Roxanne and Willie Ch. 06

Story Info
Willie and Sammy have to defend Roxanne.
3.2k words
4.49
29.5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the sixth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

On Monday I got up and went to the University. I taught my morning Economics class and did some work in my cubicle.

At 2:00 I left and went to Roxanne's apartment. When I arrived she was dressed and ready to go to work. As we walked to the car I noticed that she was carrying a small gym bag.

I was curious so I asked, "What's in the bag?"

Roxanne smiled. "Just a little outfit for me to change into after you pick me up from work tonight. I was hoping you might take me to Sammy's for a beer." She giggled. "I want to look really sexy." She leered at me. "I thought I might do a little flirting tonight."

As we got into the car I grinned at Roxanne. "I can't wait."

She laughed. "You pervert."

I didn't say anything I just nodded in agreement.

I dropped Roxanne off at the Calvert Hotel and went back to the University. The hours passed slowly. I couldn't wait until it was time to pick her up again. I taught my afternoon class. After my class I tried to concentrate on my research project. I didn't get much work done. My thoughts kept returning to Roxanne.

At 9:30 I finally cleared my desk and went to my car.

Roxanne came running out of the Calvert Hotel just after I pulled up in front. She jumped into the car and kissed me. "Hi baby, it seemed like my shift would never end."

She opened her gym bag and pulled out a sexy top and a denim mini skirt. As she took her waitress uniform off she said, "Let's go to Sammy's; I'm feeling really naughty right now."

We walked into Sammy's. There was a pretty good crowd. The Monday Night Football game was just ending.

Roxanne found a place at the bar. Sammy saw us and yelled, "Hey Roxie and Willie welcome home. We missed you guys last night."

We laughed. Roxanne yelled back; "Thanks Sammy, how about a pitcher of your finest."

"Anything for you doll." Sammy brought us a pitcher of beer and two glasses. As he set them down he smiled at both of us and said. "Look down the bar."

We both looked. Ted was standing there. He was smiling at Roxanne.

Sammy laughed. "Looks to me like you guys might have a chance for little repeat of the other night if you want it."

Roxanne looked at Sammy and raised her eyebrows. "My aren't you the observant one these days."

Roxanne turned to me. "Are you up for a little repeat babydoll?"

I blushed and said, "Yes."

Roxanne giggled. "Well I guess we might have a little more than flirting on the agenda for tonight."

Sammy leaned over the bar. "The football game is almost over. The crowd will clear out pretty quickly. The back room will be a very private place."

"Sammy!" Roxanne sounded shocked.

Sammy laughed. "Hey Honey, aint no one knows you better than me." He smiled. "I know how much you like playing with the guys." He nodded towards me. "I also know that Willie here gets off on it."

"Samm......"

Sammy put up his hand and stopped Roxanne in mid word. "Hey sweetheart I been thinking a lot about this since last week. This might be the only way you can have a serious relationship with a guy." He smiled at us. "Roxie honey, I love you. I want you to be happy. I've never seen you happier than you are right now. I'm your friend. I'll do anything I can to make this work between you and Willie."

Roxanne looked at Sammy for the longest time. Finally she said, "Sammy you're wonderful."

He laughed. "Thanks baby." He turned to me. "Willie are you sure your still cool with this?"

I nodded. "Yes Sammy. I'm very sure."

Roxanne looked at me and repeated Sammy's question. "Willie are you sure?"

I looked at both of them. "I can't explain why, but yes I am very sure."

Roxanne leaned over to Sammy. "Sammy I would like you to meet Peewee."

Sammy looked at me. "Willie is that what you want to be called."

I slowly nodded. "Yes sir."

Sammy smiled. "Okay you guys, I'll play your game with you." He looked at me. "Willie in this bar you are now known as Peewee."

Suddenly there was a voice behind us. "Hey Roxie you're looking hot and sexy tonight."

We both turned. It was Ted.

Roxanne smiled at him. "I was hoping you'd be here tonight."

Ted looked at me and grinned. Actually it wasn't so much a grin as it was a sneer. He snickered for a moment and then he turned back to Roxanne. "I was hoping to see you to."

Roxanne turned to me. "Peewee grab the pitcher of beer and a third glass for Ted. There's an open booth in the back corner of the bar. Let's go sit down."

Roxanne grabbed Ted's arm and put it around her waist. "Come on baby let's go chat for a little while."

As they walked towards the booth Ted let his hand slip down to Roxanne's ass. I obediently picked up the beer and three glasses and followed them like a little puppy.

When we got to the booth Roxanne slid in and patted the spot next to her. "Come sit next to me Ted." She looked at me as I was setting the beer on the table. "Peewee pour a glass of beer for my friend and sit on the other side of the booth."

As Ted sat down next to Roxanne he looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Peewee?"

Roxanne laughed. "I think its a fitting name for him, don't you?"

Ted looked at me. This time there was no doubt that his expression was a sneer. "Yeah, I think the name fits him really well."

I poured a glass of beer for Ted. As I sat down he turned back to Roxanne. "Baby you're even more gorgeous tonight than you were last week."

Roxanne giggled. "If you keep flattering me like that, we might have to go out and look at your car again."

"Roxie, that sounds like a wonderful idea."

Suddenly the crowd in the bar started to scream and shout. The noise was a mixture of cheers and groans. I looked at one of the television sets. The Chiefs had just beaten the Chargers with a last second field goal.

Ted and Roxanne didn't even look up. They were completely absorbed in each other.

Ted was telling Roxanne about his days as a college football player. As I sat in the booth and listened to him, I felt like the proverbial third wheel.

Roxanne snuggled up to Ted and gazed into his eyes. Her hands were all over him. Pangs of jealousy tore me apart as I watched my girlfriend fawn over this handsome man. Her fingertips drew soft circles around his massive biceps while she listened to him brag about his prowess as an athlete. Envy replaced jealousy as I watched Roxanne's left hand disappear under the table. I knew exactly what she was doing

As Ted and Roxanne talked I realized that the bar was now quiet. The crowd had left as soon as the game was over. It was a week night and it was late. Everyone wanted to get home.

Roxanne also noticed that the bar was nearly empty. She turned to her paramour and said, "Ted the bar is very quiet now. Why don't we see what kind of mischief we can get into in the backroom." She turned to me. "I am sure that Peewee will guard the door for us, won't you Peewee."

It was more of a command than a question, but I still answered. "Yes Roxanne, I'll guard the door for you."

Ted laughed as Roxanne reached across the table and patted my head. "You're such a good little boy."

Ted stood up. I smiled to myself. His massive erection was making a huge tent in his pants.

Roxanne noticed it to. "My my, I think we'd better hurry. It looks like someone needs some serious attention."

My stomach churned as I watched Ted take my girlfriend's hand and lead her into Sammy's back room.

I submissively followed Roxanne and Ted at a discreet distance.

As soon as they got inside the door Roxanne turned and kissed Ted full on the lips. As Ted returned her kiss he slipped his hand under her top and started to play with her breasts.

As I watched them I remembered Roxanne's comment from last night. "My studs love to play with my body. I'm their fuck toy."

At this moment it was clear that Roxanne was well on her way to becoming Ted's fuck toy.

Suddenly Roxanne broke off their kiss and looked at me. "What the fuck are you doing in here wimp?"

Ted started laughing.

Roxanne stared at me. "This room is for men only. Pussy wimps like you have to stand in the doorway. Now go do your job Peewee. I'll call you when my stud is done with me."

I timidly bowed my head and shuffled out of the room. I stood in the bar for a moment before I got the courage to peek in and see what they were doing.

Roxanne had removed her top. They were kissing. As I watched them, Ted broke off the kiss and cupped one of Roxanne's breasts.

Roxanne stood up and slipped her skirt off. She laid it over the arm of a chair and started to unbutton Ted's shirt. As she slipped it off of him she said, "Baby I want to suck your big beautiful cock."

Ted unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. As he pulled his underwear down his cock sprang to attention in front of him. I could see why Roxanne lusted after this man. His cock was much bigger than mine.

Roxanne dropped to her knees and wrapped her right hand around Ted's erection. She looked over and saw me standing in the doorway. Roxanne winked at me as she started to lick the head of Ted's cock.

She closed her eyes and licked her lover's erection for several minutes. It was obvious to me that Roxanne loved giving blow jobs. She licked this man's cock like it was a huge stick of candy.

After several minutes Roxanne lifted up Ted's erection and turned her attention to his huge balls. She looked at me and flashed a lascivious grin as she put her lips around his testicles and started sucking on them.

Roxanne turned and smiled at me one more time, then she turned back and planted a kiss on the head of Ted's cock. As she kissed him she closed her eyes and put his massive organ into her mouth.

I smiled as I suddenly realized that everything to this point had been foreplay. Roxanne was now sucking Ted's cock. This was the real blowjob. Both Roxanne and Ted had their eyes closed. They were totally absorbed in the pleasure of the moment.

Roxanne was good. She had her hands wrapped around the shaft of Ted's penis. Her mouth engulfed the massive head. Her hands and mouth worked in tandem as she sucked and stroked her lover in an almost musical rhythm. She varied her tempo as she worked. She started by moving very slowly and then she gradually increased her pace until Ted was dangerously close to cumming. When he was just about to ejaculate, she would stop and let him compose himself before she started again.

Three times Roxanne brought Ted to the brink of orgasm. Three times she pulled him back just as he was about to lose control and start ejaculating.

Roxanne turned and winked at me as she started to bring her lover to the edge of orgasm for the fourth time. I watched as her tempo gradually increased. I saw Ted close his eyes as the pleasure he was feeling steadily became more and more intense.

It wasn't long before Ted was again on the brink of ejaculating, only this time Roxanne didn't stop. Instead she pulled her lover's cock out of her mouth and started to stroke him with both hands.

Ted's entire body grew taut and he took a deep breath. Suddenly a huge spurt of semen shot from the tip of his cock and hit Roxanne's lips.

Roxanne let go of Ted's cock. He grabbed it and kept on stroking himself as he continued to ejaculate large spurts of semen onto Roxanne's mouth and chin.

Gradually the intensity of his ejaculation started to diminish and his cock drooped.

Roxanne turned to me and grinned. Ted's cum was dripping from her face. "Peewee come here."

I walked into the room.

Roxanne stood up. "Kiss me."

As I kissed Roxanne she said, "Lick up Ted's cum. Lick up all of it baby. Clean my lover's fresh semen off of my face."

As I cleaned Roxanne's face I heard Ted say, "Holy shit, now I've seen everything."

When I was done cleaning Roxanne's face she picked up Ted's shirt. As she handed it to him she said, "That was fun sweetheart. I hope we can get together again in the future."

Ted looked at her and shook his head. "No baby, you got this all wrong. We aren't done yet. I'm just getting started. "

Roxanne stared at him. "No, we're done." She paused. "Ted I gave you a nice blowjob. Now it's time for you to go home to your Wife."

Ted's face got ugly. He glared at Roxanne. "No bitch, this aint over until I say its over. Now lie down on the pool table. I'm going to give you the fucking of your life."

I'm not a tough man. I'm not even a courageous man, but I loved Roxanne. Nobody was going to do anything to her without her permission. I stared at Ted. "She said you're done, go home."

Ted turned and glared at me. After a moment he started laughing. "What you gonna do about it wimpboy? I can kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back."

I stood my ground. "That might be true, but you're going to have to do it." I paused and glared back at Ted. "And when you're done beating me up you're going to be wide open to a rape charge if you touch Roxanne."

Ted raised his fists and stepped towards me. I continued to stand my ground. "Go ahead, I'll bet your wife is going to love bailing you out of jail tonight."

Ted sneered at me. "You're bluffing Peewee."

"No I'm not bluffing, and I want you to be certain about one thing. You can hurt me as bad as you want, but If you lay a hand on Roxanne without her permission you're going to spend the rest of your life registering as a sex offender."

"And if you touch my buddy Willie you're going to feel the full impact of my Louisville Slugger."

We all turned. Sammy was right behind me. He was holding an old wooden baseball bat.

Ted looked at the three of us and realized that he wasn't going to be able to bully us. He put his shirt on and stormed out. As he left he yelled, "Fuck all of you assholes."

Sammy yelled back. "I don't ever want to see you in this bar again you son of a bitch."

After we heard the front door of the bar slam shut we all looked at each other.

I took a deep breath and said, "Thanks Sammy."

He laughed. "Don't mention it kid. Like I said earlier, I really like you guys."

We turned to Roxanne. She was crying. Sammy and I both went to her and put our arms around her.

I whispered "It's okay baby, he's gone. He won't ever hurt you."

Roxanne sniffled and said, "No one has ever stood up for me before. You two are wonderful."

I smiled at Roxanne. "You're my baby. No one is ever going to hurt you."

Roxanne kissed my forehead. "Willie I love you so much."

Sammy suddenly realized that his cheek was pressed against Roxanne's naked breast. He got nervous and quickly stood up. He was blushing as he said, "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to take no liberties."

Roxanne laughed. "Sammy you can take all the liberties you want." She giggled. "You just stepped in and backed up my baby. Honey if you want to you can play to your hearts content."

Sammy blushed. "Thanks for the offer Roxie, but Mrs. Sammy is the only one I take liberties with."

Roxanne laughed. "Mrs. Sammy is a very lucky woman."

Sammy smiled. "Yeah and she knows it."

Roxanne put her clothes back on and the three of us went to the bar. Sammy poured a glass of beer for each of us. Our adrenalin was flowing furiously. We all needed a few moments to calm down.

We talked together quietly. We were very close friends now. Physical confrontations tend to create tight bonds.

When we finished our beers, Roxanne looked at Sammy. "It's time for you to go home to Mrs. Sammy and it's time for my baby and me to go to our apartment."

As she stood up, Roxanne looked at Sammy. She took his hand, and said, "Sammy you and Willie are the first two men who have ever stood up for me. I'll never ever forget that."

Sammy smiled. "It was the kid here who stood up for you. I just showed up to back him up."

Roxanne nodded. "Well thanks for being there for us." She leaned over and kissed Sammy's forehead. "There will always be a warm spot in my heart for you."

Sammy grinned at us. "Thanks Roxie."

Roxanne grabbed my hand. "Come on baby, we're going home." As we walked to the door she looked back and said, "Goodnight Sammy."

Sammy laughed. "Goodnight friends. I hope I see you soon."

I opened the door for Roxanne. As she went out, I looked back and said, "You will Sammy; believe me, you will."

When we got into my car Roxanne cuddled up to me. We made the trip home in silence. We didn't need to talk.

When we got to Roxanne's apartment she looked at me. "Willie do you mind if we don't play our domination game tonight."

I smiled. "Not at all."

I started to say something more, but Roxanne stopped me. "Willie I just want to love you tonight."

I beamed at Roxanne. "That sounds like a pretty nice way to end the evening."

We got into bed and made very quiet love. When we were done we cuddled together and went to sleep.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers