster I went, the better it felt. Now you guys out there are all probably laughing at me right now, but the truth is that I really didn't know much about this wonderful thing called fucking.

As I increased the speed of my movement I felt Roxanne responding. I laughed to myself again. Willie you self centered son of a bitch. There's another person involved here. You're not just jacking off. You have a partner. It's important to try to please her.

I shook my head. How the fuck do I do that?

I started varying the speed that I pushed my cock in and out of Roxanne. She picked up on it right away and started to thrust her hips in time to my movement. This was a big success.

I started to exaggerate the idea. I moved really slow, then I gradually sped up until I was fucking Roxanne really fast, then I moved slowly again.

I followed this pattern three times. When I slowed down for the fourth time Roxanne screamed at me. "No fuck me! Fuck me hard you son of a bitch!"

I laughed and fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Roxanne started bucking in response to my thrusts. Suddenly I felt her muscles tighten and she started to scream. Her orgasm erupted with the force of an early summer thunderstorm.

As she was cumming I felt my own muscles start to tighten. Suddenly I was ejaculating into Roxanne.

For a brief moment we shared the mutual pleasure of our simultaneous orgasms. Eventually the waves of pleasure subsided and we both gradually relaxed.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12