Roxanne and Willie Ch. 12

Story Info
Roxanne and Willie meet Sandra and Julie.
3.5k words
4.32
28.6k
4
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers

Note: This story is the twelfth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous eleven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Thursday morning my alarm clock woke me at 6:00 am. It was a work day. Roxanne and I both had a lot to do. I got up, went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. While the coffee was brewing I went into the bathroom and showered and shaved.

When I was done shaving I went into the bedroom. Roxanne was still sleeping. I opened the curtains. The sun was just coming up. The soft early morning light bathed the room as I walked over to Roxanne's side of the bed and gently kissed her forehead.

Her eyes slowly opened. She took a moment while the sleep cleared from them and then she stretched her arms and smiled at me. "Good morning Willie."

I smiled back. "Good Morning Roxanne. It's a beautiful morning and a wonderful day to be alive."

Roxanne got out of bed. She was naked. She giggled as she ran into the bathroom. "Everyday is a wonderful day when I am with you baby doll."

I went into the kitchen and poured each of us a cup of coffee. I brought Roxanne's into the bedroom, set it on her makeup table and looked into the bathroom. Roxanne was just stepping out of the shower.

"Sweetheart, I put a cup of coffee on your makeup table. I'll go start breakfast."

Roxanne smiled at me "Thanks Willie, an English Muffin and a glass of orange juice will be plenty for me."

When I heard Roxanne sit down at her makeup table I grabbed my coffee, went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I slowly sipped my coffee while she put on her makeup and combed out her hair.

"You have classes today at Maple Hills don't you?"

She turned to me and nodded. "Yes I do." She laughed. "I suppose your going to make me go aren't you?"

I looked at her with a serious expression. "Yes, I am." I paused. "Roxanne you're a very smart woman. I'm going to do everything I can to encourage you to finish college."

Roxanne stared at me for a moment. She was silent. Finally she got up and walked over to me. There was a tear running down her cheek. "Promise me you'll never leave me Willie."

I laughed. "Roxanne you don't ever have to worry about that."

She looked into my eyes. "I don't care. Say it, promise me you'll never leave me."

I realized that this was serious. "Roxanne, I promise that I will never leave you." After I said it, I smiled at her. "Now tell me what this is all about."

She stood up and hugged me. "Willie you're the only person I've ever known who really believes in me." She kissed my cheek. "Willie I love you so much."

I laughed. "Then it's a good thing were getting married"

Roxanne looked at me. "Willie are you okay about last night? Is this going to work for us?"

I grabbed Roxanne's hand. "Let's go have some breakfast. We can talk while we eat."

As soon as we got into the kitchen I pushed the toaster down for the English Muffins. While they were toasting I poured two glasses of orange juice and set out the jam and butter. When the muffins popped up I set them on two plates and put one plate down in front of Roxanne and took the other plate for myself.

As we ate I said, "You asked me if last night bothered me. Of course it did." I smiled. "As I've said before, that's the idea." I took a deep breath. "Roxanne I had a wonderful time last night. I'll fantasize about parts of the evening for a very long time. I told you last night that Vic and I talked before he left. I liked him. I told him that as far as I was concerned he was welcome to come back again."

Roxanne looked at me. "Did you really mean that Willie?"

"Yes I did." I paused. "Do you want him to come back?"

"Roxanne giggled. "Hell yes! Vic is a wonderful fuck." She stopped. "But not at the risk of losing you."

"Roxanne, you have told me repeatedly that you don't think you can ever be faithful to one man. If that's true, then you're risking losing me either way. If you cheat on me behind my back, if you lie to me, if you deceive me; you have a much greater chance of losing me. I think we have a better chance of making this work if we are open and honest about your infidelity." I smiled. "Roxanne, the key for us is to communicate, to pay attention to each others feelings, to constantly talk to each other."

"Do you think we can really do that?"

I laughed. "May I quote you?"

Roxanne nodded.

"Hell yes!"

We both laughed.

"I asked you to marry me yesterday didn't I?"

Roxanne kissed me. "And I accepted your proposal."

"All right, is that settled for the time being?"

Roxanne nodded and started giggling. " Yes sir."

"Okay, back to the key question, do you have a class today?"

Roxanne grinned. "Yes boss man. I have an English Class at 10:00 and an algebra class at 1:00. I used to have a physics class at 11:00, but my bossy boyfriend told me I could drop it."

I laughed "That bossy boyfriend of yours must really care about you."

Roxanne stared at me for a moment. Finally she said, "Yes I believe he does. I think I am a very lucky girl to have found him."

"Well lucky girl, how about this for a deal? If you go to your English class and your algebra class, your bossy boyfriend will meet you back here after he teaches his afternoon economics class."

"What will happen then?"

"He'll take you downtown to Smithson's Jewelry Store and buy you and engagement ring and a wedding band.

Roxanne stared at me for a moment then she jumped up, ran around the table and hugged me. "Willie that would be wonderful."

Suddenly Roxanne's expression changed. "Willie we can't afford that. I just lost my job. We don't have any money."

I looked at Roxanne and smiled. "Whoever told you that we don't have any money. Baby we have lots of money."

"What do you mean Willie?"

"I told you that my mom and dad died in a car accident when I was seven."

"Yes."

"Well my dad had a large life insurance policy and I also got money from the other driver's insurance company. I ended up getting almost $150,000.00."

I got very quiet. The death of my parents was still a difficult topic for me. "I went to live with my dad's bachelor brother Albert in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He raised me. He also invested my money for me. He gave it to Patterson, Wright and Turner. They're a big investment firm in this city."

I smiled at Roxanne. "When I turned 18 the money was mine to use as I pleased, but I really didn't need it so I left it alone. My uncle Al was a frugal man who taught me to be careful with money. I started working when I was 16. I used my wages to buy the things I needed. My uncle also made me apply myself in school. My grades were excellent. I earned a scholarship that paid all my college expenses.

I took a deep breath. "When I was 19, my uncle passed away. He left me everything he had including his farm. I sold the farm to the neighbors and also invested that money."

Roxanne pursed her lips for a moment and asked, "Willie how much money do you have?"

I grinned at Roxanne and held up my hand. "Just a minute, I'm not done yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Roxanne, be patient. Just listen."

"Okay."

"My investment firm has a whiz kid by the name of Steven Wagner. He specializes in finding new companies with lots of potential for success. Two years ago he invested some of my money in a company called Bentine Pharmaceutical."

I started to chuckle, this was the fun part of the story. "It was a huge success. The stock price went through the roof. I made a lot of money."

"Willie, please tell me, just how much money do you have?"

"No Roxanne, your question should be just how much money do we have. We're getting married. Everything I have is also going to be yours."

"Okay Willie, how much money do we have?"

"Just over three million dollars."

Roxanne jumped up. "No fucking way."

I laughed. "No I'm not kidding. We have just over three million dollars."

Roxanne thought for a minute and then she said, "Willie were rich."

I smiled. "Yes Roxanne, we are."

Roxanne looked a me for a moment. "Willie if you have so much money how come you drive that old Toyota and live in that tiny apartment."

I laughed. "I told you my uncle taught me to be frugal." I shrugged. "Roxanne, material things don't mean much to me. That old Toyota is just fine. I also have a plan."

"What's your plan?"

"In today's economy three million dollars really isn't a lot of money."

"Willie that's not true. Three million dollars is a huge amount of money."

"It's a good start, but its just a start. My plan is to work hard and be frugal for the next few years. If we invest wisely, by the time we're thirty-five we can be very wealthy."

"Can't we spend just a little bit of the money?"

I laughed. "Of course we can." I smiled at Roxanne. "Let's go to Sammy's tonight for dinner. We can start talking about things we'd like to buy." I paused. "It might be smart to start with a house."

Roxanne got very quiet, after a moment she said, "Willie, what did you just say?"

"I think it might be smart to buy a house."

"Willie are you serious?"

"Yes, I am very serious. It would be a good tax break for us."

Roxanne laughed, "Listen to you. It would be a good tax break. Willie, living with you in a home of our own is my fantasy."

I smiled. "I think that fantasy can easily become a reality."

Roxanne stared at the floor. She seemed to be thinking. "Willie if we're going to be rich why do I have to keep going to college?"

"Because education is good for you. It's building your self confidence. It will also help you get a job that will allow you to use your mind."

"But if we're going to be rich why do I need a job?"

"We both need too work. Work is what gives life meaning." I laughed. "Besides, it's a good way for you to meet men."

Roxanne smiled.

I smiled back. "You can to go to school full time. That can be your job." I took her hand. "I think it's important that both of us have something meaningful to do every day. Everyone has to have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Everyone needs something that defines their role as a human being."

Roxanne sighed. "I guess you're right." She looked at me. "Willie, would you be upset if I keep going to school part time?"

"No, but then you should work part time."

She laughed. "I thought you'd probably say that." Roxanne shrugged. "But I guess I do agree with you. It's healthier to be busy." She started to giggle. "I am also kind of interested in learning more about the job requirements at Bob's Auto Ranch."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I thought that might be in the back of your mind."

We finished our breakfast and left for the day. Roxanne went to her English class at Maple Hills and I went to the University to teach my Economics classes.

At 5:30 I returned to our apartment. When I walked in Roxanne was sitting in the kitchen madly typing on her lap top computer. Notebooks, books and papers were strewn all over the table.

I walked over to Roxanne and kissed her on the cheek. "Hi sweetheart, what's going on?"

Roxanne looked up at me. There was a frown on her face. "Willie I kind of forgot something important."

"What would that be?"

"I have a five page paper due in my English Class tomorrow." She buried her head in her hands. "I've been enjoying being with you so much that I forgot all about my school work. Willie I'm just getting started. I don't know how I am going to get this done."

"You could ask your professor for an extension, that might help."

"Can you do that?"

"Yes, students do it all the time."

"What do I have to do?"

"Let's start by trying to call your professor."

"Dr. Norman is really nice. He might give me an extension." She paused. "But Willie I don't know how to get a hold of him."

"Do you have a course syllabus?"

"Yes, it's right here."

Roxanne opened her backpack and pulled out a yellow folder. She removed the course syllabus and handed it to me. On the front page it listed Dr. Norman's office telephone number and his home telephone number. Next to the telephone numbers it said, "If you are having difficulty with this class, please feel free to call me."

I pointed to the telephone number and showed Roxanne the accompanying invitation to call for assistance. "I think this is a situation where you're having difficulty with the class."

"You don't think he'll mind if I call?"

"No it appears to me that if you're having a problem he's inviting you to call." I nodded towards the telephone. "Go ahead, call him." I looked at my watch. "It's almost 6:30 you'd better call him at home."

Roxanne picked up the telephone and looked at me. "You're sure this is okay?"

I smiled. "I'm pretty sure. If I'm wrong you just have to apologize." I paused. "I think you might want to do that anyway. You know, something like Dr. Norman I'm sorry to bother you at home."

Roxanne nodded and dialed the telephone. After a moment she said, "Hello, may I please speak to Dr. Richard Norman. This is Roxanne Mitchell. I'm a student in his English 101 class at Maple Hills." She paused for a moment then she said, "Thank you."

Roxanne waited for a minute and then she said, "Hello Dr. Norman, this is Roxanne Mitchell. I am student in your English 101 class. Dr. Norman I'm sorry to bother you at home."

"Thank you that's very kind."

"Dr. Norman I've had some personal issues to deal with over the past several days. I haven't had as much time as I would like to work on my paper. I was wondering if I could have a short extension."

"Bring it to your house on Saturday. Dr. Norman that would be wonderful, another day is all I need."

"Yes I understand."

"Thank you Dr. Norman; thank you very much."

Roxanne hung up the telephone and looked at me. "Willie, you're so smart. Dr. Norman said he won't be grading the papers until Sunday morning. He told me that I can bring the paper to his house on Saturday afternoon. He's going to be out playing golf, but he said I can leave the paper with his wife, Julie."

Roxanne kissed my cheek. "I have to get busy." She sat down in front of her computer. She was about to start typing again when she stopped. "Willie can we postpone our trip to the jewelry store until Saturday afternoon? I really do want to finish this paper."

I smiled. "Yes Roxanne, there's no hurry. Can I help you with your paper?"

"No I can do it. I've done all the reading. I just have to do the writing."

"What's the paper about?"

I had to pick a character from a book and explain why I think he's a hero."

"Who did you pick."

"Atticus Finch from Harper Lee's, "To Kill a Mockingbird."

"That's a very good choice. He's one of my favorite characters from literature."

"Mine to." Roxanne smiled at me. "Willie, he reminds me of you."

I laughed. "Roxanne that's a very nice compliment."

I set up my laptop computer on the table next to Roxanne. We spent Thursday night working. I organized my notes for my doctoral thesis while Roxanne wrote her paper.

At suppertime, I went out to a Chinese restaurant and got us some Kung Pao chicken. We continued working while we ate.

Friday morning we both went to school. When I got home Roxanne was back at the table typing on her computer. We again spent the evening working together. It was nice.

Saturday morning Roxanne was up early. She finished her paper at 10:30. When she was done printing it she handed me a copy.

I sat down and read it. When I was finished I looked up at her. "This is very good. You're an excellent writer."

Roxanne stared at me for a moment. Finally she smiled and said, "That's the first time that anyone has ever complimented me for anything but giving blow jobs."

I laughed. "Well you are very good at those, but you do have other skills. Writing seems to be one of them."

Roxanne threw her arms around me. "Willie you make me feel so good."

I kissed her. "Lets go turn this paper in, we have a date to go to the jewelers."

Roxanne giggled. "This is turning into a wonderful day."

Roxanne picked up the telephone and dialed Dr. Norman's number.

"Hello, This is Roxanne Mitchell. Dr. Norman said that I could drop a paper off at his house today. I was wondering if I could come over now."

"Oh good, what's your address."

"1211 Oak Grove Drive, yes I know where that is.

"Thank you we'll be there in about twenty minutes."

Roxanne hung up the telephone. "That was his wife, Julie. She's expecting us."

We got into my car and drove to Dr. Norman's house. As we pulled up in front Roxanne looked around and said, "Dr, Norman lives in a very fancy neighborhood."

We walked up to the front door and rang the bell. After a moment a slender blonde wearing a terry cloth bathrobe answered the door.

Roxanne greeted her, "Hi I'm Roxanne Mitchell. This is my boyfriend Willie Oliver. I hope were not disturbing you."

The slender blonde smiled at us. It was a warm inviting smile. "Don't worry, Julie and I are just doing a little entertaining while our husband's are out playing golf. We were expecting you. I'm Sandra, please come in."

As we walked in Sandra turned towards a closed door and yelled. "Julie, that student from Ricky's class is here."

Sandra turned back to us. "If you'll excuse me, I'm entertaining a guest in the other room."

Roxanne smiled. "It was nice to meet you Sandra."

Sandra smiled back at us and walked across the living room to another door. As she opened it and went in we could hear a man's voice. "Who was that Sandra?

"Just a student dropping a paper off for Julie's husband."

Sandra closed the door behind her. As she closed the door another door across the room opened. A busty blonde walked out. She was just closing her bathrobe.

She walked up to us. "Hi I'm Julie, we talked on the telephone."

Roxanne nodded, "Julie, I am sorry if I'm disturbing you. Here's the paper for Dr. Norman."

Julie took the paper. At that moment, a handsome middle aged man appeared in the doorway that Julie had just come out of. He was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. He had a very large erection.

"What's going on Julie?"

Julie turned. "Mike, it's just a student from my husbands class dropping off a paper. Go back into the bedroom and wait for me. I'll be right there."

Mike disappeared. Julie smiled at us. "Please excuse me if I don't ask you to stay. As you can see both Sandra and I are entertaining guests."

Roxanne smiled. "Its okay, we understand. Thank you for letting me bring the paper over. It was nice to meet you Julie."

Julie smiled. "It was nice to meet you to Roxanne."

We opened the front door and left.

As we walked to the car I said, "That was a little awkward."

Roxanne laughed. "It appears that both Dr. Norman's wife and her friend have a little something going on the side."

I nodded. "I agree, but something seems strange to me."

Roxanne looked at me. "What's that Willie?"

"They weren't trying to conceal what they were doing. It almost appeared as though their husbands knew they were partying with two men."

As we got into the car Roxanne looked at me and said. "You're right." She smiled. "Isn't that interesting."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers